It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It would be nearly impossible to make this look real with CGI, you can even see this lens distortion due to zooming/focusing. It LOOKS real, so therefore it IS real imo. when you watch a movie it's pretty easy to tell what is CGI.

Great post, keep flagging and bumping people!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I respect everyone's opinion but to assume that whatever the spheres are, are intelligent remains to be proved simply by viewing the video. I along with a host of others have to agree that whenever J is involved, you never know. I watched a show where both he and his "expert around the clock ufo seeker" got totally busted and he basically had nothing to say.

I do believe that there are legitimate ufo's hovering throughout Mexico and S.A. I would tend to believe the video below before I would a vid where the person introduces himself. Anyway, just my opinion. Has anyone seen the vid below....really strange. I'm not a video expert by any means but it looks more believable to me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Important information to be considered regarding this footage.
Testimonial and images courtesy of Mr. Pedro Hernandez.

Pedro Hernandez the witness/videographer never interrupted the recording during the
whole UFO sighting since it started with the first airplane at second 0:13 till the last
spheres dissapeared at minute 3:03 when Pedro lost visual contact and said Hay ya
se me fueron (Ayye they are gone). Then he stopped the recording and kept looking to
the sky searching and hoping to see those spheres again.

The cuts, edits and enhancements were made by the tv network for the tv show report
purposes.

After a couple of minutes while Pedro was looking at the sky he saw a second airplane
coming, an Aeromexico commercial plane. Because the UFO sighting started with an
airplane confronted by a UFO Pedro thought the incident might repeat again so he
took the camera and started recording again at minute 3:14 but no UFO no spheres
appeared and he realized that was it. It was time to move on so he decided to film
himself describing what he just witnessed as an account of such strange sighting. So
this is the only cut in the whole video sequence, when the second airplane was coming.

These are the video frames from the raw footage of the UFO and airplane sequence.
Slide the bar.

This video frame is 1024 X 757. Just slide the bar to see complete.

A video frame showing the spinning UFO. The zoom is the original made by Pedro
Hernandez with his videocamera. Image is 1024 X 757, just slide the bar.

The second airplane coming at minute 3:14 UFO and spheres were gone already.

This video frame shows the sighting location that day in Ciudad Satelite, Mexico.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
In the first three frames you posted the UFO is already there Gimme a sec and I will clip it

Okay here it is

[edit on 9-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Very great posting......amazing vid.
4:42 OMG....and where do the spheres go after this.....to the ground mabey?
b/c there is a lot of suspicion of all of the aliens that live on this earth, especially in the area of Peurto Rico/C. America, and S. America...where there have been many good sighting/filmings

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Does the "mothership" itself have a "Mothership"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Thank you so much Free Spirit, your contribution to this thread has been unquestionably the best! It sure has helped me in determining what I believe about this!!! And ty Zorgon for pointing that out!

It really looks like a metallic object before the plane passes to me! And as it is spinning, it almost has a lemon shape, it's just too curious! Most intriguing and I would love to be able to talk to Mr Hernandez!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OEAOHOO

Crikey, I just looked at that! It's exciting, there are more sightings!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

You see the object in the three clips you posted but does it go BEHIND the tail or the wing at all? By projection it looks like its in the right line. That would help a lot

OH and you know we are chomping at the bit waiting for a copy

[edit on 9-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I've already asked him for a copy,
but he isn't sharing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

I've already asked him for a copy,
but he isn't sharing.

Sheesh you guys - let him savour it.

Sure, he has had it for awhile, but that just isn't the same - not until others want to see it.. then the real savouring can begin.

I'm sure he'll post it eventually, once he done savouring it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I'm sure he'll post it eventually, once he done savouring it.

OR

An enthusiastic team member could look up source and ask for a copy

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
When the spheres come out of the larger object, I was very reminded of the woodcut of the Nuremberg event of 1561. See an image at the link below.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by songthrush
When the spheres come out of the larger object, I was very reminded of the woodcut of the Nuremberg event of 1561. See an image at the link below.

Wow, i wonder if those are rods, too!! Not that I really know anything about rods, but have heard about them.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chowyoungfat
It would be nearly impossible to make this look real with CGI, you can even see this lens distortion due to zooming/focusing. It LOOKS real, so therefore it IS real imo. when you watch a movie it's pretty easy to tell what is CGI.

Great post, keep flagging and bumping people!

Well I tend to agree, I am learning CG, but I do know you can make things look real that it's almost impossible to know the truth.

BUT like you said it really doesn't look like CG, to the trained eye, it become really easy to tell on most things wether it's CG or not, with the Haiti UFo video, I was one of the first people in the first thread to say it was CG, I just knew it, and eventually we easily proved it, but some people still wanted to believe it was real haha.

With this video, I do not sense ANY CG at all. Of course I do not have evidence, it's just what my eyes and mind are telling me from my experience.

By the way I'm a big time Chow yun-fat fan, I love his movies, like "the Killer" "god of gamblers" etc

[edit on 9-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The more i see this video the more it looks like a silk web with an insect which has been spun with silk and then droplets of water are sprayed onto the web and they slide either side or are blown in the directions......

But i'm still a believer in there being things not of this world out there.... i've experienced enough in my life to know that there is something else....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't think it's that, but I do agree I think there is something strange about the way they are in line.

You do see something like a "line" at the beggining of the video if you check, and later you see all of these things in the same pattern as this line.

But then they start moving around which makes it seem like not a hoax.

So it's really mysterious.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OEAOHOO

No it does not.

I like your Carlos Diaz UFO icon.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

An enthusiastic team member could look up source and ask for a copy

Well zorgon, I don't know how you came to that conclusion

However you should know that his bloodhound (or alter ego) the ufoenthusiastic plejarenlyran has been kicked outta here!

According to yummy his (quote): "contribution to this thread has been unquestionably the best!" but if you ask me he just leaned back and hoaxed the whole community right from the start of this thread.

quote free_spirit:

I know because I have a copy of the raw footage since June 2009. It was sent to me in a HD DVD for evaluation and analysis as I sustain permanent correspondence with colleagues not only from Mexico but from the US, UK, Brazil, Turkey, Japan. I got very impressed with the footage and knew it was going to be famous. The footage was released on Sunday June 21, 2009 in Mexico on national television, it was broadcast nationwide. The response of the people according to the information I received was of excitement and surprise and they said that after years of continuous UFO sightings over Mexico they received now a more compelling sign in the sky. After that luckymauro uploaded the tv show to Yotube in July as well as user socrates mix. The rest is history. I began following this thread since the beguinning and decided to participate more later just to correct some wrong information by Yummy. I still sustain this is indeed a very interesting piece of footage and all these pages of this huge thread confirm this fact, it was an instant hit wich demonstrates the interest of people on the UFO Phenomena. IMPORTANT - All aplauses, all stars, all honors, all flags should go to the witness and videographer Pedro Hernandez for coming forward telling his story and sharing with the world his sighting. Honor to whom honor deserves.

As far as I am concerned the case is closed and doesn't need any further investigation. No explanations, nothing, since the fact alone that some raw footage is availabe for thorough analysis but isn't made public says it all.

Regards

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by waveguide3

Jaime Maussan not Haimie Maussen but I know the H is next to the J

it is pronounced "haime" to english ears.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join