It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have bad news for the UFO disclosure crowd.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston I thought we had someone who is in direct, continuous contact with Dr. Edgar Mitchell.

We do, but I haven't talked yet

But I agree this needs to be in [ex] tags unless the OP is the author

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I am sorry I disagree. Disclosure is only possible if aliens exist and there is something to reveal. So, yes, whether or not we are alone is relevant to the subject of disclosure.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ok so we get disclosure.then what? see that dosn't mean anything changes.
i mean the pope already said they're our space bros.right? k "thats not
enough we have to have Gov. disclosure." tell me how would that change anything.? we get more evidence? whoopi i've had my fill for quite some
time now.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The strong rumor is there is a "disturbing" aspect to this "core story," something so dire

it leaves battle-hardened military types shaking in their boots.

An example of a real government program so secret that revealing its very existence endangers the national security involves martial law plans and preparations in the event of first strike use of nuclear weapons.

Hmmm lets have a think about what this may be..... I'm sure if I guess right I'll get beamed away from my computer into outer space somewhere

This story just seems like it's overly dramatic. We don't know anything! How can we make such assumptions on rumours that no disclosure will happen?

Who's to say that if the aliens are really nasty that it won't change one day if leaders change in their realms... Look at Iran from before 1979 they were a prosperous nation, now a complete mess murdering their own people.

It's possible the aliens are bluffing in order to keep their existence not known to the general public for now because they know we're not ready as a species to travel out of our solar system.

Let's assume these are the greys that threaten us just for the sake of example, how do we know greys are the most powerful? I can imagine only those races enlightened not to harm other species would evolve the most intellectually and so technologically.

If it's inevitable why fear it?.... if you can't change the inevitable then there's nothing you can do about it except embrace and accept it. Whatever happens just will happen. If there's nothing after death you won't ever realise because you won't exist. If there is then you find out then and you get by. Life on Earth for some people is hell at times and they have gotten through it.

If it's not inevitable then there's hope, and where there's hope we should remain positive in order to reach this better outcome.

So this news story predict a dire outcome likely... is this saying it's inevitable? Well if it is and we cant change it then why not tell us?

Keeping it quiet IMO implies it's not inevitable. And so we have a chance!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

The strong rumor is there is a "disturbing" aspect to this "core story," something so dire

it leaves battle-hardened military types shaking in their boots.

I wonder what's meant by this- Are the military types scared #less of the Aliens or the citizenry of the world?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But I agree this needs to be in ex tags unless the OP is the author

my mistake sir it was from the American Chronicle writer Gary S. Bekkum

here is the link

www.americanchronicle.com...

[Mod Edit - fix BBcode]

[edit on 23/6/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Id say they are. As children in a playground being bullied, they are to scared to tell the people they would like too, fearing the repercussions of the ones that create the fear.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Do any of you know why the french did not disclose?.

The news that we were waiting to here last Friday,Is the silence that we here all to often. The CNES (the NASA of France) The ones who would have this information,along with GEIPAN the French group set up for the purpose of investigating UFOS may of been told not to Disclose for secret security reasons.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

hello hello i'm asking you something . please go back to prev.
green glower. what am i frickin invisable?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry Bud missed your post in between taking the missus to work and enjoying my day off.

personally I think we as one world are ready for Disclosure with all the horrible wars we have witnessed or been through, the shocking 911, the atomic bomb etc etc .being told we are not alone may come as a shock to some ,but as one we have learned to live with these atrocities in only a short time.

maybe the power Hungry wealth stealer s or the money lechers that make big profits off the planet are stopping all this so we are not intruduced to alternative power sources etc.

An ET presence may have a massive and irreversible effect on current power structures that we have in place in our society.

[edit on 23/6/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Ah yes, another armchair sceptic (I was once one myself). You probably have never heard of the Draconian Collective, but it would do alot for explaining the hierarchy of the 2 main types. If you really want what is going on spelled out to the letter read the Dulce Book (its online like I said earlier). We dont know anything, huh? I dont know if youve noticed but the evidence is mounting like never before. Sure theres alot of hoaxes but the shear magnitude of sightings and encounters are realy starting to stack up against the sceptic crowd, but im not here to give you a history lesson or tell of why I converted. I want to state one thing that I absolutely agree with and that is the govt IS "shaking in there boots" and have been since WW2, its only much worse as we approach 2010! Now I dont like the term "shaking in there boots," because I believe we have had some time to prepare, but they know its not gonna be pretty. Here is what is up; ever seen pictures on the US Navys own website for christs sake, of what is on the dark side of the moon. Just take a look! The govt is in a bad situation right now. To me they are trying to disclose as much as they can without sending the population into an uproar. Once the population finds out about the "Truman Deal" they know there will be outrage, but they know it is the "Alien Menace" they are dealing with that has the upper hand. They DO NOT have the power to keep a lid on this forever! Think about it if the US govt really wanted to "hide" there evidence then we wouldnt have the images they purposely leaked. We have countless footage from NASA and the military itself, most has been very poorly debunked! We are being conditioned every day to come accustomed to the inevitable, and if you think it is the governments prerogative when this happens, then you are sadly mistaken, just ask my former friend that completely lost his mind after going to Dulce in 03, who is now serving a 25 year prison sentence!
The truth is obvious to anyone with there eyes open, the world is not flat!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dredulous

Thanks for your input into this thread your contributed posts are fantastic .

And will be reading the "The Dulce Book" your story is compelling to say the least.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Perhaps we won't have government disclosure, but that doesn't rule out aliens making contact, or a civilian group from beating the system. Sure, the government fears this event, but people with power always fear it's loss.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
Perhaps we won't have government disclosure, but that doesn't rule out aliens making contact, or a civilian group from beating the system. Sure, the government fears this event, but people with power always fear it's loss.

I would have to say there are alien groups that would want to make contact with us ,Maybe it is the aliens that may already be here stopping them from doing so.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The government will never offer disclosure and we wont be able to force them in time to stop a war somewhere on earth that will have the convienient side-effect of disrupting the internet and worldwide communication,it has to happen fast and soon,but no matter how you slice it the only option the government has is to slow and hopefull stop the disclosure that is happening right now here and all over the world via the Internet.

I firmly believe that the Internet is or was a weapon that was given to humanity as a trojan horse by forces outside of our known terrestrial governments.To help us all see the truth we choose to see as opposed to the ones we were being forcefed prior to the nets introduction.

The internet is the facilitator of full and complete disclosure so for that reason look for some government somewhere to start a war that will allow the governments of the world to shut us down and to keep the Internet for strictly millitary use.

I was also abducted as a child by several different races of humans co-operating as a group.

So I believe that if you cant presently rationalize the EXISTANCE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF EYEWITNESS REPORTS AND PICTURES AND VIDEOS,AND DEATHBED STATEMENTS AND GOVERNMENT WHISTLEBLOWERS,AND OPEN MINDED ASTRONAUGHTS,AND FORMER PRESIDENTS AND HIGH RANKING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IN MANY COUNTRIES,WELL YOU GET THE POINT RIGHT??

Or do you??

You see disclosure has already happened and I am truly sorry for the billions who ,are, and shall possiblly for the rest of their natural lives ,be,in the dark and unable to wrap their minds around the reality that is unfolding in front of them.

Make no mistake,disclosure has already happened,all that is left now is the personal decisions that those of us who are able to see the writing on the wall will HAVE TO SOON MAKE.

Some of us will need to break from our family bonds and leave people behind that we love,parents children friends,the problem is that many of us in fact the majority of us do not have the ability to abandon our tribes based on a personal belief that the majority of our tribe do not share with us.

You see many of us are already making these decisions because as I said disclosure has already happened.Will we be enough??

Who knows,but I will tell you what I know to be true,YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE IT DRINK.

This may seem harsh but survivors seem to be able to see the path that others dont see,THATS WHY EVERYONE IS NOT A SURVIVOR,ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO CAN FOLLOW THEIR OWN PATH AT THE DECISIVE MOMENT THAT DEFINES SURVIVAL ITSELF.

This means you cant be a sheeple or whatever people call humans who have surrendered their right to define their own futures by their own independant actions when the role call happens.

But as we all know most are sheeple,by the way why did you come to ATS again?

You see you are not a sheeple,now go to work tomorrow and tell your three best buds to educate themselves about disclosure and other races of humans that co-exist with us,wait one week and then ask them a question or two ,THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GRASP THE TRUE MEANING OF SHEEPLE,you can call it freedom to choose what they want to do and say that you dont have a right to judge them based on their unwillingness to see things your way if THAT SAD SACK EXCUSE WILL PACIFY YOUR CONSCIENCE ,OR YOU CAN TELL THE TRUTH WHICH IS THAT THE LARGE PERCENTAGE OF YOUR PEERS ARE SHEEPLE ,NOT THEIR FAULT,NOT YOUR FAULT,NOT GODS FAULT,BUT JEEPERES CREEPERS THIS IS A FACT ALREADY.

Does anyone really think they could have "bad news for the disclosure crowd"????

What could be worse than the fact that the majority of people in an educated country like the ones we live in are in the dark about disclosure?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Fantastic post you have touched on some good points here.
well put together you have made the mind think.
the sheepish as you say, may die of thirst until it is forced down there throats

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

ok but what i'm trying to find out i guess is ,if everybody realises that say
we get disclosure.dosn't mean aliens will start making contact w/ the public. and the only thing we 'd probly get is a bunch files strewn in our face. ya know? sort of a alright!!!!!!!!! aliens do exist . here's all the evidence and everything thats gone on .now what are you gonna do about it?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I've seen strange things in the sky, perhaps it was a meteor, perhaps it was piece of space debris. One thing I'm pretty sure of, if these beings exist they have been here a very long time . They are either some kind etra-dimensional being or some kind of terrestrial life form which too is connected with this planet. A race of beings who are the keepers of of this world. Perhaps worlds like Earth are used to gestate intelligent life and humanity is one of the latest experiments.
Or maybe they have recently arrived , either way, no way I shell call them gods. All things being equal with respect to evolutionary systems , life is in constant conflict with it self and perhaps the same rules which apply on Earth's ecosystems also apply on the macro systems of space. Life exploits life. Lets hope they are benign.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes mate you could be well right . If it is happening now I suppose the change to start with! could be no direct contact ourselves.good point .

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

OpusMarkII Hi thanks for your thoughts glad to hear that you have seen something whilst looking up. It has changed the way you perceive the fact from fiction like so many of us here on ATS .

still until a full disclosure comes about or some hard evidence is thrust upon us we can only wonder.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join