It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I never did think it CGI, and I think a second video helps prove that. Aside from the fact that I can't imagine someone even concocting such a weird hoax via CGI (if you are that skilled with CGI, you could make something so much grander imo, than a lemon spitting out bubbles or balloons), I don't necessarily think it is alien... it could be a hoax of a different type, or something else, completely unexpected.

I still don't know why people think that governments routinely experiment with top secret black budget stuff over major cities. That's laughable in the extreme. There is a reason those things get tested in places like barren deserts.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by TheMythLives

your joking right ?

those videos you keep posting are a far cry from ever even coming close to what we see in the video in the Op

until you produce a video showing balloons shooting out of a central object...your balloon theory is dead in the water

sorry

I agree nobody has posted a video of the balloons shooting out of the big yellow plastic sack. But is it so hard to imagine balloons on a string (or fishing line) being pulled out, then working their way off the string as the wind whips them around, after which they dance around indistinguishably from the other balloon videos Myth has posted?
Add to that the fact that we have seen other balloon videos from Mexico, it adds a little more weight to the theory, but it's just a theory, it's inconclusive.
It could also be little alien spaceships flying out of a yellow mothership in an erratic pattern with no apparent purpose. Or we could list other possible explanations which may also be valid. I think the balloon theory is at least as likely as any other possible explanation if for no other reason than we know balloons exist and we know they are seen in other UFO videos from Mexico. I'm open to other theories also, but I think there is insufficient evidence at this time to call the balloon theory "dead"

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
It's a cool looking video, but I think it's fake. I'm not about to go through all 60 pages to see if this was brought up, but how is the "mothership" holding all those "pods", when the "mothership" is the same size as the 15-20 "pods" that came out of it? Something that small couldn't physically hold all of those pods.

Could it be real? Sure, but the fact remains, you can't hold more then you occupy. This is 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag.

And you know this is not physically possible how? Because something does something that appears to be beyond our technology does not mean it is not physically possible. Keep in mind that if this is an ET craft it is likely MANY 100s of years(at least, possibly billions) more advanced in technology than us. In fact current theories in theoretical physics and cosmology suggest this IS possible. How? If a civilization was able to hold matter in another dimension (like one of the 6 or 7 microscopic (by our perspective) that are theorized to exist with-in strings) and transfer it to another spatial field then yes this would be very reasonable to acheive. Keep in mind that in current cosmological theories hyperspace (or the bulk) is said to exist outside of our dimensional existence and in fact our 'massive and infinite universe' is but one of MANY that exist on a microscopic scale relative to the hyperdimensional space. Also it is theorized that our universe is in fact infinite with-in OUR dimensions, but microscopic in hyperspace. So it is all relative and dictated by spatial perspective what can 'fit in where'. I should also mention that hyperspace is thought to house a near infinite number of universes, but they are infinitely large---yet they all fit in there with ease because of dimensional differential. I need not even go into mass manipulation as I think you get the point.

So could a civilization that is possibly billions of years ahead of us and has mastered travel of the galaxy or Universe be able to do this? I would say it is definitely possible considering the massive understanding of reality and physics they would need to acheive FTL travel to begin with. Is this all theories? Yes, but well founded theories proved by mathematical models and hopefully soon will be proved by CERN. The point is this---Please do not say something is "physically impossible" because you lack knowledge of advanced concepts of physics (not a cut down so do not take it that way please). Just make sure you understand ALL the facts of something before so ambiguously stating it as fact. Think I am lying? Google hyperspace, brane cosmology, bubble nucleation (which by the way, strangely enough states that all universes are spherical shaped, kinda like those orbs...), M-Theory, String Theory, Dr. Michio Kaku, Dr. Max Tegmark, anything you wish---or just watch the Universe episode on parallel universes.

Do I think the video shows an ET civilization a billion years ahead of us? I am not sure, and actually I am still leaning towards a hoax but I do not rule anything out, and neither should you or anyone else.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Interesting pics youve got there freespirit. Those things look to be metallic...

So let me get this straight, there's a second video floating around?

Boy would I love to see what that one beholds...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The copyright thing is a bit over the top and if anything - if people want to make $$$ from these types of sightings, they discredit themselves by doing so. Now I really am leading towards fake - ballons/cgi/whatever...

The color was orange in the video, yet different in the photos. I hate to say it, this guy and his gang are suspect to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by free_spirit

Interesting pics youve got there freespirit. Those things look to be metallic...

So let me get this straight, there's a second video floating around?

Boy would I love to see what that one beholds...

What I received is a 1 minute sequence of the big object ejecting spheres, a 640 X 480
at 30 frames per second quicktime video of Mr. Carrillo's footage as I requested
something in advance by email, surely I was interested. I been promised to receive
a copy of this second original raw footage in a DVD sometime this weekend.

I noticed that Mr. Carrillo's videocamera is a different brand and model that the one
from Pedro Hernandez. This camera is more conventional like the ones used by most
of the old skywatchers, nothing sophisticated but good one for these kind of recordings,
that's why the big UFO and the spheres look darker in color like black orbs precisely
because of the camera used wich is consistent with many videos by other skywatchers
showing the objects almost black in color.

Mr. Alfredo Carrillo is a simple man who like many others in Mexico has a
videocamera and likes to search the sky looking for UFOS, a very common practice
among the people in that country. Very soon Mr. Alfredo Carrillo will appear in tv
telling his story and like Pedro Hernandez showing his commitment to his sighting.
Hopefully very soon people will beguin to understand this is really happening not
only in Mexico but all over the world. Meanwhile the mystery regarding this incident
remains.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Trust me, there are people who just want to make every UFO into a "natural phenomenon" event.

I just have to wonder why are so many people wasting their time, and ours when it is obvious they don't even want to consider the possibility of alien life having visited us for millenium, despite the fact that there is evidence for these visitations through the history of mankind.

The Mexican video speaks for itself. It can clearly be seen not to be CGI. the objects look solid, and they emit light of their own as well as intelligence since at least 4 of them were seen making circles around the big object.

One of the things i am thinking this could be, is some form of intelligent lifeform.

The four spheres that were circling the big one were acting as children playing with their mother, so these things could even be some interdimensional lifeform that was giving birth?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So the plot thickens...

We have someone who has both videos with exclusive rights to them
but won't show them and then we see clips plastered with copy right all over it...

Not sure I see the point. It would not be good for the cause if this turns out to be about money

Are we not all here to find the truth? I don't know free spirit or his motivation... I just don't like the looks of the method.

If I had filmed such an object, I don't think I would give exclusive right to someone who won't show it... just my opinion... its not my film

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The video has been made available for free, so how exactly are they making money?

Just because the person who filmed it wants to retain copyrights, it doesn't mean the videos are fake.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
The copyright thing is a bit over the top and if anything - if people want to make $$$ from these types of sightings, they discredit themselves by doing so. Now I really am leading towards fake - ballons/cgi/whatever...

The color was orange in the video, yet different in the photos. I hate to say it, this guy and his gang are suspect to me.

It looked more yellow to me than orange in the first video. But the color change in the second video could be a result of the first photographer filming with the sun behind them (causing sunlight to reflect off the object showing its yellow color) and the second photographer filming with the sun in front of them, in which case we won't see sunlight reflecting off the object, but it's what photographers call "backlit" meaning it will appear darker and more "shadowy" which is sort of how it looks in the still image.

As for source credibility, people were questioning that 30 pages ago before the copyright thing came up. I don't know if the copyright is any worse than details which have already been researched in that regard.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Just because the person who filmed it wants to retain copyrights, it doesn't mean the videos are fake.

I never said they were fake... I said there was an apparent 'agenda' in the way they are being released raises a flag that's all

And just because a low res video is on youtube does not mean you can't sell high res versions on CD
Not ilke that hasn't been done once or twice

Not saying they are... just don't like this trickle approach to the release of info. We know know at least one person has two films in good quality

But we are in the dark

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I think UFOs are real - I am sure I have seen some doing some awesome stuff (only recently too) - and I want to see footage, again only my opinion, and this guy is seedy, always has been in his body language - he comes across as someone with something to sell, and almost looks like he can't believe he is pulling it off. Now if the video came via another source, I'd still say that video seems - odd, at the best some army device (for what I don't know) at worst, fake balloon/cgi/kite contraption.

So two thumbs down from me - and I ain't gonna get all pissy because 470 people disagree with me
I just stated a personal feeling, opinion, and I'm quite OK no one agrees if this is the case. Love you all
(well most)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So the plot thickens...

We have someone who has both videos with exclusive rights to them
but won't show them and then we see clips plastered with copy right all over it...

Not sure I see the point. It would not be good for the cause if this turns out to be about money

Are we not all here to find the truth? I don't know free spirit or his motivation... I just don't like the looks of the method.

If I had filmed such an object, I don't think I would give exclusive right to someone who won't show it... just my opinion... its not my film

Not about money certainly, I'm just a researcher and I do my work just fine and keep
my contacts alive. Of course answering your comment I would simply not post anything
at all here in the Above Top Secret website, I would simply not post any of the first
hand privileged informations I have including exclusive images from the sources, not
here in this website but I might go somewhere else like C2C with George or Rense
with Jeff or Earthfiles with Linda or Unknown Country with Whitley etc. Yes I could
have choose a better option according to your logic and questioning zorgon but I
didn't and I choose ATS because I felt it ok? So what is your problem with that?

About showing the footage isn't it already all over the Internet? Isn't it released on
national television twice in Mexico? I feel a rare tone in your words like some kind of
frustration wich I don't understand and is certainly not of my concern. Sarcasm will
not give you any good in these matters neither to create confusion by suggesting
non-existent situations not with me. I am a profesional researcher and I follow the
cases to the sources, I'm good in my work and I been many years in these turbulent
waters so you don't question my motivations, are we clear?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Best I could get off those pics... seems there are still spheres attached to it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ed0dd33b71b.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
About showing the footage isn't it already all over the Internet?

The high res one? And the second one? Perhaps I missed it...

I'm good in my work and I been many years in these turbulent
waters

You may well be... I don't question that...

so don't you question my motivations, are we clear?

THAT however I have a right to ask... as its an unknown.
We all have our methods... many question mine as well
Sorry if it's a touchy subject

Carry on...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Which reminds me what ever became of the "definitive" ET at the window saga? Anyone seen that - or was that proven otherwise?

Money for truth = oxymoron

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by free_spirit
About showing the footage isn't it already all over the Internet?

The high res one? And the second one? Perhaps I missed it...

I'm good in my work and I been many years in these turbulent
waters

You may well be... I don't question that...

so don't you question my motivations, are we clear?

THAT however I have a right to ask... as its an unknown.
We all have our methods... many question mine as well
Sorry if it's a touchy subject

Carry on...

Understood just to clear that issue about the money wich has nothing to do with me.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Which reminds me what ever became of the "definitive" ET at the window saga? Anyone seen that - or was that proven otherwise?

Money for truth = oxymoron

Good point. Please read my Update from Turkey on this case including new videos,
interviews, locations, witnesses and a UFO convention there, I posted several videos.
Follow this link and scroll down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by avat178

Originally posted by easynow
this video has some of the scenes stabilized

Just to complement the other one.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by avat178]

At the :46 -- :49 second mark look at the two orbs closest to the 'mothership', do you all notice the apparent darkening between them when they split up again? Watch closely, it looks like some dark 'tissue' that stretches out from them and then disappears once they get further apart. What could that be? Image artifact? Some property of the orbs splitting? Or could it be a artifact left from CGI overlay?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That or maybe Nikola Telsas Wireless Power Transfer? Just a thought.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join