It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Cool video. Haven't sen anything like this before.

Since when do balloons illuminate orange and what is their purpose? :/

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Do balloons move in such a way as the objects in the video? They seem to move back and forth and AROUND.
Have you ever flown in a plane before? Do you understand the extremely strong wind currents that are at those altitudes? If not, Google it and be amazed.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
Since when do balloons illuminate orange

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be the sun illuminating them...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just want to add my thoughts, but the balloon theory doesn't quite seem right.

The "Balloons" move in a straight line, without going up or down which is apparent by just looking at the UFO for guidance. Also if it were a balloon releaser, wouldn't it sort of deflate even a little by releasing so many?.

Definately not that imo

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Welsh Jester

Good point, PLUS, if they are from the plane, or in the planes wake, wouldnt that air be hot from the jet, popping them, PLUS if they were in the wake of the jet, you'd think they'd get sucked into the jet..or after it

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just looked at Metepec, Mexico and there were a number of celebrations going on that week. Just another reason why the obvious balloons were up there.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
no offense but the Mexicans are always up to this alien space ship stuff.

i think 9 out of 10 Mexican's with a camcorder film's a ufo theses day's lol

so until it's 100% authenticated it will be a hoax to me.
as with every ufo tape that's came out of mexico.

remember the alien that tried to grab the boy behind a light pole this guy claimed was real?
had radiation ect..
but was proven to be fake.. no radiation ect.

so keep one eye open folk's with this guy

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was excited until I paid attention. I see random uncontrolled motions. I see a group of objects following each other as if tethered to each other even throughout the turns.

I don't know but balloons seems logical. Knowing that Self-Illuminated balloons are available to buy easily, it makes me suspect something like them or just balloons illuminated by the sun.

I just watched again and the motions scream balloons.

I'm betting we will never know, but that is not the smoking gun by a long shot.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Starred and flagged! For the time being I'm going to believe it's real.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

The ones you can buy on the Internet are used by Car Dealers and such for advertising or to draw attention to their businesses. The sun could illuminate a bunch of balloons easily at the right time of day, just like it illuminates clouds.

It is common to see large bundles of balloons in front of Car Dealers and I've seen nets full of them. That could be a cluster in a net that got loose and started to break up.

The problem I have is with the group that are clearly tethered to each other and move as if freely floating in the crosswinds.

Before you flame people that make sense you should think first. Critical thinking is our friend. People can believe and just not believe in this particular unremarkable video.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I have reviewed a lifetime of footage.
I played this piece around 20 times.
I am dumbstruck.
I was most impressed with the grouping that swirls around the main object and the moment when all the “orbs” are released. I can’t figure out a hoaxing method for that event except maybe CGI. But this does not have that CGI feeling to it.
I welcome any good explanation to dismiss this, for I can not.
This is simply an amazing event.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
laser and/or hologram projections. That's why you never see footage on a clear day....ever! The only aliens are the ones flying around in EWACs making fools of you guys.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I can't tell if you're being serious. Either you are working hard at being the sarcastic devil's advocate that really agrees with all of this, but wants to argue both sides,

-or-

You can't find anything better to do but enter a conversation with the intent to debunk everything that can't be defined by physics.

Because naturally, physics is infallible.

There's no way that anything can exist outside of our completely unbiased view of the world.

No. Way.

Which leads me to this thought.

I wonder what your agenda is?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
laser and/or hologram projections. That's why you never see footage on a clear day....ever! The only aliens are the ones flying around in EWACs making fools of you guys.

That seems entirely plausible since fog was mentioned. That would explain the flare from the main part and its appearing to be not solid to begin with.

No need for you to act like a Troll and call people "fools". People are just expressing idea's.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That is an extraordinary video.

Can I explain it? No. But my inability or any other skeptic's inability to explain it ultimately means nothing. Many of the believers here are relying on a God-in-the-Gaps logical fallacy to make their case; it is explained by virtue of being unexplained. And in at least one case, they rely on an argument-from-silence logical fallacy; skeptics are supposedly silent on the matter, therefore proving their claims (though skeptics are replying, just not the straw man skeptic that exists only in the minds of these particular believers).

Just as skeptics have no explanation neither do the believers. It is strange to be certain, but they are confusing strange with alien and speculation with fact. Could it be alien? Yes, but they have no more proof that it is alien than any skeptic here has proof that it is CGI or balloons.

The behavior of some believers in this thread is shameful. In the opening replies, skeptics and the possibility of prosaic explanations were dismissed, mocked and ridiculed before a single skeptic had replied. In some cases, skeptics were personally attacked or vulgarities directed at them. This shows an extraordinary amount of closed-mindedness for a group of people who are supposedly open-minded.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by tim1989

It is common to see large bundles of balloons in front of Car Dealers and I've seen nets full of them. That could be a cluster in a net that got loose and started to break up.

The problem I have is with the group that are clearly tethered to each other and move as if freely floating in the crosswinds.

Not possible. Flat out not possible. In your theory the net opens and what looks like 50 orbs shoot out in a straight line two directions?!?

And how do you get the balloons to shoot out sideways and not naturally rise in an arc. Not to forget the main object that they are exiting does not lose any of its initial size even after all the other objects are expelled.

Nice try, no cigar. I need a better explanation than that.

Watch it again, on that free floating position, watch how the one "orb" loops around the main "craft" like they are attracted to each other. I wanted to say balloons, but this is not fitting the physical actions of mere balloons.

Edit-spelling

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Absum!]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

Go back a little further and read my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm amazed at how many people want to believe in UFOs and aliens so badly that they look at these balloons in this video and think they're of some alien origin without even questioning.

One of these days, I'm going to do an experiment for ATS and release some balloons high into the air, record them, then post a daytime video of some "amazing dancing orbs in the sky". I'll let it go for a couple weeks and let everyone get all googly over these "alien" orbs dancing around in the air. Then I'll break it to them that THEY'RE ONLY BALLOONS!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

THEY'RE ONLY BALLOONS!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9edf93b210b3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72050ac95da8.png[/atsimg]

No Way Are They Balloons !

[edit on 5-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You replied to Bonez better than I could have.

Points to you my friend.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Given the forces involved in such a rapid, complex and managed deployment I believe the balloon theory still has a lot of holes. I challenge anybody to come with a reasonable recreation. Despite the technical hurdles, the expense of such a capable “balloon system” would be far beyond the practicality of a hoax or parade prop. We are talking about being able to loft at least two systems for deploying the balloons, advanced materials to handle the stress of yanking or firing balloons out at high velocities, in fast succession and over great distances, and having whatever mechanisms for controlling their separation distances (which increases) just to start. How do you do that, and why would you bother when it would be orders of magnitude cheaper and easier to do some other exciting wiz, bang effect?

If this video is not faked I believe that a conventional explanation is going to be a long wait for a train don’t come.

I’ve spent a good many years designing all types of cutting edge technology. I have also spent those years studding what other technological achievers have been up to and able to accomplish and I believe I have a pretty good grasp on what is possible now and in the near future given where we are technically as a species. I am open minded to the possibility that I may miss the mark to some degree and that there may be some slightly surprising technical achievements that have happened recently but the devices in this video would be very special.

For one, both the main device and the smaller devices are so unconventional in design and function as to be vastly outside the envelope of what is presently possible. To explain what I mean: it would be conceivable to see a conventional military jet for instance deploying an unrecognizable new weapon or a new unrecognizable stealth aircraft dropping what is obviously a bomb. But for both craft to be completely unrecognizable (even as to which end is up) is inexplicable.

Secondly both types of craft are technical rule breakers. They fly with tremendous agility and without any apparent conventional means of lift or propulsion.

Assuming that this video is not faked then I believe the craft represents something far beyond what we could theorize the military is presently able to accomplish technically. I have on many occasions been impressed by what the military has accomplished technically but I have never been surprised. I have never been at a loss to recognize the conventional manner in which something is made to function or the reason for why a particular design philosophy was chosen. If this is something of ours then I’m willing to bet it wasn’t ours to start with.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join