It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

well considering you are articulate and not a total d0uc#e about these debates so every addition you make is welcome

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by askbaby

well considering you are articulate and not a total d0uc#e about these debates so every addition you make is welcome

Yikes.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh , yes, Zorgon, I dont think "professional" means he's a rich dude from making UFO vids..lol..that's ludicrous!! I mean, look at the "professional" storm chasers, they barely have a pot to, well, you know..they do it for the LOVE, not the money

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

TY so much, Free Spirit for clearing that up. I was translated by my friend, and she talks to fast..wasnt able to write it all down
I really do appreciate it, and please all, accept my humble apologies.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by free_spirit

TY so much, Free Spirit for clearing that up. I was translated by my friend, and she talks to fast..wasnt able to write it all down
I really do appreciate it, and please all, accept my humble apologies.

I accept. Although, I don't think an apology is neccessary considering there was never any proof of the guy not being outside of the bus in the first place. Put an x mark by the glare theory.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Well thank you Chewie, I mean Wookie
And yes..I never really saw a glare to begin with..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Well thank you Chewie, I mean Wookie
And yes..I never really saw a glare to begin with..

Chewie, Wookie, close enough!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
It's quite difficult, almost impossible, to debunk CGI. Just look at some Hollywood movies. The CGI there sometimes looks just as a real thing would.. This is probably one of the reasons why we can't take video evidence too seriously.

Actually, it's quite easy to spot the difference between CGI and the real thing. It's your fault for not having the eye to see that difference. I've seen thousands of Hollywood movies, video games and animated features with incredible CGI...but hey guess what you can still recognize that it's computer generated. When it's real, you'll know it's real. Either people get it or they don't. Sometimes truth is hidden to those who's spirit energy are too negative. They have like a wall that's hard to break through when truth tries to smash through. If the video invokes a certain emotion that rings positive and truth, then you just know.

First of all, let's get the obvious right away. The focus. From what I can tell immediately in the video is that the source is taken from a typical 8/Hi8mm camcorder. I could be wrong but I'm guessing in Mexico City high end digital camcorders are not that readily available as it is in the US. There's a unique kind of auto-focus and fuzziness to it going in and out that is typical when shooting a real object in real time. The object or UFO in question is consistently matching distance and depth from where the man is shooting. If we're watching CGI, it's better than the millions spent in Hollywood today for extremely big budget pictures. The object in the sky that you see in the video is definitely a real time object when it was recorded.

The man who shot the footage. His body language is genuine and honest. Again, if someone can't read body language correctly then please don't dismiss this as fake without properly analyzing the little things that can make or break a case. He genuinely appears to be in shock/excitement and speaks without searching for words, looks in the eye, answers questions in plain words and to the point, he comes across as not making up a story but rather from actual event that occurred in his memory.

We all know Mexico City is full of mysterious things in the sky and this isn't the first time we've seen "flying spheres" captured on video either. We've seen other UFOs similar to this but not as dramatic as this. Whether this our own technology or some other intelligent race or some unknown biological entity living "in the sky" on earth...we don't know. What we do know is, it's real, it's happening over and over again and there's going to be a point in the future where "they" will reveal to us who or what they really are. Personally, I feel there is a greater truth being kept away from humanity, one that's been hidden for far too long. I for one believe there are dark forces "out there" and "on earth" who are doing their best to blind us from this greater truth. Slowly, things are changing and truth reveals itself sooner or later...be patient and stay positive.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
has anyone thought to ask any of the big special effects houses what their opinion on the footage is ? the people there, eat, breath and live cgi so, if it's cgi, they will notice and either laugh or be impressed. anyone? no?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Wow massive amount of flags, I got really excited for a moment thinking this was it, alas no.

Whilst I would love to say that what we see in the video is extraterrestrial my gut feeling is this is fake. I would love to say otherwise but I can't not with this one. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A lot of CGI examples. Many would probably fall for these if there wasn't a CGI warning.
www.youtube.com...

But I guess the video we're discussing is real. Now go and wake up the sheep!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
No I am talking about the effect There were two other pictures beneath the tower that were real airplanes.

Yes, but considering that the effect on the first image (the CGI one) did not looked the same I had to ask, after all, I don't see any reason for posting an image that shows a different effect if you are not really talking about that one.

Its not like you to detract from the POINT and TWICE no less This one must have you rattled you

Not really, I just like to avoid misunderstandings.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytalehe has motivation to hoax, as his source of income is "skywatching" according to freelunch's quote.

The letter Yummy got shows that he did film himself after the incident
But personally I think the use of the word 'professional' was not used in context of making money, only someone who is an avid watcher... In all the years he watched the skies he has only three... and then posts them for free on youtube?

Sure he may have gotten a small fee for appearing on the show... but I have seen the amounts that John Lear got to be a speaker at San Jose UFO expo... it covered about half the expenses of the trip

he didnt post them for free on youtube, he took them to jaime who put them on tv. huge income right there.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
this is not blurriness, this is light visually bending.

There you go
It takes you a while and long winded at times but you do get it in the end...

In other words, you would not get a clear picture and it would appear fuzzy on film. If I had an actual craft using a force field of some kind, I would post it, but all I have are fuzzy UFO pictures

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

making things up is not science. when is the last time you read a study about how force fields and light interact? oh right, never, because force fields don't exist.

and long winded but i get it in the end? i knew immediately you were wrong and making things up, and proved it with the video.

light refraction in air does not cause blurriness. it causes visible wobbling of the image, which is plainly visible in video. if the craft WAS refracting light around itself, it would be perfectly crystal clear except looking like it was in a small bubble, or as if its part of the sky was viewed through a fisheye lens. if it refracted light around it completely, it would be invisible and the sky behind it would be crystal clear. at no point would this cause it to be blurry.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well, good news! I got a response from LuckyMauro!

Thanks. I will follow up on your offer. Stay posted.

And he has a most amazing video again today!!! ZOMG

[edit cuz im a dumass on 7-7-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Good stuff!
This thread deserves all the flags it gets if you ask me.

I believe its real but i keep asking myself......"what on earth are they doing?"
I mean this literally, what are they doing here? But also, why do they do the seemingly meaningless things they do?
Confused, i am.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I question it too..but its exciting, isnt it
Maybe soon we will know..maybe they show up in Mexico more now, because Mexican people are more willing to accept them. Americans are ...well not gonna go there, since I live here..heheheh...and I AM one..sighs..but you have to admit..Mexico's government is more open about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

It is very exciting.
I agree that if they do eventually come down from the heavens it probably will not be in the US of A. Even im scared of America and im from this planet!
Your right, it is more likely to be in S.America or maybe Europe somewhere.
I'd love it to be the UK, rub your noses in it

"They chose us not you!"
I really dont care where it happens though, i just want it to be soooooooon. All these questions i have are driving me crazy

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I question it too..but its exciting, isnt it
Maybe soon we will know..maybe they show up in Mexico more now, because Mexican people are more willing to accept them.

this is not necessarily a good thing. a lot more evidence coming from a country where people are very willing to accept them, even wanting to unconditionally, usually means a much larger proportion of bad and misleading evidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Dont remind me, I live here...
Im half swede, and half irish, I guess I could win the lottery and move to one of those countries, find my long lost relatives

Yes, I wish it was soon..no matter where it happens, I'd just like to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join