It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by JScytale

I don't think we see anything filmed inside the bus, I was just now looking at the video again and we cannot see any signs of being filmed through a window, much less inside a small bus (that is why they call it "micros", right?).

Also, I think there is no scene change up to the occasion when we see the ground, and it does not look like we are inside a bus.

micros is sometimes used to describe a bus of any kind in ecuador and argentina (where i lived), i assume in mexico it is a more commonly used term for the same.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yes, this is the original Youtube poster's response

luckymauro THANKS, he narrated in a calm manner because he is a professional skywatcher. He narrated after he finsihed taking his footage. He has filmed other UFOS as well as spheres.

and more

luckymauro Special TV SHOW in MEXICO CITY, via JAIME MAUSSAN who is a UFO reporter and investigator. CH 4 in MEXICO CITY, MEXICO is the official source. GRANDES MISTERIOS DEL TERCER MILENIO.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

I tend to lean that way, too

No, its not me, Im really an elf.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

*professional* sky watcher with multiple UFO videos?
I am very heavily leaning towards hoax now.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Really? An Elf that quotes Buddha? Well now...

I am partial to Elves... have a few in my Realm

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Get a grip people. You always jump to it being CGI. Why can't you just admit maybe this is something that WE can't explain?

No matter how clear the evidence is, not matter how many people witnessed the same thing, no matter how many secret military documents you read you ALWAYS jump to it being fake or CGI.

How much evidence do you need to just admit this?

You skepics are so close minded and claim to be open minded about all subject but what you really do is just debunk things that can not be explained. It drives people away from these topics. Just listen to your self for ones.

BTW. Any idea on what this is?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey, I thought in the OP it was made clear that this was filmed from inside of a bus. Is that a debate now?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Really? An Elf that quotes Buddha? Well now...

I am partial to Elves... have a few in my Realm

I actually vastly prefer the buddha quote where he says "do not believe anything that i say out of respect for me, believe what your experience shows you to be truths"

and less flirting with people who have female avatars, more figuring things out. if you need a woman go get one in reality, lots more satisfying trust me

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Get a grip people. You always jump to it being CGI. Why can't you just admit maybe this is something that WE can't explain?

No matter how clear the evidence is, not matter how many people witnessed the same thing, no matter how many secret military documents you read you ALWAYS jump to it being fake or CGI.

How much evidence do you need to just admit this?

You skepics are so close minded and claim to be open minded about all subject but what you really do is just debunk things that can not be explained. It drives people away from these topics. Just listen to your self for ones.

BTW. Any idea on what this is?

the evidence is actually very fuzzy. literally

my first impression: good footage, either something real or a top-notch hoax.
second impression: he has motive to hoax (professional skywatcher with multiple UFO videos), very likely hoax

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, and elf that quotes Buddha and believes in ufos, too..lol..maybe I should visit your realm

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

and less flirting with people who have female avatars, more figuring things out. if you need a woman go get one in reality, lots more satisfying trust me

Wow - if that bothers you, then you must be furious in real life. See, in real life people whether single or an old married man like me stlll flirt. Not trying to speak for Zorgon, but geez - lighten up.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Wow, that is almost exactly like the mexico video! I guess they are using a different camera, police, so its black and white, instead of real color?

FLIR Camera Forward Looking Infra Red... the ones in John's video were using night vision, and not visible in 'normal' light

CGI can definately be ruled out in the Police one... and Johnny works here

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Wow - if that bothers you, then you must be furious in real life. See, in real life people whether single or an old married man like me stlll flirt. Not trying to speak for Zorgon, but geez - lighten up.

that was actually humor, heheh.
i just kind of laugh when people flirt on message boards. sorry if it offends you?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Geez, I guess I'm going to have to change my avatar! I really didnt think she was a sex symbol..LOL!!! I've seen lots of sexy avatars on here..come on, leave poor Yummy Hairsoup alone

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Any idea on what this is?

Assuming it's not a hoax, I vote for "unknown." That doesn't automatically default to "alien intelligences," or "time probes," or "tulpas." It just means, literally, "I don't know."

And unless somebody can come up with more valid data to prove... well, anything... that's pretty much the end of the story.

Nothing more to see here, folks. File it away for another day. Show's over.

link   

OK, my bad. No need to apologize. I am the one who owes you an apology. Sorry mate.

And with that, it's time for me to log out and take the hour plus drive home.

link   

Geez, I guess I'm going to have to change my avatar! I really didnt think she was a sex symbol..LOL!!! I've seen lots of sexy avatars on here..come on, leave poor Yummy Hairsoup alone

you would be amazed at how people will approach a person on the internet if there is so much as a hint at them being female, let alone one with a picture of an attractive woman as their avatar. go completely gender-neutral under an alias and watch at how things change.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

the evidence is actually very fuzzy. literally

Yes quite... so read back in the thread a bit... I covered 'fuzzyness' You would like the explanation

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, I didnt really consider ATS a dating site..lol..but if posting a ufo video can get me a date..well so be it! HAHAHA..Im here because Im a science geek, and I just love all the wow stuff on this site

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Any idea on what this is?

Assuming it's not a hoax, I vote for "unknown." That doesn't automatically default to "alien intelligences," or "time probes," or "tulpas." It just means, literally, "I don't know."

And unless somebody can come up with more valid data to prove... well, anything... that's pretty much the end of the story.

Nothing more to see here, folks. File it away for another day. Show's over.

that's the right stance.
i personally consider the guy's occupation and jaime's comment about his "other videos" and asking "is this your favorite one?" with a hesitation then a very unenthusiastic "yes" as evidence that it is a hoax.

whenever a single person claims to have seen (let alone filmed) more than one UFO in their lifetime, red flags go up for me. in my eyes they are either extraordinarily fortunate, extraordinarily gullible, or liars. he has motivation to hoax, as his source of income is "skywatching" according to freelunch's quote.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join