It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Are you kidding, call law enforcement? Who will put us in FEMA camps...law enforcement!! Any people who called law enforcement (or even the telegraph) during this "exercise" should be worried they will be taken away as "home-grown terrorists" if something of this nature were to occur. And they will never stop their plans because a few of us know the truth. Many were onto 9/11 before it happened, did they care? Of course not. They didn't even mention the collapse of the third building in the report because there was no explanation. The point is as long as the majorities watch their TV's and follow what they hear and see on them, we are all in trouble. The only thing knowing the truth gives you is satisfaction, not safety.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'd like to give a shout out to the people still trying to decode messages. You guys are making me laugh!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
I'd like to give a shout out to the people still trying to decode messages. You guys are making me laugh!

We failed to see the warning signs in movies, TV, ect when 9/11 was approaching. We will not make that mistake again. Fake or not, this is close enough to reality to warrant attention.

Go back to sleep if that is funny to you.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Some of you really just deserve for this all to happen. Why do most of you always take joy in laughing at someone else's expense. There is still reason for concern whether you want to admit it. If you're not interested just go do something else, why laugh at us? Bet that makes you feel soo super cool..

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There is no need to laugh at someone just because they're decoding the messages. Even if it IS fake, it's interesting none the less.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OK, I'm still on Page 9 of this Thread, but I must point out this link on the Telegraph, before I actually get to the end (might take me a few hours).

By John Hiscock
Published: 11:02AM BST 19 Jun 2009

Jack Black in 'Year One': infantile or immature?
Jack Black, star of new biblical comedy 'Year One', will do anything to get a laugh.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I've done a search on ATS for the link and the title - found none.

Sorry if this has been already discussed.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Man this thread is out of control. LOL

The amount of people still screwing around with codes is hilarious.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Terminator movie, the phrase blackjack comes up within the first 10 min. Just stuck out to me after the obama coincidence.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLogic

We failed to see the warning signs in movies, TV, ect when 9/11 was approaching. We will not make that mistake again. Fake or not, this is close enough to reality to warrant attention.

Go back to sleep if that is funny to you.

Yes, it warranted attention and was all explained.

For some reason I knew that when Justin came clean about all of this, people would still hold on to it.

Sorry, but your sick little fantasy of this coming true is not happening. Get over it and quit being blind to what's in front of you.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack

No one's saying this is definitely real now, but there's still a chance.

Think about it:

www.presstv.ir...

News that just came in about Al Qaeda threatening to get their hands on nukes.

Hmm...yes it's all fake...(sarcasm)

[edit on 21-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

Think about it:

www.presstv.ir...

Not sure what that article has to do with Justin Williams and his work of fiction.

Oh and somebody mentioned that the site was hosted by a military server. False, the site was hosted by Godaddy.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by StaringBack]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Think about it:

www.presstv.ir...

Exactly, there's too many coincidences with this whole "game" in real life right now, you have to be ignorant to not still consider there's truth in it. Notice that article is dated "Mon, 22 Jun 2009 00:02:09 GMT"

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

If you believe none of this what are you doing here?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xburtonxrockerx

Like I said, giving a shout out to all of the ignorant people that refuse to accept that this was all fake.

There is not a matter of believing or not believing the Black Jack story. Please accept the fact that Justin Williams was behind this and he came clean. Maybe you should read back 15 pages or so. We talked to him on here.

If you still think anything is going to happen related to Black Jack, you are WANTING it to happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Stop acting ignorant as if people want something to happen.

It doesn't matter if Operation Blackjack is fake or not because the real false flag is on its way. They are preparing it for WW3, and if you don't think that, then not even God can help you.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have come to terms with the type of people that are here. There are those that will maintain an open mind and always seek the truth, and then there are those that will look down on others for doing it, believe in their selfish ways and their on glorified "self-truths".

If some of you are so adamant that it is over and are tired of people toying with it then honestly, what are you doing here? What are you still doing in this topic?

If you honestly saw this from the beginning as some "game" or "hoax" then what were you even here for if not to find the truth? All of a sudden some information comes out and some of you are so quick to turn to hide from judgement that it is sad.

No one is here to judge you. You are judging yourself. By laughing at people who care for no reason, you are no better than Justin Williams himself; no better than the Telegraph for approving such madness.

Maybe you don't have family and friends, or maybe you just don't care about human life in general, but the same similarities all remain. When a times comes that something MIGHT threaten your normal existence, wether it be a comic strip or warning, or a news thread of immenent attack, there are those that will laugh it off or create excuses about why it can't happen, how something like this is "impossible" and it would "never happen in a million years". That is what I see here.

I see a bunch of people who are afraid to show that they were concerned and instead are trying to save face. This isn't denying ignorance, this isn't how truthseekers are supposed to act. We aren't here to give up and just accept what were told. What would be the point if we didn't uncover every bit of information we could? How would that make us any different from those who don't give a damn, the sheeple who refuse to wake up?

For some of us, we are no different, for others, we will fight to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. There is no denying right now that we do not have the WHOLE truth on this. We do not know the details, we do not know the reasoning, and we do not know the provocation that caused any of this to happen in the first place.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT?! Are they trying to make statistics? Are they trying to prove that there are "crazies" all over the internet that will hunt unrelentlessly for the truth? Well guess what, they didn't need to PROVE any of that. If people want to call us crazy from protecting ourselves and our livelihood, and searching for the REAL in this world and sifting through the lies and the BS, then so be it. I will gladly take that title any day and I'm sure many would.

But don't sit here and say that you deny ignorance when you put on a display of ignorance more grand than the fireworks on Independence Day. You give every one of us a bad name.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Stop acting ignorant as if people want something to happen.

It doesn't matter if Operation Blackjack is fake or not because the real false flag is on its way. They are preparing it for WW3, and if you don't think that, then not even God can help you.

Sweet, start a thread about it then. This is a thread about Operation Blackjack and as of last night, how it was never real.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Like I said, giving a shout out to all of the ignorant people that refuse to accept that this was all fake.

There is not a matter of believing or not believing the Black Jack story. Please accept the fact that Justin Williams was behind this and he came clean. Maybe you should read back 15 pages or so. We talked to him on here.

If you still think anything is going to happen related to Black Jack, you are WANTING it to happen.

I did read it, I've followed the whole thread, personally decoding and following all of the websites so I knew what to believe. Like I said earlier, I don't think that means it was all fake. You underestimate the power and control down to the individual person these people have. That is what they crave, it takes one person like JW to control this entire groups consciousness, that is sadly so obvious. Even the people here mostly just follow the group, rarely coming up with their own ideas. Personally, I think you scream "disinformation agent" or maybe just a real jerk, we all know they're out there. Wasting your time arguing that it's all fake, we might want to believe it's real, but you want to believe it's fake. Truth is no one knows, follow your own thoughts and make up your own mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I have come to terms with the type of people that are here. There are those that will maintain an open mind and always seek the truth, and then there are those that will look down on others for doing it, believe in their selfish ways and their on glorified "self-truths".

If some of you are so adamant that it is over and are tired of people toying with it then honestly, what are you doing here? What are you still doing in this topic?

If you honestly saw this from the beginning as some "game" or "hoax" then what were you even here for if not to find the truth? All of a sudden some information comes out and some of you are so quick to turn to hide from judgement that it is sad.

No one is here to judge you. You are judging yourself. By laughing at people who care for no reason, you are no better than Justin Williams himself; no better than the Telegraph for approving such madness.

Maybe you don't have family and friends, or maybe you just don't care about human life in general, but the same similarities all remain. When a times comes that something MIGHT threaten your normal existence, wether it be a comic strip or warning, or a news thread of immenent attack, there are those that will laugh it off or create excuses about why it can't happen, how something like this is "impossible" and it would "never happen in a million years". That is what I see here.

I see a bunch of people who are afraid to show that they were concerned and instead are trying to save face. This isn't denying ignorance, this isn't how truthseekers are supposed to act. We aren't here to give up and just accept what were told. What would be the point if we didn't uncover every bit of information we could? How would that make us any different from those who don't give a damn, the sheeple who refuse to wake up?

For some of us, we are no different, for others, we will fight to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. There is no denying right now that we do not have the WHOLE truth on this. We do not know the details, we do not know the reasoning, and we do not know the provocation that caused any of this to happen in the first place.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT?! Are they trying to make statistics? Are they trying to prove that there are "crazies" all over the internet that will hunt unrelentlessly for the truth? Well guess what, they didn't need to PROVE any of that. If people want to call us crazy from protecting ourselves and our livelihood, and searching for the REAL in this world and sifting through the lies and the BS, then so be it. I will gladly take that title any day and I'm sure many would.

But don't sit here and say that you deny ignorance when you put on a display of ignorance more grand than the fireworks on Independence Day. You give every one of us a bad name.

You could just man up and address that to me since I know it's aimed at me.

Anyway, I admitted that I believed it to be true at one point. It works both ways, because apparently a lot of people have too much pride to admit that it was a hoax.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I did read it, I've followed the whole thread, personally decoding and following all of the websites so I knew what to believe. Like I said earlier, I don't think that means it was all fake. You underestimate the power and control down to the individual person these people have. That is what they crave, it takes one person like JW to control this entire groups consciousness, that is sadly so obvious. Even the people here mostly just follow the group, rarely coming up with their own ideas. Personally, I think you scream "disinformation agent" or maybe just a real jerk, we all know they're out there. Wasting your time arguing that it's all fake, we might want to believe it's real, but you want to believe it's fake. Truth is no one knows, follow your own thoughts and make up your own mind.

You sir, are grasping at straws.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join