It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i hate to beat a dead horse and all...but is there solid proof that Valente is and always has been Justin Williams?
i mean, i read what he wrote and it sounds really believable, but a few things still don't add up.
i'm still up in the air, as much as i'm sure it annoys others to know that some people just can't "separate fiction and imaginery" but, i am a truth seeker. haha

and honestly, this WOULD have been fun if it had been clear that it was a "game" the whole time.
funny there was no satisfaction at the end, like in a game...no clear objective...

call me crazy...it won't be the first time, or the last...but part of me is still really up in the air about all this.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Something new:

jackblack22.info...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by d.read75]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by d.read75

people need to stop posting fake sites

the original site was coded on a MAC using iWeb 3

so unless they can match that, then they are nothing but copycats

on a diff note: Did anyone figure out WTH the original site was for now that it says gameover??

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Valente

Thanks for joining the discussion!

I just want it to be publicly know how I feel about all of this.

1) I liked the concept of Operation Blackjack, it is a very entertaining story line as was Jericho.

2) The cryptological game you set up was fun, and it was fun to see people's reactions.

3) There are a lot of wild things going on in the world, at this time in history. Making it easier to play people through their hysteria, which can be entertaining.

4)Hopefully this thread boosted the readership at the Telegraph as I'm sure this thread has boosted the readership and participation at ATS.

Anyway, I do have one question for you.

Do you think it was a total coincidence that "The Lone Gunmen" pilot aired the summer before 9/11? Or was it a warning from someone in the know?

Your opinion is all I am looking for here.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by downtown436]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by d.read75

Picture hex translated as: it's a go

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Who gets to go find all of the people who bugged out and ran for the hills? This was a whole bunch of excitement wasn't it. Glad to see how everyone banded together to get this solved. I now know where to turn when TSHTF. A bunch of really good minds on this forum.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by d.read75]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I still don't really understand it all and something "feels" wrong about it.

If it were for entertainment purposes only why not actually make it good? the graphics along with the way you go through the pages were pathetic as far as a comic goes. I honestly think i could do a better job in under an hour and I am in no way an expert.

However the story... Someone has thought about this story and it has really stumped me...It's like some kind of Alex Jones wet dream.

Can anyone offer any solid facts on this?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Please appreciate that this thread is very long and I havn't had time to catch up with everythng that has been said.

Has everyone decided that this is a hoax?

If so, do any of you guys actualy believe its a hoax or like somone has said does this remind you of the Lone gunman plot?

Ive searched the david Icke threads and found these links:

www.jackblack13.info...

Has anyone seen this? It is talking about all the current topics being discussed on ATS right now including the protests in Iran being controlled from the outside.

I found the link o nthis website:

www.nowpublic.com...

These are also related:

jackblack14.wetpaint.com...

www.jackblack12.info...

Sorry if these have already been posted and discussed, but can someone please go over it again if it has?

SOmthing really dosn't sit right with this for me. On the David Icke thread they have rung the telegraph and they have gotten really defensive and cancelled the call.

I know it's only my opinion, but this makes me feel uneasy, and its not often I feel like this. I thought all these conspiracy topics were taboo and covert, why the sudden exposure be the mainstream!?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

maybe when people are too lazy or busy to read the rest of the thread lurking and JUST watching should be advised?? the info you posted was digested and picked apart within hours of being posted........days ago.

realize how fast this page gets updates....come here FOR that info...not to supply tired info.........

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Whoa, back down man! I apologise but I only became aware of operation blackjack late lastnight as I was leaving home and this s the frst time I have had chance to re-look at it.

asked SINCERELY if the links had already been postd, and APOLOGISED if they actually had. A simple answer would have been suffice, minus the attitude.

88 Pages is a lot of material to get through, especially if it is full of sarcastic remarks

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

i don't mean to be mean really, or argue too much.
but this is my point, exactly, you only became aware of this last night, right? well this thread alone has been going for days...so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out (based on those two facts) that the information you are posting is probably way past its prime...
i'm sorry to be mean.
i just make a point to watch the conversation and see where everyone is at before i put in my .02 so i can be sure it will at least be relevant to the current conversation.
i'm sorry that i offended you or was harsh, i didn't mean to be. i'm sure my post was just as arbitrary.

*EDIT*
and you needn't go through all 88 pages...just up to about 5-10 should get you up to speed and be quite informative...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
has anyone actually looked at the Telegraph web site - I mean the bit below the comic strip - the words - and read them ?

they say

"The events depicted here are imaginary and fictional"

Flogging a dead horse here people aren't you ?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'd like to add my last remarks concerning this game. First, it was pretty intense and I'm now interested in playing more ARG games. What ever happened to that Bingo? Wasn't that on Jackblack13.info? Someone could make some money by getting that site up. Now to get to the real items. I do realize that this was just a game, but it was a game based on real life issues. Most of us believe that Bankers control the world, right? And we most likely think that the NWO, NAU, and other things like Martial Law, the Amero, and a Revolution are on the horizon. So there is a chance that this could all come true. This was definably a warning of things to come. It gave us 2 things. The first is that we all know each other better and if reality hits we all know where to turn. The second is that now the powers that be have our information and when things actually do happen they know who will find out the truth. We are here because that is what we seek, the truth. And this proves that we have the knowledge, openness, and understanding to find it, and expose reality for what it actually is. A Deception.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

This is completely different than a movie.

It had exact times, exact places, and exact groups that were going to carry out the attacks.

This is not a joke, and if you think it is, then you should be locked up with the guy as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Again I will point you to the newspaper this is published in

Its The Telegraph - a well known and world respected publication - and also one known for its conservative views - known as the Torygraph to so many people - oh and one my parents have had delivered to their doorstep every day of my forty odd years of life.

This isnt a supermarket scandal sheet - but a hugely respected paper that has recently brought to light one of the most damming scandals in British politics.

As the writer clearly told you all - it was a work of fiction - but no you persist in banging you heads against the wall saying oh no - he must be hiding things.

Good grief - sometimes I wonder about the concept of deny ignorance when all you people can do is flog dead horses!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"
..This isnt a supermarket scandal sheet - but a hugely respected paper that has recently brought to light one of the most damming scandals in British politics...."

then why did they print that # without a disclaimer?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Okay, listen up. Here is what has happened, the game has ended.

The creator of Operation BlackJack is Justin Williams of the Telegraph.

He is signed up on ATS his name is Valente. He has posted on this thread. He may or may not answer your questions, it's up to him.

His game has ended as it has blown up his private life, if I understand correctly.

He was responsible for jackblack12, but none of the other spin offs that just sprung up by people joking around.

The last part of the puzzle was not posted I believe because someone hacked Justin's personal info.

If Justin wants to chime in that would be fine, but this is a very brief summary of what has occurred as I understand it.

Thanks for your participation in this thread, and thanks for your fun game Justin Williams.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Valente

Well that clears that up.

So in essence this was a social media experiment.

Thanks for clarifying

Let's see how many people skip this post, Valente's post or downtown436's post and keep posting fake sites etc

maybe an op should close this thread, it's done, over, kaput

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

Erm because it was truthfull and not a work of fiction - jeeezz check out the BBC to find links to the PDFs of MP's expense claims.

The blackjack comic is printed with the disclaimer

"The events depicted here are imaginary and fictional"

Deny IGNORANCE people - don't embrace it

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
considering the jollies that mr williams got from scaring people with his little game, how would you feel sorry for the prick now that people are angry with him???

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join