It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Oh yes baby, now thats what i call a ufo vid.. Like to see them explain that away..

You shouldn't be too hasty. Here is a video which shows what can be done with particle rendering engines:

As I said I also wish it won't turn out to be simply 3d again.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

The smaller drone type ufo orbs seen will be about basketball sized to the size of a cow. As they are being released you would expect basketball sized.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

It's Big Bird. He gave birth in flight.

Seriously though, great vid! One I hadn't seen before... I would LOVE to see something like this IRL!

S&F for you!

link   

Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag ...
We need more of this kind of thing out in public view.
Great thread.

link   
reply to post by necati

Thats some cool software, hopefully this guy is not using that and its real..sure looks real to me
I mean he shakes alot too..but you can see that the camera keeps it in line..i mean..while he's shaking, the objects dont look CGI...oh..im terrible at explaining what I mean..lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by necati

Im sorry my friend but that looks nothing like what i just seen on the video, your showing me a really bad animation, and your trying to compare it to the video, your the ones thats being hasty im afraid.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Amazing footage..
Sometimes they are dancing around the large ship..
Then suddenly they are flying out like bullets out of a gun.
That is some interesting stuff right there, great find.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow awesome video footage!!
Great find, S&F for you!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by necati

Thats some cool software, hopefully this guy is not using that and its real..sure looks real to me
I mean he shakes alot too..but you can see that the camera keeps it in line..i mean..while he's shaking, the objects dont look CGI...oh..im terrible at explaining what I mean..lol

Honestly though that looks nothing like your video yummy, its an animation you know.. This dosent have a tap on your video, i knew some wise arse would come out of the woodwork with a baseless argument..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, Im off to take a nap, maybe someone can find some more info on this video..I'd sure like to know more, but I hear my pillow calling me...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Its interesting how it spins very fast and then slows down just before releasing the smaller orbs. Could they be pockets of energy that were created by the spinning motion and then released to go wild.
They dont look like balloons and i dont believe they are, but my first impression was they remind me of a blown up balloon when you let go of the untied end and they go mental shooting around the room.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

lol..yes..well..there is always going to be someone calling fake, because it's just too hard to believe it could be real..my mind is even looking for something to call fake..but man, if so..its a good one

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Well, Im off to take a nap, maybe someone can find some more info on this video..I'd sure like to know more, but I hear my pillow calling me...

Yes and when you wake up i garuntee you this video will have 150flags

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Yes, but then they fly back and dance around the bigger one..or a couple do..i just get this feeling they are happy..call me wacko..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

well..what will we do with those flags? maybe get a cruise to the Tahiti s? lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Star and flag...amazing video, thanks for bringing it to our attention...IF indeed it is real - and I hope it is

I didn`t think the witness looked so much `shifty` on the tape as slightly embarrassed to be saying what he said in public

but I could be wrong

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

WACKO!

I agree they do seem intelligent though.
Whatever thy are, they look like they're having fun!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just because it looks simple and clean in the comparison video doesn't mean that it has to stay like that. The video is just a bunch of pixels anyway.
Ignorance denied... not..

The shaking can be countered very easilly but wait.. It's mostly blue sky, no trees or buildings visible, so theres no need to counter the shaking.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thats some cool software, hopefully this guy is not using that and its real..sure looks real to me I mean he shakes alot too..but you can see that the camera keeps it in line..i mean..while he's shaking, the objects dont look CGI...oh..im terrible at explaining what I mean..lol

Actually you can use a technique called motion tracking to align camera movements to any video background.
Here are some other examples which can also be combined with any kind of background and desired movement.

at about 00:30 it's getting more interesting, watch the whole thing please:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Why would the guy pull away to film himself telling you what was happening (which didnt happen until after he said) and look all shifty when telling us?

The film ended right after he talked. What came afterwards was a slow motion from the previous footage.

Seems Maussan finally got a nice one. However, the problem is Maussan himself. With him in charge there is no hope in getting a good scientific analysis of the film, we will never know if its real or cgi. If its real though, there is no way anything known on Earth can do that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join