It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

[offtopic rant]
Oh, I see how it is, you go all soft on YFl, but when I act up you threaten me with a replacement! And don't go telling me that is all different when I have been out here bustin' mah azz these two last years finding you the purrfect propulsion system. Goddamn, we even gots fusion, isn't that progress enuf and still no attaboy?
[/offtopic rant]

And for everyone else:

As I said before, until such a point in time there is a breakthrough like four out of five experts agreeing, I am comfortable with the unidentified classification. That is how we conduct our research, still not knowing when all possible avenues have been explored is not a transgression.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Looking for:
Turkey TV - The Pedro Hernandez UFO Footage

ATS Number: 3146

At the media page to the right is the embed.

copy and paste.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

Yes it used to work fine with me but recently something happened and now I can't
embed videos, I try and this is what I get. Does anybody know how to fix this?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Looks like this only with square bracketa [ ]

(click to open player in new window)

As I told Tesla I used to embed videos fine. Now I'm just getting this message over and
over. Do you know what is wrong?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Looks to me like there is a corrupt file in the video as it says

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Might be that Windows is missing a file.
Not sure, but I think the players are flash and shockwave based. So perhaps you need to download the shockwave plugin again. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
As I told Tesla I used to embed videos fine. Now I'm just getting this message over and
over. Do you know what is wrong?

It works fine when I embedded your video...

Try typing it into your post

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0cf28930710d.png[/atsimg]

In your last attempt you had this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c6d1f3f4915.png[/atsimg]

(click to open player in new window)

Perhaps they changed the format?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

It works fine when I embedded your video...

Try typing it into your post

[edit on 10-7-2009 by zorgon]

I know, I used to embed videos fine. I copy the correct code and paste in the right
spot but now I get this screen. The problem is among ATS Media and my account.
I request the ATS webmaster to help me by reading this screen and tell me what is
wrong. I use a MacBook Pro laptop I don't think that's a problem. I'll wait for some
response.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dots in the sky. Verrrrry impressive. I've spent hour upon hour viewing UFO vids and have yet to be impressed by a single one. Yet I keep looking. I kind of feel sorry for people who are impressed. So easily deceived are we who desperately seek a buttress for our "unconventional" beliefs.

I'm no UFO skeptic. I've had my own personal viewing experience of an alien ship. I only wish those who are impressed by fuzzy dots of light could have seen what I and others have seen. These videos - every one I've seen - are all silliness IMHO.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schlotzkins
Dots in the sky. Verrrrry impressive. I've spent hour upon hour viewing UFO vids and have yet to be impressed by a single one. Yet I keep looking. (snip)

I'm no UFO skeptic. I've had my own personal viewing experience of an alien ship. I only wish those who are impressed by fuzzy dots of light could have seen what I and others have seen. These videos - every one I've seen - are all silliness IMHO.

I gave your post a star. All I see are dots too, and after the initial string-like ejection, they dance around just like the balloons in the other balloon videos and "Mexican UFO" balloon videos.

I am here looking for the real thing, like your viewing of an alien ship. You didn't happen to by any chance get some video or pictures of that did you? Maybe start a new thread with them if you did, I'd say this thread is long enough already.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

so, how's it going? has it been debunked yet?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Nah they are working on "It's Balloons Round Two"

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Might aswell just give up and say it's a real unknown after some more experts can't say what it is.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wow 58 pages and still not debunked?
Must be getting close to a record by now.

Looks like we have an honest to goodness ufo here. (as in unidentified)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Dots in the sky that come out of a "mother dot" and do manuvers in mid air

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I've seen this behavior in various liquids in science courses. VERY clever idea.. green screen some chemical activity, overlay it into a sky.. profit!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schlotzkins
Dots in the sky. Verrrrry impressive. I've spent hour upon hour viewing UFO vids and have yet to be impressed by a single one. Yet I keep looking. I kind of feel sorry for people who are impressed. So easily deceived are we who desperately seek a buttress for our "unconventional" beliefs.

Well, some people are simply hard to impress, that's all.

I must have spent thousands and thousands of hours over the last 30 years looking at photographs, films, videos, accounts and reports on UFOs, and while perhaps not one single case was enough to do the trick, the continuous amount of reports that coalesced gradually convinced me that the UFO phenomenon was real. Still, IMO there is documentation and footage that is convincing enough, simply because it defies all 'reasonable' explanations, including hoax.

Reducing them all to "silliness" as you do is why you absolutely do not merit a star for your post, because if they do turn out to portray let's say objects of an intelligent 'alien' presence, then they are by far the most important documentation ever made by humanity. Forget all texts ever written, forget the Sumerian texts, the Bible, the Quran and all other religious doctrines, forget Newton's Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica, forget Einstein's Theory of Relativity, they all fall flat in importance.

This latest video has yet to be studied closer in order to verify its authenticity, but if it turns out to be genuine, then I have a hard time seeing how you can explain it. Some have tried so far, and failed miserably.

Dots in the sky can be very impressive IMO.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
incredible footage, Just makes you think if there was say 50 of this kind of lights,and they each released countless smaller orbs,it would be a take over/amazing sight for the senses.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
I've seen this behavior in various liquids in science courses. VERY clever idea.. green screen some chemical activity, overlay it into a sky.. profit!

I still it would be way to difficult to capture or manipulate liquids to behave in that manner, if they did manage to manipulate chemicals to behave this way then Hollywood should offer them a contract and if you can too duplicate this kind of behavior please do so and post it so we can all see and finally debunk this video.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

for once, i can live with that as an explanation for what this is

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
There have already been true unknowns even if very little, so what if we have another? it's just more proof that something is going on that we don't know about

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join