It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Amazing video.I am curious about the purpose of their little dance show.Perhaps they are like children.Just playing games.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Im sorry, I dont quite understand.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseguygabriel

Funny, I got that feeling too, I smiled as I watched them

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

We? Can I ask you who are specifically we? If this footage remains a UFO video
that will be splendid don't you agree?

come on now free_spirit, you know what i meant. we means everyone.

and well yea it will be "splendid" if it remains a ufo video but wouldn't it be even more
splendid if we had ALL of the raw footage and after viewing it and taking a closer look
at it, proved without a doubt this was real ?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by easynow]

I understand but tell me, do you honestly belive that even with the raw footage (wich
will just show the same thing presented on television) will make some people here
skeptics and non belivers to change their minds? C'mon that's naive.

But as I now understand you are questioning this footage may have been produced by
the television crew for the tv show and not a sighting by skywatcher Pedro Hernandez.
This is a new issue that speaks for itself. And yet you have not been clear enough when
you say “If we have ALL the raw footage”. Again how many are WE and how this will
change the actual perception of this case. Raw footage will change skeptics, debunkers
and non belivers? Don't think so my friend.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
ok ....here is the video i remember seeing a long time ago...

1:50 yes, he is a *professional* UFO hunter. financial motive to hoax.
2:15 confirmation he got off the bus before filming.
2:35 plainly states he filmed it out of focus. sorry, zorgon

2:50 mentions full footage is 2:30 long
3:10 he says when the small objects leave, they went out of focus. he tried to focus on them, lost them, tried to focus back on the large object, it was gone.

i'm actually genuinely curious why the pilot of the aircraft didn't mention this. its mexican airspace. hardly any stigma, and if it was there he would have seen it plainly.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

well after 2:45, the camera dips down and you would expect all of the objects to be off camera, but for some reason two of them follow almost exactly the downwards motion and remain at the top of the screen.

is this proof it is CGI? no, but it is *tremendously* unlikely to happen naturally.

well.... I am seeing this right now and I dont see any problems ... the object goes beyond the camera in the top ... too

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

I understand but tell me, do you honestly belive that even with the raw footage (wich
will just show the same thing presented on television) will make some people here
skeptics and non belivers to change their minds? C'mon that's naive.

raw, original footage can very easily be analyzed and proven to be CGI.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

But as I now understand you are questioning this footage may have been produced by
the television crew for the tv show and not a sighting by skywatcher Pedro Hernandez.

NO !

please stop twisting what i am saying !

i never said the Tv station filmed the dam video

they edited it for the program, how hard is that to understand ???

everything i say gets twisted.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Interesting video. To me, it really looked like a group of balloons floating up into the sky and then experienceing some ridiculous turbelence and wind disruptions in the upper atmosphere. Also it kind of looked like in one or two areas that it actually got stuck in a sort of wind tunnel, which caused it to spin even fast and sort of twist itself side ways. While it was in the motion of twisting or in the motion of spinning I guess the band on the balloons broke apart and the other balloons got stuck in the same wind current, also spinning do the the turbelence. In some areas in looked even more saucer like, this can be caused by a flow of upper air and a flow of lower air condencing the balloon. In some areas in looked like some of them just disappeared, which makes me think they popped due to the pressure.

Sort of like this:

There is a lot of similarity. Now your vid to me it looked like the balloon were much farther in the sky, which brings even more greater pressure and turbulenece:

this is an ok one:

and this one proves my point with turbulenece and air flow:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well.... I am seeing this right now and I dont see any problems ... the object goes beyond the camera in the top ... too

exact moment is 2:51-2:52. they are moving horizontally towards the large object from the right, and are at roughly the same level. camera tilts downwards, and objects stay at almost the exact same position on screen but the large object disappears very quickly. either they started moving in a downwards motion at the exact same time the camera did, or this is a hoax.

it actually also happens to a lesser extent right before the obvious one where the large object scrolls off camera, but they don't, with no apparent acceleration downwards before the camera dips.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Alright my first post and my first flag! I was flag 420....score!

As per the UFO releasing spheres, I think its real but you never know.

If this is truly a "hot spot" as someone said I should hope that it would only be a few days or a week until this guy or someone else gets a better camera and can get some more reliable footage.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Wow, the last video fits the objects in the OP near perfectly! Very good Myth!
I think the object in the first video was CGI though, did you see the white line around the red thing? Anyways, yea that sure lends some credence to the balloon theory(which I was adamant about not being the cause before).....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Of course, UFOS don't happen naturally in fact they defy nature, logic, common sense,
science, common knowledge etc. There you go buddy, now you know something new,
just focus.

and no, UFOs do not defy science. if real, they would demonstrate principles we only
narrowly understand or have only theorized, but nothing defies physics on our scale.

claiming that something defies "nature, logic, common sense, science, common
knowledge, etc" is basically asking people to accept the implausible based on faith with
no evidence. It has absolutely no place here.

Wrong again. Science is not the Bible and Science is always expanding with new
knowledge. But the UFO Phenomena is still rejected by Science precisely because it
defies the basic principles Science sustain, this is a fact and can't be denied. The rest
of the issues like common sense, logic etc are closely related. Simple.

Then what are we dealing and confronting here? A phenomena that has increased in the
past decades and yet lives among us like this mexican new sighting and there are
many others around the world and will continue, this really challenges our scientific
logic but at the same time amazes the people don't you think.

By the way, it's not about the money, it's about the excitement.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

knowledge. But the UFO Phenomena is still rejected by Science precisely because it
defies the basic principles Science sustain, this is a fact and can't be denied. The rest

And now I know why you are asking people to accept the implausible based on faith with no evidence. You may be religious, but certainly you must realize that religion and logic are entirely separate. Religion and the bible play NO PART when it comes to genuinely understanding a phenomenon. Let's not turn this into a religious debate, but stick to knowns. You can *NOT* explain an unknown by stating it cannot be known.

if this were true, he would have put it on youtube or a similar site first. larger audience, no income.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

yea. I saw that, but I just decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it was real. But it still could be the balloons with CGI added to them. But thank you for the compliments. See it helps to have a skeptic in the room..lol

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by jkrog08

yea. I saw that, but I just decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it was real. But it still could be the balloons with CGI added to them. But thank you for the compliments. See it helps to have a skeptic in the room..lol

ideally you have a room full of open minded skeptics assigning equal weight to all possible conclusions.

room full of unconditional believers? gee, i wonder what kind of "truth" they will come to an agreement on.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And now I know why you are asking people to accept the implausible based on faith
with no evidence. You may be religious, but certainly you must realize that religion and
logic are entirely separate. Religion and the bible play NO PART when it comes to
genuinely understanding a phenomenon. Let's not turn this into a religious debate, but
stick to knowns. You can *NOT* explain an unknown by stating it cannot be known.

if this were true, he would have put it on youtube or a similar site first. larger audience, no income.

Wow this is an interesting turn you make JScytale!! Where did you get the idea I am
religious? For your information I'm not religious in any way and don't mix myself in any
religious or cult discussions.

Let's focus on Science and Phenomena and please put away religion ok? If I said that
Science is not a Bible is precisely because for some individuals If it's not recognized by
Science then it doesn't exists, it's not real. Am I wrong? Then the choice is yours.

By the way I'm not asking nobody to belive anything, I don't care and it's not of my
concern. I'm interested in discussing about Science and Phenomena.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

nice video awsome!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Wow this is an interesting turn you make JScytale!! Where did you get the idea I am
religious? For your information I'm not religious in any way and don't mix myself in any
religious or cult discussions.

I got that impression from this specific quote.

Science is not the Bible

No one considers the bible to be a source of reliable information period, unless they happen to be christians. By comparing science to the bible and implying the bible is a source of infallible knowledge, you essentially stated that you consider it so. it takes a faith-based mental process to say something like "this cannot be explained by logic, reason or science, so it must be something completely beyond our understanding". logically, its just something unusual that is difficult to explain initially, and warrants further scientific investigation.

also, the UFO phenomenon in no way, shape or form defies scientific principles. the simple fact is the majority of scientists dismiss it for one primary reason: no conclusive evidence. science requires evidence. personally i am sure a lot of scientists find it extremely interesting. but it is just an idea until it can be supported scientifically.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The only thing that would make me not think the balloons, Myth, is that the way they come out in a row, and they dont really scatter as much as these. Some are still and some are "dancing". I dont know, its a plausible theory, but it doenst have the "feel" of balloons to me. That just my opinion, hey, I could be wrong

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join