It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I also think Trent Reznor pointed that out as well, and he made a good point that ruled out CGI.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great find! Never seen this. I'll have to see if there is any detail in the official or "unofficial" records for this. I would call this pretty solid empirical data for aerial phenomena. I'm going to source for that.

Thanks Z!

ZG

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
and less flirting with people who have female avatars, more figuring things out. if you need a woman go get one in reality, lots more satisfying trust me

Who's flirting?
That avatar has been on this thread all the time, it was the Elf comment that got my attention.. You know elves are hard to find these days...

Recruting might be more appropriate
You really need to stop jumping to conclusions and should get out more

But just to 'annoy' you (love seeing skeptics blood pressure rise)

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

call it what you want to. also...
oh god, my eyes.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
reply to post by zorgon

Great find! Never seen this. I'll have to see if there is any detail in the official or "unofficial" records for this. I would call this pretty solid empirical data for aerial phenomena. I'm going to source for that.

Thanks Z!

ZG

solid yes, empirical no.
empirical would be one of the several recorded cases of airborne radar + ground radar + air visual + ground visual + several reputable witnesses and zero variation.

i mean, just watching it it looks *exactly* like a power line shorting, minus the line. if it *was* hoaxed it wouldnt be a difficult one to make, but thats not a likely hoax.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

solid yes, empirical no.

Well here is another one you can practice your debunking skills on

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's great about the OP film is it's in broad daylight with ordinary camera

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks to the videos Zorgon has posted, we can see that this exploding UFO experience isn't rare...but not exactly common either.

I think this actually proves to me it's not ET making contact.

Or maybe it is. Maybe they enjoy doing a show in the sky

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yeah I think several have done so... but by the time you make a post in this thread there are 5 new pages
I would hat to see what happens if I step out for lunch

380 flags Wonder what the record is...

I hope you get a reply on that email... be great to drag him in here even if we need a translator

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

solid yes, empirical no.

Well here is another one you can practice your debunking skills on

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's great about the OP film is it's in broad daylight with ordinary camera

stop assuming that simply because i use logical thought and approach UFO cases without a presupposition that the case is real that I am a debunker. Its actually rather annoying, and so amazingly far off.

solid evidence is good evidence. that was a compliment.
empirical is very specific. it is irrefutable evidence. that is far from irrefutable, but several cases really are. ground radar + air radar + visual from multiple people on ground and in the air with no variation has happened before. that is absolute proof something was there, with radar logs. what was it? up for debate. but something was there, that is not debatable.

for example:
www.ufologie.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Please tell me thats not you on the right...i always imagined you differently,that single picture destroyed my imaginary view of what the legendary zorgon looks like.Anyhoo,who debunked the CGI? i didn't see a debunk of CGI and vice versa.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by zorgon

Please tell me thats not you on the right...i always imagined you differently,that single picture destroyed my imaginary view of what the legendary zorgon looks like.Anyhoo,who debunked the CGI? i didn't see a debunk of CGI and vice versa.

that's not him, i've seen a photo of him.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Don't tell me what he looks like!
...see what this thread has come to,get the guy on here so this video can be dealt with.Flicking through posts i have not seen internos post,i'd like to hear what he has to say on this.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by JScytale

Don't tell me what he looks like!
...see what this thread has come to,get the guy on here so this video can be dealt with.Flicking through posts i have not seen internos post,i'd like to hear what he has to say on this.

if someone gets Pedro Hernandez's contact info i would be happy to talk to him or translate.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The discussion has changed along with the increasing number of flags here. I bet we see nude pics of Zorgon here soon when we reach the 400 flag mark.

If so...ah nevermind...let's not go there.

I can't say I buy the reflection theory either. There is no indication that it would be a reflection, if it was you would most likely see other refelctions to. But that is just what I believe.

And watching the closeup pics our little elfy with teh sexsymbol avatar....our little.....our Freelunch posted earlier makes me even more convinced it is not a CGI work. Ofc the youtube compression destroys alot and the RAW footage would be really good to have.

Still, this is still unknown. BUT...I CHOOSE to believe it is a critter having 200 pairs of tripplets.

I can imagine for a human woman to be in labor, must feel like pooping out a lounge suite, I don't wanna know what it feels like for that poor critter to eject babies in 300 mph

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yes quite... so read back in the thread a bit... I covered 'fuzzyness' You would like the explanation

Are you talking about the CGI image you posted?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
The discussion has changed along with the increasing number of flags here. I bet we see nude pics of Zorgon here soon when we reach the 400 flag mark.

don't. you wouldn't want the results XD

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I hope not!!!!

I can't say I buy the reflection theory either. There is no indication that it would be a reflection, if it was you would most likely see other refelctions to. But that is just what I believe.

I don't think so either, no signs of reflection anywhere that I can see.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Yes quite... so read back in the thread a bit... I covered 'fuzzyness' You would like the explanation

Are you talking about the CGI image you posted?

are you referring to this?

If that is zorgon's evidence, then no he has not addressed it. That image is *blatant* CGI, the so called distortion is plainly circular, the jet is rather clearly computer generated, and the distortion does not follow even remotely the pattern of exhaust.

unclipped image:
graphics.stanford.edu...

the damn competition it was made for:
graphics.stanford.edu...

guess how i found the competition? click the first link, then remove /cs348b-07/finals/jet.jpg from the address.

this is why being able to read URLs is important. sometimes they even pretty much yell hey i am computer generated! CS348b? computer science college course. finals? competition? ahem... lets clip the end off and see what this is... yep, suspicions confirmed.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Akezzon]

This would be the most flagged thread on the site.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Caramba...

Awesome footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join