It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Holy sh*t! Here in Liverpool, UK.. I moved here to my area about 2001 and I saw lights like that... one followed me home...well seemed to, maybe light tricks i dont know, but it looked like it was about the height of a helicopter searching for people, you know? Well I went home and told everyone, anyway, a year later i was talking to people about our experiences and 4-5 people out of a crowded room(an neighbours after that) saw what i did and claimed some of them got followed by some lights... Alot of people called the police apparently and the police said, we've had alot of reports. Now it's a local incident that alot of people talk about. I just remember ORANGE lights shooting across the sky and one seemed to stay with me, but i never saw them coming from a larger light, at all. Now personally, I'd have to be landed on by an alien craft for me to believe, however, I can't explain what happened.

If anyone remembers it, maybe you have answers.

Reklaw

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've been a skeptic on this board for years and I'm not going to try and explain away the video.

My only question right now is, with such a long animated display, midday over a very populous city as Mexico - did anyone else get images or video of it?

Getting the raw unedited video presented for independent examination would be the next step. If that never comes to play, that would be unfortunate.

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by Bluebelle

IMO the video is impressive, the source is a little iffy, and the circumstances are very unlikely. This isn't something I would consider more likely to be real until we start getting independent confirmations. This happened over Mexico City in the early afternoon...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by nullster]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
this video has some of the scenes stabilized

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
These fire balls look a lot like flame out from UFO engines and
the side balls are nothing but a sputtering attempt to move in
that direction.
The white balls that appear in different locations are trying to help out.

Ufo Poznań Poland
www.youtube.com...
Ufo Finland
www.youtube.com...
Fire in the sky
www.youtube.com...

The side propulsion units, er Tesla hemispherical aluminum "Death Ray"
tube beams, are just are not working and burning nitrogen in high voltage
showing 12Mev light sources.

That's a free energy effect of high voltage Einstein and the rest of the
Illuminati forgot to tell everyone.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
did someone manage to get the raw video and forward it to some expert????

was there any other person filming these??the original video shows its afternoon or midday surely someone else must videoed it or take some photos.if not then i think it will be another elaborate hoax imo

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The trajectory of the object passes above the tail of the aeroplane, but it crosses the tip of the wing, that frame would be useful.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

it is pronounced "haime" to english ears.

If ái rite as it saunds to mi iu uud not anderstand it és isili és iu du.

And when talking about a name, specially someone's name, we should use the correct spelling, a different spelling may point to someone else.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

it is pronounced "haime" to english ears.

If ái rite as it saunds to mi iu uud not anderstand it és isili és iu du.

And when talking about a name, specially someone's name, we should use the correct spelling, a different spelling may point to someone else.

i agree, but my point there was it is silly to fault the poster who called him "haime" because it could have been a simple typo or a result of the person listening to the clip and not speaking spanish / being familiar with the name Jaime.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

True, but nobody in the video says "Jaime Maussan", only Jaime, and waveguide3 called him "Haimie Maussen".

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
By the way about getting the original raw footage I should ask: What for? That won't change anything here, clear as water.

I know because I have a copy of the raw footage since June 2009. It was sent to me in a HD DVD for evaluation and analysis

free_spirit if you aren't going to post the original video,
are you at least going to post your evaluation and analysis?
Or is "clear as water" all we're going to get?

If this footage remains a UFO video that will be splendid don't you agree?

It would be even better if the object could be identified.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati
As far as I am concerned the case is closed and doesn't need any further investigation. No explanations, nothing, since the fact alone that some raw footage is availabe for thorough analysis but isn't made public says it all.

Well you are entitled to your opinion... but my 'team member' comment was a 'nudge' to my 'team' so I don't have to do all the work...

I also have a lot of material on various topics that I cannot post for many reasons. Thta is the way it works sometimes.

What free_spirits reasons are I know not but the clips show me he has what he claims. UFO researchers tend to hold on to the goods until they are done... as does any good news reporter getting a 'scoop' I will wait

BUT you made your position clear on the first page... so if you feel "it doesn't need any further investigation" then I must ask...

Why are you still here?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
the video looks edited between him talking and pointing camera at sky...why ?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've been searching for a footage of someone filming what I saw in Berlin the night between saturday the 4'th and sunday the 5'th july 2009.

At an outdoors bar in Friedrichshain, Berlin, all of us saw first 3 orange / yellow spheres come across the sky, followed by 3 more, then 5 came, then 8 or 10 and then I just lost count. I would say about 30 at least crossed the sky during perhaps 15 min. and then it stopped.

When was this footage recorded exactly? Did they fly around the globe or was it another bulk of spheres I wonder?

A major event, are they doing reseach, preaparing us for contact, what? I've seen one sphere like this about 3 months ago, but this time there were so many. The most incredible thing I have ever seen !

Finally I found a recording of what I saw. I'm getting a video camera soon, and I'll be on the lookout for these spheres.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cade

Well I believe it to be inhabitants of our atmosphere and space.
I know I am not alone believing them to be "critters" as they usually are called.

This is what I believe, if they are something else than that, I do not know.
But as Zorgon said, the pics free_spirit posted from his RAW footage ( they were alot better in quality and higher resolution so I do believe he has it ) tells atleast me that he do have the RAW footage, and if that is the case we can perhaps rule out the cgi theory.
And I don't think it is spider silk or balloons, so for me it is between craft ( alien/human ) or critters.
And since I choose my believings, I choose to believe it is critters until proven otherwise.

And if they are critters that lives in our atmosphere and in space I can't see why you didn't see the same thing if not the same spheres.
To bad you don't have a video on it. Would have been cool to see. =)

Again, this is what I believe...not what all of you others should believe.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That is why I gave kudos to Free Spirit, the stills he has are eye opening! Although, Id really like to hear analysis from him, also. Even better would be the vid he has

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
the video looks edited between him talking and pointing camera at sky...why ?

Because it was... read the thread

his talk is the end of his film... the extra detail was a highlight by the studio

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't know if this has already been said but isn't it interesting that the balls of light are paired sets. Each matched set seems to dance together. This reminds me of the mythology of some ancient civilizations where there is a duality of twin gods. One would be evil and one would be good. I wonder if ancient people saw these flying balls and made them out to be their gods.

Did you know some of the planets in the solar system seem to go along this same line of twin relationships? In size mainly.

Earth is almost the same size as Venus.
Uranus is almost the same size of Neptune.
Jupiter and Saturn are close in size but not as close as the four above.
Maybe it's like a balancing act, just like the balls of light.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by necati
As far as I am concerned the case is closed and doesn't need any further investigation. No explanations, nothing, since the fact alone that some raw footage is availabe for thorough analysis but isn't made public says it all.

Well you are entitled to your opinion... but my 'team member' comment was a 'nudge' to my 'team' so I don't have to do all the work...

I also have a lot of material on various topics that I cannot post for many reasons. Thta is the way it works sometimes.

What free_spirits reasons are I know not but the clips show me he has what he claims. UFO researchers tend to hold on to the goods until they are done... as does any good news reporter getting a 'scoop' I will wait

BUT you made your position clear on the first page... so if you feel "it doesn't need any further investigation" then I must ask...

Why are you still here?

You must have misread something. I always said that CGI can’t be easily ruled as an explanation. I have never said that I consider it to be proven. Turn a few pages back and you’ll find me saying that I might be wrong since my friend gave me hint for another possible explanation. As soon as something convinces me I’m always ready to appreciate the facts.
For me the case was and is closed for various reasons since I learned that the raw footage definitely wouldn’t be made publicly available.
This was the reason why I was still there at that point. From now on feel free to ask me why I’m still there if you find me contributing to this thread.
Of course I will continue to read since I am curious how things will develop

I don’t know what your reasons are to hold on to the goods as you say but after having read in this thread how free_spirit responded to Jeff Chandler I knew that he wouldn’t release anything that could harm Mr. Jaime Maussan's reputation.

Besides he has so often made clear that he finds it splendid if a case remains unsolved and a mystery. I dearly hope that not everything is treated like that in your ‘team’ and that your work as researchers is not determined by that odd reasoning.
Regards

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Carl Sagan's Cosmos: Life on Jupiter

Kewl All about 'Balloons'

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
reply to post by easynow

I don't know if this has already been said but isn't it interesting that the balls of light are paired sets. Each matched set seems to dance together. This reminds me of the mythology of some ancient civilizations where there is a duality of twin gods. One would be evil and one would be good. I wonder if ancient people saw these flying balls and made them out to be their gods.

there are plenty of more rational sources of the concept and importance of duality, like say... the duality present in every single species on the planet that reproduces sexually?

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join