It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

touche.
i admit i was "fooled" and there is still concern, but more a result of actual current events, i.e. north korea

regardless, i wouldnt blame anyone for believing something so misleading and serious.
most of these types of events are warned about...those warnings are just ignored (columbine, 9/11, etc)
i would hate for this to be one of those times...
i think everyone will feel better tomorrow when it has passed with no incident.
except for maybe some hurt pride here or there. LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

There's no point to argue with the people that are illogical.

Whatever puts you to sleep at night there bud.

Good dreams.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I have read over 5000 posts scattered over four forums, some of which I felt I need a bath afterwards, and watched in real time the codes broken and the 'important information' stream in. The servers hosting this "game" have been tracked down and identified as "Military", and the base from which it is originating. A "game" I think not. Here is the Mil info discovered and by the way I was watching this "real time". Not 15 minutes after this info was discovered and posted...the whole "game" started to crash....Hmmmmm...I wonder why? Info from GLP hackers at approx 4:30 PDT June 20, 2009: "half of the IP adress are CLASS 3 adresses, the person who built the website is apparently using .mil computers to hide more easily. For more informations,the last locating spot is Fort Worth, Dallas, Class 3 Arlington Mil base, most of the IP are using "fake pipes" *** Is JB12 a military computer?!?!?! *** This is true. This just got VERY interesting. This can safely conclude this is NOT viral marketing, or anything else related to Promo." *** JW is a ruse. He is neither smart enough to pull something like this off nor "dumb enough". This is classified as "international terrorism". And he would be guilty. If you or I did this where would we be today? Remember the 17 year old home schooler who was arrested and is still in jail for so called 'internet terrorism'? They had him in cuffs not but a couple days after the "incident"...And now ask yourself, how long has this been going on? Since January, and where is JW? Are we seeing a picture develop here. Don't be deceived nor let your guard down. This is not "game over". It has just begun. The enemy comes in many forms like a chameleon. Once it has been discovered it has to change its environment hence its colors. I had three possibles in my mind to work with: 1...game 2...real 3...test The "test". What do the PTB do when they want to "test" the waters of John Q Public? They throw out a bone and see what they get back. Look at the RFID card. That was a test to see how the "sheeple" would react and if they could confidently implement their plan. But they soon found that not enough people were "sheeple" yet so they retracted the idea as Pelosi has said. This scenario is coming to a city near you. It may not be today or tomorrow but it is coming. What they found out is that 300 million "sheeple" have taken the "blue pill" and returned to "people" once again. Because at last count that is how many were "working and tracking" this "game". What this tells them is their "timeline" is in jeopardy. And they must act fast before "more wake up". No...this is not "game over"....Do not go back to sleep!

www.davidicke.com...

EDIT
i understand many people think this is a "game" now, or was. thats fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
but why are people insisting that this whole thread get taken down?! isn't that going a little far...i mean, let the thread peter out on its own (since its SO invalid) and just ignore it...
i'm failing to see the logic here?
did it make people THAT Mad that there is evidence that they *gasp* believed it could be true at first??? don't blame yourself, a lot of us did.
i'll be honest, i'd say we aren't out of the woods yet.
but hey, thats my OPINION.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
then what is goinbg to happen monday?

any ideas?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by RenDMC

There's no point to argue with the people that are illogical.

Whatever puts you to sleep at night there bud.

Good dreams.

I'll sleep when your prediction happens, how about that? just to make sure your not a liar, of course

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Im going to be late for work again, the kids will be acting up and Im going to check my bank account and be dissapointed. In other words nothing unusual will happen. At least I hope.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've found a 3rd secret message in part5 of Operation Blackjack:

On the 'Approved Press Representitive' ID card, it shows the following text:

"ID: SGFOaCBDYWR3YWwgbm93IHRvIGdpdmUgaXGgbW90aW9uPw"

well after seeing that there are (and were) hex "encoded" messages in operation blackjack, I checked out the cartoon myself and I immediately recognized that as a base64 encoded string.

If you decode from base64 to ASCII, you get the following "secret" message:

"HaNh Cadwal now to give iq motion"

to prove this to yourself, you can use any online base64 decoder, like this one:

www.toastedspam.com...

and enter the coded string as "SGFOaCBDYWR3YWwgbm93IHRvIGdpdmUgaXGgbW90aW9uPw" and then hit the "decode" button.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The website seems to be down...

2nd line!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"Hath Cadwal now to give it motion" is a quote from Shakespeer's "Cymbeline"

BELARIUS: My ingenious instrument!
Hark, Polydore, it sounds! But what occasion
Hath Cadwal now to give it motion? Hark!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I saw something on the military channel on operation blackjack. It was about a new type of upgrade to the B1-B strategic bomber. Its called the B1-W stealth bomber. It carries 20 x the payload of current stealth bombers. Not sure why both these would have the same operation name??

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"HaNh Cadwal now to give iq motion"

Anagrams for HaNh Cadwal

Claw Hand Ha
Claw Hand Ah

The "claw hand" in symbolism, is found many times in ancient Egyptian culture, plus...

"John Wilkes Booth
(b. 1838 - d. 1865)
Freemason and American stage actor who assassinated U.S. president Abraham Lincoln. Wilkes is seen here giving the claw hand, while posing for the photo. "

- I'm guessing that the symbolism here is that something hidden will start giving it's knowledge. At the very least, something covert is at hand.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone, this is my first post and i specifically signed up today after many months of being just a "viewer" to give my thoughts about this subject. First of all you ALL thought this was real from the beginning, I can't believe how you people all began to act to save your little internet personalities once your ideas were compromised with the "game over" page. You're all so full of pride most of you are saying you knew it was a game the whole time. That's ridiculous, even the person who started the thread making fun of others still looking for answers on the subject. No one ever considers that if this was a real sincere warning (and I'm not sure either, everyone in here is just speculating) which had been found out, and reported to authorities who were involv
ed, "Justin" would have probably been made to do exactly as he did and give everyone some answers (fake at that). The truth is no one knows until tomorrow whether this was a game or not. I find it very coincidental that just as it was found out that these websites were being hosted by military servers, it was immediately "game over". I think it is most likely the military is watching and seeing how we will all react to such a threat, and sadly we are all just as easily distracted as everyone else. NEVER STOP QUESTIONING. The only people who will ever find the truth are those who always keep an open mind, and consider all possibilities. I personally feel that in all likelihood nothing will happen, but I have all my camping gear and a small stock-up of food by my front door just in case (I'm in California/danger area). After all there was a train derailment in Boston coinciding with Ardent Sentry exercises, it feels all to familiar to 9/11...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It appears to be a Wi-Fi key for a Reader, somewhere don't quote me but as of last year more Wi-Fi routers have hit the market including Wi-Fi SD cards for cameras, bluetooth, etc.
Like tv of old, a set of rabbit ears and watch tv anywhere, look at your Wi-Fi key at home

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I wanted to bring news of this new hidden message to the david icke forums, but, as of ~8:30MST, I am unable to connect to davidicke.com. Network is timing out. I have not been able to connect for at least 5min now.

I occasionally have these problems, so it may be nothing. Just wanted to point out that from my end - the site is down.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nevermind. lol. I was wrong.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by InverseLogic]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by InverseLogic]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe not... I can't really get any of it to load still.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Did a search about blackjack bombers. Found this:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Something to think about...

How many of you who are getting so angry now, and thought it might be for real actually did anything about it other than post on-line?

If you really believed it, or even thought it was a reasonable chance of being true, why didn't you call law enforcement or some other department?

Even if you think it was a 'false flag' scenario, and therefore the authorities would be in on it, if they'd received enough calls, they'd have had to call it off.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
HaNh Cadwal now to give iq motion = "Hath Cadwal now to give it motion"
It is a direct Shakespeare quote. Cadwal means "battle defense", I think it is making a statement that they now have the battle defense to put their plan in motion.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wanted to just pop in and mention that there is a new code on the 14 site.
new pic as well one I have seen before in all of this.
since we only live 6 miles from downtown Portland we also have some provisions set aside just in case. luckily we would escape the initial blast, but are close enough that we would die of radiation poisoning.

I am a little worried, but I am more curious as to what will happen.
My Mom always told me
"this to shall pass", "tomorrow is a new day", and "when in doubt, do nothing".
I really have enjoyed the whole mystery of searching for clues though, that was fun and I have learned a lot (no joke)

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join