It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This movie can be made like this by an experienced person.
Lets look at the possibilities:

Real
-could be military technology from some country we do not know.
-more likely these are actually angels that have been captured on camera and
manifest themselves as orbs. The end of the world is near

Fake
-Ive made certain cg movies...ive seen really good movies. we need a scientific analysis

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Hi The Pro, as you said, you've made CGI videos, fair enough. How easy would it be to recreate this one, and can you do it for us? (if you have the time t odo so, I'm sure you're a busy person, just like the rest of us)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wow, while i'm a firm believer in UFOs and ET life i usually disregard most UFO footage like this as CG, but this one is quite something. I find the first part of the vid, before the spheres release more authentic, but it's hard to be certain it isn't CG with such a low quality vid.
I'm 50/50 on this one.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Actually I cant do it right now...studying a lot...I made Tr3B video a few years back on another thread:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
the film in the other thread..secret space...part 4..mentions the ancient world being invaded by 'balls of light'..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Acidtastic

Actually I cant do it right now...studying a lot...I made Tr3B video a few years back on another thread:

hi..yep..but thats a night time simulation...and the movements of the lights/atmosphere etc dont look as real as on the film being discussed here..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If the video was clear and detailed it would be fake, if the video is low quality its fake. Cant win.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

This one is by another person and if you look at his other work you will see that he is a CG animator. Amazing video even better than the one in this thread. This can be done with CG

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by heineken

its actually mexico if you watched the full video, also i aint interested in a ufo you can make, i want you to prove to me and all others on here how this footage is fake?

aaaaaaa its from mexico...now i uderstand..the Chupacabra place...come on man...goto to mexico and see for yourself that their only turist attraction is all related to UFO's..thats why they wanted to keep the Myth alive...like all the big Hoaxes..Lochness for example (does this ring a bell for you..or you still beleive the monster exists??)...they dont care about us looking and wishing the we have a proof of life out there...do you realize though how many times Mexico in concerned?

|So all footage from Mexico should be automaticly ignored, becasue it's from Mexico? That's freaking retarded dude, and slightly racist. (IMO) It's akin to saying "these 3rd world freaks don't know what they're looking at" I know that's an extreeme way of putting words in your mouth, but it's how it read from this side of the internet. And to be honest, I'm not sure if it was ment that way or not.

We need to raw date footage for this one. And as this guy is an avid ufo fan, it shouldn't be that hard to get. That's the only way we can get passed the youtube compression, and rule out any CGI"missadventure".

yeah continue to beleive...and the Things waited for the guy to capture them to start the show...thats lucky...come on..you have to analize everything...if you can make me beleive

Also you have no point calling me a racist...look at my Avatar...i want to beleive..its my dream of one day communicating with other beings and thats why I am all out against hoaxers...they just hurt my feelings

Remeber the walking big foot famous video..just before he died the person who carrying the costume revealed himself..isn it a sad story?..50 years after

And for me i beleive that Mexico dont care about our feelings and just want to keep their Myth alive to make profit from it

Note : sry for my english but its not my primary language

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by alienesque

This one is by another person and if you look at his other work you will see that he is a CG animator. Amazing video even better than the one in this thread. This can be done with CG

i dont think that feels real though..something about the movements and the perfection..the movie in this thead is a lot more realsitic i feel

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Now that IS a cool video, even if it is CGI
(sorry to say, but your one isn't as good as that, but you do this yourself, so you'll know that already)

Good luck with your study (get off the bleedin internet and do some work
) I hope that what ever it is that you're doing, you get fantastic reults with

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Sorry, I wasn't actually calling you racist, it's just kind of how it felt, reading your post. I appologise for that (see how things can be missread
)

On a side note, I've just sent the video to someone whos opinion I respect very much. A very grounded, scientificly minded person. I'm looking forward to his reply.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
that sucks, those things are probally all over the place ready to infect us...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Firstly in the video the chap recording this ufo calmly points the camera at himself and proceeds to tell us he is going to film a ufo releasing orbs.
Then he points the camera to where the object is and lo and behold there is indeed a ufo releasing orbs.
Now,he had obviously seen this ufo releasing those orbs before he shot the actual footage that we are seeing here.
So why did he not start filming as soon as he seen this in the sky ?.
And,why did he calmly point the camera at himself and introduce this footage then amazingly turn the camera to the sky and right at that moment the ufo starts to release the orbs.
So how did he know that after introducing this footage that as soon as he points the camera skywards the orb was going to start producing orbs.
Was he not taking a big risk in missing this footage by introducing it first,but no,plenty time for the introduction and the ufo will release the orbs as soon as i turn the camera to the sky,hmmmm,strange.
Im sure if i had a video camera in my hand and had seen this in the sky then i sure as hell would not waste time by "introducing" the footage i was about to record in fear of missing the event.
There is something not right about this footage,i mean the first shot you see this ufo releasing dozens of orbs,but only two or three stay near the ufo,so where did the rest of them go.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Sorry, I wasn't actually calling you racist, it's just kind of how it felt, reading your post. I appologise for that (see how things can be missread
)

On a side note, I've just sent the video to someone whos opinion I respect very much. A very grounded, scientificly minded person. I'm looking forward to his reply.

i understood..respect...we both wish something happens at the end of the day

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Stu2112

Not everyone has a camera on them all the time, he probaly went and got it. And its better than someone going omg omg wtf omg!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

This is a bit off topic but do you know the person who created that video? (spinning triangle)

I ask because it looks and behaves just like these supposed UFO's from Amsterdam:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same CGI?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
i go out everynight in hopes to film something strange, and it is yet to happen, i set up more than one camers, some infared, some NVG.

its funny how they tend to stay away from America and show up like crazy in 3rd world countries...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No I dont actually.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by werk71
i go out everynight in hopes to film something strange, and it is yet to happen, i set up more than one camers, some infared, some NVG.

its funny how they tend to stay away from America and show up like crazy in 3rd world countries...

just dont get fed up trying and start CGIying yourself

keep up the good work maybe our brothes Aliens will compensate your effort and one day you'll post a 1K Flag thread

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join