It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable non-fake UFO footage in Amsterdam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ok, first, this is focussed to the non-believers:
I know what you're thinking. "OMG another one who's gonna post some random videos". Well, guess what. This is NOT random. These are 4 different people, filming the exact same event from different locations.

In this one, notice how the object rotates. And what really intrigues me is the two flashes at the end of the video.

The second one is of worse quality. You can't see the object spinning, but the flashes at the end are exactly the same..

The third one is from some guy taking a walk at night after being woke up by snoring of his girlfriend. He wanted to film his walk to not get in trouble with his girlfriend accusing him of cheating, and then he saw this thing between the buildings. Notice the rotation is exactly the same, but there are no flashes at the end of the video.

And the last one, is from the guy with a good camera in the 3rd video..

Thoughts?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by vasaga]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

no cgi expert here, but i say they are fake for a couple reasons...

when the ufo warp drives out at the end of the video, the flash looks horribly unrealistic.

secondly, see this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

quote from manbird12000,

1- Near buildings or other solid object. - These objects are needed to reate a good motion tracking anchor point. A shot with just trees in it and NO buildings is very hard to motion track.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
First video already in this thread.

Classic CGI, lack of reflection of flash etc on surrounding structures.

-cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have seen ufo's, practicly close enough to throw a rock at and hit it, in the DAYLIGHT so flashing lights never convinced me......

Wish I had a camera that frigging day... I am just waiting around now for someone else to get that close up undenable proof too.....

Darn...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
for me they could be the same guys from a different location on different day

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

And how do you explain 4 people filming it?

reply to post by heineken

That's not possible because of the last two videos...

My god.. Sometimes I wonder... When will it be enough? What amount of evidence will EVER be enough? At least answer me that.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by vasaga]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

The first two videos appear to be filming over a different location than the last two videos.

It could be a coordinated or copycat hoax

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I know you guys are into conspiracies but come on...

At least watch the third video, and try to look from the beginning between the two buildings. The object is already there from the start, but the guy didn't see it yet.

Just never mind -.- Nothing will ever be enough, unless one lands in one's own back yard.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by vasaga

The first two videos appear to be filming over a different location than the last two videos.

It could be a coordinated or copycat hoax

I should just agree with you and move on, but to answer vasaga,

I've already seen enough. I have no doubt that highly unusual (and likely not man made) aircraft or aerial phenomena are in our skies. I've had my come to Jesus moment with UFO's with other witnesses and corroborating gun camera footage. I have no doubts and I would love to get to the bottom of it.

This ain't it. If you believe the government would lie why don't you think three Dutch graphics guys could get together to make some cool UFO movies? Ever wonder why all the best UNDENIABLE evidence ends up on YouTube wedged between vomiting babies and Avril Lavigne tributes?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Just making an observation.

FWIW I've found the footbridge we see in the 3rd and 4th video.

It's near Oosterdokskade at these coordinated:

52°22'30.22"N

4°54'36.11"E

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

In that 3rd video, look very closely when he finally centres the video camera on the object.
You can see it twitch sideways. To me, that's an obvious giveaway that it's a fake.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
not neccessarily fake, just not provable....

If i saw a vid of the same thing i saw, I would then know it wasn't a fake video....

I just wish there were concrete vids, and it is my own fault for not having a camera or video camera at all times..

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
In Utretct Holland (not far from amsterdam) at the very end of may this year was a 3d conference (The End User event) that I had the pleasure of giving masterclass at. There were a lot of guys there and I heard more than one mention about compositing fake ufo's into footage for a laugh.

Make of that what you will. But I hasten to add those of us who take things a wee bit more seriously for our work frown on stuff like that. But put that many young 3d guys in one place with lots of computer power and someone is going to have a crazy idea at some point.

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Sorry thats fake, same guy talkin all the videos i has a dutch friend listen to the voice he said its the same one in all the clips this is a hoax

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeypoet
First video already in this thread.

Classic CGI, lack of reflection of flash etc on surrounding structures.

-cheers

Hahahaa i just watched this without reading the replys, i noticed that thinking "WOW I'VE CRACKED A HOAX"

un-natural movements + surrounding buildings not enlightened(flash not natural)

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
give me a break..so this guy basically was annoyed with his girfrielnd snoring and there he goes walking with a video camera and grabbing UFO's...watch closely why he isnt impressed?..why he didnt zoom or kept the focus all the time on the UFO..pure BS..if it was me i would go nuts like OMG...LOOK AT THAT...HOLY S****....OH GOD....THEY ARE REAL!!!!..ITS A UFO!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Yesterday and today, there is an Airshow in the Netherlands.
www.defensie.nl...

I expect a demo of the UFO team today. Please follow the live show
live.rijksoverheidsvideo.nl...

[edit on 20-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
come on sheeple dont believe everything..hhahha
poor souls...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Imo that is a well executed hoax.
I mean who is going to to go out and film there walk so the missus doesent get suspicious & then bump into a random guy with a quality movie style camera who just so happens to be filming another guy filming a ufo?
Its just a set up.
Im not too good at telling cgi but the turn of events doesnt add up, too coincidental.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Not much input from me sorry!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join