It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think it's one of the best ufo video's I have seen, Lets wait and see what internos thinks of it, because in my opinion, he is the best on ATS at analysing video's.

I have sent him a u2u, he is always fair on his findings and I trust his words, most of the time I wish he was wrong because I want proof so much!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Ok go look at the UFO/Alien topics with over 200 flags and show me the little dot.

I don't understand what sort of evidence you need? If you botherd to step away from your ignorant ways and actaully spent a couple of nights looking at the clear sky you might actually see something which you cant explain.

Or are you afraid to be proven wrong?

I have no problem with skeptics who provide reasons, but your just here saying its CGI and rubbish without providing evidence of it being CGI.

Analyse the video with your CGI spotting skills then come back and show me.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

To me evidence = something that 99% of mankind would believe to be real aliens..
To me it looks like it's you who is afraid of being proven wronk. Hidden so deep in your fantasy world...
Do you even know what "ignorant" stands for?

I'm in no way ignorant.

You're just trying to attack me.. Instead of debating this liek civilised people do.

Originally posted by freemindmineI wish he was wrong because I want proof so much!
!

Most people here think liek that. Some even refuse to listen to the reasonable explanations..

[edit on 6/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
288 flags omg...for a video from where argentina?..the usual places..come on folks..what was the purpose of these "Aliens" to come from God knows which planet to perform a MIchael jackson Thriller dance in the sky for that guy?...what now..were did these Aliens went from there?..another tour somewhere?....but really ...do you know how easy it is to achieve such effects?...why was plane at the start so visible and clear in what he called fog?...also ...do you ever asked why that guy was filming that plane at the first place?..do you go round filming planes?...i bet you all got carried away by the OP's girl in the Avatar for such a response because for me this makes no sense..if you want i'll make an Alien movie myself to show you how easy it is

sry to hurt any beleivers here..i want to beleive too but for me this video is no case at all

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
In all honesty the idea of someone building a device to do that for 5 mins of fame on youtube is daft...

I am sure that a unique UFO video is worth more than 5 mins of fame.

The world is a far poorer place than it was 8 months ago (is Mexico a rich country?) and more exotic money making schemes need to be adopted by some in order to put food on the family table.

Pedro probably received a good payday from Jaime for his video.

Then do not forget all the TV, radio and magazine interviews.

Unfortunately ufology has been and continues to be a lucrative cash cow.

That is not to say that this video is hoax and Pedro is a hoaxer: on the contrary, it is a very interesting video and I think Pedro honestly believes what he saw was unexplainable.

[edit on 6/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Most people here think liek that. Some even refuse to listen to the reasonable explanations..

Such as the one that says these are unclassified terrestrial organisms in the video... nothing alien - just rare and different than what we are used to.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Im never one to post in the UFO section here,but this clip is absolutely amazing..Its either cgi or 100% proof of UFO's..

I do beleive there is something out there,its mathmaticly impossible think we are alone..Great video!!!!!!!!

I would however love to see a second hand or even mass witnesses come forward to provide proof this is real.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Same here actually. I lean towards this being real as it is an accurate bit of footage of ufo orbs being released from a mothership, typical behaviour. It may be fake it may be real, but from personal expeience of ufo orbs since 1992 I can say this is typical of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have some questions:

Pedro Hernandez claims to have spotted the UFO and spheres while riding a bus. He even made the bus stop so he could film them. Even if he was the ONLY passenger on the bus, surely the bus driver must have seen the UFO too? Has the driver come forward as a witness?

Has ANYONE else come forward as witnesses to this event? You can see houses in the footage, it was taken in a populated area, so it's hard to believe that Hernandez was the only one who noticed the UFO and spheres.

Hernandez also takes the time to film himself, talking to the camera, from around 4:20 to 4:30. He seems quite calm about it, he is obviously not worried that the UFO and spheres will disappear while he films himself. Why is that? I would not have taken the camera away from the UFO for even half a second if it was me who filmed this.

The "dancing" spheres looks like balloons tied together on a string. The long rows of spheres released from the UFO also look like balloons on strings. I think this is a deliberate hoax.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

its actually mexico if you watched the full video, also i aint interested in a ufo you can make, i want you to prove to me and all others on here how this footage is fake?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Quote from Youtube's comments section.

at 4:47 - 4:49 when he zooms out, the entire set of spheres seem to pause and then when he zooms out fully they resume at the same speed.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Mission Accomplished

Why is it that when anyone reports a ufo sighting or a video it has the identical charateristics of what they were to pre-1920 sightings.

Has anyone thought, that after 100 + years of reported ufo sightings they would have changed their model design.
.... Think People....Think...!

We had UAV's in the early 80's with a cruising altitude of 60/70+,000 feet with 300+ hours non-stop reconnaissance with a black color coating were they too were also reported as ufo's, kinda makes you think what neat little tricks we have.

Those cells that are protected by your cranium are there for a purpose...Use them..!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunnygirl

so your saying he has trained the balloons to dart out of the ufo and form a straight line then form a triangle? amazing balloons them are, i want some, they must be beter than a dog at training. Trained balloons, wow, who would of ever thought of it!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The footage is weird... and i don't think i could ID it 100%

But still the most logical... and likely explanation is CGI. I really don't understand the anger and hidden bitterness towards "debunkers" and "skeptics". If it wasn't for people like that you would believe every bird, paper bag, clip from Independence Day was an alien invasion!

It is an unidentfied object... by it's own definition it is proof of nothing. I ask all the people saying "prove its cgi" "prove its a balloon" to PROVE it's an alien mothership giving birth to tiny little alien drone ships. Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
As I posted earlier in this thread I was quite blown away when seeing this clip. As a gut feeling I think it's legit, but I'm one of those 'head in the clouds' peeps that want every clip to be real.
Now this is why I love these types of threads on ATS. We have some posters who are very healthy sceptics, who ask pertinent questions, and we have posters who have quite a lot of knowledge in the CGI area who I'm sure will have a look at this and give their opinion. In this day and age when practically any kind of effect can be done with CGI, the checks and balances I always see on here are always the way forward. Even if it means a few arguments!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

its actually mexico if you watched the full video, also i aint interested in a ufo you can make, i want you to prove to me and all others on here how this footage is fake?

aaaaaaa its from mexico...now i uderstand..the Chupacabra place...come on man...goto to mexico and see for yourself that their only turist attraction is all related to UFO's..thats why they wanted to keep the Myth alive...like all the big Hoaxes..Lochness for example (does this ring a bell for you..or you still beleive the monster exists??)...they dont care about us looking and wishing the we have a proof of life out there...do you realize though how many times Mexico in concerned?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnygirl
Hernandez also takes the time to film himself, talking to the camera, from around 4:20 to 4:30. He seems quite calm about it, he is obviously not worried that the UFO and spheres will disappear while he films himself. Why is that? I would not have taken the camera away from the UFO for even half a second if it was me who filmed this.

I have studied the art of body language for many years now, and when I saw the guy film himself, a few flags went off in my mind.

At one point, he looked left and then right, in a suspicious way. The way he did it gave me the impression that he was looking to see if anyone else noticed he was filming himself. Like he didn't want to be seen filming himself, or get noticed.

His mouth wasn't smiling, and I didn't sense any type of excitement from his eyes, or face muscles. That just doesn't seem right, most people would be excited, or amazed in his situation. He was really calm. Almost like he did something wrong, or was doing something suspicious. It seemed really fake, like acting.

My overall impression was that he was only trying to get his face in the camera to prove to people that HE was the one filming, so maybe he could get his 15 minute of fame. I don't see any other reason for him filming his face.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I don't know why but I get the feeling that the original, unadulterated footage shown in it's entirety will show a completely different sequence and will be very important in understanind what happened on that day.

The complete footage could show the build up from the bus, to the street to the climax of the film.

I am not convinced that the YouTube video is showing the event in the correct order and that there is more footage that could possibly strengthen or weaken the witness account.

C'mon Jaimie Maussan - upload the full original

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
here is a little piece from another site

Meanwhile, air traffic controller from the international airport of Mexico City, Enrique Kolbeck, seeing this video that mentioned "the little cloud began to form and ranged between 15 and 20 thousand feet." When asked about the height of the UFO, we Kolbeck said "would be between 20 to 30 thousand feet, of course, he said, I have references and am giving a rough figure, since a plane going to the top and bottom is 747 is not identified. "

It is worth mentioning that their was a moderate intensity earthquake shook central Mexico at 2:24 in the afternoon. Earthquake was reported by 5.7 degrees on the Richter scale by the National Seismological Service.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

aaaaaaa its from mexico...now i uderstand..the Chupacabra place...come on man...goto to mexico and see for yourself that their only turist attraction is all related to UFO's..thats why they wanted to keep the Myth alive...like all the big Hoaxes..Lochness for example (does this ring a bell for you..or you still beleive the monster exists??)...they dont care about us looking and wishing the we have a proof of life out there...do you realize though how many times Mexico in concerned?

|So all footage from Mexico should be automaticly ignored, becasue it's from Mexico? That's freaking retarded dude, and slightly racist. (IMO) It's akin to saying "these 3rd world freaks don't know what they're looking at" I know that's an extreeme way of putting words in your mouth, but it's how it read from this side of the internet. And to be honest, I'm not sure if it was ment that way or not.

We need to raw date footage for this one. And as this guy is an avid ufo fan, it shouldn't be that hard to get. That's the only way we can get passed the youtube compression, and rule out any CGI"missadventure".

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join