It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner

I can see the armchair skeptics really digging deep to stutter out a band aid explanation for this one.

my sentiments eggsactly.

I coming in a little late on this one but this is amazing footage no doubt. so far it seems to have passed every ridiculous rebuke from the skeptic community. my wondering is 52 pages deep and has this been analyzed by the ATS heds?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
NECATI, I GOTTA SAY THAT YOU MAY HAVE GOT SOMETHING THERE.... SILK AND SPIDERS INCORPORATED INTO THE VIDEO.... very very interesting what can be done with tech these days......

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
>both your examples are sealed.

Yes the examples show sealed objects.
Look at the sealed environment as if the
element generating the light in them is the
UFO object.

But the UFO objects are not sealed in that way. How that parts
works I cannot talk about that yet in public.

>you're talking about a tech that uses a laser to ionize
>a pocket of air (a very brief little bubble of plasma)
>followed by another pulse almost immediately after
>detonating it.

You are very close. The craft's mechanism generates the plasma
through interaction.

>plasma isnt going to just
>sit around in open air because it is simply
>ionized gas - its not going to stay consistent.

Smile

I am impress by your wording of things.

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by tonyz

>this particular tech simply can't be responsible for
>what we are seeing here because of how it functions.

You have no idea how the device is implemented.
The objects yellow glow is under volumetric (i.e. tuning) control.

Look at this:
www.youtube.com...

Light Dimmer:
www.youtube.com...

---------------------

both your examples are sealed. you're talking about a tech that uses a laser to ionize a pocket of air (a very brief little bubble of plasma) followed by another pulse almost immediately after detonating it. plasma isnt going to just sit around in open air because it is simply ionized gas - its not going to stay consistent.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Great find Yummy Freelunch, kudos to you ! Star & Flagged !
I have only been here for a few years but have never seen a post with so many stars and comments stack up so fast.

This is the most compelling footage that I have viewed to date. I think the debunkers will keep on denying the possibility that this footage is real. Hopefully someone will authenticate it. We may never know, you can choose to believe or not.

I have observed spheres like this with night vision goggles in Northern California! The world as you know it will change after experiencing such an event.

We are not alone ! Keep your eyes to the skies !

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Synthesist]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It does look really.. and I mean REALLY weird. Like a few other people I thought that maybe the little blobs were on astring... but that would only account for them when they were all lined up wouldnt it?

Im leaning towards it being a fake though, I think. Main reasons being I have zero idea why an alien space craft would possibly be behaving in that manner. And as far as I can see, this looks like a one-of-a-kind ufo. I know thats not really a credible reason to have, but if you think about it there's that many different shapes/sizes/colours of ufo sightings - why are they all so different? Also, I may be wrong... but has there ever been several sightings in different places/times of a specific 'model' of ufo? Because the only decent explanation for that one is that its the Government testing a new plane out, so there would only actually be one... but I dont like that explanation, Id rather it be aliens

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

IMO the video is impressive, the source is a little iffy, and the circumstances are very unlikely. This isn't something I would consider more likely to be real until we start getting independent confirmations. This happened over Mexico City in the early afternoon...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Something is wrong here!

I've taken a close look at Mr Hernandez's videos and there appear to be some worrying aspects to them. This is especially so of this latest offering from Haimie Maussen.

There are at least two Maussen presentations on this event, each at different times but using the same studio set. (He wears a different suit and tie).I realise Haimie is a busy tv presenter and probably records several versions of his shows for different purposes. However, the presentations containing Mr Hernandez's video depict this 'blob' doing different things at different times. Each is a heavily edited version of something else. Why reconstruct two differing versions?

In several YouTube presentations we see how Mr Hernandez uses a little Sony handheld camcorder to capture his UFOs. What struck me immediately was how difficult, if not impossible it must be to capture such tiny aerial objects with this apparatus. He demonstrates the use of the camera's viewfinder for framing the shots. As anyone with a similar camera will know, this presents many difficulties for small distant targets. Keeping them in frame at huge zoom levels is impossible. I do some astrovideography using a very long lens/CCD so I'm familiar with the techniques and the many issues of camera stability, focussing, tracking, etc.

Each presentation starts with the airliner, a difficult enough target with a handheld, but he gets it, albeit a bit shaky. Then just as the plane is about to leave the frame, a single bright pixel is seen. Did you spot it? Through that viewfinder it would be impossible to see, but in that fleeting moment, when watching the plane Mr Hernandez spotted it and immediately zooms in. Yes, there's something there, bright yellow and very far away, but even at this zoom, the handheld keeps it in frame. That's a remarkable feat. - but I digress.

In the seconds after the plane, two different things happen according to which version you watch. In the op video, the blob appears to emit smoke to the left and right. The spheres are emitted later after Pedro's unbelievable discussion into the camera about what he's filming behind him.
Rather than capturing every precious second, he's filming himself! He then returns to the action and the blob starts emitting spheres. That's the first time we see it doing so even though Pedro says it was already happening. Whenever we see the emission, in either video, it's the same sequence.

In both versions the blob seems to be spinning. But it's not spinning the same in each video. The spinning sequences are edited in at different stages. At one point, the blob slows down and seems to be breaking apart. There's a very distinct 'lobe' which isn't seen in the other version. Why?

The small dancing spheres follow the same paths in each version, so this part of the event is constant. However, the order the changes take place varies across the versions. It's as if the video file has been cut and joined differently. Why would he edit an important record in that way?

The other fact I find astounding is the rate at which Mr Hernandez obtains UFO recordings. For any individual to be the sigular witness to so many events as Pedro, he must be omnipotent. He is truely blessed.
Here's a list from one Hernandez video.

April 14 2006 Very bright Comet-like object with fan-like tail.
Sept 16 2006 Large blob passes across starfield
Feb 17 2007 Daylight sky blob with nearby flashing point.
March 30 2007 Apparently rotating flat blob.
April 25 2007 Hovering circular object with lights on edge.
June 2 2007 Large glowing 'bolide' like object.
Oct 15 2008 Tetrahedral blob object.
Dec 25 2008 Very jittery 'craft' seen over mountains.

There are two more undated bolides/asteroids. First shows an enormous Earth skimming asteroid with vast smoke trail. This would have made big news worldwide! Anyone remember it?
Second is a more distant Earth skimmer with smoke trail. Both events are
very rarely indeed but Pedro witnessed both.

Several undated 'Rods'. These look very much like Jose Escamilla's stuff.
As readers may know, these are merely insects and Jose was branded a hoaxer by ATS. Are Pedro's rods bogus too?

While researching Pedro Hernandez, I located two references to his expertise with Photoshop After Effects. Not our Pedro surely? Anyway, I located two videos of Pedro Hernandez demonstrating Adobe After Effects. They aren't about UFOs and he isn't the Pedro Hernandez in question. So who is he? I managed to get a photo and was struck by the facial similarites with our man. Here they are:

Now I may be barking up the wrong tree, but could these be father and son? Uncle and nephew? Could they be related? If they are, I think we have the answer to several questions about Mr Hernandez's work.

Here are links to videos I examined. If you open each one in a separate browser window you can run them side by side for comparison. One contains the events after the application of some video tricks. I don't think this one adds anything to the evidence.

Video 1

This is the OP video.
Maussen presented. Black suit, blue tie.
Object first releases 'smoke' and spins different from other video.
Lines of spheres released at 4:30 - 4:45

Video 2

Maussen presented. Grey suit yellow tie.
Looks like a re-enactment of the events leading up to
the subject video.
Look carefully just after the jet liner at 3:35 there's a bright pixel
by the nose. Next second it's still there, plane now far right.
The object immediately starts discharging the spheres.
The order of events is different and the way the object
spins is different. This section is seen later in the first video.

Video 3

Maussen presented. Black suit, red tie.
This is the compilation of Pedro's UFOs listed above.

Video 4

'Another Version' of Pedro's video with lots of
editing and SpecialFX. Maybe adds nothing.

WG3

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Just want to point out that it is not smoke.

It is the spheres being "emitted". What you see later is an enhancement of it.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Rather than capturing every precious second, he's filming himself! He then returns to the action and the blob starts emitting spheres.

I know that this is a big thread (now officially), but I think I have posted this at least four times.

The original video starts (as far as I know) with the aeroplane and ends with the guy pointing the camera to his face. What we see after that is the enhanced version made by the TV people.

So, he wasn't filming himself while the UFOs were visible behind him, he says that they had disappeared before.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Jaime Maussan not Haimie Maussen but I know the H is next to the J

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Rather than capturing every precious second, he's filming himself! He then returns to the action and the blob starts emitting spheres. That's the first time we see it doing so even though Pedro says it was already happening.

Nope, He said during the interview (Jaime mentioned it) that he was unaware of the orbs exiting the larger object at that specific moment.

Each presentation starts with the airliner, a difficult enough target with a handheld, but he gets it, albeit a bit shaky. Then just as the plane is about to leave the frame, a single bright pixel is seen. Did you spot it? Through that viewfinder it would be impossible to see, but in that fleeting moment, when watching the plane Mr Hernandez spotted it and immediately zooms in.

Pedro knew were the object was positioned as he spotted it before and just used the plane as a point of reference.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by avat178]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
Yummy Freelunch, something you wrote early in this thread sparked my interest. You said the balls seemed to be monitoring the emissions of the plane as it passed. Years ago I had my own close encounter, I wont go into too much detail here (unless requested) in Australia. I watched a twenty to thirty foot metallic disc spend twenty five minutes rotating in an emissions cloud from an oil refinery pipe stack, then move at incredible speeds (faster than the eye can see) to clear spots in the sky downwind from the smoke. After a lot of thought my only conclusion was the object was testing the air around the refinery and the emissions.
I've not seen the clip, we cant get youtube here in China, but it sounds really interesting. I find it far easier to accept this sort of phenomena after my own experiance and fell very privileged to have witnessed it. Whats more I dont care if people dont believe, or even laugh at me. It was mine and I know the truth!

Thats very interesting!!! Thank you for that, and yes, I did have a feeling about that, maybe they are seeing how we are destroying our earth!!! Or maybe its their earth.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Well there is a Tesla way of doing things as some have said.
As I have acquired some of the main stays I feel there is a way
to join into the topics.
Glad to join this respected ATS community and state a few things
along with others.

As for an electrically active ship carrying other similar ships,
I don't see it.
However the larger ball of fire may not be an electrically overloaded
ship of the same size as the other Foo/Phoos.

Are you saying that the smaller ones might be electrically charged particles of the same ship? I dont quite understand, although your posts are quite intriguing

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3While researching Pedro Hernandez, I located two references to his expertise with Photoshop After Effects. Not our Pedro surely? Anyway, I located two videos of Pedro Hernandez demonstrating Adobe After Effects. They aren't about UFOs and he isn't the Pedro Hernandez in question. So who is he? I managed to get a photo and was struck by the facial similarites with our man. Here they are:

Now I may be barking up the wrong tree, but could these be father and son? Uncle and nephew? Could they be related? If they are, I think we have the answer to several questions about Mr Hernandez's work.

Good find waveguide3, they really do look like the same guy, or a father and son. The one on the right is from Pedro jr's video..

When I first saw the yellow ufo release the other yellow balls I thought it was a particle plugin for After Effects, something like Trapcode Particular.

If it isn't CGI then how could all those yellow balls fit inside the center ball?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Early stage of spheres exiting object:
i978.photobucket.com...

After 2 seconds:
i978.photobucket.com...
i978.photobucket.com...
i978.photobucket.com...

I applied multiple filters and image adjustments to the entire image, so if there was any kind of string between the spheres, it would have been highlighted. So as you can see, there isn't any connecting string between the objects, which puts at least one explanation to rest.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by bl4ke360]

Wow, thank you for that, and it looks like the main object is almost "ship" shaped...hmmm...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch Or maybe its their earth.

BTW love the ears
but ermmm what made you 'feel' that?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch Or maybe its their earth.

BTW love the ears
but ermmm what made you 'feel' that?

HAHA..told u I was an elf!

Well, I dont know..Its like put ALL the sightings, real ones, into one basket.

They have been seen after earthquakes, around crops, around pollution. I just get a feeling that they are very concerned about what is going on with the earth, not us. I really feel as if we are intruders here, and destroying this planet, and they are concerned. Probably wishing we'd take a flying leap to another planet..lol..Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
oh it was the goverment...they dropped of a drone style of thing after the plane flew by that then went and deployed flare type missiles or containers that released pig flu

speaking out of my butt really for a laugh...LOL

Nice video, and honesty I have no idea what they are certainly a great find.

My only question is why would he be filming a plane on a bus in the 1st place?
And did anyone else on the bus see them, he should have interviewed them ....

But like I said I am not here to debunk as I have no idea what they are

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You just made my week.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
And something is wrong here too:

Originally posted by waveguide3
Something is wrong here!

Rather than capturing every precious second, he's filming himself! He then returns to the action and the blob starts emitting spheres. That's the first time we see it doing so even though Pedro says it was already happening. Whenever we see the emission, in either video, it's the same sequence.

In the poor english translation they don't mention that the video *ends* right after the guy films himself. What follows is a slow motion - zoomed in version of the first few seconds after the light was first spotted

btw i do agree the guy is a hoaxer, he has several other videos that are pretty much crap. He made this one look good and in the hands of Maussan no way we'll ever get to see the original footage.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join