It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Just thought the circumstancial evidence bit was funny
...sometime i get over'excited i will pull myself back to the grey area and see how this all works out.It should be looked at and analized from all sides its a very intersting video.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
wow this is a crazy video I wonder what it was doing releasing these spheres into the sky I wonder if they are planning to step in before some Nations go to war such as N.Korea,U.S.A,China,Iran, cause things are heating up, N.Korea testing missles the U.S has defense missle set up in hawaii this is a crazy tape and in the middle of the day none the less

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
lol daaaaaannnnng

Thats one of those videos you can say "ET" no doubt about it!
non of this "its a UFO but it could be man-made" junk, this is straight Extraterrestrial!

no, I have absolutely no proof to back up my beliefs, its one of those things you just know...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Geez, that's what I get for having a big mouth..rofl..mystery solved!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
This is a picture of the Eiffel Tower viewed through jet exhaust. The heat from the exhaust causes blurring and distortion..

That is CGI, not a real blurring caused by a jet exhaust.

Well only you noticed, not the CGI experts... but the two planes in the other copyrighted examples beneath that one are real... and illustrate tho point I was making

Originally posted by ArMaP
Are you talking about the CGI image you posted?

No I am talking about the effect There were two other pictures beneath the tower that were real airplanes.

Its not like you to detract from the POINT and TWICE no less This one must have you rattled you

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1 I did want to let you and Zorgon know that organisms on Earth is far more believable in other videos than "alien visitation".

Thanks... I am working on a page to gather all the points from sightings that fit life form more than ship, but that will be a different thread This one is long enough already

BTW I love that Mad Hatter

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytalehe has motivation to hoax, as his source of income is "skywatching" according to freelunch's quote.

The letter Yummy got shows that he did film himself after the incident
But personally I think the use of the word 'professional' was not used in context of making money, only someone who is an avid watcher... In all the years he watched the skies he has only three... and then posts them for free on youtube?

Sure he may have gotten a small fee for appearing on the show... but I have seen the amounts that John Lear got to be a speaker at San Jose UFO expo... it covered about half the expenses of the trip

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Great find! Never seen this. I'll have to see if there is any detail in the official or "unofficial" records for this. I would call this pretty solid empirical data for aerial phenomena. I'm going to source for that.

Its an old one 2004... did you see Johnny's that I posted just above the FLIR one?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Please tell me thats not you on the right...i always imagined you differently,that single picture destroyed my imaginary view of what the legendary zorgon looks like.

Heck no... that kid is barely out of high school
My avatar is closer

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by tallcool1

He was only filming on the bus in the first part of the video. Then, he stopped filming, and got off the bus..and filmed more, Zorgon mentioned that he added his face at the end, so it wasnt him predicting anything, either.

Some of us here have a feeling that they are entities, critters, living organisms, and not ships. I mean who is to really know

Yummy - Yes, you are correct. He was filming from inside the bus and it is very likely that he was filming a reflection from inside on the window. Then he filmed himself only off of the bus. There was no part of the "UFO" portion of the video filmed outside the bus.

WRONG both you tallcool1 and Yummy Freelunc. The videographer Pedro Hernandez
NEVER and I repeat NEVER recorded anything inside the bus. All the footage was taped
outside. Check the video again at minute 6:31 they are talking how the people in the
bus was looking strangely to Pedro Hernandez because he was touching his camera still
inside of his bag and he realized they looked suspicious maybe thinking he may have a
gun or a bomb like a delinquent or terrorist so he decided not to take out the camera
from the bag till he was out of the bus. Once outside he began recording trying to
locate the UFO when the airplane passed by.

It's all there in the video in his own words so please tallcool1 and Yummy Freelunc if
you don't understand spanish try to avoid inventing non-existent situations that just
create confusion and speculations. Correction made.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Am I the only one who didnt think it amazing? I mean it could so easily be fake it was vague and blurry it didnt show anything clearly... and the close up footage look like it was taken from the air or something...
I have friends who could make in 3Dsmax in a day and combine with blurry real life footage.
And besides why does it have to be "alien" anyway there is no evidence it is an alien inside.
Besides these are the same guys seeing vague crosses in the sky and saying Jesus is returning this month!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
If that is zorgon's evidence, then no he has not addressed it.

Hehehe I see you too ignored the other too images in the post. Way to go
I just love it when you guys follow true to form

Originally posted by Akezzon
Well, he also said "To illustrate what I mean with a mundane example... ".
So I think it is an illustration of what he mean and not a form of evidence.

Quite right
but we both know skeptics of 'that' type will pounce on anything rather than address the concept.

But it does prove one thing...

No one follows links to pictures If they are not in the thread they don't look
But the two real ones are too big and copyrighted.

Point is an electromagnetic 'bubble' or 'envelope' around a space craft or steatlh aircraft, or an energy life form would NOT let you take a clear photo... so a fuzzy UFO is more likely to be real, than a clear image like the infamous drones

Originally posted by JScytale
this is not blurriness, this is light visually bending.

There you go
It takes you a while and long winded at times but you do get it in the end...

In other words, you would not get a clear picture and it would appear fuzzy on film. If I had an actual craft using a force field of some kind, I would post it, but all I have are fuzzy UFO pictures

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I want to highlight the post by ChadwickUS (I tried to on page 29 but that seems so long ago!)

The guy Pedro Hernandez has evidently reported several sightings before - and I have to say that this raises a red flag.

I would love someone (better than me!) to get to the bottom of looking at this guy.

Honestly I am surprised that there is so much discussion about the video and so very little about Pedro Hernandez.

If the links provided by ChadwickUS are correct - and this guy has previously posted three reports/videos... then my gut reaction is that I am concerned.

I am still impressed with the video as I indicated previously (page 17! again so very long ago it seems!) but I am now concerned with Pedro!

I know there is the whole "some people attract UFO" thing... but I am trying really hard to stay logical here.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
These UFO videos need to show some object other than the SKy and the UFO.

So the jet liner at the beginning doesn't count?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i ve been closely watching this thread.i reall dont understand why should skeptics try to debunk everything because thats the general consencus i get from reading all the posts.this is a forum.we show things and we discuss em.nobody knows what it is.its a ufo alright.meaning we dont know what the hell it is.that said it could be anything.an alien spaceship,an atmospheric phenomenon,critters maybe,hell it could even be for once just once swamp gas

the point is we have a vid.no point in tryging to convince everyone if its a ufo or not.what we SHOULD do is take the original video and give it to someone who does indeed know how to separate CGI from real stuff and let him have a verdict.so try to get the original footage raw and then we can discuss.no point in filling countless pages with nothing to add.get some data and lets discuss it then.i m sure the owner of the site has some people who know about videos.he could make some arrangements if he reads these forums.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit Correction made.

Thanks
That eliminates window reflections.

Excellent spotting

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
haha....no matter how many videos are released . .some people wont believe in ufo's unless the GOVERNMENT tells them so....smh kinda sad

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby
reply to post by Chadwickus

I want to highlight the post by ChadwickUS (I tried to on page 29 but that seems so
long ago!)

The guy Pedro Hernandez has evidently reported several sightings before - and I have
to say that this raises a red flag.

For someone that doesn't know anything about it I will explain to you askbaby. This is
known as SKYWATCHER also known as UFO Hunter. There are hundreds all over the
world and spend hours watching the sky what others are not interested. There are
a good amount of famous skywatchers in several countries and each one of them have
scores of videos and photos. Skywatchers have appeared in many tv shows
everywhere and Ufology has advanced a big deal thanks to the dedicated work of these
respected individuals who have provided their evidences through the years.

Pedro Hernandez is also a skywatcher like many of his mexican colleagues and like
them has developed a special perception to distinguish things in the sky, ability that
common people don't have or simply don't care. You may learn more about
skywatchers askbaby in Wikipedia, Google, Yahoo etc. I mean if you are interested.
You may also learn something about Ufology by the same sources. If at the end you
still want to raise a red flag because the man is a skywatcher then I think you won't
like the UFO Phenomena.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enjay
haha....no matter how many videos are released . .some people wont believe in ufo's unless the GOVERNMENT tells them so....smh kinda sad

But those same people say the government lies to us so if they admitted the truth that these were real they would be lying. Got it?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thank you Free Spirit, I was aware of Skywatcher.

I am keenly interested in the possibility of the existence of UFOs. To help you understand my point of view (which is possibly much different to how you are probably labeling me) here is where I am coming from:

I know that unusual and unexplainable objects exist - three of my own direct family members have witnessed objects that clearly fit into this category. One time multiple people witnessed a daylight object (triangular) and the other time another family member witnessed a nighttime object directly over the house where I lived (at such close proximity as to be scary). Furthermore my closest friend witnessed an object at close quarters - again impossible to explain away. These are people whom I believe 100%

I read hundreds of posts here, on two other sites, and I scan youtube.com etc for anything else.

I very much want to see videos and clear testimony that can portray in concrete terms evidence that passes basic criteria, evidence that passes the "beyond a reasonable doubt" test and could hopefully shatter the general belief system of the "common person". In order to get there I try to raise questions or concerns... in the hope that others answer the question (Skywatcher is a great example... again thank you).

If I see posts that are very compelling (like this one) I will comment and try to be constructive, ask questions or add to the conversation. If I see posts that (in my opinion) are ridiculous and only serve to make ATS look silly - I will comment appropriately. If I see posts that are humorous or intriguing - I join in and enjoy the banter.

This specific post is (I think we all agree) one of the better ones. I limit my posts to the topic and I do not get personal.

I am quite valid in raising some concern because if a video like this is ever to go 'mainstream' - believe me it will go through a lot of scrutiny.

Here is my point:
The red flag is simply that a person actively seeking to spot UFOs can (theoretically) be tempted to create false evidence if he/she is capable etc. The counter to this is that a person actively seeking UFOs is (obviously!) more likely to see one!

As I clearly state in my post above - I am still very impressed with the video for obvious reasons (daytime video / unusual object / seemingly intelligent maneuvers / very weird emitting of white globes etc...) it would be even more impressive (from a logical perspective) if the person was seeing one (a UFO) for the first time.

I have been a member of ATS for quite some time, I have "lurked" for much longer.

Additionally I have posted on forums for many years and I like to think that I behave completely within the guidelines of the forums wherein I participate. Please do not put labels on everybody, some people are (hopefully!) much too complex to be labeled in binary terms.

I look forward to reading everyone's opinion and I would really like to see additional testimony from other witnesses of this object... that would be extremely exciting... and help to validate the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join