It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Are you implying that I don't try to see things from different angles? Or are you talking about yourself. If I saw things only from one side then why the hell am I on this site?

You're just trying to make me look bad.

Edit:
And I never said anything like that or even hinted at it. I hinted that if some members here wish then it's their call to be ignorant and refuse to even consider this being CGI.

[edit on 6/7/2009 by DGFenrir]
I don't know you well enough to state anything about you, I just say what i see in a post. And what i saw in your post was one of blind skeptisism. You slated anyone who dissagreed with you as a fool, and stupid. Which to me, is the mark of someone who is desperatly trying to cling onto something that they're losing grip of.

I'm open to it being CGI, but I've not seen any evidence of that yet. But again, with a youtube video, you're not going to get conclusive anything.

And from where i was sitting, it was you who was trying to make everyone else look bad, by calling them names. And i see you've done it again

"I hinted that if some members here wish then it's their call to be ignorant and refuse to even consider this being CGI." You didn't hint anything, you started to blanket insult the 300 or so people who've flagged this thread as interesting.

Claiming people are ignorant, because they're not seeing your view. Without offering anything to substantiate your view. It's AS blind as those who believe everything they see as real.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Your saying that if we can't explain a phenomena in first five minutes then we must use fairy tales as an explanation? Explanations that can't be scientifically proven?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Akezzon

Your saying that if we can't explain a phenomena in first five minutes then we must use fairy tales as an explanation? Explanations that can't be scientifically proven?

Uhmm. No, that is not what I am saying. Thinking out of the box doesn't mean it is a fairytale. But we always try to find a solution based on our own logic. And when it comes to unknown issues like ufo's our logics just might not explain anything at all.

And this is what I mean. You just proved it.
If it does not fit into your logic world, it is a fairytale.
What is a fairytale for us, might be a reality to others.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

What names? Ignorance is a dirty word? You're asking for everything to be handed to you on a silver platter. Just google particle graphics or youtube it and you'll find how to do it. film a sky, then add the particles and make it look graini and you're done.
I haven't lost any grip. There's nothing to cling onto. THey're just a few pixels.

The lights in the video are max 100 pixels in size. All you see in the video are just bright circles and sky. I don't see how can someone say that it's 100% proof of alien life.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

But how is something like that gonna "wake up" the mankind? If it really is aliens that can't be explained by our logic then how are we gonna explan it?
To me there is no such thing as unexplainable things. Everything can be explained if you have proper knowledge. Unfortunately in this case you need the original video to prove that it's CGI (if it is CGI). And even then we'd find people saying: "Great video, that original video is a hoax!!". etc

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
that's a very nice video. one of the best so far. flag and star!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

Making fun of the US Air Force?

Hypocrisy is everywhere!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What names?

Not just names, but the inherently sneary way you've gone about posting on this thread, like in some "holier than thou" kind of a way.

from the last 4 pages...
"It's your chois whether you're going to look like a fool in the end or not.. "
(hint, if you're going to call someone a fool, then at least get the rest of the spelling sorted)
"It is a waste of time to reply to you.. "
"I know what it is. "
"It only shows the quality of this site. Most people here are ignorant."
"Hidden so deep in your fantasy world... "
"Do you even know what "ignorant" stands for?"
"Your saying that if we can't explain a phenomena in first five minutes then we must use fairy tales as an explanation? Explanations that can't be scientifically proven?
"

See, nothing there but snidey, snearing ugly remarks, which have brought nothing of use to a discussion. And I edited pretty heavily.

Can you see why you're being accused of being a troll?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Pretty cool video. I've never seen one like that before. I am in total agreement with the other few to point out that it was way too strange that the guy started filming himself while the UFO was still flyin around. If I were filming a UFO I wouldn't remove the cam from it for even 1 second. Most eyewitnesses say the same thing. They say that they are afraid to blink, in fear that they may miss something. I saw something very very starange once myself and had that exact same feeling in my gut. Keep staring at it because you will never see this again. But this dude is all causal like "hey here is me viewing the ufo. Im positive it will remain floating above so Im filming myself"???? The evidence is really cool but something about the guy filming himself disturbs me.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Akezzon

But how is something like that gonna "wake up" the mankind? If it really is aliens that can't be explained by our logic then how are we gonna explan it?
To me there is no such thing as unexplainable things. Everything can be explained if you have proper knowledge. Unfortunately in this case you need the original video to prove that it's CGI (if it is CGI). And even then we'd find people saying: "Great video, that original video is a hoax!!". etc

No video will never wake everyone up, except making more and more beginning to investigate for themselves.
Even if we had a independence day scenario people would still doubt.
And ofc you can explain everything with proper knowledge. But until we have proper knowledge this will remain unexplained.
And one way to extend our knowledge is to look beyond and explore areas we consider to be "fairytales". Cause the chances are that if we keep looking at the knowledge we already have we won't find an explanation. And if the human race only kept looking at what they already know, we wouldn't evolve at all.

And sure, there will always be people who would see it as a hoax no matter what. But the question is not what THEY think. it is what YOU think.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

What names?

Not just names, but the inherently sneary way you've gone about posting on this thread, like in some "holier than thou" kind of a way.

from the last 4 pages...
"It's your chois whether you're going to look like a fool in the end or not.. "
(hint, if you're going to call someone a fool, then at least get the rest of the spelling sorted)
"It is a waste of time to reply to you.. "
"I know what it is. "
"It only shows the quality of this site. Most people here are ignorant."
"Hidden so deep in your fantasy world... "
"Do you even know what "ignorant" stands for?"
"Your saying that if we can't explain a phenomena in first five minutes then we must use fairy tales as an explanation? Explanations that can't be scientifically proven?
"

See, nothing there but snidey, snearing ugly remarks, which have brought nothing of use to a discussion. And I edited pretty heavily.

Can you see why you're being accused of being a troll?

Snide and sneary but didn't do any name calling.
Fool - that hurts really much
Ignorant - What am I supposed to say when a person lacks knowledge in the computer graphics department and says that no way the footage is fake and it's 100% proof of alien life?
Is it not true that so many people on this site are delusional and hide in their fantasy worlds? Refuse to believe or even listen to rational explanations about the anomalies they see?
People are so obsessed with "waking up" the world but all they do is discuss moving dots in a low quality youtube video and then are surprised that mankind isn't "waking up".

If that's name calling then I'm not surprised why US of A is going down with their hate crime prevention bills and whatnot.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

nope. i was just posting it as it can be useful to the skeptics for identification LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

hehehhehe that made me laugh

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
--Professor Stephen Hawking

"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist. In the vastness of the Universe we are not alone."
--The Bible According to Albert Einstein

The least improbable explanation is that these things are artificial and controlled ... My opinion for some time has been that they have an extraterrestrial origin."
--Dr. Maurice Biot (leading aerodynamicists and mathematical physicist)

Truman climbs on board: "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth"
--President Harry S. Truman

"The US Airforce assures me that UFO's pose no threat to National Security.."
--President John F Kennedy

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I think the independence day scenario would defenetly wake everyone up. But we don't need such a big event for the "enlighnment" to happen.
An alien aircraft landing in a populated area and aliens coming out of it saying: "We come in peace" would be enough. Could even do with less like a craft crashes into populated area and everyone sees it and we get a lot of video footage.
My problem is that I can't just take a few moving dots in the sky as 100% proof of alien life.. To make my proof more solid I have to question it, test it and do a lot of research on the topic.

reply to post by Haydn_17

The question isn't whether alien life exists anywhere else in the universe because that's mathematically pretty much possible. The question is do they really visit us and why don't they contact us more directly? Why do they put up such light shows in the sky instead of landind and saying: "Hello!" or at least showing themselves?

[edit on 6/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

link   
"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."
--President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.)

link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Incredible why can't i live in Mexico man! There is always sightings in mexico, south america and so forth. I would not mind seeing that myself personally pretty soon it will be visible in plain broad daylight all over the U.S as the time comes near for them to just say here i am.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow 300+ flags and 20 something pages...Interesting video however I swear I saw this one posted by another member before this one was here. I tried to find it but couldnt, but I know someone else posted it first. Anyways....great video! I wonder what those little balls are and what they are for. I did see someones response as to why the plane in the beginning was so clear yet the "ufo" wasnt. I wondered that too, but I didnt film it so I dont know the answer. Great video!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Everyone needs to be VERY careful with this video. There are plausible explainantions that remove the whole other-worldly entity aspect of this video. First, I have seen a software package made by Autodesk (Previously Alias Wavefront) called Maya 4. Check out This page for explanaitions, capabilities and samples . I am very familiar with it as I used to sell this and many other modeling and rendering packages.

Camera shake can either be created in the software or compensated for by locking in points or randomly moving fixed points. Secondly, Maya nParticles can easily recreate what you have just seen. In fact, the Maya Nucleus package can recreate tornados, sand storms, fluid animation etc... all much more complex than the orbs witnessed here. It is importnat to recognize that one could take a video of the sky, complete with camera shake, panning and zooming and focus anomolies and import the video into Maya. Then, by creating layers, the "light" particles could easily be added. This video would need to be scrutinized by an expert with the appropriate software to eliminate that possible before I entertain this as "Genuine."

Another possibility that shoudl be explored is a phenomenon called Ball Lightning. Although the phenomenon is rare, scientists all agree it exists and are finally beginning to understand what it is and how it is created. In fact, this story from National Geographic discusses how it was created in a lab and shows pictured of it.

In fact, if you read the following description of Ball Lightning on This website you will notice the following: "Characteristics of ball lighting

A typical ball is 4½ to 9 inches in diameter (with a maximum range between about half an inch and three feet) and glows most commonly red, orange, or yellow in color, though occasionally blue or white, with about the brightness of a domestic electric light. It may have a halo around it, emit sparks or rays, and survive for anything up to several minutes before disappearing, either suddenly in an explosion or by gradually fading away. Odors resembling ozone, burning sulfur, or nitrogen oxide are sometimes referred to, occasionally with the presence of a faint mist or residue. Rarely do the objects cause significant damage. One exception was in 1936 when, according to a correspondent to a British newspaper, during a thunderstorm, he saw a large "red-hot" ball, the size of an orange, come down from the sky, strike a house, cut a telephone wire, burn a window frame and then submerge itself in a four-gallon tub of water which subsequently boiled for several minutes. This dramatic finale allowed a back-of-envelope estimate to be made of the object's energy density. It turned out to be about half that of an equivalent volume of molten iron.

The movement of the balls is one of their most interesting and puzzling features. Typically, it's horizontal with a speed that seems completely independent of local air currents. Many balls are described as spinning. A curious ability to navigate around obstacles is another characteristic, although some balls show an affinity for metal objects and may move along conductors such as wires or metal fences as if they were rails. Others appear to be able to pass, ghost-like, through closed doors and windows with ease. Among their favorite reported haunts are chimneys, fireplaces, and stoves."

Notice that it refers to Ball Lightning as being red, orange or yellow in color - the video shows a yellow ball. It further describes how the Ball Lightning appears to be spinning - just as the sphere in the video. AND... that it may emit "Sparks or rays" and remain for up to several minutes. All qualities witnessed in this video.

Whereas I, like many of you, would love nothing more than conclusive evidence that other-worldly entities exist and are visiting us, I cannot use this video as evidence due to the fact that the 2 scenarios outlined previously seem more plausible and readily acceptable explainantions for the video. Until such time that these 2 scenarios can be conclusively eliminated, I am inclined to believe that this video is either a hoax perpetrated by a telented graphic artist or the filming of a very rare ball lightning event.

Sorry if I rained on anyone's parade.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join