It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon Its funny how the debunker squad is coming on strong with CGI claims or trying to dismiss the video as unworthy of review when their back is up against the wall.

Okay, so you can say with 100 percent certainty that this video is genuine? Go on Zorgon, give a a percentage, 99% maybe?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No turmoil from this skeptic, just the usual amusement at the blind faith of the alien visitation community.

I know you weren't talking directly to me, but being an idiotic skeptic, I thought I would respond.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

It’s not Ball Lightning I have seen this type of lightning and it does not fly around like that
I just wish you would not insist it is something that it is clearly not. CGI maybe just my two cents

[edit on 6-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The skeptics are just ignoring it. The proof you guys ask is either a exact look-alike footage or the original video without the lights.
Noone HAS to prove it to you. This doesn't mean it's accepted as proof of aliens.

I posted 2 links to moving lights in the sky made with Adobe AE. They are different from the video discussed but the point was that if you rearrange the dots in my posted videos and blur it you have your video we are discussing.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir This doesn't mean it's accepted as proof of aliens.

I have never said they were aliens.. my position is critters native to Earth's atmosphere and local space, nor have I said its proof of anything

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by jkrog08
So what is your professional opinion of the video my friend? I am personally 50/50 on UFO or CGI.

I think this will remain as one of those cases that some people consider absolute proof of
whatever and some consider as an obvious hoax, with all possibilities in between being
considered by many other people.

Welcome to Ufology!! That's what this is all about. By the way about getting the original
raw footage I should ask: What for? That won't change anything here, clear as water.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

My bad then, sorry. But it applies to critters too.
If it is debunked then it won't help mankind and even if it doesn't get debunked it won't make a difference either.
The world is still asleep.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by DGFenrir This doesn't mean it's accepted as proof of aliens.

I have never said they were aliens.. my position is critters native to Earth's atmosphere and local space, nor have I said its proof of anything

You implied it so much you may as well have just said it, even though you are now trying to wriggle out of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yes, I have written to the original poster, havent heard back yet, and it looks like on his channel, it has been a day since he's been on. So still waiting for an answer

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

He was only filming on the bus in the first part of the video. Then, he stopped filming, and got off the bus..and filmed more, Zorgon mentioned that he added his face at the end, so it wasnt him predicting anything, either.

Some of us here have a feeling that they are entities, critters, living organisms, and not ships. I mean who is to really know

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Awsome video it really is,

My only negative point to this is that the media on UFO'S today can be easily created with new programs, so easily fake well could be but hard to tell.

But great post.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Those dots dont move like the ones in the video..slower, not anything like them. Just make a video that the dots move like this video, so we can see it can be done. I also have adobe effects and photoshop CS4, its what i do for a living. So I do know a little, myself

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
Okay, so you can say with 100 percent certainty that this video is genuine? Go on Zorgon, give a a percentage, 99% maybe?

Nope no way to tell yet if its 100% genuine... at this point it is certainly 100% UFO until we can identify it...

Need to talk to the film maker, need to check other resources to see if there are any other UFO reports around the same time... these usually don't show up for a while, especially from Mexico... but you look through news reports in local papers and maybe call the local police station.

I am goon on French and German but my Spanish not so good

But... its the best I have seen for a long time and certainly worth investigating. And the absence of people like Phage, Ritzman, Internos.. who normally pop in on page one is telling... Means that this one is not easy to give data on

To claim CGI one has to track the film maker to see if HE has the capability of doing that. Surely someone could get the original camera data. I don't imagine he would have been stupid enough to erase the original. With that data we can rule out CGI in a jiffy

Balloons are ruled out as no way can helium balloons travel in a straight line unless PULLED by some unseen force keeping the string taut and there is nothing in the video that indicates the presence of such a thing

Comments on the film maker adding himself to the end or looking suspicious... well without wanting to sound racist, I have seen many from Mexico that would do this as part of their nature... a bit of pride mixed with bragging... kinda like "I found this" To me it does not detract from veracity, if anything it would be expected...

After all if you are hunting these things I would expect this...

The storm chasers do it, UFO Hunters do it... actually UFO Hunters over do it... seems THEY are more interested in 'face time' that the UFO

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Hi Yummy- Thanks for the post.
Is there any footage you are aware of with multiple witness accounts of this incident? Do you know the exact location of the event? News articles etc?

Thanx!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I showed this video to my best friend, who is Brazilian,(native spanish speaker) she said the men on the video were saying that this area is a "hot spot". That there have been numerous sitings lately. More so than ever before, Im assuming

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
I know you weren't talking directly to me, but being an idiotic skeptic, I thought I would respond.

Are you really?
Well not one of the 'regulars' but I see yu make the same mistake stating the "believers say aliens"

Many here simply say UFO... and many offer other possibilities. So while I doubt you are idiotic as you claim. you do fall into the same trap by saying believers are quick to claim aliens

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

No, I dont know anything else about it, but have contacted the original poster on Youtube, and awaiting an answer. I havent really had any time to look into it further, but I sure hope someone can find out
I think someone a few pages back has written to Jaime, the host of the show, so that will be exciting if he gets a response back.
edit to add: It was Mexico City, and apparently a real hot spot lately for sightings.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

Comments on the film maker adding himself to the end or looking suspicious... well without wanting to sound racist, I have seen many from Mexico that would do this as part of their nature... a bit of pride mixed with bragging... kinda like "I found this" To me it does not detract from veracity, if anything it would be expected...

After all if you are hunting these things I would expect this...

The storm chasers do it, UFO Hunters do it... actually UFO Hunters over do it... seems THEY are more interested in 'face time' that the UFO

I so agree..I mean, its human nature to want to save all the juicy stuff for yourself..lol and yes..I could see him doing that..bragging rights..
Maybe the girls will like him more..hehe

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I showed this video to my best friend, who is Brazilian,(native spanish speaker) she said the men on the video were saying that this area is a "hot spot". That there have been numerous sitings lately. More so than ever before, Im assuming

Well then lets see if we can find someone local who can give us sitings from local papers... something might match

But ummm I thought the native language in Brazil was Portuguese

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by Solomons

Yes, I have written to the original poster, havent heard back yet, and it looks like on his channel, it has been a day since he's been on. So still waiting for an answer

Good stuff!
hopefully he gives you a shout,it would add some more oomph to this thread if we could get him on here.Could probably answer quite a few of the basic questions alot of people have aswell,keep us updated!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Solomons]

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join