It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati
I don’t know what your reasons are to hold on to the goods as you say

Confidentiality requested and honored
Simple as that

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Or this...

You know... you really need to get out more

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by necatiI dearly hope that not everything is treated like that in your ‘team’ and that your work as researchers is not determined by that odd reasoning.

My reasoning is that it is Big Bird laying eggs.

If it isn't, then its still a mystery and that is how we will treat it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
have you seen this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

I had a friend that does video editing for my local station look at the video.His conclusion space debris also said there was video editing done by looking at the size relations on zoom and several fade ins. The interesting thing he told me is the camera was being turned when supposedly its the objects spinning there is only 1 part he could confirm the objects spin and he speculates they were balloons . Since i know he does video editing for local news channel i trust his opinion. As far as the space debris theory he simply told me he'd seen similar effects while editing shuttle disaster videos. And apparently there is 2 different objects done at different times something about lighting values didn't fully understand this part.

Will try to pick his brain further but im sure he wasnt supposed to use there equipment to look at this so i cant press too hard.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i live in eastern europe and i see what this guy has filmed almost daily, just look at the night sky

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Or this...

You know... you really need to get out more

DNA has no place in explaining the *cultural* importance of duality considering it was only discovered 1869, and its structure was only understood in 1953. Duality has played a major role in religion since the days of the indoeuropeans, and probably well before.

you really ought to use your brain more.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Take a look to the Pedro Hernandez footage presented by CANL1 on national television
in Turkey with several researchers. (Quality not good but as reference is ok).

(Sorry embed didn't work for me, can you try?)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So the fat ball of light was pregnant and we witnessed her having her male and female babies. The baby balls of light were born from a pre-arranged marriage society.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

I had a friend that does video editing for my local station look at the video.

His conclusion space debris

and he speculates they were balloons .

So which is it?

he simply told me he'd seen similar effects while editing shuttle disaster videos.

No I have the disaster videos there is nothing like this on them

Will try to pick his brain further but im sure he wasnt supposed to use there equipment to look at this so i cant press too hard.

Its a youtube video What 'equipment' would he have used
Its not like you sent him a film to look at

Nice try though

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
media.abovetopsecret.com...

(Sorry embed didn't work for me, can you try?)

Okay

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 9-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Looking for:
Turkey TV - The Pedro Hernandez UFO Footage

ATS Number: 3146

At the media page to the right is the embed.

copy and paste.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Looks like this only with square bracketa [ ]

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Then don't push it, so he will be available for the next breakthrough. I have problems with the debris take because the so-called spheres are moving in extreme relationship with one another, and it seems obvious that balloons would encounter too much wind resistance in order to move at the velocity they appeared to be.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here is a night time reintry of space debris but you can still see the simularites to the ufo. Just picture in daylight you wouldnt see it as well. and with just minor editing i could get it to look exactly like the video. The more i look into it i think hes right.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So the UFO is space debris?, even though that video you embedded clearly shows space debris moving in one direction?, it's news to me that space debris can do what the UFO's do in the video.

Plus you can see the tails of the debris, you don't see that in the UFO video.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Welsh Jester]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The space debris explanation doesn't really make sense because the objects were moving in 2 directions out of the main object, which was spinning. What explains the spinning?

[edit on 7/9/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

I don't know if this has already been said but isn't it interesting that the balls of light are paired sets. Each matched set seems to dance together. This reminds me of the mythology of some ancient civilizations where there is a duality of twin gods.

hello lostinspace
, i like that screen name

yes that is interesting, the "playful ones" look like they are excited about each other and are dancing or maybe competing in some way ? not sure about the twin gods theory but there's a good possibility that if these are some kind of living creature than i would be willing to bet there are male and female. maybe this video shows a mother giving birth and maybe the gold color has something to do with that ? who knows ?

the question i have is , if this is a real living critter, are there others like it ? and where did the babies go to ?

this might also be a critter.... feeding ?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by easynow]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Then don't push it, so he will be available for the next breakthrough. I have problems with the debris take because the so-called spheres are moving in extreme relationship with one another, and it seems obvious that balloons would encounter too much wind resistance in order to move at the velocity they appeared to be.

I agree, debris wouldn't account for the very linear formation. I could see taking 75 helium balloons, running fishing line through the openings and then attaching the fishing line to a high speed winch similar to the ones they use to pull up the hang gliders in hang gliding clubs. Put all the balloons in that big yellow thingie and it will rise. You can even see what looks like big flaps flapping when he zooms in on the yellow thing after the balloons come out, could those be the flaps where the balloons exited? And you can see some kind of string or anchor point in a closeup of the yellow thing where it's fluttering in the wind, but the editing cuts away from that just as it gets interesting and you begin to see what the yellow thing really is. The "dancing" motion looks indistinguishable from the balloon footage posted earlier in the thread, so you have to consider the balloon possibility and think of ways they can be accelerated like that.

The only problem with this theory is it can only explain how to get the balloons shooting out of one side, I don't know how you get them shooting out of both sides like that. So it's still a mystery to me. But if it's not CGI I think it's some balloons in a big yellow plastic-thingie, with some flaps on it where the balloons exit, I just haven't figured out how they got the balloons coming out on both sides like that yet. If it's CGI it would be easier

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Here is a night time reintry of space debris but you can still see the simularites to the ufo. Just picture in daylight you wouldnt see it as well. and with just minor editing i could get it to look exactly like the video. The more i look into it i think hes right.

Four problems...

1) these pieces have tails

2) These are falling in one direction whereas the release of the spheres goes in TWO directions. Space debris cannot fall up and down at the same time

3) the yellow object was there the duration of the plane passing before it released the spheres. Space debris and meteors fall at a known rate

4) Space debris moves in a straight or curved arc it does not dance circles around other pieces.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join