It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have bad news for the UFO disclosure crowd.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

The amount of difference in realities would rip our conciousness apart, they are far enlightented to understand the reason of our being than us.

We could not grasp such an magnificient array of different understanding and spirituallity.

The overlying concept is to work on yourself 'within' yourself without straying to far into the wrongly created reality that others shape for you for this is the problem.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

The overlying concept is to work on yourself 'within' yourself without straying to far into the wrongly created reality that others shape for you for this is the problem.

Hi
I believe millions if not more are doing this and working on themselves within. A full on disclosure or landing would soon bring the others out of their false realty, and after the initial shock become more in tune to the universe as one.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by ocker

The amount of difference in realities would rip our conciousness apart, they are far enlightented to understand the reason of our being than us.

We could not grasp such an magnificient array of different understanding and spirituallity.

Must be talking about American's! Australians would never be this spineless!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

We could start another thread on the difference in the perceptions we take on the reality thrown upon us, including gullibility for one .

we have different up brings and each culture has it differences .

In regard to spineless yes we as Australians have a strong back bone and we are more than obliging to help a mate in any circumstance.

So are the Americans and the sacrifices of late that their service men and women have endured for their own flag and their own beliefs for fellow country men is outstanding. Well done to them and their families.

Thanks for your comment

Ocker

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hullo

Take a look at material uncovered in the Australian Government's UFO files at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pwilpwil

Thanks I will endeavor to go over all their documents .

excellent find ..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pwilpwil

That... because I have to buy a CD at the first one

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by pwilpwil

That... because I have to buy a CD at the first one

Yes it pays to dig deeper before buying copied material.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What if they show up then do nothing but leave and let us think about it for a while.

What if they dont want the earths ecosystems destroyed or the environment damaged.By a global nuclear holocaust.

If they didnt have superior firepower or complete technological advantage America for sure and probably other countries would put up a military effort so they would have to put on a completely global show of force or PRESENCE.

What if we are a resource in a galactic war and our population in terms of numbers is what encompasses our value.

What if one walks down a walkway from a ship holding the "newest edition BIBLE".

What if they are mostly human like us

What if disclosure is really the revelation that we as a race are in a galactic war and have already been providing strategic supplies and manpower in support of our felllow humans.

What if we are galvanized into a single global human coalition by exactly such a reality and what if we really do need the billions of people we have.

Disclosure or whatever we call it has A VERY HUMAN RING TO IT , in the sense that there are military powers,a war,technology.

My experiance didnt involve a red carpet ,a marching band or a monkey playing an organ.

No one offered me "a tour of the bridge" of the ship I was in,actually they did,but not initially.

We are in something big and I have been to the moon and seen things there as have others.

This is military in nature.

We are about to get a species wide wakeup call,this is mother nature at her finest on a universal scale.

So what?

Humanity was built like a model-T and then refined into a raging sports car,we are ready ,we were born ready,for anything at all .This is why we are all so adaptable,the only question is WHO will be around to talk about this in twenty years?

Disclosure is here within the government and the public domain,but one of humanities greatest if not our single GREATEST STRENGTH,is our INABILITY to all stay on the same page,we are like six billion terrorist cells that are independant but also co-operative,what a formidible adversary to overcome .

These guys have learned the same lessons we have all learned about humanity,that there is something about our species that makes us all run around like confused ants when we dont have a singular reality or perspective or purpose or belief or whatever you want to call it,how about just that A SINGLE CALLING,with a single calling we are a force so powerful that we require no protection or aid from anyone at all to ensure our survival.

To many crappy decietful institutions exist WORLDWIDE for humanity to ever come together without several global conflicts .

These institutions which include religons need to disrupt global perspectives,hence communication, in order to simply survive,there is only one way to defeat so many "terrorist cells".

A complete and absolute sweep that includes EVERYONE EVERYWHERE AT THE EXACT SAME TIME TO EXPOSE OUR THROATS AND FORCE US TO KNEEL IN SUBSERVIENCE.

This is what is coming in the soon to be released disclosure and simultaneous global contact.

The same message to all WORLD POWERS ,A MESSAGE THAT CANNOT BE BASTARDIZED OR HIDDEN OR MANIPULATED,A MESSAGE THAT WILL LEAVE EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH WITH THE SAME THOUGHTS AT THE SAME FOR ONLY THE SECOND TIME IN HUMANITIES HISTORY.

When we are all done with the first thought I hope we all have the same second thought,HOW THE HELL DO WE FIND A WAY TO ASSIMILATE A FOE MORE POWERFUL THAN OURSELVES,AND HOW DO WE HIDE OUR TRUE INTENTIONS FOR WHAT MAY BE A THOUSAND YEAR LONG FIGHT FOR FREEDOM.

We are humans and we are designed for battle in every way.

Humanity has always fought for its survival and we will fight again very soon.

So whats REALLY NEW ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

Nothing other than time marches on and the world is like a parade you can try to find the best spot where you can see everything but you will never truly see it all,you just have to make sure that you are happy with the view the first time you choose.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Hi one4all a well written and very powerful post .

Sounds like you have some inside information about disclosure It would be good if you can elaborate if possible on this some more.

"My experiance didnt involve a red carpet ,a marching band or a monkey playing an organ.

No one offered me "a tour of the bridge" of the ship I was in,actually they did,but not initially.

We are in something big and I have been to the moon and seen things there as have others"

Can you also give some feedback if possible on what things you have seen on the moon.

Thanks

Ocker

[edit on 10/7/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I saw the small ship that shuttled me off the earth,I saw other children,I saw the inside of the "training area",I saw the earth fade and the moon loom.

Whatever method of propulsion the craft used ,it seemed like only a small amount of time had passed ,BUT WE HAD TRAVELLED TO THE MOON.

Very small,flimsey craft,like sitting inside of a six seat prop plane at two thousand feet in the air.

I wasnt given any special message or information about disclosure,or any message at all,for that matter IT WAS A GIFT THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING I REMEMBER,A GIFT FROM AN ALLY AND POSSIBLY A FRIEND.

The military aspects of my event are all evidence of an worldwide threat that has been kept from the masses.

Why do you think four billion of us are mining this rock ??

I wasnt given this as a message,but we sure have a lot of raw material lying around here on the planet,in fact an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT IN TERMS OF MASS.

If we needed to mobilise we could certainly do so and I am sorry to say this for the first time on this board,but this galactic war could go either way and we could end up fighting here.

This is why the soldiers I talked to were willing to sacrifice their lives in the war.

Disclosure MAY IN FACT BE A GLOBAL CALL TO ARMS AND THE MOBILIZATION OF BILLIONS OF HUMANS IN A UNITED CAUSE.

I dont want to confuse the issue but look at what happened in russia over the last twenty years in terms of the countries withdrawel from the nuclear arms race.It wasnt fluke,they pulled out for the same REASONS RUSSIA HAS ALWAYS HISTORICLY MADE SUCH A MOVE.

Very rarely and only under absolutely unfathomable odds,the russian people dont give up on anything so rest assured they were simply repositioning themselves.

They see no need to pursue or participate in a global dynamic that wont be around for very long.

They are aware that their resources will be used in the best interests of the many and this makes them as happy as the Americans get when they hear that they get to expend their resources in battle fighting the ultimate evil,a threat to humanity itself.

There is already a global organization running many aspects of our lives in a cooperative manner.

Earth is a protected outpost,a resource of immense value,and our population is the biggest asset we posess,MOSTLY BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE BATTLE KNOWS WE ARE HERE.

But if our enemies discover us we are in for a fight,there is no predetermined winner or loser,just the way we humans like the odds,up in the air.

Sorry if I strayed off topic anywhere but this is some of what I see.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Hi once again one4all and thanks for your reply.

Very interesting post yet again, you have been privileged in your travels.The insight into the galactic war you share is a debatable one with no evidence available to share with the masses. I have read many writings on the subject and listened to others talk about it ,and myself tend to agree.You are right when you say .....

Disclosure MAY IN FACT BE A GLOBAL CALL TO ARMS AND THE MOBILIZATION OF BILLIONS OF HUMANS IN A UNITED CAUSE.

lets hope not though and we all come together for a peace full purpose.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If there are visitors from elsewhere if they wanted to take over they would have. I assume they don't want to take over, at least not yet. I don't blame them for not wanting people to know they are here, you know they monitor the tv signals and radio. Think about it, there are places in o cities that their own citizens won't tread. The gov should have some kind of plan for every crisis, I am not sure how good they are, remember the Texas evacuation. I have seen a UFO, I believe. The government will not disclose because it might weaken religion's hold on people. Which would weaken the govs control. Its all control issue, but the bottom line is someone has to be in control.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join