It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
OP.... Great footage!

At first i thought a balloon when seeing this thing alone in the sky but then i saw the other orbs coming out of it and flying around immediately changed my mind to it being something not of this world!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by LiveForever8

I question it too..but its exciting, isnt it
Maybe soon we will know..maybe they show up in Mexico more now, because Mexican people are more willing to accept them.

this is not necessarily a good thing. a lot more evidence coming from a country where people are very willing to accept them, even wanting to unconditionally, usually means a much larger proportion of bad and misleading evidence.

Very good point! I agree, too, honestly I dont believe in mary in the muffins and the crying statues..all that silly stuff, but who knows, maybe we'll see more "real" stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Half swede and half irish you say? I would never have guessed from your picture.
I wouldn't leave though. Imagine if you did and the next day a UFO landed in your street and went to your house to ask for directions, you would be gutted!
Im staying put here in the UK. There have been a flood of UFO sighting recently so my fingers are crossed for a more up close and personal appearance.

p.s
"long lost relatives"
Your from a tall family then i presume?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Half swede and half irish you say? I would never have guessed from your picture.
I wouldn't leave though. Imagine if you did and the next day a UFO landed in your street and went to your house to ask for directions, you would be gutted!
Im staying put here in the UK. There have been a flood of UFO sighting recently so my fingers are crossed for a more up close and personal appearance.

p.s
"long lost relatives"
Your from a tall family then i presume?

I agree.... loooks like something will be very visible in the not to distant future...... I want to see.... i want to believe.........

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

LOL! No that isnt me..one poster on here solved the mystery and found me ...Yes, Im 6 foot ..hehe tall gal...anyhoo...I suppose if America would ever get another prez as open as Ronald Reagan, or Jimmy Carter, the aliens might stop by for a visit.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh me too, Truth, hey how are ya!!!
I want to see something, anything! Heck thats why I storm chase !

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Oh me too, Truth, hey how are ya!!!
I want to see something, anything! Heck thats why I storm chase !

if you want to find the truth, approach it scientifically.
scientists will build a hypothesis, and then immediately *actively try to disprove it*. If it stands the test of science, then it is solid evidence. You must always assume something is false until evidence confirms it if you want to come to a real conclusion.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

"solved the mystery and found me"......haha i love that.
Yer maybe your right about the President situation, although i dont think it would make that much difference im afraid.
Whenever i see a prominent public figure (President, Prime Minister etc) i always see someone by their side with their arm up their backside moving their lips for them. Or strings emanating from all their major limbs heading skywards.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

LOL..I meant found my real pics ..not me, so to speak..

Yes, great analogy, who IS the puppet master?

Well, maybe soon we will find out who really is behind all these mysterious sightings..I just have a feeling there are many cultures, races, just like us.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well if i knew who "they" were i dont think id be here chit-chatting with you. I'd be sleeping with the fishes or just another hole in the desert.

But yer, the idea we are the only ones in the universe is laughable.......
see.
Ive got a feeling they've been visiting for some time, looking for life on earth. They are still looking.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh my dear, how to keep pace with such a thread, phew!!!

I didn’t read every single post thoroughly I admit but tried to grab a few things which were especially addressed to me or the idea that there is probably some kind of particle rendering involved to create the clip by Mr. Hernandez.

There were some speculations about thinks that can or can’t be done in 3D CG. I can’t see anything in this footage which is even slightly beyond the capacity of CGI especially if you consider that the background used is only some hazy sky with hints of clouds.

Some were saying that you can’t have the erratic (or intelligent as some prefer) movement of the orbs, the way the camera shakes/ moves, glowing light from within the objects etc
Anybody who is only slightly familiar with 3D and has used some of those major apps will tell you that this is absolute nonsense.
There has also been some allegation that I just made a claim without having any idea of what I am speaking of.

I can assure you that I worked with Max/Vray for some years creating mostly architectural visualisations in 3D, which means indoor and outdoor stills, as well as lots of fun stuff for learning purposes. I was always after some kind of photorealism which intrigued me.
I have never even tried to delve into rigging, animation and/or postproduction.

Apart from installing and becoming familiar with the program again, the learning curve for animation would take quite some time. I would have to relearn and concentrate on animation and postproduction. That’s why I can’t spent the time to do what I’ve been asked for. Others seem to have similar reasons.

The essence of my point is, anybody who has experience with the animation/post production can easily recreate the effects seen in the film.
I don’t remember who, I am too lazy now to research has made some good points concerning the recreation of someone else’s work. It isn’t the easiest task to recreate exactly the same that’s absolutely true; however this goes for both directions. What I mean is that one could produce some random movement, shapes, lighting and so on which couldn’t be matched 100% by a second person and vice versa.

Most people e.g. don’t know that you can even animate morphing textures, material and light properties, shapes using myriads of filters and plugins but believe to be able to judge whether this could be CGI or not.
It is as if a person with no knowledge of playing an instrument feels him/herself entitled to judge if a musician is a virtuoso or not.

The other point is that it is relatively easy to make some convincing footage as long as you show items, things, entities which we aren’t familiar with. The brain has nothing to compare the perceived images with and thus can be tricked.
The same video with let’s say some saucer like craft wouldn’t be as easy as some undefined shapes (might be an explanation for the many types of UFO which are seen in the skies, simply because most of them are faked and hoaxers use their own creativity to picture a UFO).

The way in which the brain perceives is also the reason why human faces are the most difficult things to imitate. The brain is much too familiar with its features and details and the expressions of the facial muscles to be easily tricked.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Do fish sleep?

Yes, I think I've felt that way since I can remember, I even looked for fairie circles in the woods, Id sit out there and call for other worldly life..

Maybe, they have been here all along, or before us.
I mean, I think of these things, its why Im a damn insomniac. SHUT UP BRAIN, BEFORE I POKE YOU WITH A Q TIP!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Although some of the so-called believers act like religious fanatics with a lynch mentality especially against “sceptics”, ufology isn’t a matter of belief or disbelief.

Everybody interested in the UFO phenomenon should welcome sceptics because they are those who have based a widely acceptance of ufology. I can’t imagine ufology without its protagonists like Stanton Friedman and others who have achieved what they achieved by sticking to the facts, always remaining critical and sceptic about any kind of provided “proof”.
Could anyone explain what a “believer” is? It’s impossible that someone with a working brain isn’t filtering information which means that those so-called believers would filter their input as much as a so-called sceptic would. Isn’t he/she a sceptic at that moment? Is a “believer” filtering less? Based on less knowledge more gullible? What makes the difference?

How about this as a reaction:
“Oh my god, this is incredible! Finally we have undeniable, absolute, indisputable proof!!!”
Doesn’t this sound ridiculous? It does! Contact the MSM and publicly announce that they’ve arrived and don’t forget to take a copy of the Youtube video with you.

Besides, what is a debunker? Someone who tells his child: “Look child there is no santa and mommy was his little helper and.......errrrr.....she also is the tooth fairy.”
It’s good to get rid of fairytales!

Do you like conspiracy theories? Here’s mine:
Mr. Maussan badly needs footage. He hires some CGI guys to make some “convincing” stuff to fool the masses using Hernandez as the alleged videographer in order to avoid the makers to be tracked back. Hernandez the skywatcher needs to make his living and complies. Why use him twice? Well he has done a good brave job. You can rely on him. No one would ever suspect him to be clever enough to make those CGI, thus the footage is genuine.
Also take care only to post low quality crap on Youtube, don’t give away the “original” footage and make it only available to analysts you know. Does this sound familiar to you?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I certainly hope fish sleep, poor sods. Anyway, i think it will be me doing all the sleeping

Yer, im the same, always looking for something more than "this"
I mean, who knows how many times in the last 5 billion years this conversation has happened?
If the history of this planet was a a 24 hour clock, us humans would occupy the last 2 seconds of it......nuff said.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Those two videos are real.

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
OK, back to the video subject....

The sphericals have been seen by literally millions. Some very close quarters, but their nature is a complete mystery other than observed.

I imagine there are many different configurations and event particular effects, but there seems to be some basic uniformity we can classify.

I, myself have seen these objects on many occasions over the year, with others who are sharp and technically informed. I have video, stills and I have heard several others on ATS who claim similar.

This posted particular video is interesting in that it demonstrates a possible source for the sky full of such seen in videos common it seems.

Here are other videos that could have been preceeded by such an event, yet not observed before the massive group is seen and videotaped.

And, the odd analogs.

I've seen many similar and observed their impossible manuvers with respect to their rotating around each other, transiting and changing direction, and I have no clue what these could be.

In some instances I have thought about gravitational drives cloaking by wrapping their field around them leaving a "hole" we see. Yet that won't explain many other things.

Are these energetic probes? Robotic virtual connected cameras? We can only guess, but they have flocking behavior that seems to have intelligence. Not like birds or fish, but something else.

If living beings, they are far enough outside our experience that even good video would not answer our questions. Cutting them open (if in fact they are made of anything we CAN cut), might only reveal more mysteries.

Now I've seen this and see that whatever these are have some sort of dimensional functional distribution, so like a portal that is dynamic itself but can serve to be an entrance point for many others.

I remember seeing wood cuts of skies filled with cylinders and spheres from very early times in Europe. But, there are too many variations of too many unclassifiable objects such as this to say with any certanty what these are. Speculation is still in the realm of Sci-Fi conceptual play.

We have miles to go, so just enjoy the show huh?

ZG

[edit on 7/6/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm fine thanx! So you storm chase? Where is that? Got any videos up on here?

I have seen some things in my life.... have you seen my thread in the paranormal forum? or the thread in Origins & creationism about existing in this world?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't want to be a party pooper but I cannot accept anything that involves with jaime maussan as real. And the guy that supposedly taped the video appeared in another sighting as well. Don't you think it's a big coincident that the same guy witnessed another sighting? People in Mexico has nothing to do but produce hoaxes like this...isn't it a bit odd that there are so many UFO sightings from Mexico and guess who's heading it? Jaime Maussan. that guy is a hack.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

LOL! ...Yes, Im 6 foot ..hehe tall gal.

Doesnt surprise me, I spent a lot of time in Stockholm. Im 6ft and that place makes me feel short!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I believe in aliens (or maybe I should say some alien lifeforms almost certainly exist in some form somewhere)
I believe in UFOs
I also would like to find any evidence that any UFOs are controlled by aliens (that's one reason I'm here) but have yet to see any.

Originally posted by tonyz
Those two videos are real.
[edit on 7/6/2009 by ZeroGhost]

Real what? Real hoaxes? Looks like someone released a bunch of balloons. Maybe they are real balloons but I still think of it as a hoax or someone messing with us.

At least the video in the OP is a little more creative than those, looks more sophisticated like maybe CGI. But in either case all you see are orbs that we can't possibly tell what they are.

if the intent or purpose of these sightings is to boost the ratings of someone's TV show and make money, then what these objects are doing and why they are doing that makes perfect sense, it's to make us go "oooohhh, aaahhh, what the heck is that?" I can wrap my brain around that real easily.

If they have any other purpose I can't imagine what it could be, their behavior doesn't seem to make sense in any other context.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yes, but Im amateur, got certified as a spotter in Missouri..we have TONS of storms here. I havent caught a tornado, but some good storms brewing ..I havent gotten to your site, but I will check it out.
Im still waiting to see if LuckyMauro checks in with us..but I need some zzzs

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join