It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure NSA Style

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
While searching for some documents in my favorite places I stumbled upon this site below.

I have saved every document in case the site disappears as sometimes happens when I post links on ATS because of the mad rush

Well it already happened anyway

Here is the first link I had, but the papers were no longer there
jya.com...

But I found them again here
www.nsa.gov...

In particular it has TWO files on the 1976 Iranian UFO

Enjoy

PS If posted before ignore this post I didn't see it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow!

Thanks for giving us the heads-up Zorgon - this site has some good files.

The Iran stuff from the first link is gone already... that's fast.

I pulled two of the Iran pdfs from the second link and I got the routing slip.

Awesome - Now I can wave them around like Stanton Friedman at my next UFO Debate.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Great reading, some things in there really blow my mind. And it's not the big stuff (which would never come out in this fashion anyway) but the small stuff that eludes to the much bigger stuff. And these documents are littered with breadcrumbs.

A diamond in the rough is hiding among the lava rocks here I suspect...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Care to point out any favorites?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Care to point out any favorites?

I don't believe anyone's specifically made a thread about the whole NSA FOIA archive, but for the individual NSA FOIA docs here are the relevant ATS threads:

1. All in the same thread:
    1. "Communication With Extraterrestrial Intelligence" by Lambros D. Callimahos
    2. Extraterrestrial Intelligence by Howard H. Campaigne
      &
    3. Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages by H. Campaigne

2. Communications Intelligence (COMINT) report - "XXXXX Unidentified Flying Objects"
  3. Affidavit of Eugene F. Yeates - Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. NSA (Civil Action No. 80-1562)

Cheers!

-X

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Woah nice find! Bookmarked!
Gonna take a good few hours to look through them all though.

This one caught my eye straight away.

``Govt.'s Super-Secret Security Agency Warns: Take UFOs Seriously or Be Prepared for Sneak Invasion by Space Aliens'' by Thomas L. Muldoon, National Enquirer, .34 Mb (PDF Format 3.0)

Link

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Is it just me or.. When I click on the links it opens in Foxit (.pdf reader like adobe .pdf reader) but it only shows white pages, no content. I right click the files to "save link as" (Firefox) but they only download in 100/200 kb size files.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
A diamond in the rough is hiding among the lava rocks here I suspect...

ITF, I would love to know which PDF there is your favorite.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Hey Majorion!

Check out 'UFO Hypothesis and survival questions':

"Perhaps the UFO question might even make man undertake studies which could enable him to construct a society which is most conducive to developing a completely human being...etc etc"

Are we not already completely human?

What about our society is not completely human?

- I can't copy/paste from these docs.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse_orders
Woah nice find! Bookmarked!
Gonna take a good few hours to look through them all though.

This one caught my eye straight away.

``Govt.'s Super-Secret Security Agency Warns: Take UFOs Seriously or Be Prepared for Sneak Invasion by Space Aliens'' by Thomas L. Muldoon, National Enquirer, .34 Mb (PDF Format 3.0)

Link

Just to make sure here... The national enquirer is a tabloid that is sold at supermarkets. It's equivalent to the weekly world news.

Viceroy: Good links. The Iran document is a summary of what happened only, and doesn't really offer any new information. Just seems to be a report, and a rehash of the story. Then again... There may be some classified documents with more info. There is a possibility there are no other documents thought too. Is there anything else on that case specifically you may want to share with us in your other thread?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
The Iran document is a summary of what happened only, and doesn't really offer any new information.

Are you so sure there is nothing new?

I mean - you did compare them to the documents you already had on file, right...

BTW, Which document is your favourite - Is there anyone in particular that really stands out?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Great find Zorgon! On top of your game as usual! Well i'm not getting much sleep tonight

-E-

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The Iran document is a summary of what happened only, and doesn't really offer any new information.

Are you so sure there is nothing new?

I mean - you did compare them to the documents you already had on file, right...

BTW, Which document is your favourite - Is there anyone in particular that really stands out?

What are you talking about?
Are you sure there is anything new about the Iran incident in that document?
He posted a thread on the Iran incident earlier which had a video.
It seems that it's the same summary.
I don't have any files on the Iran Airforce UFO.
I don't have a favorite. I didn't read everything on there.

The one you posted 'UFO Hypothesis and survival questions' is pretty blah. Seems like interesting stuff, but the whole thing is hypothetical. There... I gave you something to continue arguing about. Happy?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I like how it says blah blah ufo was heading south ( probably a balloon) then it fades away and comes back and another UFO ( probably balloons) is seen.

Must have been a dang crazy circus near by I guess since all those balloons needed to have a full multi page report about them and sections deleted from public record.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Well you are saying there is nothing new in a document and you didn't even bother to check or have the files with which to check...

So, which ones have you read so far?

Here is one that shows the beginnings of the Roswell cover-up - there has been so many conflicting explanations that have been given, here is some more:

'General Accounting Office Report to the Honorable Steven H. Schiff, House of Representatives - Government Records - Results of a Search for Records Concerning the 1947 Crash Near Roswell, New Mexico '

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Check out 'UFO Hypothesis and survival questions

Hey Exub!

I have that PDF in my collection. One of Clifford Stones documents. But I dont recall if that was the one about 'Sixth Stage Beings' or another one. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by bloodline

Well you are saying there is nothing new in a document and you didn't even bother to check or have the files with which to check...

So, which ones have you read so far?

Here is one that shows the beginnings of the Roswell cover-up - there has been so many conflicting explanations that have been given, here is some more:

'General Accounting Office Report to the Honorable Steven H. Schiff, House of Representatives - Government Records - Results of a Search for Records Concerning the 1947 Crash Near Roswell, New Mexico '

Hey puppydog... I'm not talking about those other documents am I?

I'll answer that for you. No I am not talking about any of the documents besides the Iran one. There's nothing new in that Iran UFO document that wasn't posted earlier by the viceroy in his Iran Airforce UFO thread. He was the one who said he was looking for more on that specific incident and ended up at this page... So I was asking if he had anything else on the Iran incident.

How could you even make this an issue?
Just go back and re-read what I wrote please.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Hey Exub!

I have that PDF in my collection. One of Clifford Stones documents. But I dont recall if that was the one about 'Sixth Stage Beings' or another one. Thanks.

Nothing about sixth-stage beings in this one. Must be another - I'll keep my eyes peeled.

The attitude that this reports takes certainly reminds me of parts of the Brookings report.

There is a part about how other nations might build craft which appear otherworldly so as to preform surveillance operations without fear of us discovering their origin.

It states that learning to distinguish the two is of utmost importance - and then does on to say that UFOs from other Earth nations are to be referred to as "friendly" - even those of our enemies.

Basically any Earth-craft = "friendly"

*It looks like it is us against "them", regardless of national or political alignment.... Ronny Raygun might not have been speaking hypothetically.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Viceroy: Good links. The Iran document is a summary of what happened only, and doesn't really offer any new information. Just seems to be a report, and a rehash of the story.

True but its the location of the file that is significant. I don't expect them to release anything critical yet but its a start in changing their attitude to the subject

Is there anything else on that case specifically you may want to share with us in your other thread?

Not at the moment. I was big into UFO research 30 years ago, but with all the hoaxes these days its impossible for me to keep up. Have recruited some people last few days to help weed out the good stuff. If something comes along I will toss it out there

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Appreciate it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join