It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neilparnham

I think the funniest part of this thread was the Gobblin Bear...lol

good work..

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
www.jackblack13.info...

REPORT Responses have been POSTED UP JUST NOW!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MastaG
www.jackblack13.info...

REPORT Responses have been POSTED UP JUST NOW!

Haha I'm the first one, agent "7736874982".

I posted binary code that said "You are a douche".

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
wasnt there 22 and another 14 what happened to those hmmmmm maybe there watching us

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
ahhhh 22 says ats is gay
line2

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hahaha, I was the one that said "Eggs n bacon eggs n bacon...no pickles."

Don't ask me why, I was really bored

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
One theory I had earlier in this thread was that this was could have been some kind of research project.
I have been away for the weekend (planned long before I knew of this 'experiment' BTW), so have missed out on the last two days.

This was a specifically targeted campaign. Most of the info past the original slideshow was hidden in source code, in image filenames, or encoded in some way.

Though not overly difficult to setup, JW clearly put a lot of thought into this.

I remain eager to discover his true motivation for the merry dance upon which he led us.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by fieldfly]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by neilparnham
ive already owned up to 14
line 2

if you are the jackblack14.info owner? You did not succeed in getting any fame. You only tried to confuse the matter and made yourself look even worse than those who actually were concerned about an issue that could have and prolly will in the future be real. Keep this kind of "bordem" propaganda up and I promise you, it wont lead you to good places in the future. The people on these kind of boards are the exact kind of people you honestly don't want to start playing jokes on.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
and to further expand on this, the jackblack13.info guy is no better. Sure write up a whole essay about how your actions are justified because of your "religious stance." I'm not religious but I don't need slavery. I do believe in God and have my own relationship with him. BUT by no means do you, or ANYONE have the right to play into a "game" that could have easily become not just a "national" security threat but one on a GLOBAL scale. Take your religous views to somewhere else, perhaps a local bible thumper website in tennessee when you are "bored" at work, k?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i wasnt after fame - i was using it as a stepping stone to pass a message on - on a subject different from this but shown the same - one person on another forum saw it. and i dont wish to annoy ats it is a good resource for news - i dont even watch tv no more i want to see the truth , now ive been up for 36 hours watching the net so i think i will get some sleep then ill catch up on north korea.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neilparnham
i wasnt after fame - i was using it as a stepping stone to pass a message on - on a subject different from this but shown the same - one person on another forum saw it. and i dont wish to annoy ats it is a good resource for news - i dont even watch tv no more i want to see the truth , now ive been up for 36 hours watching the net so i think i will get some sleep then ill catch up on north korea.

What message were you trying to disclose again? I got clearly from your little "bingo" charade that you were just trying to confuse or "distract". seriously? Give people a little more credit. You wanted fame to prove that "truth-seekers" are pathetic. Go play a game somewhere else. No-one wants to buy your bs merchandise you ended up posting at the end. (even now, as we speak).

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

His site wasnt up that long before mentioning that it wasnt pertinant to the game..

he isnt even selling anything...

amazing really..

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
uhg. who should care... but expand please.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So some shills are engaging in conspiracy discrediting.

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
has JW uploaded his article yet? he said 8:03am
he is well late....

guys you didnt kill him did you?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ah..ah...Awkward silence...

kidding

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Can i just get something staight here.

This Justin Williams guy made Operation Blackjack... but did he admit to that or did we the ATS posse as well as the David icke forum crew find that out through our own investagative means??

Did Justin Williams plan on getting this much attention? or has he been unpleasantly suprised?

Whats your next move Justin?? because it seems your being watched very closely...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by bonsaisert]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'll repeat has Justin Williams posted his article about all of this yet? because he is 4+ hours late from the 8:03am that he said he would post it....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hay I'm not dead yet...

Wonder how media will react to this if they do. They better not say some #e about internet censorship

And yes, come on JW with your awesome article

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Anyone that believes that something is purely fictional, or anything at all for that matter, simply because 'the media' tells them so, is a sheep.

Given what has been proved about 9/11 and 7/7, is it so hard to believe that it could happen again? And the fact that it wasn't 'real' doesn't matter.... a perceived threat can invoke just as much fear, if not more, than a real threat. And the method of this 'game' was to create a perceived threat.

It has been said a load of times already, and I agree.... there may be more to this than meets the eye. Who is to say that this was not a huge data mining excercise, and all our IPs, comments and browsing histories haven't just been captured for analysis? It wouldn't surprise me in the least. And if you think that couldn't happen... baa baaa, baaaaaa

Anyway. I'm glad we're all still here.

Peace

---------------------------------
Apologies if this has already been posted.... but found this by googling blackjack14
www.blackhatworld.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join