It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Oh! If those guys said it, it must be true! Let's follow them!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Leaders of ancient civilizations also saw strange things but they also did drugs. Eyewitness accounts are not enough to wake up the mankind. Just because some highly ranked government official says he saw UFO's or aliens doesn't make them real. A lot of people say they see things or telepathically contact aliens and they also sell books..
To wake up the mankind we need something better.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Swamp gas.

Thread closed.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

How am i being a sheep?

Videos arent good enough, pictures are not good enough.

Astronauts, the worlds smartest man, presidents aren't good enough.

If Obama said right now on TV "ALIENS EXIST"
Would that make me a sheep?

Please dont tell me your one of them project bluebeam hologram alien invasion people.

Pleeease

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Everyone needs to be VERY careful with this video. There are plausible explainantions that remove the whole other-worldly entity aspect of this video. First, I have seen a software package made by Autodesk (Previously Alias Wavefront) called Maya 4. Check out This page for explanaitions, capabilities and samples . I am very familiar with it as I used to sell this and many other modeling and rendering packages.

Camera shake can either be created in the software or compensated for by locking in points or randomly moving fixed points. Secondly, Maya nParticles can easily recreate what you have just seen. In fact, the Maya Nucleus package can recreate tornados, sand storms, fluid animation etc... all much more complex than the orbs witnessed here. It is importnat to recognize that one could take a video of the sky, complete with camera shake, panning and zooming and focus anomolies and import the video into Maya. Then, by creating layers, the "light" particles could easily be added. This video would need to be scrutinized by an expert with the appropriate software to eliminate that possible before I entertain this as "Genuine."

Another possibility that should be explored is a phenomenon called Ball Lightning. Although the phenomenon is rare, scientists all agree it exists and are finally beginning to understand what it is and how it is created. In fact, this story from National Geographic discusses how it was created in a lab and shows pictured of it.

In fact, if you read the following description of Ball Lightning on This website you will notice the following: "Characteristics of ball lighting

A typical ball is 4½ to 9 inches in diameter (with a maximum range between about half an inch and three feet) and glows most commonly red, orange, or yellow in color, though occasionally blue or white, with about the brightness of a domestic electric light. It may have a halo around it, emit sparks or rays, and survive for anything up to several minutes before disappearing, either suddenly in an explosion or by gradually fading away. Odors resembling ozone, burning sulfur, or nitrogen oxide are sometimes referred to, occasionally with the presence of a faint mist or residue. Rarely do the objects cause significant damage. One exception was in 1936 when, according to a correspondent to a British newspaper, during a thunderstorm, he saw a large "red-hot" ball, the size of an orange, come down from the sky, strike a house, cut a telephone wire, burn a window frame and then submerge itself in a four-gallon tub of water which subsequently boiled for several minutes. This dramatic finale allowed a back-of-envelope estimate to be made of the object's energy density. It turned out to be about half that of an equivalent volume of molten iron.

The movement of the balls is one of their most interesting and puzzling features. Typically, it's horizontal with a speed that seems completely independent of local air currents. Many balls are described as spinning. A curious ability to navigate around obstacles is another characteristic, although some balls show an affinity for metal objects and may move along conductors such as wires or metal fences as if they were rails. Others appear to be able to pass, ghost-like, through closed doors and windows with ease. Among their favorite reported haunts are chimneys, fireplaces, and stoves."

Notice that it refers to Ball Lightning as being red, orange or yellow in color - the video shows a yellow ball. It further describes how the Ball Lightning appears to be spinning - just as the sphere in the video. AND... that it may emit "Sparks or rays" and remain for up to several minutes. All qualities witnessed in this video.

Whereas I, like many of you, would love nothing more than conclusive evidence that other-worldly entities exist and are visiting us, I cannot use this video as evidence due to the fact that the 2 scenarios outlined previously seem more plausible and readily acceptable explainantions for the video. Until such time that these 2 scenarios can be conclusively eliminated, I am inclined to believe that this video is either a hoax perpetrated by a telented graphic artist or the filming of a very rare ball lightning event.

Sorry if I rained on anyone's parade.

Note: This is a repost and some of the links are broken. Please see the original post on page 25 for active links. I felt compelled to repost as the original was buried by pointless bickering and childish ad hominems.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Don't you know that if some important person says something that supports UFOs or aliens then it's truth?

Examples:
Alex Jones: "Aliens are real and they live in the white house with Obama!"
Obama: "No aliens live in the white house
"

Results:
Alex Jones:

Obama: Gets stabbed..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

So if president obama said aliens are real, that wouldnt be good enough.

Jimmy carter says they exist, JFK said they exist.

Were they not presidents?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
David Cameron Answers the UFO Question

www.youtube.com...

Everyone in the UK vote for this guy.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I think you enjoy taking the piss.
No wonder your getting such rude responses.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

How am i being a sheep?

Videos arent good enough, pictures are not good enough.

Astronauts, the worlds smartest man, presidents aren't good enough.

If Obama said right now on TV "ALIENS EXIST"
Would that make me a sheep?

Please dont tell me your one of them project bluebeam hologram alien invasion people.

Pleeease

It's not about whether you're following someone blindly. It's about the fact that hoaxers have nothing to lose by claiming aliens are real and they have been in contact with MJ-12 and know all the secrets etc but they have no proof.
But if Obama would say: "Aliens are real!". Then he could probably prove it..
or he's high on drugs.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Did they show us any proof? I haven't done any research on these guys but could you show any proof of them saying it, please?

And I don't really care about the rude replies I get. Most of them are motivated by the fact that I question their beliefs. They don't like dissidents just like the powerst that be.

[edit on 6/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Hi Yummy Freelunch,

Very impressive .

These could be Merkabah Ships or what are called Light Ships that appear not to be solid in form just a theory.

If this was faked I would love to see the Skeptics now reproduce the exact same objects with the blue sky etc.

Then compare video footage next to each other for all of us to see.

F&S for this one good find

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Instead of pissing away an entire thread with these childish two-liners that have almost nothing to do with the thread (U2U people!!!), why not take the time to read what other posters are CONTRIBUTING to the thread. Your BS has successfully buried a few posts that pertain to the thread topic, thus eliminating the possibility that anyone could have an intelligent conversation regarding its content. KNOCK IT OFF!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

This is my first post on the forum and would just like to say that I am surprised not more people who claim to have an interest in UFOs do not consider the possibility of ball lightning when presented with footage of orb like objects in the sky.

thanks for posting the info kozmo. hope fully more people will read your post and may consider the fact that strange footage does not have to be CGI nor does it have to be "alien" but can be natural phenonema that we do not yet understand.

I am personally disapointed by a lot of peoples attitude towards investigating ufos...debunkers and believers alike.

as for skeptics? if we have a genuine interest in this field we need to be sceptical but not to the point we are blind to possibilities.

Ive read through the entire thread apart from the tit for tat posts that crop up and i believe some one mentioned way back that the guy who videod the footage said it was a hoax???
i may have read the post wrong but if some one can find that info it would be helpful.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

So if president obama said aliens are real, that wouldnt be good enough.

Jimmy carter says they exist, JFK said they exist.

Were they not presidents?

Those who know, know, those who don't, don't.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Instead of pissing away an entire thread with these childish two-liners that have almost nothing to do with the thread (U2U people!!!), why not take the time to read what other posters are CONTRIBUTING to the thread. Your BS has successfully buried a few posts that pertain to the thread topic, thus eliminating the possibility that anyone could have an intelligent conversation regarding its content. KNOCK IT OFF!

Yes, please. I am trying to follow this thread, and the bickering and bantering is burying relevant posts, as kozmo said. Sorry if this seems rude, but I've been following this thread since it opened yesterday (yes, I have been up the entire time).

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Here is some words of wisdom, "trust nobody", "trust nothing".

With that said;

Psalm 146:3

Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
problems with this video.

strange behaviour by the cameraman pointing the camera at himself during a "sighting".

How did he know the "orbs" would be released? Does he have a walkie talkie to the mothership?

also the footage abruptly ends with the things still in the "sky" why dont we see it till its conclusion?

Hes filming from a built up area yet nobody else has footage/photos of this?

why do eager believers never notice these things or ask such questions?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Due to all the childish posting on here for the last 4 pages or so my post has probably been missed, i will repeat it here and ask a question again.

Doesnt anybody else find it strange that the size of the "mothership" can harbour all those little balls of light in itself? Dosent it seem impossible? Where would they all fit into that "mothership"????

Im not a skeptic by the way and i am a firm believer in UFO's, EBE's and other lifeforms.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Reposting this one to answer (EDIT: One of) Yeti101's questions...

Originally posted by Vyncent

Originally posted by Sunnygirl
I have some questions:

Pedro Hernandez claims to have spotted the UFO and spheres while riding a bus. He even made the bus stop so he could film them. Even if he was the ONLY passenger on the bus, surely the bus driver must have seen the UFO too? Has the driver come forward as a witness?

Has ANYONE else come forward as witnesses to this event? You can see houses in the footage, it was taken in a populated area, so it's hard to believe that Hernandez was the only one who noticed the UFO and spheres.

Hernandez also takes the time to film himself, talking to the camera, from around 4:20 to 4:30. He seems quite calm about it, he is obviously not worried that the UFO and spheres will disappear while he films himself. Why is that? I would not have taken the camera away from the UFO for even half a second if it was me who filmed this.

The "dancing" spheres looks like balloons tied together on a string. The long rows of spheres released from the UFO also look like balloons on strings. I think this is a deliberate hoax.

Originally posted by Stu2112
Firstly in the video the chap recording this ufo calmly points the camera at himself and proceeds to tell us he is going to film a ufo releasing orbs.
Then he points the camera to where the object is and lo and behold there is indeed a ufo releasing orbs.
Now,he had obviously seen this ufo releasing those orbs before he shot the actual footage that we are seeing here.
So why did he not start filming as soon as he seen this in the sky ?.
And,why did he calmly point the camera at himself and introduce this footage then amazingly turn the camera to the sky and right at that moment the ufo starts to release the orbs.
So how did he know that after introducing this footage that as soon as he points the camera skywards the orb was going to start producing orbs.
Was he not taking a big risk in missing this footage by introducing it first,but no,plenty time for the introduction and the ufo will release the orbs as soon as i turn the camera to the sky,hmmmm,strange.
Im sure if i had a video camera in my hand and had seen this in the sky then i sure as hell would not waste time by "introducing" the footage i was about to record in fear of missing the event.
There is something not right about this footage,i mean the first shot you see this ufo releasing dozens of orbs,but only two or three stay near the ufo,so where did the rest of them go.

Pay attention to the video between 4:30 and 4:32. While Hernandez is in front of the camera talking, you can hear all kinds of background noises, but when he starts zooming in on the UFOs at 4:32, all background noise goes silent, and you once again hear the commentator speaking in Spanish.

This tells me that he did the part in front of the camera as a separate piece..and, in those few seconds, it looks like the shots actually change. I'm not trying to debunk this, I'm merely providing an angle as to what may be going on there.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Vyncent]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join