It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have bad news for the UFO disclosure crowd.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I liked the part were it said that plans to protect the civilian population was abandoned a decade ago.....

You know what really sucks....I like this planet, and I can totally see the government blowing it up over something stupid. "they" get to survive, while the rest of the population has to deal with the nukes, and nuclear winter. Joy, Joy, Joy,

If they would've just been honest from the get go, we would not be in this situation right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Most of the disclosure crowd are pretty confident the government will not disclose. There has been ongoing contact with regular people for a while now and I dont think that is going to stop anytime soon.

It wont be a matter of government choosing to release sensative information. It will be a matter of when other cultures in space choose to reveal themselves. I pretty sure some species in space want us to have a pretty good understanding about them beforehand. This has allready happend and been happening, its only a matter of time now. We have had a big explosion of experiences and knowledge including information about these ET groups in the last 9 years especially. Most people are just waiting at this point and the more people who feel this way, the closer we get. I can say between 2010-2012-2014 are very important years. Actually so is 2009 as far as people's awareness level's of these space faring species who are visiting us at this time. We are close, our time is near. We should each do whatever we can do keep the push into a continual foward progression. We are on the right track thus far and were almost at the point of no return. Bless.

Has it ever accured to anyone that sentient life is a blessed treasure seen from the universal eye, as are a child birthed to a mother. Something to ponder.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think the real question here is, why do you need the government to tell you anything about alien life?

Lets face it...if the government tells you anything; what will be your first reaction?

Here is what my thought process would be like...

Wow, the government just admitted to extra terrestrial life!

The very next thought would be...

Wait, why are they telling us?

What are they hiding?..and what are they lieing about?

the government who is in the business of keeping order and peace will never do anything along the lines of having an official announcement that they know about an extra-terrestrial presence on this planet...

why would they? its not their job...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

I see your point, lets hope things don t get to the extreme you have portrayed,
loss not only of hopeless humans. Im sure the animals did not ask for what you are saying either

Have a Cold beer n cool off and we will endeavor to solve this problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I liked how you said
"We should each do whatever we can do keep the push into a continual forward progression. We are on the right track thus far and were almost at the point of no return. Bless."

well lets hope so it is getting the disbelievers on track the problem

thanks for your comment

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
I think the real question here is, why do you need the government to tell you anything about alien life?

Lets face it...if the government tells you anything; what will be your first reaction?

Here is what my thought process would be like...

Wow, the government just admitted to extra terrestrial life!

The very next thought would be...

Wait, why are they telling us?

What are they hiding?..and what are they lieing about?

the government who is in the business of keeping order and peace will never do anything along the lines of having an official announcement that they know about an extra-terrestrial presence on this planet...

why would they? its not their job...

Hi open_eyeballs

my very next thought would be...

about f*%!n time.

why the sudden turn around ?

and Id say to all the skeptics you want to what with my what

at that point in time at least what we all have been calling out for is realised..

Thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

lol

but you dont think you would be skeptical about their intentions?

considering how much bunk the msm and previous administrations have thrown out there, it would be hard to understand their motivations...

certainly though, there would be some satisfaction just hearing an official statement.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

"As for the government locking everybody up, the only basic reason I can see for that never happening is that there's no money in it. When people are forced to work, rather than being rewarded for it, they'll always do the absolute minimum they're required to to avoid punishment. Incentivize somebody, however, and they'll gladly work until they drop."

it would be a logistic nightmare to start with. then the health and sanitary side of things would be unmanageable.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by ocker

lol

but you dont think you would be skeptical about their intentions?

considering how much bunk the msm and previous administrations have thrown out there, it would be hard to understand their motivations...

certainly though, there would be some satisfaction just hearing an official statement.

Hearing the the official statement would be enlightening.

then my satisfaction.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dredulous
reply to post by john124

Ah yes, another armchair sceptic (I was once one myself). You probably have never heard of the Draconian Collective, but it would do alot for explaining the hierarchy of the 2 main types. If you really want what is going on spelled out to the letter read the Dulce Book (its online like I said earlier). We dont know anything, huh? I dont know if youve noticed but the evidence is mounting like never before. Sure theres alot of hoaxes but the shear magnitude of sightings and encounters are realy starting to stack up against the sceptic crowd, but im not here to give you a history lesson or tell of why I converted. I want to state one thing that I absolutely agree with and that is the govt IS "shaking in there boots" and have been since WW2, its only much worse as we approach 2010! Now I dont like the term "shaking in there boots," because I believe we have had some time to prepare, but they know its not gonna be pretty. Here is what is up; ever seen pictures on the US Navys own website for christs sake, of what is on the dark side of the moon. Just take a look! The govt is in a bad situation right now. To me they are trying to disclose as much as they can without sending the population into an uproar. Once the population finds out about the "Truman Deal" they know there will be outrage, but they know it is the "Alien Menace" they are dealing with that has the upper hand. They DO NOT have the power to keep a lid on this forever! Think about it if the US govt really wanted to "hide" there evidence then we wouldnt have the images they purposely leaked. We have countless footage from NASA and the military itself, most has been very poorly debunked! We are being conditioned every day to come accustomed to the inevitable, and if you think it is the governments prerogative when this happens, then you are sadly mistaken, just ask my former friend that completely lost his mind after going to Dulce in 03, who is now serving a 25 year prison sentence!
The truth is obvious to anyone with there eyes open, the world is not flat!

Very powerful words. As I have commented about you post. what I was wondering is the dark side of the moon photos you talked about on the US NAVY S web site I had a look and could not find it. wondering if you have a link to the picture mate.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Let me put it to you this way: there are 3D and 5D+ ETs. The ones the US has been dealing with are 3D (the Lizards, Greys, etc. of the Dark or Neutral cast). The 5D+ (mostly of the Light cast) ones we can't see unless they really want to show themselves.

The 3D ET's know that something (to make men "quake" in their boots) is coming down the pike and have told the US black govt. about it. Why do you think there are a gazillion underground facilities, underground seed vaults, etc.?

The US govt. sees the event as the "End of the World". The 5D ETs see the event as an "Ascension" to a higher plane of existence. They are both right depending upon your point of view.

The government doesn't want disclosure because it will prove they have been lying to us for 60+ years, that they have ET technology that would have solved our dependence on oil, etc. Then we have the scenario (played out in many movies) something along the lines of, "Mr. President, a giant meteor is going to hit the earth and most all of mankind will we killed. Should be tell the people?" Mr. President responds with, "No, that will just cause massive panic and unrest. Let's wait and hope they don't notice anything."

In the meantime, the Cabal has to speed up their plans to rob every one blind and turn them into zombies that don't question why their money, rights, freedom, brains and health have been taken from them.

The 5D ET's want to disclose because the more humans are aware of the event, the more humans are likely to "Ascend". However, they are held back by non-interference beliefs, not wanting to replay the "God" save us syndrome and have to wait for either certain events to happen (disclosure, global change of consciousness for the better, people becoming responsible for themselves, etc.) or for essentially, time to run out.

Every second that clicks by is one second closer to "disclosure" by having the ET's come out of the closet, so to speak. However, no one knows yet what time their alarm clocks go off.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

oh oh no no no i don,t think we even begin to understand . no no matter what we can file this one under" no clue". as far as knowing anything
about e.t. man that could be the big fataal. always remember to never forget we know nothing. so trust nothing. trust can only be earned over a long period of time. should never be given freely.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that there has been some deep posts on this topic and we only have one flag OMG, a lot of different ideas has been floated around and a good debate keep up the good work Guys.....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dredulous

Which is going to be so complicated we wont even know who are enemies are at the end! thats why the govt is basically planing on "starting from scratch" meaning Alien and humans alike will be wiped out and only a fraction of the populace will remain!

The government plans on wiping out all humans, killing the humans and ets, to prevent something, far less worse than that. Because its not something they are able to do, murder even one person (I know they have don't get me wrong, but its not ALLOWED, undersdcored to infinity and beyond, not allowed. And the crime is beyond imagination!)

Is this really what you said. I mean I understand they are the most evil bloodsucking vultures in the universe, the worse of the worse, and hurt and kill and starve and maim their own for power, control and profit, as sacrifices to their fallen gods in the underworld, and possibly for pleasure....understand, this is what I think of the leaders and who they serve. But this has nothing to do with ets! By the way, if foreign, planet forces were bad, they're not doing it to their own, which still makes the leaders 10,000 million times worse than any ets, if what you said is true.

They're coming all right. And soon. What we need to understand in all of this is that, this world is shared, its not even our own so to speak. That we as a race don't have to take whatever boats come along. Now they're planning on engaging in an all out nuclear war, the war of contracts from what I've been told, with many sides tied in to defending another. This is armegeddon. And it will not be ets fault, but our leaders. They are renegade hybrids themselves!

There is one thing, we have to stop the current wars, and refuse all war. We must have peace, and complete unity with each other the whole planet over. The free things we can do to achieve this are: prayer, meditation and visualization depending on your faith or spirituality, only this isn't a prayer of conversion if you have a traditional faith, this is for peace, cooperation, unity. For us to get to know each other, to love each other truly. The same need for unity to end the wars and prevent a war, needs to ensure not one hungry person is without their needs being met, irregardless of jobs, economies and money. Just walk away, build houses for each other and share. You don't need banks.
Employment or vocations can be volunteering. This is meaningless. War and hunger must end.

It doesn't take a lot, thousands of positive prayers, mediations and affirmations can change this game.
We have to do it now. Before its too late.

And, we need to make noise with those bullies for leaders and say, NO! We're onto your game, you psychos. Get out of the middle east NOW! This is urgent.

But irregardless of whether we get it together or not in time to save everyone, the leaders arent going to win. They are showing up!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs. and the only thing we 'd probly get is a bunch files strewn in our face. ya know? sort of a alright!!!!!!!!! aliens do exist . here's all the evidence and everything thats gone on .now what are you gonna do about it?

Hmmm curious thought. So you mean if the NSA and the Britis MoD were to throw some files at you, that would then be an admission of importance?

Hmmm well that day is here

Disclosure NSA Style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

thanks for the explaining the difference between the visitors for I have not heard it explained like that before . can not comment on your post to much as you touched new ideas not known.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks ZORGON for the thread interesting.

well done again

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Must I first say thank You on your post .You have spoken yours words in a way that sinks in a calming way when read.

Second until the extreme religious fanatics in our world are at peace,the end of conflict and the world people as one is some time off sadly.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by blupblup

I am sorry I disagree. Disclosure is only possible if aliens exist and there is something to reveal. So, yes, whether or not we are alone is relevant to the subject of disclosure.

Yeah but i think most people are aware or think or believe that we're NOT alone....even the government.
So it hasn't made them disclose anything.

They will not even disclose what they have so far... they are not in the least bit interested in sharing it.

So as i said.... whether we are alone or not (most people on the planet know/think we're not) does not make a difference to disclosure.

You're just missing my point.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Very interesting, I will have to read up on this after my flight. (Just posting to get this on my thread box)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join