It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by _BoneZ_

THEY'RE ONLY BALLOONS!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9edf93b210b3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72050ac95da8.png[/atsimg]

No Way They Are Balloons !

[edit on 5-7-2009 by easynow]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by easynow]

Seriously, how would they all exit the giant bag in a perfectly straight line to the left and right like that? After releasing the balloons that bag would have dropped like a rock but it is still on the same plane at eh balloons to its side.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by willis7737

I'm amazed at how many people want to believe in UFOs and aliens so badly that they look at these balloons in this video and think they're of some alien origin without even questioning.

Please explain how the "balloons" are shot out sideways, and then a small group returns to "orbit" the original, mother craft that birthed them.

I still do not think these are alien, but I would like a logical explanation for how to recreate this event.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

i posted those pictures to prove they are not balloons !

why are you questioning me

[edit on 6-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

i posted those pictures to prove they are not balloons so i don't know what your post is implying

I was agreeing with you. I quoted you only because you had the pictures in your post.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

excellent find!! post like this is why i joined ats in the first place! star and flag! i dont know what they are but they sure look cool. hope were not being invaded!lol! and if you can't debunk it then it must be cgi ha ha ha!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
THIS is the stuff I registered to ATS. I am a huge skeptic when it comes to UFO stuff. But I have never seen a video as puzzling as this one. At first I thought it was a balloon, until around minute four when all those smaller things came out of the big UFO.

I can't say it is alien or man made, but it definitely is incredibly hard to explain. If it was CGI, then it was an incredibly good one. if it was faked by any other means, then they should definitely work in Hollywood.

But then again I'm no expert. I will keep an eye out for more information on this. If this happens to be from alien origin, then i will have no choice but to become a super humble individual and apologize to my grandmother for not believing in her stories about alien contact.

Once again, great find. If only all the other people with strange beliefs (such as those who claim their religions are correct, those who believe they are indigos, or those who believe in leprechauns) had something like THIS to add some strength to their claims...
great find. star and flagged

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon

Originally posted by Drexon
I'm gonna have to jump on the CGI train too.

Why? Well there's a dead give-away if you're attentive. The spheres only move in 2 dimensions relative to the camera (flat to the camera). There's no indication at all of 3D movement, so either -all- the UFO's are at the exact same distance from the camera, or the CGI software is of the 2D particle kind showed above.

Watch the "dancing" again and you should notice it too. Nothing to indicate they're flying around eachother, slowing down realistically as they change direction.

Well, we don't know the distance. But we do know it is pretty far away. When objects that are far away move a shorter distance further away from the camera, the depth of field movment is not as obvious.
That is what I would believe at least.
I know that. Everyone knows that (or at least anyone who attempts to debunk this video). I'm not talking about that though.

I'm talking about how the animation is stiff and movement doesn't indicate any kind of 3D movement at all. It's pretty much exactly like that particle software video showed earlier in the thread.

For example, let's say a UFO is going around in a circle, though flat to the ground (not up and down). You'd only see a straight line, going left to right. You couldn't make out the actual circle, but you could deduct that it was going in a circle, not because of the UFO (sphere) getting bigger and smaller (depth of field), but because it slows down each time it changes direction.

These object never slows down and every single one of them moves relative to the camera. It's a fake, everyone.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

lol...ok thanks then

no there is no possibility that those are balloons (imo of course). now there was supposedly an earthquake that day so this could be somekind of electromagnetic aerial anomaly like what was photographed in Germany ????????????

either that or it's E.T.'s mass producing probes, or

like Zorgon said they could be baby plasma critters

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

i posted those pictures to prove they are not balloons !
why are you questioning me

Are you serious? Why are they questioning you? You didn't prove anything by posting those pictures. What are you on that makes you think you proved something just by posting those pictures?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

ok maybe it doesn't technically prove anything but you certainly haven't provided anything that substantiates your claim/belief that they are balloons.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72050ac95da8.png[/atsimg]

it seems de Nile aint just a river in Egypt

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That video was amazing. I have seen a few videos like that before where the Spheres leave the "UFO". I honestly would like to call it a space ship, with et's flying out of it to observe us.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
laser and/or hologram projections. That's why you never see footage on a clear day....ever! The only aliens are the ones flying around in EWACs making fools of you guys.

Neither method would work at that level. Laser needs a screen, or substance to interact with. Not a lot there in the sky footage. Hologram would be complex and has no explanation why. IE why make a bogus hologram of something? To make a hologram or laser induced image would take millions of dollars worth of the most high tech electronics imaginable. Please divulge who could afford to create that hoax and why. That question tells me that those explanations are not the answer.

Other options?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
lol some of you have so much hate and anger towards skeptics. Theres not even really much skeptics in here saying anything about this but yet you guys are still attacking skeptics. Calm the hell down. lol.

this mostly likely isnt any kind of proof of though, just like all the videos. Its stupid to trust videos nowadays.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by InfectedWithDevils]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

The real problem with the CGI answer is the camera shaking. If you have ever worked in a studio and tried to match a shaking camera to create a smoothly moving object you soon discover you are at a great disadvantage.

I don't have the time tonight, but can somebody isolate the footage and remove the camera movement by focusing on the main "item" in the shots. This could expose any poor quality animation tricks.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This might be a little bit off topic but last night I had a dream about what I thought were UFO's

I was standing outside my house and the sky was an orange red colour, and in the distance I saw what looked like a sphere that was the size of a basketball it seemed to be metallic since it was silver in color.

I stared at it for a while before it started to approach me and it stopped within 5 inches of my face. I remember that I tried to take pictures of it with my phone and it wouldn't even turn on.

Again a little bit off topic but then I came across this topic tonight and I thought it was a bit of a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reminds me of what i thought was "ball lightning" when i was about 7. Except my orb was about 6' in diameter and blueish-purple. it came right through my deck window and then what i thought was 2 minutes passed, could have been much more, and then it just disappeared... they probably sped up time because there is no way that thing would just dissipate in my living room

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

ever taken video of multiple fighter jets at an air show... i have and lets just say that all of them move in angles relative to the camera. thats an extremely weak argument

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reminds me of what i thought was "ball lightning" when i was about 7. Except my orb was about 6' in diameter and blueish-purple. it came right through my deck window and then what i thought was 2 minutes passed, could have been much more, and then it just disappeared... they probably sped up time because there is no way that thing would just dissipate in my living room

Yeah, what I saw also came into our living room and I remember that I tried to touch it and when I was about to, it seemed to move away from my hand. I kept trying and I was never able to touch it, it just kept evading my hand.

Again I just think its a big coincidence that I came across this thread right after I had this dream last night.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

let a few balloons go. anything cheaper than 8 dollars will rip before it reaches 9000 feet. that was the same hight as a low-flying 747

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Great find

most interesting video i've seen. and presented by Jamie, and he has some good ones in his collection.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join