It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Video's like the one posted just cant be ignored.. Seeing things like this is 100% PROOF that we are not alone....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

If the 747 was "low-flying", it would have been much less than 10,000 feet. Regular helium balloons can reach 20,000 to 30,000 feet.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If its CG...its simply a bloody masterpiece...Spielburg should be calling him asap...you simply cant do that amount of complexity with ease. Must have taken him (assuming it was CG) endless hours of tweaks, countless days and nights working the scene to match in seamlessly with the cloud formations, smog issue, shakes, different pans, lighting, etc.

why not just CG a simple flying saucer...this yellow orb spitting yellow orbs is just weird.

So, my vote, using the trusty occams razor is that he simply filmed it verses went through intense hours, or hired a small crew to help him to hoax a video he wouldnt get credit for...

could be wrong, but the simplest answer here is he simply pointed his cam at it.

now, what they are is another matter all together...

wtf is it...I mean...lets suspend disbelief for a second and say its intelligently controlled...whats the purpose of all that stuff?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
That is an extraordinary video.
Can I explain it? No. But my inability or any other skeptic's inability to explain it ultimately means nothing.

Yes it does... means its a UFO
And a good one judging by the response

Many of the believers here are relying on a God-in-the-Gaps logical fallacy to make their case; it is explained by virtue of being unexplained. And in at least one case, they rely on an argument-from-silence logical fallacy; skeptics are supposedly silent on the matter, therefore proving their claims (though skeptics are replying, just not the straw man skeptic that exists only in the minds of these particular believers).

Sooo you can't explain it, and switch to Skeptic Plan B... change the topic to talk about believers... shift focus from the video

The behavior of some believers in this thread is shameful. In the opening replies, skeptics and the possibility of prosaic explanations were dismissed, mocked and ridiculed before a single skeptic had replied. In some cases, skeptics were personally attacked or vulgarities directed at them. This shows an extraordinary amount of closed-mindedness for a group of people who are supposedly open-minded.

Puppy Poop Your just miffed because we have a good one that doesn't fit into YOUR belief system... and you can't explain it and that bothers you

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
One of these days, I'm going to do an experiment for ATS and release some balloons high into the air, record them, then post a daytime video of some "amazing dancing orbs in the sky". I'll let it go for a couple weeks and let everyone get all googly over these "alien" orbs dancing around in the air. Then I'll break it to them that THEY'RE ONLY BALLOONS!!!

Ah so your going to deliberately add to the list of hoaxes eh?

Well we got this screen captured
Go ahead
Man are you guys so desperate? I mean I had one skeptic in another thread get so mad he actually admitted to deliberately editing Wiki

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
Seriously, how would they all exit the giant bag in a perfectly straight line to the left and right like that? After releasing the balloons that bag would have dropped like a rock but it is still on the same plane at eh balloons to its side.

Not only that but if they were ballons, they would be HELIUM filled balloons and would rise when released. There is no law of physics that would allow balloons to remain in a straight line like that UNLESS they were being towed. I do not see any tow vehicle

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I don't think those spheres could possibly be Helium Balloons, the way some of them move just makes it impossible.

Did you all see how one of the spheres circled the mothership?

And again if those were indeed helium balloons what purpose would it serve releasing hundreds of balloons?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_ What are you on that makes you think you proved something just by posting those pictures?

He proved they were NOT Balloons... Helium balloons RISE they do NOT travel horizontally in a straight line. Its kinda obvious to most people Even those who have seen balloons can testify they go UP

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

If the 747 was "low-flying", it would have been much less than 10,000 feet. Regular helium balloons can reach 20,000 to 30,000 feet.

irrelevant... they still go UP

If you are still unsure of this then tie about 10 in a string and video tape them going horizontally in a straight line

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reminds me of what i thought was "ball lightning" when i was about 7. Except my orb was about 6' in diameter and blueish-purple. it came right through my deck window and then what i thought was 2 minutes passed, could have been much more, and then it just disappeared... they probably sped up time because there is no way that thing would just dissipate in my living room

Yeah, what I saw also came into our living room and I remember that I tried to touch it and when I was about to, it seemed to move away from my hand. I kept trying and I was never able to touch it, it just kept evading my hand.

Again I just think its a big coincidence that I came across this thread right after I had this dream last night.

Robbie Williams had something similar go through his hotel room. That was the start of his participation at ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Superb video. One of the best I've ever seen. Let's take into account all the possibilities of what we see before us:

1) Intelligently controlled and self-replicating UFO by alien beings
2) Intelligently controlled and self-replicating UFO by extra-terrestrial machines
3) Intelligently controlled and self-replicating UFO by some unknown force or energy
3) Top secret, intelligently controlled by man or remote control and self-replicating UFO made by a government agency (reverse-engineered of otherwise)
4) CGI

As far as I can see, those are the only options.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
Video's like the one posted just cant be ignored.. Seeing things like this is 100% PROOF that we are not alone....

It's a UFO. It doesn't mean this was done by aliens....

Although we're obviously not alone in the universe and beyond, this video proves Nothing.

Hope I'm wrong though and there is some confirmation to clarify that this video is indeed authentic.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Nice video. Only problem with it I can see is that I can't see any aliens. Other than that

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Could be the same sort of orb ufo I saw last year.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Robbie Williams had something similar go through his hotel room. That was the start of his participation at ATS

I never thought of his object as being a critter before - it certainly does fit the bill now that I think about it.

This is some excellent critter footage.

Initially I speculated that their reproductive process was based on mitosis and made use of the increased environmental pressure at lower altitudes as an aid in the Anaphase and Telophase of the mitosis process (with the extra atmospheric pressure primarily aiding the closure of the contractile ring).

But with footage such as this, where the critter appears to have given birth to multiple offspring - I have begun to think that some other form of asexual reproduction may be utilized by these lifeforms.

Edit: However, these ideas are predicated on assumptions; namely that these are at least partially biological creatures are not entirely consisting of plasma and that they make use of matter other than plasma in their physiology.

I like this video.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I don't post a great deal on here but am an avid reader, and click on the many videos posted. But this one had me saying 'oooooo!'

I sure hope this turns out to be real, but I'm sure whether it is or is a very clever fake, the clever guys on ATS will get to the bottom of it!
Thanks for posting OP the footage sure woke me up this morning!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
As far as I can see, those are the only options.

5) Plasma life form giving birth (thought that may fit into your #3 sort of

Like the Tallahasse UFO
Part 1 Full recording
video.google.com...
Part 2 Full recording
video.google.com...

Close Up

Motion Study by Majic Ninja from ATS

Here you can see the 'jellyfish' nature of the object with the red sphere inside. Later in the full length video the red one exits the 'mother' and flits around 'happiliy' even doing figure eights Both are now in sight and the orginal one no longer glows red inside...

Try the balloon theory on that one

This one is only one 'birth' I have seen others that are multiple but not as many as this video in the OP

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Bizarre!

Maybe the bigger one releasing the small spheres is actually made of the spheres.

Or maybe the bigger one is just acting to set up a gateway for smaller ones to "warp" in.

Either way, this is pretty insane footage.

One of the coolest parts was when the spheres were coming out left and right of the UFO and the spheres accelerated almost as if they were getting out of the way for the ones coming after them.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Great post, star and flag... which I rarely give for UFO footage.
This meets my criteria for good footage so I am interested.
Daytime coverage, multiple shots, shows various views (not just the object), no evidence of acting or anything.

This to me is already very interesting because very few videos stand up to even basic scrutiny.

Okay - so what is happening here?

A larger yellow (spinning?) object is moving across a smoggy sky followed by smaller white objects that move intelligently.
The yellow object also releases hundreds of white objects in two straight lines.
Finally a shorter sequence of several white objects circling and maneuvering around the larger yellow object.

The above sequence cannot be easily explained away.

It is either an intelligently controlled set of objects or a complex manipulation.

If it is intelligently controlled object - I have no idea what they are doing or where they are from, and I don't think anyone here cna make a judgement on this.

If it is manipulation it is probably a mixture of computer generated against an actual object (for example a physical yellow object - emitting smaller objects) and cgi or animation of some form for the maneuvering white objects.

This video represents a very good example of the unexplainable because I for one cannot determine whether this is intelligent object or manipulation.

If this is intelligent object - it is certainly something that we are unaware of.

If this is manipulation - it is certainly extremely clever.

This video is one of the best of its type.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby
It is either an intelligently controlled set of objects or a complex manipulation.

...Or it is this:

"5) Plasma life form giving birth "

Don't limit yourself to just two options.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Holy crap! This thread jumped from 40 to 265 flags in under 10 hours!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join