It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I dont get it..but then...i've had a couple beers..lol

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

All I can say..and I'm not meaning to sound like an ass..is ..IF you can produce this...JUST like this video..or similar...then PLEASE..take the challenge!!!
If you cant do it..then dont try to disprove it..because that's just as bunk as you calling THIS bunk... make a video..and post it here!!!!! Simple as that..friends?

Sometimes these forums remind me of a courtroom

I guess it is bothersome that no one is able to reproduce some of the videos that are claimed fakes, but there's plenty of stuff to leave reasonable doubt in people's minds that it is real. I'm not saying call it a fake, but give people time to find and produce evidence before declaring it the real deal. Too many hoaxes make us look foolish in the end, I've definitely been had one too many times.

Usually there's evidence presented that proves a hoax without ever having to re-create similar footage.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You see thats what gets me, i have seen several things over the years and just havent had the means to film them yet would hate to be not believed as i know what i saw, yet something about this doesent feel right.

Someone posted a video showing several of his sightings, it doesent mean he is less credible really it just means he looks for them more with a camera handy.

That said there is something about his film that doesent sit well with me.
The bit where they dance around looks animated to me and he does have a shifty look about him as if he is uncomfortable with what he is saying.

I was the first to doubt it in this thread and have been slated because of it but i am not a skeptic, i just dont want to fall into the same trap i have before and be let down.
I hope my suspicions are wrong and that its found to be genuine although how i dont know as i know little about cgi.

275+ flags is exceptional and we still havent seen any of the big skeptics yet.

This is going to be a big thread!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

You know..not many of us..humans, that is..can handle what they have to say...we are such a "baby" race..we think about our cars..our comfy beds..our 500 dollar shoes...ok..not all of us..but I've seen it!

Maybe their message is really simple..and only a certain few can see it..like a hammer to the head..BANG>.OMG...so easy!

Guess what..they arent going to tell us...we need to learn this on our own..until we stop fighting amongst ourselves..and look outside of our own shells...what sense is there in trying to help us!!!

Do you feel sorry for the fish you caught on your line? No, becuz you think its has no brain..it does..but maybe thats how they look at us..

Look at the MSM...for a week now..nothing but MJ..and I dont have a thing against him..but..isnt it time to move on? It's things like that that make us so primitive...mourn him, yes..but say a blessing and believe he's gone on...

time to move on...we are just retarded fish to them...lol..ok you can throw rocks now..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Finally !
Is there really anything else to say?

This is one link that just received the "spam my whole address book" award.

b

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher

You see thats what gets me, i have seen several things over the years and just havent had the means to film them yet would hate to be not believed as i know what i saw, yet something about this doesent feel right.

Someone posted a video showing several of his sightings, it doesent mean he is less credible really it just means he looks for them more with a camera handy.

That said there is something about his film that doesent sit well with me.
The bit where they dance around looks animated to me and he does have a shifty look about him as if he is uncomfortable with what he is saying.

I was the first to doubt it in this thread and have been slated because of it but i am not a skeptic, i just dont want to fall into the same trap i have before and be let down.
I hope my suspicions are wrong and that its found to be genuine although how i dont know as i know little about cgi.

275+ flags is exceptional and we still havent seen any of the big skeptics yet.

This is going to be a big thread!

Look, luv, I'm just as skeptical as you! I didnt make this video. I just wanted to share it, becuz, I have to say..tis the best I've seen!

I believe you..if youve seen things like this...i DO believe you..and maybe this guy started out that way..he saw many things..and didnt have cam ready..soooo..he started carrying it with him...
apparently..they call him a "professional sky watcher"...must be a reason

Im sure some of his vids are bunk..we all can mistake things..we're only human..but this one is REALLY hard to discredit..

Shifty look? Well...take it from me..I'm an EXTREMELY shy person..and sometimes i laugh when i dont mean to..becuz of nervousness...i hate to be on camera..and maybe he just did that out of impulse..he WAS excited..but its hard to jump up and down and act like you mean it..when you are deep down...shy
..I dont know..just my opinion

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

I couldnt agree with you more!!! Id be ELATED..to have this proven real...I couldnt wish for anything more..Iv'e waited for the BIG ONE my whole life
...hopefully it isnt Judge Judy ruling..or we are SOL!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sorry to post again here are the two best clips of an orb object I filmed through binoculars last year on 16/6/08 these are with original audio .It was a 45 min sighting with a recorded force 3 wind .Southeast Kent England
Please watch in HQ and click the YTube links to watch in full screen.

Blown up stills of the object.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Guess what..they arent going to tell us...we need to learn this on our own

I agree that the human race has a lot to learn, but when we discuss aliens I think we often over step our speculation based on our personal opinions of the world around us and our opinions on the collective information about ETs that could mainly be false or mainly be accurate, who knows? That's my only point "who knows", who really knows? Probably none of us. We like to talk like we know because I assume it's just human nature to be this way, but we don't really know if aliens are out there to begin with and if they are and are visiting they may not see us as "fish" at all, they may not even look upon lower beings in the same way that we do. I imagine that our intelligence, no matter how more advanced they are would make us seem more infant-like than fish-like, but again who really knows? I certainly don't.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think that the best course of action is to eliminate all earthly possiblities before jumping too hastily to the ET conclusion.

There are several issues with the video as it is. We do not have a complete , uninterrupted account of the event. The video provided has several splices and could appear in a different order. The solution here would be for Jaimie Maussan to provide the whole video for public scrutiny.

Something that needs to be worked out is the actual size/distance of the object. At 2:14 in the video the object actually looks like a 2" square piece of material snagged on a wire and flapping in the wind!

Another thing that is bugging me is the focus. Unless the object is massive and much further away than the plane, the question is why is it always more out of focus than the plane and any other object, i.e. buildings, in the video. He does run through the focus but never reaches the clarity that is achieved when focusing on the plane or the buildings.

Leaving the ET conclusion to the side for now, the main earthly contender, IMO, is a balloon/kite object so it would be fantastic to eliminate this option from the mix. What would be great would be to get the opinion of some balloon/kite manufacturers to find out if they have ever witnessed anything like this before. It is very unusual but not impossible to be of earthly origin IMO.

If it is a balloon/kite object then, among other things, it could be a scientific instrument, a party balloon/kite, a homemade experiment or it could be an object purposely constructed to create a UFO hoax.

There are many reason why this could be a hoax, Pedro Hernandez is not new to UFO sightings, as mentioned before, he could be an ET-magnet, live in an area of high ET activity or he could be putting food on the table for his family. I am sure Jaimie Maussan paid the witness for the video.

Whatever the motive we can still examine the object separately.

A possible explaination:

The object could well be balloon/kite tethered to the ground. We do not yet know the size or distance of the object so we do not know the height. It could be 400ft or 4000ft. I do not know so anyone with some experience in this dept. is more than welcome to provide an answer

The object could be pre-loaded with mini balloons/kites. It has been mentioned that the objects formed a perfectly straight line. The problem with this is that the straight line effect is only seen for a very short period in the video before crashing out in different directions. Water from a water pistol forms a straight line. This being the case then it could be that the mini-balloons/kites are shot out of each end using some from of ballistic device that could be controlled remotely by mobile phone or set by a timer. The speed would ensure that a straight line would form for a brief period of time.

I am not claiming to know what it is. I have no idea. I am just offering up ideas for discussion - please don't shoot me - it could be ET, balloons or a very good hoax. One thing I do know is that the ATS crowd will come up with the goods one way or another

[edit on 6/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

If this video is genuine and not a hoax or cgi (also nobody has proven it to be so) - what do you think we are seeing in it?

What do you think the objects are and what do you think they may be doing?

*Nice avatar - hair soup

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Those are you vids , Jimmy? Sorry..i love Quadrophenia, too
..anyhoo...I can see that you DID see something..strange..it was after a plane, too..is there something we dont know about???

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Someone did mention that it was CGI but CGI is never a good enough explanation for teh believers.
So the skeptiks or debunkers keep away because there is no point in waisting your time. I bet that even if we found the origina footage without the "aliens" some would still believe that those aliens are real.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

Guess what..they arent going to tell us...we need to learn this on our own

I agree that the human race has a lot to learn, but when we discuss aliens I think we often over step our speculation based on our personal opinions of the world around us and our opinions on the collective information about ETs that could mainly be false or mainly be accurate, who knows? That's my only point "who knows", who really knows? Probably none of us. We like to talk like we know because I assume it's just human nature to be this way, but we don't really know if aliens are out there to begin with and if they are and are visiting they may not see us as "fish" at all, they may not even look upon lower beings in the same way that we do. I imagine that our intelligence, no matter how more advanced they are would make us seem more infant-like than fish-like, but again who really knows? I certainly don't.

Well..I agree with you..I think? LOL..none of us really KNOWS..not until we die, eh? And no one has come back and told us..I'm sure they wouldnt want to!!! But , and this is my opinion..we are NOT alone in this universe!! Like the move, Contact..best quote..."that would be an awful waste of space"...how true!!!! Im sure..if they come here..or who knows..they may have been here thousands or millions of years before us!!! Maybe we are the intruders..
Its all speculation!!! It wont be proven until one of them steps up to the mic..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

haha ty..and your's is sooo cuddly...grins ...well god..what ARE we seeing..if you can tell me..I can stop my mind from going on, and on...and on..and on..etc..
I might get some sleep!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

NO, dear..if you can find a TRUE debunker vid..i may just take that to heart..im no different than you! I want to know the truth!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Off to bed..I'll see you all tomorrow...call me if you find out anything..*me waves goodnite*

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
[moreHi, yes filmed that object last year here on the south east coast uk.I only had a pocket digital camcorder so used a pair of binoculars with the camcorder held up to the eyepiece,very tricky. The sighting lasted 45 mins before it finally flew off overhead and out of sight.Seemed to be made up of very bright gold silver and copper spheres.I would say about the size of a motorbike and maybe 500 to 1000 feet up.Looked amazing through the binoculars far clearer than I manged to capture on film.Also there was a recorded force three wind that day and this thing did not move for nearly 45 mins so was it just a large bunch of balloons or was it a ufo.Who knows .

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

No sorry, I CAN produce exactly what is shown in the video in CGI, but, I will not even waste my time.

First, there are nut-cases who will believe it is real even if I label it as CGI (it has happened in the past).

Second, even if I did waste a few hours of my life to make an exact replica, it wouldn't convince anyone, or change anyones mind.

Third, I don't benefit from making it, neither does anyone else.

But take my word for it, it is definitely possible to do in CGI.

I'm not trying to discredit your video or attack your belief system, I was just telling non-CGI experts that it is possible. And also pointing out to how I think it could have been done in CGI.

I see things many people don't because I know all the little steps that would need to be done, and hurdles that would need to be jumped, to make things in CGI.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Someone did mention that it was CGI but CGI is never a good enough explanation for teh believers.
So the skeptiks or debunkers keep away because there is no point in waisting your time. I bet that even if we found the origina footage without the "aliens" some would still believe that those aliens are real.

It is either CGI or it isn't.

That these objects are the result of CGI has yet to be proven by those who have made the claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join