It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Whatever is in this video is very interesting. I don't personally think it's CGI and i think the guys 'shady' behavior is because he doesn't like being on camera, look how he is sat in the studio all tense and still.

It's shame we can't just have a debate here between people who think it's alien and skeptics. It's always good to have a skeptic try and explain something as rational because when they can't then you know it's really strange.

I always thought the point of this site was to discuss the unexplained not flame each other for not agreeing. It's childish, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by Exuberant1

Someone did mention that it was CGI but CGI is never a good enough explanation for teh believers.
So the skeptiks or debunkers keep away because there is no point in waisting your time. I bet that even if we found the origina footage without the "aliens" some would still believe that those aliens are real.
Mark of a true "skeptic" right here ladies and gentleman. Only here to snear from the sidelines and make derogatory comments. I see the standard from the skeptic side has slipped quite dramaticly.

Not offered any counter evidence of balloons, or any evidence of cgi. I guess that makes you just as stupid as the believers

[edit on 6/7/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Those who made the claim don't have to prove it. You have to think for yourself. It's your decision whether you believe it to be real or CGI. It's your chois whether you're going to look like a fool in the end or not..

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Someone did mention that it was CGI but CGI is never a good enough explanation for teh believers.
So the skeptiks or debunkers keep away because there is no point in waisting your time. I bet that even if we found the origina footage without the "aliens" some would still believe that those aliens are real.
Mark of a true "skeptic" right here ladies and gentleman. Only here to snear from the sidelines and make derogatory comments. I see the standard from the skeptic side has slipped quite dramaticly.

Not offered any counter evidence of balloons, or any evidence of cgi. I guess that makes you just as stupid as the believers

Blabla bla blaa bla

[edit on 6/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

And yes I am a skeptic. But I don't have to prove or force my beliefs on the believers. I just say that in my opinion it's CGI. I don't have to prove it. I'm not here to convert believers.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Nut cases who believe? Hey there are millions of us then and you know what, we are right in our belief, ufo orbs are real. This is exactly the same type of account as that recorded 500 years ago in the Nuremburg woodcut, a mothership releasing ufo orbs. Sorry pal but it really is time to accept the massive amount of footage and evidence out there that proves something is going on in our sky. Oh and I've been four feet from them like those similar types in my avatar, believe me they are so very real. Excellent footage

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Those who made the claim don't have to prove it. You have to think for yourself. It's your decision whether you believe it to be real or CGI. It's your chois whether you're going to look like a fool in the end or not..
It's funny, when someone from the "believers" side makes a claim. The skeptics are full of "proove this" and "proove that" why does it not work both ways dear sir/madam?

Like you say, you have to believe your eyes. That's what 90% of people on this thread have done. They've believed their eyes have shown them something, that defies natural explanations.

And you can try to twist it by making all believers to "look like fools" but again, that's another nail in your coffin. Not one in the believers. You have offered nothing but snidey remarks. Which shows that you are just trying to shout and discredit something, because you don't wantto think what else it could be.

it's the internets version of putting your fingers in your ears and going "lalala I'm not listening"

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Those who made the claim don't have to prove it.

Thanks for that revealing comment

At least now we know what to look forward to in the future from you.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

It does work both ways.. But you guys want the world to wake up. The average joe isn't gonna fall for this kind of footage.

Edit:
I am listening or more liek reading. I don't have to believe it like you guys do. I actually try to prove it to myself that it's real or CGI. As I already said noone hase to prove their opinion. No law forces us to.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Acidtastic

It does work both ways.. But you guys want the world to wake up. The average joe isn't gonna fall for this kind of footage.
So, oh wise skeptical person, who knows better than the couple of hundred people who flagged this thread. What flags this as CGI to you?

Can you point out certain markers in the video, motion tracking traces or anything like that? Your baseless claims are just as empty as the rest.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

You wanna bet?

Just sent this video to an average joe on msn who didnt beleive in UFO's, well now he is speechless.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
WHOA!!! absolutely top quality footage. Ive never seen anything like it. Are they sending a message saying look, we are realy here, HELLO, do you believe now???

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Very nice find Yummy, mind the old hair in the soup, I hate that

If that image is cgi I'll be stuffed, it's just too random in movement for me, I'm guessing it's 100% real. The initial thought was like most, a device hoisted or floating which randomly spins and 'throws out' these butterfly like things.

The straight line would be right as if you are being ejected at high speed at a high density then it would be fair to expect a line as opposed to a slower release which would be more circular and random.

In all honesty the idea of someone building a device to do that for 5 mins of fame on youtube is daft, quite what we are seeing is totally unknown to me, the butterfly things looked random in movement initially but then went on to hold triangular formations, not make one but actually hold it.

Great footage, as a believer already with a sighting of my own I'm happy that this is genuine and as long as these beings are NON threatening I'd love to see displays like this world wide, it shows a wonderfully peaceful almost maternal sort of scene, much more friendly than a 5 mile wide ship just descend over the top of a city...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I guess that proves it then. IT'S REAL!!

Go ahead and try to "wake up" the mankind then with this footage..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Wait?
How did i say this proves it to be real?

You said your not going to wake up the average joe.

And i just did...

You dont know what it is, your mind is going crazy trying to figure it out.

Is it space balloons? Flying penguins giving birth in mid flight?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Further analysis is required before any conclusions can be drawn.

This video is very new and we have not had enough time to complete and post even a preliminary motion analysis.

I would hold off on declaring this to be either real or cgi until the footage has been examined in greater detail and the pertinent data posted.

*But for now, it looks to be real and those who say it is CGI have yet to offer any evidence which would substantiate that claim.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

There are people on ATS who debunk UFO videos all the time, they know the CGI tricks.

With a thread with over 200 flags none of the ATS experts have revealed it to be CGI.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Nut cases who believe?

LEARN TO READ!

You have selective reading or something?!?! You didn't even read the full sentence.

The "nut-cases" I was talking about are the ones who will believe a CGI video is REAL even when it is labeled CGI.

I frikken hate all the people who think everything is a war between skeptics and believers.

I AM BOTH. A skeptic and believer.

I have personally seen UFO's with my own eyes, could be man-made, could be "alien", who knows. I also believe life can exist "out there". But, I am a healthy skeptic who wont believe something until I have irrefutable evidence.

A video on the internet or TV, is NOT trust worthy. So I am skeptical about it. It's called a BS filter, and I hope you people get one installed before you get hoaxed, and taken advantage of.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

link   
i just cant see this being cgi myself, its to damn good, the way it spins and spits out the orbs,amazing, truely amazing.

Just one question tho, how does the "mothership" actually manage to fit all those orbs into itself??? just looking at it, it would seem impossible for them to all fit into that main UFO.

link   

Go ahead and try to "wake up" the mankind then with this footage..

Oh stop it, now you're just trolling. You'll probably be all "na na na na" if it's proven false. Really if you think this topic is so worthless why are you bothering with it? You stated your opinion, so yeah, no need for the baiting is there?

Originally posted by Haydn_17

There are people on ATS who debunk UFO videos all the time, they know the CGI tricks.

With a thread with over 200 flags none of the ATS experts have revealed it to be CGI.

Well seeing as how this thread was literally just started within less than a day we may want to give them some time, yes?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Real footage will wake up the mankind. But this one won't.
By saying average joe I mean all of average joes not just one ignorant one.
I know what it is.

It is a waste of time to reply to you..

And if you haven't noticed that even a thread with a photo of a dot qwould get hundreds of flags. It only shows the quality of this site. Most people here are ignorant. Have no knowledge of CGI, chemistry or physics or anything else.

What analysis? There's nothing to analyse here.. It's a graini video of moving dots. There is no background to compare the movement to..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
And the light does look as though it comes from within....

You can't mimic that with software ...ex: every movie that uses CGI and or software to make games more realistic....

Everything fake always looks TOO shiny and never like the color comes from within like in real life...
Everything we see on a computer screen can be made with software.

Have you ever seen a sports event in which the advertising painted on the ground changes during the event? If you did then that is one example of computer generated images superimposed in real time over a live transmission, and that technology has been used for several years.

Many Sci-Fi movies, like the last Star Wars movie, for example, do not use real sets, the actors are filmed on a blue or green room and all the set is computer generated. We only notice the bad CGI (or in the movies that were only intended to be played on a movie screen and not on a TV screen, the difference in the colour reproduction makes some things noticeable), the good is accepted without even thinking that it could be CGI.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join