It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have bad news for the UFO disclosure crowd.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If the alleged extraterrestrial presence is real, the odds are against disclosure.
this is from Gary S. Bekkum

Among members of the Intelligence Community, the tale of the alien presence is known as the "core story" of contact between the aliens and the government.

The strong rumor is there is a "disturbing" aspect to this "core story," something so dire

it leaves battle-hardened military types shaking in their boots.

An example of a real government program so secret that revealing its very existence endangers the national security involves martial law plans and preparations in the event of first strike use of nuclear weapons.

A 1992 cover story for TIME Magazine called "The Doomsday Blueprints" pieces together early cold war preparations intended to enable the survival of the government following a catastrophic nuclear exchange.

www.americanchronicle.com...

just of the press at the American Chronicle

[Mod Edit - ex tags, shorten quote]

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

[edit on 23/6/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the Apollo astronaut who was the sixth man to walk on the moon, remains an outspoken supporter of the "core story" explanation for government secrecy.

Snip~~

Astronaut Mitchell then added, "The UFO program that the admiral sought would be in this category. Thus by law he would be required to deny the existence of such a program. For a core secret SAP, even a 'no comment' would be a breach of security."

www.americanchronicle.com...

[Mod edit - snip & ex tags]
Please, in future posts add some of your own content.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The thing that gets me with people who say its not going to happen is

Look up at the sky

can you honestly tell me we are all alone

Yes or No

And if you say I think we are not that means YES, and if you say NO that means we are all sinners and going to hell in a hole

Or not? who knows.... but one thing i do know is that i live on a planet with other beings and its not the garden of you know what is it?

I mean lets get realistic here.. If god made us lot we are shafted.. no way you look at it.. if "something made us" "i mean humans not trees" then we are still shafted...

The way i see it is aliens are the same as humans and the faster we start just being raw humans and not worry about god or aliens but be selfish and worry about our race..

we are shafted.

god aliens ... who cares

the government cant just come out and say, sure we are in cahoots with aliens..

we are still fragile and people would freak out...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
Look up at the sky
Yes or No

That has nothing to do with disclosure.... nothing you wrote did really.

Just because Aliens may exist, doesn't mean the government are going to come right out and tell the public.
And just because most people believe that there must be life out there in the universe somewhere....man, even in our own solar system....doesn't make it so.

We'll see i guess.

A lot of people have been waiting a long time for this stuff....and they probably don't think we're any closer either.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yes or No

I don't see where it's possible to know at this point. We have some evidence, but we can't even be sure exactly what it's evidence of. So honestly, the only answer anybody can give is, "I don't know."

As for the government locking everybody up, the only basic reason I can see for that never happening is that there's no money in it. When people are forced to work, rather than being rewarded for it, they'll always do the absolute minimum they're required to to avoid punishment. Incentivize somebody, however, and they'll gladly work until they drop.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Unless you are Gary S. Bekkum I would advise you place the text, you have taken from the link, in quotes, which seems to be next to all that you have placed in your first and second posts.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Koka]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

how can you say it has nothing to do with it??

people blow them self up for religion.. and you say god has nothing to do with this little problem?

oh boy...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

how can you say it has nothing to do with it??

people blow them self up for religion.. and you say god has nothing to do with this little problem?

oh boy...

Whether we're alone or not has nothing to do with disclosure.... that is a FACT.

What does god have to do with anything?
You've lost me now....

Read my post....what is it that you disagree with?

You don't make any sense?

[edit on 23/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
reply to post by ocker

Unless you are Gary S. Bekkum I would advise you place the text, you have taken from the link, in quotes, which seems to be next to all that you have placed in you first and second posts.

Yeah I was wondering about that. I thought we had someone who is in direct, continuous contact with Dr. Edgar Mitchell.

Thanks for clearing that up Koka!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

let me show you a convo..

Me: Hey mate do you think aliens visit earth

Them: Well i do not know really...

Me: but your alive? and we live on a planet?

Them: yeah but its still live crazy i mean aliens!! woohaaa

Me: But who made you then?

Them: dunno? i just kinda sit on the fence

Me : oh

Them: shrugs

Me rolls eyes

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Some of us would not and would love to hear something that would freak out battle-hardened military types, especially if it's real. I mean, so what? It's already true now, right? Nothing in reality has in fact changed just because you've been informed.

Whatever. Lame excuses. Get to it. It's necessary.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Look up at the sky
Yes or No

----------------------------------------------

you mean them stars n stuff? so many we cant count em? or see them all?

oh sorry i just thought we lived on a planet? in some huge place so big we have words like infinity ?

I think being here has everything to do with telling the human race we are not alone after kissing some gods ass for long enough?

I mean you say it has nothing to do with telling people we are not alone and you say I do not know?

you are an alien to me in respects are you not?

what is alien? little green men? or is it the miss understanding of biology? and environment?

Do you think of God or aliens or just not really that bothered?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I'm gonna leave you to it mate.
You obviously can't hold a conversation and you actually make no sense, nor can you read a post properly.

Have fun

Just to clarify, not that you'll understand it but hey.

I don't believe in God or Gods..

But i do believe in the existence of extra-terrestrial life.

I just don't think the government is gonna tell us about it....which is what this thread was actually about....before you started rambling.

Peace anyway

[edit on 23/6/09 by blupblup]

link   
The Disclosure project since may 2001 has been trying push the closed doors open .
with all their transcripts of witness testimony from dozens of military, government and corporate witnesses.

also Well researched background cases of UFO sightings and landings.

A 500+ page Briefing Document and the 70+ page Executive Summary.

These materials were designed to educate the leaders of society. A hard copy of the Executive Summary was hand delivered to the office of each member of Congress in the weeks prior to the May 9th Press Conference.

the door is still closed

link   

the government cant just come out and say, sure we are in cahoots with aliens..

Only the drunk, idiot rednecks from the south that have no education or understandable conscious thought would freak out.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

i know what your saying but.... you cant just say after 2000 years Oh by the way its all a lie and we was made by aliens?

the world would go insane more than it is now if that was the case...

besides i like being on ATS

do you think you will still be sitting on your pc typing away on ats like in the mind brain washing movies?

lol now that is insane

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by EnlightenUp

i know what your saying but.... you cant just say after 2000 years Oh by the way its all a lie and we was made by aliens?

the world would go insane more than it is now if that was the case...

Reality is getting stale like old moldy bread with people doing the same old stupid crap over and over again. A shakeup would do us some good in the long run and put things in proper perspective.

besides i like being on ATS

Me too. Purging the alien topic as suitable material might be refreshing.

do you think you will still be sitting on your pc typing away on ats like in the mind brain washing movies?

lol now that is insane

Not about aliens, that's for sure. I may perish in the ensuing chaos or I may not.

[edit on 6/23/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Larry Lowe from the Phoenix Examiner has touched on this subject extensive
in the media.

He goes on to say that

Greer and Peckman are not the only horses in the race. Other contenders include Steve Bassett's Million Fax on Washington, a healthy world-wide exopolitical movement that will convene in Barcelona in July and the Obama administration itself. A late entry which could upset the field is the emerging involvement of the technologically adroit Facebook Twitterati that can be thought of as Disclosure 2.0

There are at least 8 horses in this race ranging from entire governments to the ephemeral power of P2P social networking. Exactly how it will shake out is anyone's guess and Las Vegas may well begin laying odds on the sports book as to which disclosure movement will make a break down the home stretch and take the win at the wire.

www.examiner.com...

you can see his full story with Links to the works of the above mentioned in his article.

[edit on 23/6/2009 by ocker]

[Mod Edit - ex tags]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Look up at the sky
Yes or No

Just because Aliens may exist, doesn't mean the government are going to come right out and tell the public.
And just because most people believe that there must be life out there in the universe somewhere....man, even in our own solar system....doesn't make it so.

We'll see i guess.

A lot of people have been waiting a long time for this stuff....and they probably don't think we're any closer either.

It also depends on how many forms of alien life there may be... who says there won't be a better kind of alien that shows up more powerful than those who hide, and just show themselves.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ive already had discussions with some "nieves" on the recent thread "If disclosure meant WW3 would you still want it?" What I told the author of the thread was that he was missing the point. The two will coincide with each other; disclosure will come as a way to draft the entire populace into inevitable service once "it" begins and as I have told many sceptics (I am a former one) it wont be long until the undeniables start happening. I have good reason to believe it will start as soon as 2010! I am a former sceptic like I said who had some friends that had a life altering experience in Dulce NM (2 of them where out there to disprove it!), if you want to know more about it chech out the thread I mentioned earlier, but what I strongly recommend to anyone who is literate do is to read something simply called "The Dulce Book" it is free online--just google it. This book I personally believe (though there are sceptics of it like always) is one of the best No-Nonsense "history to present" accounts of what has and is going on. What I find also very informative is the "tactics" it presents on how to deal with "things". In the book it makes no predictions and has no New-Age "Aliens are here to show us the meaning of life stuff" it to me is the best accounts of something very REAL to me. Im not going to reveal my 2010 source (its not a book or any thing) but you are very right are own govt is in a very compromising position. They did make a deal of "necessity" after WW2, we not only got the shaft but laid the foundations for WW3! Which is going to be so complicated we wont even know who are enemies are at the end! thats why the govt is basically planing on "starting from scratch" meaning Alien and humans alike will be wiped out and only a fraction of the populace will remain!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Dredulous]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Dredulous]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join