It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

But dont you see you are doing the very same thing by putting all Muslims in the same box as the nutters who want sharia law?????

Do you understand anything about Islam?
Have you bothered to even read The Koran and try to understand it?
Because if you did then you would understand that it is a basic tenet of Islam that ALL Muslims MUST work towards the imposition of Sharia upon us all.

According to Sharia lapsed Muslims should be punished by death and are not considered Muslims.

There is a struggle within Islam at present with the fundamentalists believing in literal and unwielding interpretations of The Koran and moderates who believe in living irenically within multi-cultural settings whilst seeking to advance Islam through higher birth rates and other subtle methods.
The fundamentalists are the most aggressive and their influence is growing.
www.channel4.com...
However, the desired result is the same: the Islamification of the whole world!
Muslims HAVE to work towards it.

Why can you not understand that it is not Muslims themselves I dislike, it is their religion which restricts freedom of choice, will and thought that I dislike.

I would suggest that you spend some time researching the beliefs of the repressive, barbaric religion you seem so intent on supporting and less time trying to provoke people on internet forums.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gunter

You are wrong if you believe this problem will solve itself. The young generation is all set to take on the reins from their parents and are in no way more liberal or open minded than one can expect from the original onesfrom arabia. Link below only gives you a glimpse.

Young Muslims in UK

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

oh get a grip will you.. its a mute point

make a new thread when they take over..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

That you have no sensible reply, at all, just about sums you up.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher"A racist attack is a racist attack" - of course it is but I suspect you are both a denier of racism against people of colour and conflate the bizarre racial killing of white teenagers by a gang of Asian teenagers with criminal tendencies. These crimes are unique and unfortunate.

notice the strange use of the words "bizarre" and "criminal tendencies"- erm these terms could be applied when non whites get murdered by whites.

Nevertheless, you cannot compare this with the experiences of ethnic minorities. Things are a lot better nowadays but only 15 or 20 years ago, it was unbelievable.

WOAAAAAAAAAAH- this compares and then some, this poor individual, who happened to be white and BRUTALLY murdered simply for being white, HE COMPARES, he was brutally murdered it compares with ANYTHING you dare bring to the racist debate table

You are applying group identity to somehow elevate victimhood- whites receive racist attacks in many areas of the country, THEIR experience is no more or less valid than a non whites'

Stephen Lawrence was murdered by the sons of gangsters then the local police covered it up. When his parents made a fuss about it, the authorities ignored them. Comprehensive turn of events, don't you think?

Incompetent and corrupt policing happens on many occasions unfortunately, and happens with white victims too- unfortunately whites are not deemed as a special victims' group and so do not receive the support of a certain liberal/left establishment and their vociferous pressure groups- the stephen lawrence enquiry found NO evidence of specific racism so invented the nonsense term "institutional racism" instead

Pathetic

[edit on 7-7-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

similiarly , the talmud says the same about the others , and christian bible calls jews 'synagogue' of Satan . so what the hell are you talking about

get your lazy briton ### off the computer ,stop whining and start working hard like hindus or muslims .

people like you who are racist and vote for racist fascist parties like BNP

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98people like you who are racist and vote for racist fascist parties like BNP

ultimate "FAIL" line, complete loss of credibility with this sort of comment

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

no i just do not like talking to fear mungers

or walls....

Your argument : Sharia law is bad and we do not want it in the UK they are doing it by the back door and the people who follow it will try at all costs to try to get it done.

My answer : The law of the united kingdom allows for freedom of speech even if you do not like it "BNP" the only way to keep them nutters out of our political system is by giving them a voice..

Now with that said my argument with you is...

Most Muslims IN the UK do not WANT sharia law... they are very happy to abide by the law of the land.. and that is why we have Muslims in our armed forces mate...

we are a free country for a reason

and if you think for one minute that 0.2% of the nutters who want laws like the Taliban in England is going to get past the rest you must be day dreaming my friend.

you are being very stereo typical in your view of people...

religion is a choice, just like hating black people or white people

some times its lack of education and sometimes its being brainwashed and sometimes its abuse as lauraUK pointed out about womens right

so please dont lecture me

removed just encase ---

[edit on 7-7-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by Kombatt98people like you who are racist and vote for racist fascist parties like BNP

ultimate "FAIL" line, complete loss of credibility with this sort of comment

his statements and xenophobia for muslims are enough evidence for racism .

if you are supporter of racism and fascism , then there should no place for people like you

oops, turns out that you too like racist

Incompetent and corrupt policing happens on many occasions unfortunately, and happens with white victims too- unfortunately whites are not deemed as a special victims' group and so do not receive the support of a certain liberal/left establishment and their vociferous pressure groups- the stephen lawrence enquiry found NO evidence of specific racism so invented the nonsense term "institutional racism" instead

seems you deny the evidence presented by stephen lawrence enquiry , so you too are an apolgoist for racists .

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98

similiarly , the talmud says the same about the others , and christian bible calls jews 'synagogue' of Satan . so what the hell are you talking about

get your lazy briton ### off the computer ,stop whining and start working hard like hindus or muslims .

people like you who are racist and vote for racist fascist parties like BNP

Just who the # do you think you are talking to you cheeky twat!
I suspect you would never have the balls to speak to anyone, let alone me, in real life like that and get a kick out of insulting people over the internet using a keyboard as a replacement for your genitalia.
Take that away and you'd have no balls whatsoever!

I work very hard and have done so for the last 27years since I left school.

I don't even know why I'm even starting to justify or reply to such a nomark like you!

At least masonwatcher and symmetricAvenger attempt to debate, you just spout pure hate bollocks and offer absolutely nothing to ATS or any other community you belong to.

I know you have deliberately tried to bait me and you have succeeded.

You are a sham and a disgrace.

Edit to add.

And you just do not realise how ridiculous it is to label me as a racist.
Pathetic.
But I suppose you and other's like you can only handle criticism from your stereotyped version of racists.
Get the chip off your shoulders and integrate into British society and offer something positive instead of blaming all the world's ill's on other people.
God, you make me sick to the pit of my stomach.

[edit on 7/7/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
his statements and xenophobia for muslims are enough evidence for racism .

if you are supporter of racism and fascism , then there should no place for people like you

Id love to have a chat with you in real life son, I have every right to a "place" without judgemental no marks like you being God

[edit on 7-7-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

And you simply lack the mental capacity to differentiate the difference between dislike for people based purely on race and the dislike for a hate based, repressive belief system.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It seems that this thread, is going round and round in circles.

Also this thread has shown the hatred, of people towards each other.

Maybe everyone should take a big step back, breath, and refrsh. Just an idea.

Thanks Laura

I will probably be shot down for posting this oh wells..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Mate what ever difference we have we have been civil edit your post mate..i know he got you mad but we can be civil as we have shown

be for a mod removes it just edit it please

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

firstly , personal insults are against T & C of this site

there is a saying in India ' the truth makes a man angry ' seems i have made you angry .

as you are xenophobic of muslims and their religion . even the ANC and various other organzation calls Xenophobia the same as racism.

Xenophobia the same as racism: ANC
Sapa Published:May 17, 2008

An Alexandra resident who was injured and displaced for being a foreigner

The xenophobia which fuelled recent attacks on residents in Alexandra and Diepsloot is the same as apartheid racism and is a crime, institutions across South Africa said yesterday.

The Gauteng African National Congress said xenophobia was no different from the racism of apartheid.

www.thetimes.co.za...

ridwanlaher.blogspot.com...

sad , that ATS has closet racists

Gauteng African National Congress said xenophobia was no different from the racism of apartheid.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

no laura i totally agree with ur post so much ur getting a star

; )

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I like the way that he wants to repress a "fascist" viewpoint with fascist methodology.

And the fact that he can't distinguish race from religion.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

You are guilty of personal insults as well, works both ways you know. I would suggest you remove your insulting remark towards freeborn also, before a Mod removes it themselves.

If you cannot have a civil discussion without resorting to insults, or derogatory remarks, May I suggest you remove yourself fromthe discussion before you inflame the discussion any further.

Thank you Laurauk

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
kombatt is a coward, and not a particularly smart coward.

As others have pointed out, the irony is evident, he acts fascist while bemoaning fascism

DOUBLE FAIL

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

You are not helping the situation. I can see this thread being closed. If he insults and derogatory remarks dont stop.

Just making a suggestions. Get back on topic tyvm.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join