It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

nice video Yummy Freelunch , thanks for posting that

that is one of the strangest ufo's i have ever seen

why the yellow color

This is the byproduct of a craft operating in a super-heated plasma atmosphere. It creates a bright orange glow from the plasma charge and will be almost blinding at night. It is also indicative of a craft that is "in action". As in the case here it is most likely evacuating ancillary worker craft. You would also see this orange luminosity were the craft to enter or exit the veil of the time/space continuum, which to humans would appear to have disappeared when in all actuality for at least a time before egress, there would be an excited state of high ultraviolet immersion of the entire craft (10^9 500MHZ-100MHZ range) that would be invisible to the human eye as it would be out of the "rainbow spectrum" that the eyes are able to adapt to. This excited state allows the craft to create an envelope of energy that mimics that of the aether and allow it to be invisible to the surrounding elements thus bypassing the linear law of travel.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

This is the byproduct of a craft operating in a super-heated plasma atmosphere.

Now you are just making things up.

South America is a warm climate but the air in that part of the world is definitely not "superheated-plasma"....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reminds me of what i thought was "ball lightning" when i was about 7. Except my orb was about 6' in diameter and blueish-purple. it came right through my deck window and then what i thought was 2 minutes passed, could have been much more, and then it just disappeared... they probably sped up time because there is no way that thing would just dissipate in my living room

Yeah, what I saw also came into our living room and I remember that I tried to touch it and when I was about to, it seemed to move away from my hand. I kept trying and I was never able to touch it, it just kept evading my hand.

Again I just think its a big coincidence that I came across this thread right after I had this dream last night.

Robbie Williams had something similar go through his hotel room. That was the start of his participation at ATS

That's very interesting, because this was one of the reasons I joined too.

I don't know why I had that dream, I didn't even watch any sci-fi movie that night or anything just out of the blue, and then today I came across this video that was surprisingly uploaded also July 5th

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is a cracking video. And for those calling balloon. I would like you to point me in the direction of a balloon that shoots out loads of other little balloons, without getting any smaller. Because I don't believe that such a balloon exists. And if you think it's another type of normal thing, I'd like you to point me in the direction of what it is. If this is earth made, then it's not something that you can get down at toys'r'us.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

South America is a warm climate but the air in that part of the world is definitely not "superheated-plasma"....

Re-read above. First off, before adding your little smiley face and laughing at either truth or postulation just know that YOU are the one who is to be laughed at here. These (according to the video) are from the Mexican skies, hence, Mexico. Mexico is not a part of South America, It is a part of North America (look it up). Now onto the rest of my debate with you, which in all reality, I have already won champion debater........ It is not the elements themselves that are superheated (before the fact), it is the action of the craft "operating" and generating its own energy field from the inside outwards that causes the plasma discharge. Essentially from the center of the craft outwards there is an energy expulsion, not unlike that of a small black-hole that is controlled and extends just beyond the boundaries of the craft. It is inside of this created "energy bubble" that the plasma is super-heated......it has nothing to do with where it is. It would do the same in Alaska or Canada (during the winter) although it would take more energy to create in frigid regions.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by easynow
i posted those pictures to prove they are not balloons !
why are you questioning me

Are you serious? Why are they questioning you? You didn't prove anything by posting those pictures. What are you on that makes you think you proved something just by posting those pictures?

Look, you are starting to make me sick. Why did you question the validity of the "official" story of 9/11?? I agree with you about that. Evidence was presented IMO about that to disprove the "official" story. So when you see a video I guess that means people are insane cuz we don't think it's balloons or CGI. That's your "official" story, right? The fact is, no-one knows what it is, aliens? Well that's far out! WE_DON'T_KNOW. Stop acting like you *know what it is* otherwise, present evidence guy, ok?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Wookiep]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
the object is in its own atmosphere envelope of influence. Correct.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonyz
the object is in its own atmosphere envelope of influence. Correct.

Yes. I am glad to see someone who takes things more serious and at least ponders statements made by others instead of just shooting them down without a second thought because they don't understand the statements, all the while boasting of being an achieving debater. I thank you for your serious inquiry and inquisitiveness sir. Unlike the last person who responded to my addendum, you seem to have a clue as to what is really going on up there as well?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Phenomium, your comment is 100% accurate.

Re-read above. It is not the elements themselves that are superheated (before the fact), it is the action of the craft "operating" and generating its own energy field from the inside outwards that causes the plasma discharge. Essentially from the center of the craft outwards there is an energy expulsion, not unlike that of a small black-hole that is controlled and extends just beyond the boundaries of the craft. It is inside of this created "energy bubble" that the plasma is super-heated......it has nothing to do with where it is. It would do the same in Alaska or Canada (during the winter) although it would take more energy to create in frigid regions.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Got me stumped

Excellent footage.

The spinning part is really interesting, the exterior of the craft must spin, and the interior would be stable (otherwise lots of alien vomit) So Spin is required for whatever type of point to point hops or speed, whicherver way it moves. Can someone slow down the close up spin footage?
Hmmm.
Really interesting (if its not bogus) But dang it looks good!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Re-read above. It is not the elements themselves that are superheated (before the fact), it is the action of the craft "operating" and generating its own energy field from the inside outwards that causes the plasma discharge. Essentially from the center of the craft outwards there is an energy expulsion, not unlike that of a small black-hole that is controlled and extends just beyond the boundaries of the craft. It is inside of this created "energy bubble" that the plasma is super-heated......it has nothing to do with where it is. It would do the same in Alaska or Canada (during the winter) although it would take more energy to create in frigid regions.

You have no way of knowing any of that.

The objects in this video appear more biological than technological.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Thats some incredible footage. Really amazing. The mexican authorities always seem to be more open and forthcoming with UFO related information than other "Western" countries (Australia, UK, USA etc) so i guess its no surprise that this was filmed in Mexico.

Star and Flag for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thank you, friend.

Originally posted by tonyz
Phenomium, your comment is 100% accurate.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
>The objects in this video appear more biological than technological.
[snip]

I am probably the only one on this ATS forum who knows what they are!
And I can tell you that they are not biological!

Why? I know their behavior and traits, and have never said in public
what those are and this is done to prevent [snip] from CGIing videos and passing them off as real UFOs.

Somethings you just have to keep secret because segments of the public can behave deceptively for whatever reason - fun, ego, disruption, cynicism, etc.

The Western play is coming to an end...

You have no way of knowing any of that.

To you CGIers I am not bothered by comments about proof.

The objects in this video appear more biological than technological.

Mod Edit - removed insulting remark and profanity.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

i will have to ask proof if you do know what they are.or solid reason why you wont tell us what they are.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
exactly to the post above, he acting real bratty like you tell me your THE only one that knows and im like..........................................ok? and?

[edit on 12.29.2008 by dtxshooter]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

*sigh*. resort to calling people stupid. That really helps the situation! (sarcasm)

Enlighten us since "I am probably the only one on this ATS forum who knows what they are!" -you.

PLEASE? If you KNOW what they are then what the hell? Show us and give us some links etc to prove your claim!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I love how the skeptics for once are silenced.

I expect some members of ATS are going crazy trying to debunk it.

It obviously isnt CG.
The camera movement is attributed to the guys breathing, notice the camera goes up and down, not even i could hold it steady if i was filming that.

But what are all these speheres coming out?
Robotic UFO scout/drone ships?

And what is there motive.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The comment is silly, because they are not biological.

Carlos Diaz faked some of his later photos - like shooting light beam, but his early photos are very good.

>If you KNOW what they are then what the hell?

Many have become too deceptive.

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by tonyz

*sigh*. resort to calling people stupid. That really helps the situation! (sarcasm)

Enlighten us since "I am probably the only one on this ATS forum who knows what they are!" -you.

PLEASE? If you KNOW what they are then what the hell? Show us and give us some links etc to prove your claim!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi ya Zorgon! ahh...keeping up with the STS thread a bit ...I noticed that you made the last post; naturally I had to check it out
low and behold, here's what I found... I instantly put 2 &2 together..

Originally posted by JScytale I'm actually curious now. What do you think plasma is?

The the yellow-colored liquid component of blood, in which blood cells are suspended... Plasma is the life blood of the Universe...created in many ways when energy strips off electrons from atoms creating a 'fluid' of free electrons and ion...

As it is a 'fluid' in behavior it can be applied in a Coanda effect like craft because Plasma flow can be controlled by electromagnetic forces. We are already using it on our black ops planes as a flow over the leading edges of planes for stealth purposes and to replace ailerons for steering , instead using 'plasma actuators' ( I have shown those in other threads)

Your stating that the sun is 100% plasma is silly... even if the universe is 99% plasma the 1% that is left is still a HUGE amount of solid matter that makes up the Sun, the planet and even you. As to the critters are they actually living plasma? Or some other form of energy not yet identified?

Don't know yet, I have to catch one first But as he Wanna be Ninja said getting way off topic

Could it be plasma of some sort!?
It certainly comes close to your description here!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Komodo]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join