It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It's a very interesting video & a very interesting thread.

I hope Free Spirit or someone else can make the original video available for independent expert analysis.

I certainly think it's possible that it's CGI or objects such as balloons being buffeted around in the slipstream of that plane. But there are difficulties with those explanations, as per the myriad comments in this thread.

I don't go along with the "critter" idea. I have read about the ideas & concepts regarding “critters” & living plasma. I view all that as simply people stretching out with ideas & speculation. I also worked for more than 6 years with technology that functions via creating a plasma to process objects. I didn't observe any "critter" stuff going on.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Im gonna post an extremely short segment of the video in my attempt to "edit" it to see the object more clearly

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Welsh Jester
Might aswell just give up and say it's a real unknown after some more experts can't say what it is.

It's always an unknown.

Even when some UFO video is "debunked" or "explained", unless we have some real evidence of what it was, the only thing we can have is hypothesis, some with higher possibility of being the real explanation, some with lower, but we can never really identify something that was not identifiable at first.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow that's amazing! Those are the kind of videos that I wait for all the time. S&F for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I just send an email to Jaime Maussan :

Original email :

"Hola Jaime,

Soy un investigador OVNI Frances de padre Espanol y hablo Espanol como una vaca Francesa, lo siento.

He visto la video de Pedro Hernandez en el foro Above Top Secret (ATS):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Le invito a participar al "topic" de la video y registrar en ATS. Me (nos) gustaria tener la video original para analizar la.

Espero sus noticias y gracias de antemano.

Amicalmente,
XXX XXXXXX

Translated into English :

"Hello Jaime,

I am a French UFO investigator and my father is Spanish, I speak your language like a French cow so please forgive my spanish.

I watched Pedro Hernandez's video in Above Top Secret (ATS) :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I invite you to participate and register on ATS to talk about this video.

I (we) would like to have the original video to have it analyzed.

I am waiting to hear from you and I want to thank you in advance.

Sincerly,
XXX XXXXX"

Let's hope we'll hear from him soon...

Cheers,
Europa aka Buckwild

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Europa733]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
black op testing anti grav ship with anti missile flares , or self replicating probes from outer space.....hopefully not CGI !!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No one would like to believe more than I. This is the most extraordinary footage I've seen. I get the oddest feeling that it is a reflection of something happening underground or in the magnetic field but really a combination and the apparent intelligence is because there is an unknown unseen shape or other process which is not being reflected if anything a process similar to a borealis

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

Europa733, thanks for your efforts to obtain the raw footage. Our investigation really can't proceed any further than it has on analysis of a compressed youtube version.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hexagramfifty

Could you please translate that into English?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentricif they do turn out to portray let's say objects of an intelligent 'alien' presence, then they are by far the most important documentation ever made by humanity.

Umm, I have seen on several occasions unmistakeable signs of intelligent presence associated with these anomalies, with my very own steroscopic eyes and dualistic brain in the real time physical world.

And furthermore, I have saved documantation of what was called the China UFO because it elegantly illustrates the principle of electrogravitics adapted for powered flight. If that doesn't reveal intelligence, I don't know what would.

Even if it is of such great import, the world will change little because people don't care if it doesn't effect them. And this is how the secret is kept. A hundred years of parallel scientific development and sixty years of continuous contact will go on for the next hundred years with little if any inquiry as pains are taken to prevent intrusion into our consumer driven lives. Science for the masses has been and will continue to be under a perpetual state of seige by the forces of darkness who drive the pain machine we call Home.

So be my guest, shine your armor, sharpen your weapons, and ride out to do battle, but don't be surprised when a challenger fails to appear. Silence is the deadliest weapon, it destroys by humilation.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
So be my guest, shine your armor, sharpen your weapons, and ride out to do battle, but don't be surprised when a challenger fails to appear. Silence is the deadliest weapon, it destroys by humilation.

Funny you would say that...

Originally posted by zorgon
BTW missed your presence in that new spheres video from Mexico. I guess you missed that one I know how busy you are...

Originally posted by Phage
If I have something to say, I say it. If I don't have anything to say, I don't. Unlike some around here.

:

My bad

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

Reducing them all to "silliness" as you do is why you absolutely do not merit a star for your post, because if they do turn out to portray let's say objects of an intelligent 'alien' presence, then they are by far the most important documentation ever made by humanity. Forget all texts ever written, forget the Sumerian texts, the Bible, the Quran and all other religious doctrines, forget Newton's Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica, forget Einstein's Theory of Relativity, they all fall flat in importance.

Silliness is exactly my point. If this video captures aliens who are intelligent enough to build space ships that can sprout other space ships which then fly to Earth, then race around wildly in seemingly intelligent patterns, then disappear - yeah, I'd say they're acting silly.

How about a little discourse aliens? Fly a little closer so we can see a little more detail than a fuzzy dot of light. I don't know what that video captured. But I hope to heck it wasn't the more sober aliens.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well as we see the Overlords have returned and are running test runs to re-enslave the population...So whats on the menu....Human

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonFunny you would say that...

Whilst many predictions change, some things don't. I see little real difference between the way people think and behave today than six hundred years ago, not to mention the primitives our civilization is built with...

When I completed my paper on electrogravitics in '94 I sent it to a handful of governments I deemed worthy. The answer was silence. When Ivor Catt completed and submitted his work over thirty years ago, the answer was silence. Now that one of our own achieved nucleosynthesis, I predict the answer will be, yes, you guessed it, silence.

It is this kind of smug condemnation which derails honest effort.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all implies the ugliness in silence.

Yes, I know, there are other reasons we could use to rationalize this behavior, such as an already unstable global economy coming into contact with an alien economy and the ensuing absolute destruction it would create. Ah yes, our faithful gate guardians doing thir best to protect us from those monsters of the deep unknown, why if it were not for them we all would be eaten alive by now I am sure. Well, you and I both know that is bs, as if they care that much about us beyond the bottom line.

If you know a better way to break the seige, let us know. An invisible, silent enemy is the hardest to defeat.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This very honestly to me looks like some kind of secret goverment project that perhaps had malfunctioned.

I would be more inclined to believe it was of that nature due to the main object in the video, it was not fluid but rather..... Clunky and man made.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

Thanks for your effort. Star.

Im trying to work with this video on Youtube. I ripped it out of the site it is in FLV format. I just converted it to .mpg format. It is about 25 mb. Smaller size in quality. Just trying to see how i can tinker with it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
This very honestly to me looks like some kind of secret goverment project that perhaps had malfunctioned.

I would be more inclined to believe it was of that nature due to the main object in the video, it was not fluid but rather..... Clunky and man made.

I'm sorry, you'll have to help me out here because I fail to see the logic in your reasoning.

Because the 'main object' looks 'clunky', it should be man-made, and therefore be a secret government project?

Have you got any idea what you're looking at, if so please enlighten us.

If you have no idea what you're looking at, how can you tell who made it, and for what purpose?

I'm looking at something yellow, thicker in the middle and slimmer towards the ends that spins, that's all I can tell.

I failed to see a "Made in China" sticker on it.

If you don't know what this object is or what it is doing - by spitting out spheric balls, how can you speculate in that it might have malfunctioned?

What "government"? The US Government?

In that case, what's a US Government experiment doing over Mexico?

You're reading too much into what you're seeing, IMO.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I just got called out on not making sense, on an ATS thread! By Zorgon himself, awesome.

I'll just go with the tectonic strain theory. But I could have sworn I was on to something.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
It would appear to be good footage but im not sure its real.

Why would the guy pull away to film himself telling you what was happening (which didnt happen until after he said) and look all shifty when telling us?
He kept looking sideways as if he had something to hide and showed no excitment whatsoever.
In a lot of these cases its not the actual ufo footage that gives it away but the person filming its reaction that does.

I think he was lying and so as good as it seems think its fake.

I hope im wrong but thats my opinion.

The host of that show, I've been told, is known for fakes and hoaxes. Supposedly, another version of that video has Pedro displaying also a mummified little body supposedly of an alien.

At any rate, fake or real, I like the video. It shows originality whether on the part of senor Pedro or the alien's way of their ships begatting baby ships.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

The host of that show, I've been told, is known for fakes and hoaxes. Supposedly, another version of that video has Pedro displaying also a mummified little body supposedly of an alien.

At any rate, fake or real, I like the video. It shows originality whether on the part of senor Pedro or the alien's way of their ships begatting baby ships.

I think i remember watching that but it wasn't Pedro and yes we all know about Jamies short comings but he didn't film it.

I do agree it's an interesting video though.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by avat178]

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join