It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I so agree..I mean, its human nature to want to save all the juicy stuff for yourself..lol and yes..I could see him doing that..bragging rights..
Maybe the girls will like him more..hehe

You also have to remember that UFO seekers, while lovable... are 'nut cases'
So a bit of odd behavior is to be expected...

Case in point the ATS team at work

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9002f53cb00c.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry couldn't resist

BTW this is one that Johnny took seems it has been all but forgotten

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

HAHA...great picture and vid!!! Boy, I'd fit right in there

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL..yes..she's half Cuban..but she doesnt admit it..grins

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Looks good to me.

I don't see any indication of CGI and say that knowing almost anything can be done. I do CGI and are somewhat familiar with methods, filters, plugins but have been fooled before. But I am also considering much more than the video.

Other things to consider when evaluating such information.

1. Visual observation of people involved and their facial, physical delivery.

This is profiling. There are hundreds of muscles in the face and the body movements (head, neck, arms) also. It's been shown that "reading" a face is not accurate until you are a bit older in general. Some skills can emerge early however. This is "qualitative data" and as such a skill without an exact science. Research shows that in several studies of teenage subjects find that they cannot in general read a face for emotion. So, this skill can vary by age and experience.

2. Context of presentation, background of people and media involved:

Look at the production from the quality or reputation of the program. Look at the historic media records if possible. The presenter or presenting researcher if coming with media pedigree will offer some probability or reliability factoring.

Jaime Maussan is credible and I trust his judgment taking into consideration he can be fooled too. 95% credibility.

CGI and fakery probability:

First, it is almost impossible to determine good CGI in reduced or pixel-rarified video. So indicators are left to animation problems, bad faked camera jitter and mo-cap files, compositional framing (too good -too bad) and many other factors. Sound quality-particularities, visual ground in shot, light source and visual continuity, and camera type/model as well as all the other visual and contextual observations.

I give this a 97% reliability in low resolution video real evaluation. Maussan's production crew usually knows fakes and the common techniques and filters for credible material fairly well.

Notes:

This is not easy to do in CGI with 3D or 2D applications like After Effects or with 3rd party plugins for video production and non-linear editing. A regular guy with a desktop system can do a lot, but fooling industry professionals is not easy. I've seen kids do great effects, but usually their lack of wisdom and experience reveals problems, but not just in their visual effects. More in the focus and presentation.

Most cannot afford to spend the many hours to do this type of CGI and cannot back up such with video files in the exact codec for the camera, and embedded timecode, SIMTE data and meta data. So such fakes are usually found out from the second phase of an investigation with a video original file and camera to evaluate. Again, Maussan's crew knows this.

Then.... there are the skills with non-local perception, but I will not belabor that. Suffice it to say, with experience you can get a "gut" feeling in the first 60 seconds of a media file. Non-local data is available all the time you understand.

Overall I give this a 99%, reserving 1% for probability reality. Only for this one video however. Other edits might ask for less or more evaluations.

Qualitative comments:

This looks like the culprit in many of the sky-filled sphere videos from Mexico. I have never seen pre-development for events of such videos, and this might in fact be one such video event.

Assuming we are being visited by uncountable different beings from neighboring dimensions, distant stars and galaxies or otherwise, it would be almost impossible to do anything but classify and prove actually observed media is reliable.

My fun assumption is that it is like a tour bus that pulls up and lets out 75 or more passengers visiting and taking pictures, DNA and multi-frequency 3-4D photos or video to take back to the little organisms and relatives for hours of vacation travel videos to Earth just before disclosure and contact.

Hey! It's fun to watch the post-simian, pre-intelligent humans muck around stupidly as they destroy each other and the planet.

3D Holographic Postcard from 21st Century Earth In The Mail!

Good find. It's going in my reference library. Star/Flag

ZG

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I sure will..I'm checking my email frequently

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Here is another one that shows a similar releasing of many. The same as in Johnny's video using night vision, this was a police helicopter using FLIR

UFO police FLIR footage

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great video...although I just noticed the date top left - it`s obviously Father Christmas making his way back home

link   
I have taken a couple pictures from the video, and it clearly shows that the object doesnt seem to retain a circular shape. Another reason that dots made in a program would be hard to do, the ones that people have posted here, all retain a "dot" shape.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a590437f521b.jpg[/atsimg]

you can see one side is lemon shaped pointing right, the next frame, its pointing the opposite direction, as if its spinning.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dec89a7d4bd.jpg[/atsimg]

here, the lemon shape is pointing up, as the "babies" start to emerge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3c0e44fa1d6.jpg[/atsimg]
here, its just a squashed lemon and it has moved out of the cloudy part of the sky, as the "babies" start coming out more.

link   
Some one mentioned earlier that they don't show up until the aircraft has left the view. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6236c537d6f.jpg[/atsimg]
Thats that one cleared up.

I like this one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ec9d11c126a.jpg[/atsimg]Two of the 'baby' orbs copying each other.Aren't they Cute :lol
before you start, I know there is four in the picture,but they're is only two moving)

[edit on 6/7/2009 by lewtra]

[edit on 6/7/2009 by lewtra]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

HAHA..wow, I was still posting my pictures while you posted yours!!! Amazing, you called them babies too! wow

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, that is almost exactly like the mexico video! I guess they are using a different camera, police, so its black and white, instead of real color?

link   

Originally posted by zorgon
To illustrate what I mean with a mundane example...

This is a picture of the Eiffel Tower viewed through jet exhaust. The heat from the exhaust causes blurring and distortion..

That is CGI, not a real blurring caused by a jet exhaust.

link   
Let's say the footage is real, then we might have a good uap* candidate. Forget about St Elmo's fire**...

Personnaly, I would use the acronym "foo fighters" to "best" describe what we are seeing : en.wikipedia.org...

Old ff pics :

ufocasebook.com...
www.geocities.com...

Recent cases referenced and studied by the NARCAP :

www.narcap.org...
www.narcap.org...

* : The term "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" or UAP is an attempt to address the fact that not all UAP are described as UFO. Many are simply described as unusual lights. NARCAP feels the term "UAP" more accurately reflects the broad scope of descriptions in aviation reports as well as the possibility that these unusual phenomena may arise from several different sources.

** : en.wikipedia.org...

Question, is the Mexican guy who filmed it known as a hoaxer ?

A good place to find out might be on some Mexican Ufo skeptic forum or even on some Mexican Ufo oriented forum.

Cheers,
Europa aka Buckwild

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

[iYou also have to remember that UFO seekers, while lovable... are 'nut cases' So a bit of odd behavior is to be expected...

Case in point the ATS team at work

Ok that really made me laugh,

I've watched the footage again this mornin (listening to Otis Redding Love Man gives it a whole new spin)
At 2.56 it doesnt look like it released the smaller spheres, rather that 4 come to join it.
But later at 4.36 it releases spheres.
A Definitive arguement for CGI- would be fine, but untill then I like to look at the pattern of behaviour and see if it can tell us more. Its either terstrial to earth or not, but we cant prove either so instead...look at facts
Spin.
Slow spin
Attracts spheres
Releases Speheres.

Its behaviours are one or more of the folowing:
Organic 'birthing'
Organic releasing of non infantile objects
Relasing objects that are actually part of the whole functioning object
Spinning function may be to 'open up time or dimensional portal' dare i use the word stargate (lol sorry)
Spinning function required for organic release of obejcts from the body of the original Sphere. However, the sphere doesnt change size, so is it bring the smaller spheres from somewhere else?
Or Is it a CGI error to not change the size?

Anyone else have ideas on actual patterns of behaviour, rather than just "its fake or not"

If its CGI, or a reflection... naughty mexicans for wasting my time

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They should show these kinda videos on the evening news

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by tallcool1

He was only filming on the bus in the first part of the video. Then, he stopped filming, and got off the bus..and filmed more, Zorgon mentioned that he added his face at the end, so it wasnt him predicting anything, either.

Some of us here have a feeling that they are entities, critters, living organisms, and not ships. I mean who is to really know

Yummy - Yes, you are correct. He was filming from inside the bus and it is very likely that he was filming a reflection from inside on the window. Then he filmed himself only off of the bus. There was no part of the "UFO" portion of the video filmed outside the bus.

And it would appear from your last comment that you agree with Zorgon that some of these "UFO" videos may be earth bound life forms. That much I will admit is far more believable that aliens from another planet travelling millions of light years just to accidentally leave on their earthlike landing lights and graffiti our wheat and corn fields. We probably haven't yet discovered half of the life forms on this planet.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
well, i watched it. haven't read the thread, btw, let me know if this got brought up. if its real, thats amazing footage.

first off, im a fluent spanish speaker so i was able to listen to everything they said and noticed two oddities.

first, Pedro says he first saw the object on the bus, and later on says "at this point I am backing up from the bus station". (this is *well* before he films his own face) Anyone have any details on whether or not he started filming while on the bus? I at no point saw an obvious cut between this comment and the beginning, nor him moving off the bus.

second, Jaime mentions this guy has made a *lot* of UFO videos. Thats always a giant red flag to me.

EDIT: skimmed a few comments - this is *not* a reflection. It could be CGI, but that's unlikely. I lived in latin america 9 years and anyone able to afford a computer and software to edit convincingly probably owns a car. If it is a hoax, either he didn't do it alone or it is a model / stop motion type gig.

EDIT 2: he also mentions he noticed people panicking before he got off the bus. I heard no one even talking, but could hear the engine - big oddity.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Yes, I do have a feeling about the living organism, rather than alien space craft. And so true, we discover new life every day, especially in the oceans, but we have no clue about all that lives in our atmospheres.
As I said earlier, and others have said, it does have a "maternal" feel to it, as if it's giving birth. Like bees, dont they mate in the air? Maybe it gives birth in the air..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Well, I'm still leaning toward reflection in the window, but I did want to let you and Zorgon know that organisms on Earth is far more believable in other videos than "alien visitation".

BTW, someone earlier made a comment about your avatar. Is that a picture of you?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I don't think we see anything filmed inside the bus, I was just now looking at the video again and we cannot see any signs of being filmed through a window, much less inside a small bus (that is why they call it "micros", right?).

Also, I think there is no scene change up to the occasion when we see the ground, and it does not look like we are inside a bus.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join