It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati
Hmmmm, those who proposed "things" attached to a string seem to have had a good guess.
Which means I might be wrong

My friend whom I asked to take a look at the clip (yes the crappy one) also thinks that it must be something fluffy like cotton attached to a string. Something that possibly disintegrates to some sort of powder.

Sounds weird huh? That's what he says
Okay you may laugh but watch the clip first.

However I've uploaded a short sequence of the mentioned frames in real time and slo-mo.

(click to open player in new window)

What do you think?

edit: Ooops, have forgot to mention that it is of course a forward/backward animation of the frames. The cut is of course after the things snap back in line again.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by necati]

You're kidding me, right? You know, the more I read on ATS the more I'm convinced there's disinformation agents at work on every corner. Are you seriously suggesting that the video in question is nothing but a fluffy cotton ball like thing that is attached to string and SOMEHOW disintegrates into a powder. Cmon, now. Let's get real here people. There's no question in my mind that what we see in the video is exactly what the man saw when he was filming that day. Like some members here have said, very few people look up to the sky and open their eyes to observe what's happening. People don't spend the time to do this because well we live in a hectic world and we got things to do. But if you're a UFO hunter and you live in Mexico City, you're bound to see something special. It was only a matter of time before someone captured something like this. It's not birds, or fluffy cottons balls, and most certainly 100% not CGI. I agree, there are individuals out there skilled in computer graphics, but again you CAN tell the difference between REALITY and COMPUTER GENERATED. You must have a trained eye to see these sorts of things.

I'll say this again, when it's real, you'll know it's real. Either people get it or they don't. If the video invokes a certain emotion that rings positive and true, then you just know. Sometimes truth is hidden to those who's mind and spirit concentrates on the negative and are not sensitive enough to see what's really there. So go ahead and try to debunk this one because you're going to fail. It's as real as the hand you put up in front of your face. It's healthy to be a skeptic but don't let skepticism blind you from what's real. If the video is a fake, hire the man behind the special effects to work in Hollywood because it's a million times more impressive than what we see today in the cinema. But then again, if someone were to make a fake and fool millions of people, it sure as damn better be a spectacular video to wow the whole world. To waste time and money on this 2 minute video showing dancing yellowish energy spheres in the skies of Mexico City would be indeed a waste. If I were a skilled graphic artist with the intentions of fooling the masses I would create something so mind-blowingly real that it would make heads turn at the White House.

The world is full of unexplained phenomena. We know this. What I've noticed over the years is a lot of arrogance and people who pretend to know they have all the answers. "We are not alone" is an understatement and a fact. To think otherwise is plain foolish. Life and Technology is rampant not only this earth but on other planets as well. Who are we to say what is really "out there"? We're in the stages of human evolution that needs a lot of growing up to do but we're making progress and I believe "they" know this as well and are watching us to see where we take the direction of this precious paradise called earth. It's also an exciting time to witness new eye-opening phenomena unfold before us to open our minds to understand little by little the purpose of our universe and what it has in store for us. But if these spheres turn out to be our own advanced technology (possibly taken from Telsa or ET) then it's pretty frightening. In the wrong hands it can cause great destruction. But we have to learn to be more humble and open ourselves to the real possibilities that life other than our own kindly reveals itself to those who want to believe.

I have to repost this because it's important. We all know Mexico City is full of mysterious things in the sky, hell there's mysterious things flying around the whole world, and so this isn't the first time we've seen "flying spheres" captured on video. We've seen other UFOs similar to this but not as dramatic as this. Whether this our own technology or some other intelligent race or some unknown biological entity living "in the sky" on earth...we don't know. What we do know is, it's real, it's happening over and over again and there's going to be a point in the future where it's going to intensify. With an open mind and open heart we will figure out whoever or whatever "they" are when the time is right. Personally, I feel there is a greater truth being kept away from humanity, one that's been hidden for far too long. I for one believe there are dark forces "out there" and "on earth" who are doing their best to blind us from this greater truth. Slowly, things are changing and truth reveals itself sooner or later...be patient and stay positive.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by eudaimonia]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
if it was cotton, it would be over pakistan, textile capital of the world... not mexico.

next

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Matyas

I had a friend that does video editing for my local station look at the video.His conclusion space debris also said there was video editing done by looking at the size relations on zoom and several fade ins. The interesting thing he told me is the camera was being turned when supposedly its the objects spinning there is only 1 part he could confirm the objects spin and he speculates they were balloons . Since i know he does video editing for local news channel i trust his opinion. As far as the space debris theory he simply told me he'd seen similar effects while editing shuttle disaster videos. And apparently there is 2 different objects done at different times something about lighting values didn't fully understand this part.

Will try to pick his brain further but im sure he wasnt supposed to use there equipment to look at this so i cant press too hard.

Oh, I do think you should press him a lot harder than that.

Personally I don't know your" friend", he could be imaginary for all that I know, and what you just conveyed does not in any way inspire trust in his purported expertise.

I hope you - and he - realize that this video has stirred things up and a number of Video experts are now putting this video to the test. I know Jaime Maussan has a number of them screening videos before he goes public with them. He's not stupid after all, having 37 years of experience behind him as a journalist, producer and Chief Editor (notably of Mexico's 60 Minutes). He knows that if he goes on TV with a bogus video showing spinning balloons on strings, it will only ridicule his work and he has accomplished nothing.

In the end, it is REAL expertise, and not "somebody told me that an expert said that.." which is going to clarify things about this video.

So your "friend" says that editing has been done? Okay, let him come online and explain - step by step - frame by frame - what he refers to, and how it could have served to falsify this video.

So your "friend" says it's space debris, and he supposedly has lots of experience of space debris? Why not let him come online and prove this by showing documentation of space debris that matches this type of phenomenon? That would truly help in analyzing this incident.

So your "friend" says the camera is spinning, not the objects (lol)? Which indicates a hoax. So what is it; a hoax or a video depicting space debris? Or was it balloons, since apparently he claims both? Oh I get it, the camera man is spinning the camera around to make this common space debris balloons look like a UFO.

That makes a lot of sense, especially to paranoid-schizophrenics with perception disorders.

I think your "friend" should manifest himself here with his full name and professional credentials, that would help us evaluate whether his opinion is more worth than those of other amateur debunkers in this thread.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

O-K then, turn up the heat. I personally don't believe it will make one iota of difference how close to the truth we are. This is beyond grasping, even for so called experts. Look at O'Hare, citing another great, that went nowhere despite however many experts weighed in.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Looks to me like space debris. That is what I first thought...it reminded me of the Columbia disaster. It is just material reentering the earth's atmosphere. If we can find out the exact date and location this was filmed, maybe someone could research which satellites came down that day.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
reply to post by JScytale

So the fat ball of light was pregnant and we witnessed her having her male and female babies. The baby balls of light were born from a pre-arranged marriage society.

you brought this up:

Originally posted by lostinspace
reply to post by easynow

I don't know if this has already been said but isn't it interesting that the balls of light are paired sets. Each matched set seems to dance together. This reminds me of the mythology of some ancient civilizations where there is a duality of twin gods. One would be evil and one would be good. I wonder if ancient people saw these flying balls and made them out to be their gods.

Did you know some of the planets in the solar system seem to go along this same line of twin relationships? In size mainly.

Earth is almost the same size as Venus.
Uranus is almost the same size of Neptune.
Jupiter and Saturn are close in size but not as close as the four above.
Maybe it's like a balancing act, just like the balls of light.

so my reasoning is very sound. duality in the context of religion.

i'd also like to compare your planetary 'doubles' realistically:

Earth:
Mean radius 6,371.0 km
Surface area 510,072,000 km²
Volume 1.0832073 × 10^12 km3
Mass 5.9736 × 10^24 kg

Venus:
Mean radius 6,051.8 ± 1.0 km
Surface area 4.60 × 10^8 km²
Volume 9.38 × 10^11 km³
Mass 4.868 5 × 10^24 kg

10-20% variation (big deal)

Neptune:
Equatorial radius 24,764 ± 15 km
Surface area 7.6408 × 10^9 km²
Volume 6.254 × 10^13 km³
Mass 1.0243×10^26 kg

Uranus:
Equatorial radius 25,559 ± 4 km
Surface area 8.115 6 × 10^9 km²
Volume 6.833 × 10^13 km³
Mass (8.6810 ± 0.0013) × 10^25kg

~10% variation (significant)

I would say similar, but absolutely not almost the same. And I'm sure you know Jupiter is over 300% more massive than Saturn (not even remotely comparable).

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by necati
Hmmmm, those who proposed "things" attached to a string seem to have had a good guess.
Which means I might be wrong

My friend whom I asked to take a look at the clip (yes the crappy one) also thinks that it must be something fluffy like cotton attached to a string. Something that possibly disintegrates to some sort of powder.

Sounds weird huh? That's what he says
Okay you may laugh but watch the clip first.

However I've uploaded a short sequence of the mentioned frames in real time and slo-mo.

(click to open player in new window)

What do you think?

edit: Ooops, have forgot to mention that it is of course a forward/backward animation of the frames. The cut is of course after the things snap back in line again.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by necati]

You're kidding me, right? You know, the more I read on ATS the more I'm convinced there's disinformation agents at work on every corner. Are you seriously suggesting that the video in question is nothing but a fluffy cotton ball like thing that is attached to string and SOMEHOW disintegrates into a powder. Cmon, now. Let's get real here people. There's no question in my mind that what we see in the video is exactly what the man saw when he was filming that day. Like some members here have said, very few people look up to the sky and open their eyes to observe what's happening. People don't spend the time to do this because well we live in a hectic world and we got things to do. But if you're a UFO hunter and you live in Mexico City, you're bound to see something special. It was only a matter of time before someone captured something like this. It's not birds, or fluffy cottons balls, and most certainly 100% not CGI. I agree, there are individuals out there skilled in computer graphics, but again you CAN tell the difference between REALITY and COMPUTER GENERATED. You must have a trained eye to see these sorts of things.

I'll say this again, when it's real, you'll know it's real. Either people get it or they don't. If the video invokes a certain emotion that rings positive and true, then you just know. Sometimes truth is hidden to those who's mind and spirit concentrates on the negative and are not sensitive enough to see what's really there. So go ahead and try to debunk this one because you're going to fail. It's as real as the hand you put up in front of your face. It's healthy to be a skeptic but don't let skepticism blind you from what's real. If the video is a fake, hire the man behind the special effects to work in Hollywood because it's a million times more impressive than what we see today in the cinema. But then again, if someone were to make a fake and fool millions of people, it sure as damn better be a spectacular video to wow the whole world. To waste time and money on this 2 minute video showing dancing yellowish energy spheres in the skies of Mexico City would be indeed a waste. If I were a skilled graphic artist with the intentions of fooling the masses I would create something so mind-blowingly real that it would make heads turn at the White House.

The world is full of unexplained phenomena. We know this. What I've noticed over the years is a lot of arrogance and people who pretend to know they have all the answers. "We are not alone" is an understatement and a fact. To think otherwise is plain foolish. Life and Technology is rampant not only this earth but on other planets as well. Who are we to say what is really "out there"? We're in the stages of human evolution that needs a lot of growing up to do but we're making progress and I believe "they" know this as well and are watching us to see where we take the direction of this precious paradise called earth. It's also an exciting time to witness new eye-opening phenomena unfold before us to open our minds to understand little by little the purpose of our universe and what it has in store for us. But if these spheres turn out to be our own advanced technology (possibly taken from Telsa or ET) then it's pretty frightening. In the wrong hands it can cause great destruction. But we have to learn to be more humble and open ourselves to the real possibilities that life other than our own kindly reveals itself to those who want to believe.

I have to repost this because it's important. We all know Mexico City is full of mysterious things in the sky, hell there's mysterious things flying around the whole world, and so this isn't the first time we've seen "flying spheres" captured on video. We've seen other UFOs similar to this but not as dramatic as this. Whether this our own technology or some other intelligent race or some unknown biological entity living "in the sky" on earth...we don't know. What we do know is, it's real, it's happening over and over again and there's going to be a point in the future where it's going to intensify. With an open mind and open heart we will figure out whoever or whatever "they" are when the time is right. Personally, I feel there is a greater truth being kept away from humanity, one that's been hidden for far too long. I for one believe there are dark forces "out there" and "on earth" who are doing their best to blind us from this greater truth. Slowly, things are changing and truth reveals itself sooner or later...be patient and stay positive.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by eudaimonia]

You have said EXACTLY..what should be said to everyone that looks at this thread! It should be posted on EVERY page!!! kudos to you!! TY

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Looks to me like space debris. That is what I first thought...it reminded me of the Columbia disaster. It is just material reentering the earth's atmosphere. If we can find out the exact date and location this was filmed, maybe someone could research which satellites came down that day.

And space debris sits in one spot until a plane passes by, then glows yellow, gives birth, so to speak..and all the baby space debris, then dance around the mother space debris, and go off to do their thing? WOW...i want some space debris

Of course, thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Looks to me like space debris. That is what I first thought...it reminded me of the Columbia disaster.

Space debris moves in two oppsite directions at the same time? Did you even read ANY of the thread? ;wow:

If we can find out the exact date and location this was filmed, maybe someone could research which satellites came down that day.

Ummm the date and location have been established... just read the thread

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Geez..Zorgon's right..now I feel silly for being silly...im sorry...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Nah silly is okay but we expect greatness in the future

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

You're kidding me, right? You know, the more I read on ATS the more I'm convinced there's disinformation agents at work on every corner. Are you seriously suggesting that the video in question is nothing but a fluffy cotton ball like thing that is attached to string and SOMEHOW disintegrates into a powder. Cmon, now. Let's get real here people. There's no question in my mind that what we see in the video is exactly what the man saw when he was filming that day. Like some members here have said, very few people look up to the sky and open their eyes to observe what's happening. People don't spend the time to do this because well we live in a hectic world and we got things to do. But if you're a UFO hunter and you live in Mexico City, you're bound to see something special. It was only a matter of time before someone captured something like this.

I think you severely underestimate what 19,028,000 people looks like. 19,028,000 chances to glance up and notice something that obviously doesn't belong there every instant. if you had ever experienced a daylight sighting like I have, you would know how blatantly they stick out. When i first noticed the object in my own sighting i was looking down the street, it was out of the top corner of my eye that I noticed something really, really odd. My neighbor who was checking her mail had the exact same thing happen because she happened to be facing in that general direction while her attention was focused *downwards*.

Let's not forget that the fact he was at a bus stop next to a very busy street and filming the air - people get curious. Of course I find it *extremely* odd he didn't yell out to anyone else "look at that!". If his goal was to raise awareness and find solid evidence, that would be the first thing to cross his mind. Not only get a few dozen witnesses, but get at least a few people to acknowledge the phenomenon for the first time. Like I said before - the footage is good, but the circumstances and motives scream hoax to me.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale When i first noticed the object in my own sighting i was looking down the street, it was out of the top corner of my eye that I noticed something really, really odd. My neighbor who was checking her mail had the exact same thing happen because she happened to be facing in that general direction while her attention was focused *downwards*.

Okay so your neighbor saw it... do you have her statement? Did you get statements fromanyone else around who saw it? Was it reported to the News? did THEY interview anyone? If so where are those reports?

You say you saw this... do you have a report filed? Did your neighbor call it in to anyone?

All we have is your say so that you saw this... with no back up.

It is very possible that others saw it... and did nothing...
It is possible that others saw it and reported it..

Has anyone checked with local papers, or police reports on the day in question?

Why not spend a few pesos and run an add in the local paper for anyone who saw something?

You see how easy it is for there to be no witness... as far as we know?

Good night I cant' see the keys anymore

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by JScytale When i first noticed the object in my own sighting i was looking down the street, it was out of the top corner of my eye that I noticed something really, really odd. My neighbor who was checking her mail had the exact same thing happen because she happened to be facing in that general direction while her attention was focused *downwards*.

Okay so your neighbor saw it... do you have her statement? Did you get statements fromanyone else around who saw it? Was it reported to the News? did THEY interview anyone? If so where are those reports?

You say you saw this... do you have a report filed? Did your neighbor call it in to anyone?

All we have is your say so that you saw this... with no back up.

It is very possible that others saw it... and did nothing...
It is possible that others saw it and reported it..

Has anyone checked with local papers, or police reports on the day in question?

Why not spend a few pesos and run an add in the local paper for anyone who saw something?

You see how easy it is for there to be no witness... as far as we know?

Good night I cant' see the keys anymore

Neither one of us reported it, and I am *sure* other people saw it by how blatantly it stuck out in the sky, even though it was only around for 45 seconds or so.

My sighting didn't go on TV though. That's when people who saw something call in droves, just look at televised UFO sightings like the O'Hare case. My case also took place way out in the suburbs of a city of 257,099, this took place within Mexico City itself with two separate passenger aircraft plying past.

EDIT: well, i'll be damned. Quick google search found 2 sightings within a week or so of mine.

www.beyondweird.com...
(1/23)

www.ufodna.com...

Its actually extremely interesting to note that the illustration in the second report has almost the exact same shape as my own sighting, but I saw it in plain daylight and it was a completely featureless, shiny reflective surface. Like a lens-shaped mirror hovering absolutely silently before bolting off at unreal speed.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Of course the UFO footage was edited. Even I saw that.
You want to know why:

When you are confined to a time frame of lets say 8 minutes, you
have to crop out the best or impressive parts of the video footage,
add transition (i.e. fades), etc. have the interview, footage, etc ready
for assembly and there you go.

The footage shown was not the original, but an edited version. That
should not add or take away anything from the final compilation seen.

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Matyas

I had a friend that does video editing for my local station look at the video.His conclusion space debris also said there was video editing done by looking at the size relations on zoom and several fade ins. The interesting thing he told me is the camera was being turned when supposedly its the objects spinning there is only 1 part he could confirm the objects spin and he speculates they were balloons . Since i know he does video editing for local news channel i trust his opinion. As far as the space debris theory he simply told me he'd seen similar effects while editing shuttle disaster videos. And apparently there is 2 different objects done at different times something about lighting values didn't fully understand this part.

Will try to pick his brain further but im sure he wasnt supposed to use there equipment to look at this so i cant press too hard.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonyz
The footage shown was not the original, but an edited version.

The first part (up to and including the guy talking to the camera) is the original.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Still going on about this video i see

ok so it's a ufo.... no it's not.... it's ball on a string.... no it's not... it's plasma rays.... no it's not.... it's a spiders web.... no it's not... it's a ufo....

I'm now having an argument with myself ^^

I think we should say it's an UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT and leave it at that...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Of course!

How could I have thought anything else?

Space debris, makes perfect sense.

Now, some clumsy astronaut (or cosmonaut) at the ISS left the cargo bay door open, and a yellow golfbag full of of tennis balls dropped out in space, re-entered the atmosphere without burning up (they make'em in really tough materials these days), and as it started spinning due to aerodynamics the tennis balls popped out one after another.

Case closed.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Original meaning raw footage from beginning to end.

For the TV segment it had to be edited down from the original footage
provided.

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by tonyz
The footage shown was not the original, but an edited version.

The first part (up to and including the guy talking to the camera) is the original.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yup. Space debris ALWAYS falls directly into the path of a jet, stops abruptly, then explodes in polar opposite directions in a straight line. Case Closed. Move on people.

Click HERE for your prize:

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join