It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have bad news for the UFO disclosure crowd.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

jeez people.... everyone wants to know WHY WHY WHY

cant you be happy you even have the ability to ASK WHY in the first place?

is that not the biggest clue to your very being? the ability to ask WHY?

yes I agree without the dummy in the mouth though.

Said that we are all here to put forward our own thoughts and or experiences.

excellent posts symmetricAvenger

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
erm no i think you are the one who does not see the importance here
For one .. you state I do not think there is a god.. and by that i take it you mean the biblical guy correct?

Er.....no i didn't, you just can't read.... i actually said I don't believe in god.... i said nothing about your beliefs whatsoever.
That is down to your inability to read and respond to a post correctly.

Please go back to the first page and see what happened....cos you've made no sense from the start.

then you say the gov wont tell us .. well i am sure they wont..
i did not say the would correct?
But let me go back to one important factor
YOU WAS CREATED
or did you come from a nothingness?
get real pal...

That's what the thread is about mate.... Disclosure, a point you seem unable to grasp... don't worry.

How do you know i was created?
Are you talking about me specifically or "Man" in general?

Perhaps i am a character in someones dream.

Perhaps i did come from nothingness....perhaps the entire universe and everything in it did.

Perhaps aliens started off the life on our planet as they thought it was a nice planet and deserved some life.

Perhaps there is some unseen force pulling all the strings who created us and is watching over us.

Nobody knows man.

Do you know what though??
NONE of this has anything to do with the OP, which is about disclosure..... something I've been trying to tell you from my first post.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

NONE of this has anything to do with the OP, which is about disclosure..... something I've been trying to tell you from my first post.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

Thanks

You're most welcome.
Some people just don't get it i think.

[edit on 25/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm totally agree whit you, zorgon! Again! That's incredible...!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Er.....no i didn't, you just can't read.... i actually said I don't believe in god.... i said nothing
[/quote

but yet you did not answer my question?

So if you do not believe in god then you are what? an alien?

The topic is disclosure correct?

do you think you would be sitting on ATS if it happened? LOL

that is insane

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Thanks.. its just some people watch to much telly is my problem.

X files is NOT REAL LIFE...

Check some of the posts above me.

If and i do mean IF we found out aliens are about to come down and sort us lot out and we all turn into ET supper smart humans... what then?

still going to ask questions i bet..

its the dumbest thing ever.. aliens and god are not coming to save you...

and for that dude who said im full of nonsensical posts, thats all fine..

but think of this and you said it your self

you have no clue what so ever who put you here do you?

no god? no nothing? or something?

but yet you defend your own argument on what? what is it you are saying, that one day the aliens will come down and chance this rock?

you have got to be kidding me....

No government.. would tell the people of this planet WE HAVE ALIENS

EVER

you entire life is based on biblical books.. even if you do not think about god or gods or aliens..

Look around you mate... the only reason you carry the values you do is the bible that was bashed into your brain as a kid.. so please do not lecture me about i do not know diddly...

The money in your pocket should be the first clue... you did not print it did you? so why on earth would you think that the government will ever tell you the truth?

complicit in thought and removed from reality.

open the box.. its more fun

and that was not directed at you ockky
thanks for the kind words my friend

Gave you a star so you know my post was directed at some other person above

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Regarding Disclosure.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/9eba6c086a5c2d24.jpg[/atsimg]

Denial is disclosure itself.

This is a news bulletin from US intelligence about events in foreign countries mainly focusing on the former USSR/RUSSIA.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
nice post even tho it hurt my eyes trying to read it

the government wont tell you jack .. face it

its not going to happen unless ET or whatever is wizzing about plops down and says hello

Then the SHTF

cue Armageddon music LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yes or the powers that be have a massive fallout with the visitors that are here and SHTF. Then they will have no choice .

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
nice post even tho it hurt my eyes trying to read it

the government wont tell you jack .. face it

its not going to happen unless ET or whatever is wizzing about plops down and says hello

Then the SHTF

cue Armageddon music LOL

You obviously have not read it or your not understanding what is being mentioned in the last paragraph.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

what is to understand?

I mean you live your entire life as a lie ?

money? cmon wake up... what makes you think the people who run the banks sell the oil and control every aspect of your life are going to give that up just so you can say I told you so?

you must be kidding...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If there were ET Tech being used by governments and if there were ET in communications with governments then disclosure will not come until the world stops being at war with each other. Even if there is no ET tech being used or ET contacting governments, the black ops projects will continue and not be fully disclosed to the public until the world stops being at war. They can not disclose things that will take away any advantage their secrecy gives them. It is just the way in which things work.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

agreed.Many people like to day dream about a nice little press conference..

goes something like this..

Dear people of the world.. it has come to our attention that we are not alone in our universe /me rolls eyes.. We have been in contact with an alien race for er like 40 odd years "in fact more" but lets nail it down ..

This is not going to happen and why?

The very control the governments of the world hold over you is 2 things

RELIGION AND MONEY

they are the only 2 aspects of life that you use every day

one is the 10 commandments or what ever biblical crap you read

the other is money

Both keep your brain in a box... the other day i posted on a thread about having no money and people said i do not want to be a slave

just because you do not see the chains does not mean there are none

the chains are IN your HEAD

that is the problem

work is a nice name for slave.. for why do you work?

in this system of what? money? celebrity ?

some people are so dumb i wonder why on earth we are here.. i really do..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That was fun,

But its not about you or me, we are amongst the 98% of the world's population which has been condition exactly how you are responding to now. Your every aspect of freedom or concept of individuality has been exactly pre programmed from way before you were even conceived. That also applies to your future offspring.

Remember, you are a product of your environment.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I am a product of the universe.. not mans egotistical bullpat

I am as free as i want to be always have always will be... can you change that?

i do not think any man can for he was not the one who made the choice..

you are here for a reason my friend and its got Naff all to do with aliens or god

Its always been about YOU
sooner you wake up to this fact the better

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I am a product of the universe.. not mans egotistical bullpat

In theory you are, in reality you and me are a product of our upbringing, our exposure to television, radio, school, girlfriends and this list goes on and is endless. If you sit back and look at how many external real life influences you have been exposed to, is when you realize that each individuals concept of reality alters in many ways. You might want to achieve tranquil life style, were as your neighbor might want to achieve a life style of millions. Do you see with such a small example the concept of reality is a bi product of our exposure external influences.

I am as free as i want to be always have always will be... can you change that?

I do not want to change or suggest any change. I was only pointing out that free or the notion of one being free is as close to reality as the notion of elephants playing the piano. Everything you think,eat,purchase,wash and communicate has been pre fabricated to fit the society you and i and everyone lives in.

do not think any man can for he was not the one who made the choice..

you are here for a reason my friend and its got Naff all to do with aliens or god

Its always been about YOU
sooner you wake up to this fact the better

I am only a passer by in this world, and the body i have is only on rental basis for a certain amount of time, what happens beyond that, i have no idea.

P.S. I hope you do not think i am being hostile towards you in any way, i do feel that we are merely having a dialogue.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
But its not about you or me, we are amongst the 98% of the world's population which has been condition exactly how you are responding to now

Not me... I'm in that 2%

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
Very powerful words. As I have commented about you post. what I was wondering is the dark side of the moon photos you talked about on the US NAVY S web site I had a look and could not find it. wondering if you have a link to the picture mate.

Hmmm, a couple points..

No: 1

THERE IS NO DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
Please get that straight so I don't have to wack ya with a big stick

No: 2

IF the NAVY was hiding stuff... why would they have those pictures on their website?

No: 3

All you people so sure that the 'government' never tells you anything... how many of you have ASKED? Have you ever filed an FOIA request? Have you ever written a NAVY or AIR FORCE public relations officer and ASKED?

Have you looked for answers at .mil sites or are you afraid to go there because they WILL know who you are and track what files you view? Are you afraid? (you should be
especially if you are not in the USA or on a base)

Did you even know that HAARP is operated by the US NAVY NRL (Naval Research Lab, the same people who ran the Clementine mission to the Moon and where those pictures of the FARSIDE of the moon are found?

Did you know that the AFRL Air Force Research Lab gave press releases about a triangular airplane that has NO AILERONS? Do you even know what that means "NO AILERONS"? It means it has no conventional means of steering... it uses PLASMA ACTUATORS. Think about that for a second... PLASMA. One person at ATS even has the picture as an Avatar...

But no one is getting the message that we have plasma technology being used on our stealth planes RIGHT NOW and you can get the fact sheets from the Air Force

But you have to ask, and you have to know how to ask and who to ask

Sure they won't tell you all the latest secrets, but you can extrapolate on what they do tell you and project that 20 years ahead, because what they tell you is the OLD STUFF

Disclosure is all around you... but sitting at the PC and not USING it to search then whining about whether or not disclosure will happen... who silly is that?

Give you an example...

MANY times I have hinted at the other space program, the REAL space program. We even talked in many threads about secret space stations... had all sorts of evidence but what did we get? Ridicule, disbelief, personal abuse..

Then along came PBS NOVA and scooped me by a week but I don't mind as they did it better than I could have
ASTROSPIES and since hat day no one has challenged me on secret astronaut corps

Also in the STS 75 tether threads I can't count the number of times I hinted at the OTHER tether that flew a month after the STS 75 failed... only TWO people ever U2U'ed me to ask what I was talking about
Funny thing is it is still spotted by amateur astronomers from time to time

Disclosure will not be dropped in your lap. They will leak stuff and you have to pick up the crumbs and put the loaf back together to see the big picture.

I do my part, but you cannot make a horse drink. You made a comment on the red tee shirt, but did you get the point of you/them?

And are you not curious on what that pretty triangle in the hanger is?

Added:

Here is your website for the FARSIDE pictures
This is version 1.5 browser, the one most people still use...
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Me? I prefer the full color data set

[edit on 25-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Always a pleasure to read your posts, as we have exchanged a few u2u's which were rather eye opening as to your, lets say quest for truth.

But as you can see, many who attach themselves to ufology only look at the tree and not the forest. It actually makes life much easier for many people around.

Wouldn't you agree ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join