It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
One other thing i forgot to mention were the all muslim schools....... these are popping up here now too....... so add that to:

1) Halal Meats
2) Mosques
3) Sharia Courts
4) Muslim Schools

Are you still trying to tell me that they have not attacked from the inside?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I could care less what colour someone is but I draw the line at having to make alterations to my life to make room for someone else’s delusions regarding some invisible sky pixy – especially when the sky pixy in this case is the invention of some kiddie fiddling desert bandit

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

heh?

The topic of the thread is.. Britan has 85 sharia courts : The asontishing spread of the islmaic justice behind closed doors...

Sorry mate.. i pointed out about 100 times

NOT one law has ever been passed in the house of commons that makes ANY sharia LAW LAW

the topic is ill in formed and is miss leading

end of story

no back door and is NOT the law.. its VOLUNTARY. and if the try to make it "law" then they will go to prison like any other normal person

English law comes first mate ALWAYS.

I think after reading posts on here half of the people have NO clue how the law works in the united kingdom even tho they are trying to be some how patriotic

read the laws of your own land

it helps

and just to add its got bugger all to do with race.. you can be white and muslim just like you can be black and christian

the point is making a scape goat of a religion based on fear

get educated

[edit on 6-7-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

attacked from the inside?

O M G

HAHAHAAH

wow !!!!

did you say the same thing about the irish?

totally wow mind bending comment

........that was just stunning and here you are on ATS

wow...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
One other thing i forgot to mention were the all muslim schools....... these are popping up here now too....... so add that to:

1) Halal Meats
2) Mosques
3) Sharia Courts
4) Muslim Schools

Are you still trying to tell me that they have not attacked from the inside?

and you also failed to mention the other faiths?

Jews
Christians
Hindus
seeks

shall i keep going?

having a narrow mind my friend just shows that you just do not like muslims

some people really do amaze me ...

oh and by the way I eat halal meat... and im not muslim?

so am i taking over from the inside?? wtf ?

so now im a muslim taking over because of my choice of how a animal is killed

what planet do you live on?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This thread is full of narrow minded un educated fox news nasty ness

tasteless very very tasteless

more so when we are on a forum that is mean to be open minded..

No wonder this planet is in a mess...

Predijuce lack of understanding history religion and the law

all rolled into one

pfft im done not going to waste my time talking to bigots and walls and yea racists

racists do not know they are
That is becasue the brain is small and the outlook on life is narrow minded

we all need someone to hate dont we? lets blame @#P[ing muslims

shall we?... what a joke

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Mogget

heh?

The topic of the thread is.. Britan has 85 sharia courts : The asontishing spread of the islmaic justice behind closed doors...

Sorry mate.. i pointed out about 100 times

NOT one law has ever been passed in the house of commons that makes ANY sharia LAW LAW

the topic is ill in formed and is miss leading

end of story

no back door and is NOT the law.. its VOLUNTARY. and if the try to make it "law" then they will go to prison like any other normal person

English law comes first mate ALWAYS.

I think after reading posts on here half of the people have NO clue how the law works in the united kingdom even tho they are trying to be some how patriotic

read the laws of your own land

it helps

and just to add its got bugger all to do with race.. you can be white and muslim just like you can be black and christian

the point is making a scape goat of a religion based on fear

get educated

Then i think you have no clue how pragmatic this Sharia law is en how the practice works..

If a man in Albion for instance wants to marry a second or third woman and his first women doesnt agrees, he goes to this court , not a regular one cause he doesnt recognise it..His first wife just have to swallow the polygamy because the court is their system of norms and values and actually above the law,

And for your information Sharia law is formally not compatible with the European declaration of human rights, also not compatible with Turkish law

In 1998 the Constitutional Court of Turkey banned and dissolved Turkey's Refah Party on the grounds that the "rules of sharia", which Refah sought to introduce, "were incompatible with the democratic regime," stating that "Democracy is the antithesis of sharia." On appeal by Refah the European Court of Human Rights determined that "sharia is incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy".[97][98][99] Refah's sharia based notion of a "plurality of legal systems, grounded on religion" was ruled to contravene the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms. It was determined that it would "do away with the State's role as the guarantor of individual rights and freedoms" and "infringe the principle of non-discrimination between individuals as regards their enjoyment of public freedoms, which is one of the fundamental principles of democracy". wiki

The European declaration and treaties which stand above your common laws

I think it would be a good start in European countries [and America]to follow the example of Sarkozy and forbid Burqa's, Nihaab's and adjust blasphemy laws so people have more freedom of speech concerning these religions..And of course these courts should be closed and the Imam's a one way ticket away from here...

We havent kicked them out of Vienna in 1683 to invade our countries like this again with their dark age laws and spoil our women!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Them.
Our.

get a grip

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Them.
Our.

get a grip

I am sorry i couldn't get your point, can you respond to the fact that Sharia law is incompatible with the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms..?
There is no place for that law in here unless you think Iran or Saudia Arabia are an enlighted example of those laws... ANd still my opinion about this has nothing to do with the regular moderate moslims living in our countries.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

... yet.

With the extreme rise in the muslim population over there, the chances of it happening in the near future are very good. Very soon, the face of 'the house of commons' will be changing and so will the laws. The self imposed segregation by Muslims over there will come to an end as their numbers increase.

Watch as the % of muslims rise in the UK over the years ...

Outbreeding the enemy

In 2001 there were 1.2 million muslims in the UK

BBC 1.2 million muslims in UK in 2001

Guardian - 2008 - 2 million muslims in UK

Independent - millions unaccounted for in UK

Times Online - Muslim UK population growing 10x faster than others. Now at 2.4 million

racists do not know

Islam is a religion .. not a race.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

We havent kicked them out of Vienna in 1683 to invade our countries like this again with their dark age laws and spoil our women!

We ? meaning who? Them meaning who? Our women, meaning who?

it sounds like your trading a commodity??

Them = not US
OURS = Not theirs

see what i am saying?

Who are THEM? nutty muslims? who have nutty laws?? that are invading our way of life and stealing OUR women?

wow... speechless..

We "the united kingdom" has never passed ONE law.

No chopping off heads or hands or any other backwards thing you wish to think they do...

The law is the law... The courts are VOLUNTARY

and the part you made about the wife is bullsh1t... in order to be legally married in the uk would require

GETTTING MARRIDED UNDER UK LAW or its NOT VALILD

you can not have more than one wife here

BENIFIT FRAUD PREVENTS IT....end of story

has nothing to do with the human rights act as it was british law in the first place

god some people do AMAZE with the lack of understanding of how our system works

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

... yet.

With the extreme rise in the muslim population over there, the chances of it happening in the near future are very good. Very soon, the face of 'the house of commons' will be changing and so will the laws. The self imposed segregation by Muslims over there will come to an end as their numbers increase.

Outbreeding the enemy

In 2001 there were 1.2 million muslims in the UK

BBC 1.2 million muslims in UK in 2001

Guardian - 2008 - 2 million muslims in UK

Independent - millions unaccounted for in UK

Times Online - Muslim UK population growing 10x faster than others. Now at 2.4 million

racists do not know

Islam is a religion .. not a race.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

typical

the only thing that is extreme is you lack of understanding

and just for the record im from OVER THERE so do not try to inform me about my own laws my own city and my own history...

the only reason you speak english is because of us lot .. you forget that part when you bounce around the world thinking you know better..

and as was point out .. anglo saxons aka christans TOOK OVER 27 countries INCLUDING YOURS

what? sorry did not hear that....

get of your fear trip and stop watching fox news this is the year 2009

Not the 12 century ,.. god sake

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

and just on another note..you point out muslims birth rates.. why?

well im christan dont mean i go round practicing what i preach does it?

NO it doesnt

ITS CALLED FEAR

fear that your pretty little white life or black or what ever you are is going to change because of what?

a few nutters spouting rubbish????

most of the muslims DO NOT WANT SHARIA LAW...

do you know why?

ITS CRAP

you confuse muslim with people who are dark skinned have there own way of thinking

and most of them coundnt give a rats about religion

we live tvs getting drunk crime smoking stuff doing what normal people do

Not being told to take over the bloody world

its 2009 we have ipods?

stop thinking of the past and putting everyone in a #ing box

people like you is why people like me and some of my friends get called 'n-word's

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
the problem is not muslims.. or reglion its IDIOTS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we get them in every walk of life

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

You still don't get the part were Sharia is VOLUNTARY, in their community it is binding, it is an enclave within your system.And the women dont just run away and consult a normal lawyer., they're stuck into it...We have the responsibility as a host to protect these women's rights...
please stop being so ignorant., and before you post again please read something about Sharia law and the relation it has with European human and freedom rights..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

look mate... we cant force people to want to use a legal frame work.. if they want injustice or backwards laws that are only based on faith so be it.. i cant go round forcing jews to eat shell fish can i?

....crackers

you want us all with a chip in our ass?

if life was perfect we wouldnt be talking about it would we

... wake up from that little fairytail this is the real world

and muslims AINT coming to take over

because lets face it thats the premmis of your argument

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

you confuse muslim with people who are dark skinned have there own way of thinking

and most of them coundnt give a rats about religion

we live tvs getting drunk crime smoking stuff doing what normal people do

If a Muslim doesn't give a rats about religion and drinks and smokes then he simply isn't a Muslim.

I was raised a Catholic but fortunately I had the sense to realise that all religion is a crock and is only a control mechanism.
As such I don't consider myself a Christian or Catholic; I am agnostic.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

If a Muslim doesn't give a rats about religion and drinks and smokes then he simply isn't a Muslim.

Just because you was given a label by your parents does not make you a lessor person

I was christend christain... does that mean i go to church? or belive in god?

no it doesnt it just means why i fill in a form for what ever reason i put christan because i was GIVEN that label

... sheesh some

seems some of you as nutty as the people you are talking about with your reteric

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

look mate... we cant force people to want to use a legal frame work.. if they want injustice or backwards laws that are only based on faith so be it.. i cant go round forcing jews to eat shell fish can i?

....crackers

you want us all with a chip in our ass?

if life was perfect we wouldnt be talking about it would we

... wake up from that little fairytail this is the real world

and muslims AINT coming to take over

because lets face it thats the premmis of your argument

No thats the thing we can and must enforce our laws on them if they openly go against the legal framework or bring injustice[the principle of legality] ..That is the monoply of the State and their monopoly of violence [if necessary].That same law is also used within a Rechtstaat to constrain the Goverment by law if they go too far..
Otherwise we have anarchy.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

true
but in this case we’re talking about religious idiots

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join