It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

probably scouts as there are some people that are monitored more closely than others. think of minority report and then add aliens doing the monitoring

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This isn't Pedro Hernandez's first siting.

A report from 2002:

In the morning of the 5th of February, Mr Pedro Hernandez observed a dozen of shining spherical objects above the city of Metepec, in the state of Mexico, and was able to videotape at least seven of them. Hernandez indicated that the UFOs moved in different directions at a great speed, and that he could catch two of them in the shot. Some of the UFOs went in to Popocatépetl volcano, whereas others flew towards the city of mexico. Finally a last object was seen shortly before dawn, when darkness prevented that further UFOs might have been seen.

www.ufologie.net...

I also found him on a list of multiple UFO sitings:

I have listed FOTOCAT by name of cameraperson since January 1, 2000, to reveal how many different reports were claimed to be sighted by the same eyewitness. There are 1,554 reports for the period 2000-2005. Name is already included in the database for 1,033 cases. Not by full surprise, I have found out that 306 of these accounts, or 30%, proceed from people that have seen and recorded UFOs over three times.

It refers to 35 lucky sightseers and persons who have filmed UFOs several times in the last few years. From one extreme to another, in theory “repeaters” could be divided into these four broad groups:

1. Biological detectors, human beings endowed with almost supernatural powers to feel UFOs, and have a camera at hand. In my judgment, more than improbable.

2. Special optical acuity persons, those with outstanding visual capacity to observe and discriminate anomalous phenomena in the skies. Alternatively, especial phenomenological areas. Extremely rare, in my opinion.

3. Good-intentioned day or night watchers, amateurs with an inclination to the ETH belief who take for UFOs every distant light or moving object they see in the heavens. I guess this is the most frequent possibility.

4. Crackpots and lunatics of all kinds and motivations, obsesed to prove that extraterrestrials are here, with the help of their stills and movies. Some of them fill into this class, I am sure.

Name | Most usual sighting location | Mode | Number of times

Ricardo D’Angelo Buenos Aires City, Argentina Video/Photo 37
Anthony Woods Bedhampton, Havant, UK Video 33
George W. Ritter Fostoria, Ohio, USA Video 22
Ana Luisa Cid F. México City, México Video/Photo 20
Arturo Robles Gil México City, México Video/Photo 20
Mark A. Olson Sonora, California, USA Video 15
R. David Anderson Modesto, California, USA Video/Photo 13
A. Lawwalk Kaufman County, Dallas, Texas, USA Video 11
Dennis Bossack Deming, New Mexico, USA Photo 10
R. H. Labaronnie G. Ugarte, Buenos Aires, Argentina Video 9
“Jerry” Rovigo, Italy Photo 9
Paul Shishis Oshawa, Ontario, Canada Photo 9
Abby Parker Bedhampton, Havant, UK Video 9
Alan Caviness Davidson Country, North Carolina, USA Photo 6
Richard Giordano Phoenix, Arizona, USA Video 6
Rodolfo Saucedo El Paso, Texas, USA Photo 6
Stan Romanek Colorado & Nebraska, USA Video 5
Patricia Cárdenas Washington State, USA Photo 5
Raymond Spinosi Var, France Photo 5
Mark Evans Bloomington, Indiana, USA Video 5
F. García Rodríguez Palos de la Frontera, Huelva, Spain Video 5
Massimo Teodorani Hessdalen, Norway Video/Photo 4
Bill Bean Baltimore, Maryland, USA Video/Photo 4
Daniel Chersich Tostado, Santa Fé, Argentina Video/Photo 4
Victoria Liljenquist Phoenix, Arizona, USA Video 4
Victor G. González Tepexpan, México, México Video 3
Mladen Ilièkovic Pag Island, Zadar, Croatia Photo 3
Alfonso Salazar México City, México Video 3
F. Espitia Piña León, Guanajuato, México Video 3
H. A. Escalante Caracas, Venezuela Photo 3
Andrea Simondini Victoria, Entre Ríos, Argentina Video 3
Jennifer A. Jarvis Lake Ontario, Michigan, USA Video 3
Pedro Hernández México City, México Video/Photo 3
Pierre Beake Col de Vence, A. Maritimes, France Photo 3
Chris Beacham Avalon Beach, NSW, Australia Photo 3

fotocat.blogspot.com...

[edit on 6/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Could it possibly be some form of Ball Lightning, which is plasma related?
It looks like a nice clear day but was there a thunderstorm some time before the vid was taken maybe which could induce such an event.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
ball lightning only appears during the storm

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I found some CGI hints, but it could be something else.

Right after the guy films his face, and then zooms into the sky, there is what appears to be a "fade transition". Almost like how my avatar "fades" from one shape to the next. In the video, it looks like it faded from one sky, to another sky with the UFO in it. It looks like they tried to disguise the transition by making it look "out of focus". You can see clouds disappear when it happens too.

I guess if they wanted it to look like he was actually filming it, they would have to film his face, then film the UFO in "one continuous shot". To me it looks like they tried to fake a "one continuous shot" at that point.

Instead of inserting a CGI object into a real video, they might have just used a cleaver transition, going from a real video to fully CGI video. Like they do in movies, for example, when someone gets hit by a bus. They transition or "cut scene" from a real actor, to a fake body double, or sometimes a CGI effect.

That would make it WAY more easy to fake the camera shake, because they wouldn't have to worry about inserting a CGI object into a real video and trying to match the CGI object with the movement of the camera shake. They would only have to make a fake sky, and fake UFO, and then add a fake camera shake, and fake auto focus effect, and then transition from a real video, to the fake video.

However, the transition could actually be on purpose, and was done by the editors of whatever TV show they are making.

Originally posted by Haydn_17
It obviously isnt CG.

No it's not obvious. Actually, CGI is still a possibility.

Don't rule it out yet. It is a low quality camera, and is not in focus most of the time, so it makes it 10 times easier to do. Camera movement can be and has been reproduced with CGI many times. Also, the "blur and auto focus struggle" is easily done in CGI. Also, since the "orbs" are emitting light, there is no real lighting issues to deal with in CGI. The sky is mainly blue too, that makes it even easier to create because it works like a "green screen".

If it is CGI, it's mainly animation work, and it wouldn't really be that hard to do.

I'm still on the fence though. I need to study it more.

Certainly would be cool if it was something real.

275 flags so far! Wow! Thats not normal.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I found the ufo video very exciting and very disturbing at the same time.Some one might say that was fantastic unless they knew exsactly what they were viewing.I thought i would never seen aliens do this even in the daytime.The two theories i believe the aliens were doing was testing a weapons deployment or using a vortex ship.If It was a weapons test.Thoses small orbs were a type of weapon.I just hope they don;t fully deploy weapons like that.Weather it was ment for us is anyones guess.Maybe the deployment is against other alien species.The other theorie i have about this was the large ufo was infact a vortex ship.Large ships that contain entry and exit points to space or dimentional vortexs.The small ships came though the space vortex from god knows where.They use theses ships to deploy lots of smaller ships very quickly.Maybe they were just passing though and had to link with another vortex ship to travel to another world.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

CGI is allways ruled out. Don't e ver try to use that explanation on this site. You can't prove it. Not even if the video would be obvious CGI like some cartoon.

It's not CGI. It's real alienssss!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Very strange video indeed....i dont know what it is,i guess thats the point.But it looks natural to me and not artificial.I've only read a tad on plasma life forms so i can't comment on it being that,but it looks like a natural phenomena,whether that be life forms or simply some anomaly in the upper atmosphere we dont know about and happens rarely.If this is a hoax i would say CGI...the balloon theory proposed earlier just doesn't come close to describing what we see in the video.And i think the only way to get such results would require CGI and not giant balloon sacks with a mechanical opening system or what have you.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Wow, he's seen a lot of UFOs in the past seven years. Don't like the odds of this being real anymore...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

It's not CGI. It's real alienssss!!

Or an unclassified and relatively unknown species of terrestrial organism.

Bacteria didn't exist until a couple hundred years ago. Even when we developed the technology to seem them, people still called BS on the whole concept. It wasn't until microscopes became more accessible and available that people began to start taking the idea seriously.

This could be compared to the situation with these and the critters from the STS-75 and STS-80 footage. We could not see them until we developed the technology (like with the microscopes and bacteria).

Now that 3rd generation night-vision goggles and recording equipment can be easily purchased, more and more people will start to acknowledge the existence of these organisms.

This video has yet to be proven to be CGI.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
There is something special about this video look at this.

#63 - Most Viewed (Today) - Australia
#89 - Most Viewed (Today) - Canada
#86 - Most Viewed (Today)
#61 - Most Viewed (Today) - New Zealand
#3 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Germany
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Australia
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Canada
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Ireland
#10 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - India
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - New Zealand
#12 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Israel
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Global
#13 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Spain
#12 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Mexico
#12 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - France
#43 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Italy
#77 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Japan
#15 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - South Korea
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Netherlands
#44 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Poland
#9 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Brazil
#93 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Russia
#16 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Hong Kong
#28 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Taiwan
#12 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Czech Republic
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Sweden
#60 - Top Favourited (Today) - Global
#2 - Top Favourited (Today) - Science & Technology - Global
#4 - Top Rated (Today) - Science & Technology - Global
#50 - Top Rated (This Week) - Science & Technology - Global

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

Please, if you know what they truly are..then tell us! We are like you..we just want to know the truth..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
How long are they gonna keep doing this? I mean, fly around for a few minutes then leave. 50 more years? It's about time they land in a populated city and say "We come in peace". Seeing UFOs actually bores me, what I want is an encounter of the third kind.

Imagine that! Seeing an intelligent extraterrestrial biological entity. I can try to imagine it, but something tells me the actual event would be something so alien to everyday experience that I cannot imagine it correctly.

This planet sucks, its too isolated. I want to know whats out there.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

Same!! I want to be working aboard a spaceship flying to other planets and galaxies.

If there are any aliens listening!!
Im looking for work

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Well 3 isn't THAT many, but it is 3 more than me

It would be interesting to see what his other sitings were like, we've got a description of one but the others would be handy too...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well, he IS a sky watcher...look...all of us are looking for the BIG ONE..the one that can prove, or disprove..that we are NOT alone.

I'm a certified storm watcher/spotter...so I also have camera ready...and I'm out chasing storms..I havent caught the big tornado..others have..doesnt mean im less legit...right!!!! Maybe i just sleep too much!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well 3 isn't THAT many, but it is 3 more than me

It would be interesting to see what his other sitings were like, we've got a description of one but the others would be handy too...

Multiple sightings and more than one video just seems fishy to me. I really wish it wasn't so, the video is co awesome, really looks authentic to me, but I have an "untrained" eye.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

All I can say..and I'm not meaning to sound like an ass..is ..IF you can produce this...JUST like this video..or similar...then PLEASE..take the challenge!!!
If you cant do it..then dont try to disprove it..because that's just as bunk as you calling THIS bunk... make a video..and post it here!!!!! Simple as that..friends?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Fantastic!

Debunk this!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

See the other explanations..presented here..HUNDREDS of times now..he IS a sky watcher..like a storm watcher..he does this every day of his life...honestly..he doesnt have a lot of films.. in the years of his life...and some im sure arent real...but he films them, non the less...doesnt mean HE"S lying..he is filming what he sees..

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join