It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

i was comparing it to the ball lightning that flew into my house. Now everyone is thinking about how it might be something like that. it was a comparison. i never said the ball lightning i saw looked like this but it sure behaved like this

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Tonyz posted

Wow. Your two digit number is the closest!
Are you into aviation, sky monitoring, etc.

Bye

Not really,
why, should I be??

I see This thread has turned into another CGI thread,

In my original 1st reply to this topic I specifically left out any mension of my thoughts on it being CGI for the reason I think its becoming rather an unhealthy trend in trying to debunk,

you can say " well these days you can make CGI as good as real life"

well how does saying that help ANY Video evidence that would be presented to us in the future, when you can just say nah its fake, you can do anything with CGI now.

Its a dead end view. you could seriously debunk ANYTHING with that view, ..the Planes that hit WTC? CGI ...

I'm going to leave CGI off my analytical brain on future videos untill I have exhausted every avenue and possibility that it could be.

so I can take a more healthy aproach to analyzing footage.

*apart from the following because I've just crumbled already*

In my view I don't think this is CGI for the reason

when the camera zooms in on object there is a VERY noticable Lenz colour smudge ( the orange/yellow blur on one side of the object, which is a classic natural artifact of a poorly made lenz and is widely known as a "colour-fringe" and Introduces when the lens has been aggressively zoomed

so there! you can now safely forget about it being CGI

x

[edit on 6-7-2009 by TrentReznor]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Now, thats just silly! I've started other posts and no one went gaga for my av..im giggling here

Well, I dont speak spanish, but I think he might tell why he was filming. He was on the bus, and looked out..and saw the yellow spot..and said he thought it was spinning. He carries his camera with him, since he's a pro sky watcher..sighs...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

whats to say the spin has nothing to do with where or how the orbs come out. if you think about an anti-personnel mine, its explosion after the spinning jump is on shooting shrapnel in a spiral because the mines are flat disks. Now if we look at the video and go a step farther, the spinning object might just be a portal, a reproducing device or simply pure energy

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
well been reading here for a little while, mainly the 9/11 stuff and ufo stuff....

and seeing this thread just compelled me to let people know my experience a coupe of weeks ago....

i was driving along a residential street in Dublin,Ireland at around 9pm in the evening. it was still very bright out and clear skies as the weather had been great all that week.

my eyes were drawn up to what i can only describe as an orange/yellow sphere shaped light...it was travelling in horizontally from left to right across the sky at a slow pace...now heres where it gets kinda strange...another of these lights shot out of the original one at a right angle away from it...then they both disappeared, it looked like they just "went out"

another strange fact was, a police helicopter as in the background of my vision....were they aware it was there? were they watching it? did the lights disappear because it was there?!

i had nearly completely stopped on the road due to my complete shock and amazement at what i had seen....and this was a couple of weeks before this vid from spain surfaced,so i know im not just projecting what i want to see!

i initially thought, "thats a marine flare" but then it had no "arc" of travel, then the second light shot out from it.

now we're not known for strange happenings and conspiracy theories here, although some strange stuff has been seen due to the former RAF base at Macrihanish not being too far away (for a hyper sonic jet anyway!)

so theres my experience,any thoughts would be great.

i think we're starting to see alot more activity lately....or so it seems....maybe something is going to happen soon....who knows!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Turtledub]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
and to the people that say they have dreams about these object keep in mind that the illusion is only in power if you give it sway. i have had "dreams" which obviously were not where i fall into a semi-conscious will have astral projected somewhere and seen strange things and then come back with all the thoughts, feelings, and sensor info that i acquired in that other space. On that not i would also like to say that i dont dream unless it is one of these funky incidences which happen in the rarest and most random of times.

in closing, do not accept the illusion of the dream state if that is not what you want to be shown.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stu2112
Firstly in the video the chap recording this ufo calmly points the camera at himself and proceeds to tell us he is going to film a ufo releasing orbs.
Then he points the camera to where the object is and lo and behold there is indeed a ufo releasing orbs.

No, that is a repetition of the first part of the video, slower and with some adjustments to make the objects more noticeable.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

So what is your professional opinion of the video my friend? I am personally 50/50 on UFO or CGI.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The summer must be boring for many people giving to much attention to this footage.
I think, one main reason, why credible debunkers are not here is, that the video is obvious fake. Look to the movement around 2:51..
and only one people got the footage among millions of Mexicans?
and jamie maussan...?
no thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Phenomium

Re-read above. It is not the elements themselves that are superheated (before the fact), it is the action of the craft "operating" and generating its own energy field from the inside outwards that causes the plasma discharge. Essentially from the center of the craft outwards there is an energy expulsion, not unlike that of a small black-hole that is controlled and extends just beyond the boundaries of the craft. It is inside of this created "energy bubble" that the plasma is super-heated......it has nothing to do with where it is. It would do the same in Alaska or Canada (during the winter) although it would take more energy to create in frigid regions.

You have no way of knowing any of that.

The objects in this video appear more biological than technological.

You're right, I know nothing. Anything I say will be disbelieved, anything I prove will land me behind bars (or worse) and to try to prove it to a skeptic under any terms will be as ignorant as thinking Mexico is a part of South America. I do know they aren't biological though. I also will not respond with anymore information. This is clearly a waste of time. There is no proof that could be believed. Photos will be Photoshoped , videos will be doctored, the character of testimony will be denigrated, even the very things see with your own eyes will be disproved by your own ostensible intelligence. You will be too smart to fall for all of this. Even if someone from another planet were to shake your hand here, you would never even know it. Consider the next person you meet that has an abridgment of emotions.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

not many people that have cameras carry them around when they are on the bus

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

abridgment of emotions?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
For example, Let's say we have a footage where you can see something shiny floating around. Pretty soon you have someone finding a close up picture of balloons that resambles and pretty much look like the object we see. "CASE CLOSED" according to the sceptics. They don't really need more, that is enough evidence for them. And that is ok.

Not to this sceptic.

That is why some months ago I re-investigated a case that I considered not worth of my time, because I did not consider it closed and, when I saw a new thread about it I went to see if there was something new about it, and there was.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

Yes, I have a copy on my computer, I always do that with interesting videos.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

wtf does that mean?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
why would a faker fade from a cloudy sky to a blue sky as in this video if he was trying to hide something?...

maybe the video has just been edited to shorten it...we need the full video.

You have to remember that what we see on the YouTube video is a TV show, the fade in to a slower-motion, enhanced version was done by the TV show.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by heineken

Now, thats just silly! I've started other posts and no one went gaga for my av..im giggling here

Well, I dont speak spanish, but I think he might tell why he was filming. He was on the bus, and looked out..and saw the yellow spot..and said he thought it was spinning. He carries his camera with him, since he's a pro sky watcher..sighs...

than promise that if this video ends up to be a hoax...which it is...or end up to be unfamous...u return your the flags back

when he went out of the bus how come the camera was pointed and focused on the plane....dont you think the driver or someone in th ebus would just pop out and shout?...please remmeber they were dancing...wouldnt you say at least a little..omg ?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Johnny Anonymous from ATS has also filmed several though he is not on that long list you posted... I wonder which category you would place him in?

So I guess to be credible one would have to capture one incident then hang up theirs camera

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
There is NO POSSIBLE way the objects are birds, so let us smash that ludicrous postulate right now.

If the video can show a previously unknown and as yet unidentified and uncatalogued species of plasma creatures, why can't it show a previously unknown and as yet unidentified and uncatalogued bird species?

But no, I don't think they are birds, but we should never discard any possibility, just consider it less probable to be the real explanation.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

The sequence AFTER his face is added in ... a repeat slow motion of earlier footage... perrhaps that is why the fade in?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join