It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
something worth posting about. phew its been a while for me.
but im still here observing...and waiting.

so.. orbs and ufo's this time huh. very nice.
im with jkrog for the most part. trying to decide weather its actual or not.
for the most part im 80/20. it seems very very real in my opinion.

its been said that anyone with half a brain can make this on maya.lol then i must be a complete idiot!

the testemony of the filmer seems genuine.

i for one dont play into the technology CGI argument. i gravitate towards testemony and body language for the most part. probably cause i have less than half a brain.jk

i dont think WIND is a factor here at all.

truth be told, this only adds credibility to the dorothy izatt phenomenon.
peace ATS.

ill be watchin

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
How long are they gonna keep doing this? I mean, fly around for a few minutes then leave. 50 more years?

IF they are indeed 'critters' why would they land anywhere? They would be simply existing in their natural environment as they have always done. And the probably could care less about us, though they doo seem curious at times... checking out our planes etc and playing tag with them, much like a dragonfly will race a train...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The British MOD admitted to the existence of plasmas in June 2006 on BBC news. Maybe it's time they admitted to them being intelligent and able to arrange themselves in patterns?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
So what is your professional opinion of the video my friend? I am personally 50/50 on UFO or CGI.

It's hard to say, as things stand I am also some 50/50 between CGI and real objects, and if they were real objects I don't have any idea of what they were.

One thing I noticed is that we do not have any indication of the direction they were moving, if they were moving across the field of view, at the beginning we see just part of some clouds and we see more clouds at the end, but during the video we never have any idea if the objects were falling, moving to the left, to the right or even climbing (although it looks like some are climbing near the end).

I think this will remain as one of those cases that some people consider absolute proof of whatever and some consider as an obvious hoax, with all possibilities in between being considered by many other people.

Unless we can get the original footage, that would be much more interesting.

PS: My opinion is not a professional one, video and photography are not my profession, only one of my favourite subjects.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
No sorry, I CAN produce exactly what is shown in the video in CGI, but, I will not even waste my time.

Many have made similar claims... yet none of then EVER come up with the goods...

First, there are nut-cases who will believe it is real even if I label it as CGI (it has happened in the past).

So your another one making hoax videos and posting them?
three in one week no wonder there is so much confusion

Second, even if I did waste a few hours of my life to make an exact replica, it wouldn't convince anyone, or change anyones mind.

Well your wasting that time anyway, might as well have something to show for it and put your money where your mouth is, so to speak. Otherwise your just ranting like the 'nut cases'

Third, I don't benefit from making it, neither does anyone else.

But take my word for it, it is definitely possible to do in CGI.

Sorry it doesn't work that way on ATS... why on Earth should we ake YOUR word for it, if you refuse to extend the same courtesy?

Silly Lemming

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think you may have misunderstood the reason why I posted some of his background information.

I was just bringing facts that hadn't been mentioned yet (not that I saw anyway) to the table.

I also didn't compile the list.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnygirl
Hernandez also takes the time to film himself, talking to the camera, from around 4:20 to 4:30.

Said it before...

He films himself at the end the part after is added in from earlier footage in slow motion

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Amazing and shocking video..thanks for sharing ...I really like Jaime Maussan

S&F

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
oh never mind :/

[edit on 6-7-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
its been said that anyone with half a brain can make this on maya.lol then i must be a complete idiot!

This claim has been repeated ad nauseum. Those who are making the claim this is CGI and that it is a simple effect to create need to provide something to demonstrate this is the case. Show a similar effect or show us artifacts within the video that betray it as CGI.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by LordThumbs

This claim has been repeated ad nauseum. Those who are making the claim this is CGI and that it is a simple effect to create need to provide something to demonstrate this is the case. Show a similar effect or show us artifacts within the video that betray it as CGI.

We've been asking for one of them to do it for a while to no avail.

No one is going to make a CGI to match. That is if anyone here even can make one to match.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

here we go... all the CGI experts popping in to show us stuff that doesn't look anything like the one we are talking about as usual just trying to focus away from the original

Typical....

Sure anything can be done by CGI I already posted vids from Vue 6 and Vue 7 that showed the palm trees use in the Haiti UFO and China faked the fireworks at the Olympics with CGI

But let's address THIS video shall we? not clutter the thread with countless other irrelevant videos...

First identify the video makers ability to create CGI

To all.. As to other points...

No other witnesses... It would be a smart idea for him to go and see if he can get that bus driver to acknowledge being asked to stop... because there would have been urgency or excitement in the request. Should be easy enough. And next time he should ask others around him to look up maybe catch their expressions on tape

About the fuzzy vs clear issue...

IF these are plasma critters OR black ops or Alien spacecraft with a force field or other 'envelope' it would be IMPOSSIBLE to get a clear photo. For that reason I would be highly suspect of any UFO image that is clear while in hover or flight...

The fuzzy ones would also exhibit other characteristics that can be recorded. I use those to determine (for myself) which ones I class as critters (80%ish, black ops crafts 15%ish and true 'visitors' 5%ish)

To illustrate what I mean with a mundane example...

This is a picture of the Eiffel Tower viewed through jet exhaust. The heat from the exhaust causes blurring and distortion..

So would an electromagnetic field surrounding a space craft and the same would apply to a life form made of energy... You would NOT see anything solid...

This same principle is being applied to our stealth airplanes... oh wait that is still mostly secret

Image courtesy of Stanford U

So debunking UFO's based on clarity of images is not valid

Couple more examples

cdn-www.airliners.net...

cdn-www.airliners.net...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This video is interesting, the 1st film i've seen that i can relate to, i have seen the same thing happen twice before around the south west of England, I'm normally very skeptical i cant explain this..

have many other people seen spheres in the sky, producing other objects/spheres?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I dabble in CGI, and I know I couldn't duplicate that video, though I'm sure there are some who could.

Interesting clip to be sure. I don't think I've seen another quite like it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I could do it. I use Maya, 3DS and all the adobe programs. I am good with particle effects and what not. Am I going to do it...nope.

Why bother. I will not get it exactly right, I wont make a dead copy. As would somebody trying to copy something I did, they would not get it dead right either. Anyone who uses these programs knows that there are HUNDREDS of particle variables (when factoring in luminosity, rendering, etc) that can be adjusted...so it is reasonable that you seldom see two things that look identical from two individual programmers unless they are using the stock settings in the software (which is NOT the case here) I wouldn't spend the time. Give me 30 minutes and I could have a good example, give me a day and I could have a video that would rival this.

Not saying this is CGI (I could probably film this practical too). Not saying this isn't legit. But to demand that those of us that understand and know how to use 3D programs and particle effects recreate this, then your missing the point. I would counter that with; if your so interested in determining the current capability of the average home user of graphic programs so as to shore up your understanding on how it could relate to ufology, spend a few hours with Blender and and other free programs before you demand proof from those of us that know how to use them already.

It is no different than reproducing the Billy Meier photographs. Never going to get them dead on 100%, and that little difference is enough for the folks that treat this like a religion to dismiss your knowledge and attempts. CGI, Photos...there is no difference when asking for proof. Ignore the majority of the few second youtube videos that have no backup or palatable story behind them. The truth is in the delivery, not in the videos. Unfortunately, the fakers are reading this right now, and working on way to distribute their videos in a manner that will hoodwink many more reasonable folks like me.

If I were to spend the time doing this legit, I would render a particle (obviously adjusting the parameters to allow for the life cycle, luminosity, etc, of each particle). I would render it against a simple bluish background, the apply a filter for reduced image clarity (actually, several filters) and add in the camera shake (which is EASY to do, so those that say that can't be faked are ignorant of the software).

But, the point is not what is in the video is it? As I say often enough, there is no point whatsoever to reviewing videos like this, due to the lack of common sense things that are missing from the story, and the manner in which it is presented. Like many videos, this is asking us to accept it at face value, and turn our brains off before we question the events that surround the video. I could care less about the actual video itself.

This video is no different the the hundreds of videos that show nothing more than lights in a night sky with no perspective, and a very, very questionable background story.

And believe you me, I wish I didn't have to say any of the above.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
When it comes to e.t's visiting earth I'm 90% sceptic and 10% believer, it's that 10% that compells me to research ufo's and also visit this site. This video is special but obviously only if it's real, if it's c.g.i surely there would some sort of tell tale sign left behind on the video, some sort of signiture. I'd have thought out of the 100's of 1000's of people who visit here someone would have some in-depth knowledge of c.g.i, maybe someone will turn up to help soon.

I'd love this video to be real but not a single person here can honestly say with 100 percent certainty that it's not possible it's c.g.i, just as no yet can say it's not possible it's real. No one knows for sure at this stage, it's probably pointless arguing over it until we have more information.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's another one that looks similar to this exept that it's quality is to good.
www.youtube.com...
This can be done in adobe after effects

[edit on 6/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So, just to add my .02 here...I am one of the foolish debunkers who ignorantly uses reason and common sense when I see these kinds of things. I am not so "arrogant" to think that out of the gazillions of theoretically possible inhabitable planets "out there" that Earth is the only one with life. I don't, however, blindly believe that the possible life out there is visiting Earth.

Anyway, to me this is certainly not the absolute proof of alien visitation that apparantly over 300 people who flagged this thread seem to think it is. On the other hand, although I suppose it could be CGI, I don't believe it is that either. And it doesn't really look like the usual out of focus birds or balloons and the other things that make up the majority of the video "proof" there is.

What this looks like to me is lights on the inside of the bus reflecting on the window and being filmed. When the light making this reflection is moved or the camera is moved you get a lens flare type of effect that looks like more lights coming out. It just looks really obvious to me, but logic and reason seldom seem to have a place in these types of threads.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
These days its near impossible to spot CGI(although i acknowledged it's a possibility) ray tracing along with other advanced 3d rendering techniques which you get in all the major tools such as maya or 3ds max.Without the original video,we would get the answer as to whether this youtube vid was fake or real(in terms of CGI) faster by arranging cauliflower in the order of how sexy the stalks were and banging our head against a vacuum.i read quite a few pages back someone contacted the youtube poster? does this person know who shot this video? If we could get the raw video on here it would put alot of questions to rest.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
But, the point is not what is in the video is it? As I say often enough, there is no point whatsoever to reviewing videos like this, due to the lack of common sense things that are missing from the story, and the manner in which it is presented.

Well 367 flags seem to disagree with you. Its funny how the debunker squad is coming on strong with CGI claims or trying to dismiss the video as unworthy of review when their back is up against the wall.

Considering how long it took one might almost see the frantic U2U exchange on how to deal with this one... not that you of course would be part of any such cabal

I can just mentally picture the turmoil the skeptics are going through on this one.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join