It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphim_amon
Actually I took the advice and wrote the person who put together jackblack13.info, and got a very decent reply. It is just a god fearing person, who wanted others to know they could be easily persueded.

If you want a real conspiracy theory......................................
Are John and Kate plus 8 getting a divorce?
lol

Ok at least the person admitted to starting the website...which is good.
That website wasn't that bad, it was just the other ones that scared people.

As for Jon and Kate, don't get me started on those two. They have an announcement tonight, just incase anyone is wondering.

Speaking of announcements, I see that we won't be reading that article from JW anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
since when did jackblack13.info have anything to do with jackblack12.info?

All the people that went on a wild goose chase about jackblack 13 and 14 I really dont know why you would considering it never had any real connection to the original telegraph comic or jackblack12

[edit on 22-6-2009 by ascisco]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"WASHINGTON - At least one person has died and several people are trapped and injured after a Metro Red Line train derailed and collided with another Metro train, officials say. "

www.wtop.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hehe yeah, I'd say a lot of people are waiting for a response from JW, I'd hope someone didn't take this seriously or someone else went out and did something to him

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So, why has no one had any communication with Mr. Williams today, or am I just not seeing it anywhere?

Kinda odd, and I'm not being provoking...just stating.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ascisco

no real connection? so all the links on jackblack13.info to these threads and the links to the photos of the id and links to jackblack12.info had no real connection? hmm.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoatIntheShadows

I'm giving you a star for this one. I wonder how many people will even put it together with this thread. But it was the first thing I thought of when I got the alert on this accident...(I live in the area). Particularly when this is a very strange accident where there should have been multiple safeguards to prevent this incident.

I feel like I have flip flopped about ten differnt times passing this whole topic off as BS vs. Plausible. And now after today I feel the need to flop again.

And I'll be damned if I had resolved myself to not posting or clicking Jackblack sites to stay "under the radar" so to speak....yet here I am volunteering myself to be rounded up after the fact.

Sorry if this post is strange and vague to some...but I know for a fact a few of you will at least understand what I am saying.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

If you're replying to the train derailments, there have been 2 since ardent sentry started...those pesky little coincidences...

Although I really have no idea how often trains de-rail I'd have to assume 2 in 3 or 4 days is kind of odd

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Whyhi]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoatIntheShadows
"WASHINGTON - At least one person has died and several people are trapped and injured after a Metro Red Line train derailed and collided with another Metro train, officials say. "

www.wtop.com...

Oh I had no idea that operation blackjack involved train accidents....I guess it's pretty similar to a dozen nukes going off at the same time. -_____-

wtf does that story have to do with anything LOL.

I saw a guy hit a deer on the highway today.....I blame blackjack
!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by jurojin]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Well, I certainly agree with you. When I heard about the chicago one, I was able to pass it off as coincidence. But two, both with fatalities, is just enough to raise the eyebrows a little.

And part of it definitely has to do with it being local and having my own personal baggage attached but there were a few red flags which I will argue out myself here real quick.

1)One of the first reporters on the scene was kicked off the bridge overlooking the incident as soon as the FBI arrived and threatened them with arrest and to have the news van towed.
----The normal part of that is that
A) You can barely spit in this area without running into an FBI agent in this area, there are probably at least 4 that live in my building.
B)Law Enforcement and EMS are very sensitive to privacy and would hate to have a family member seeing their loved one carted off the scene before they even know they were involved in an acccident.
-----I will leave the abnormal parts cause any CTist will get that.

2)There are a bunch of different safeguards that should have kept this from happening, including but not limited to;
A)Central control and monitoring from the Metro headquarters that can stop trains
B)Driver control and over-rides that can stop trains.
C)Track controls that automatically register multiple trains on the track and disconnect power.
All very abnormal that all of those things, just that I know about, did not prevent this accident, let alone minimize it.

----However, the normal part recognizes that even though its serves the prestigious DC/Virginia/Maryland area, Metro has had regular and consistent problems with, budget, personnel and safety issues, so any (or more likely) all of those things could have reasonably failed in my mind.

So I hope everyone was able to follow my crazy ramblings. Hopefully I saved both sides from picking apart either side of my arguements.

For me...I am not running for the hills waiting for the sky to fall...but I am definitely not quite ready to totally discount all of the stuff I have read on this post the past...what...4? 5? 6 days now?

Sheesh....I need a drink.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jurojin

the deer didn't happen to have a nuke strapped to it's back did it?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jurojin

Sorry, part of the background of the thread.
Ardent Sentry has part of the planned training responding to a train accident.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by XKrossX

If you're replying to the train derailments, there have been 2 since ardent sentry started...those pesky little coincidences...

Although I really have no idea how often trains de-rail I'd have to assume 2 in 3 or 4 days is kind of odd

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Whyhi]

Not as odd as you'd think

Just hit "generate report" on this link..
safetydata.fra.dot.gov...

Just a couple snippits from there:

Total Accidents / Incidents - 3.184
Total Fatalities - 152
*Train Accidents* - 648
*Track Caused* - 221
*Collisions* - 50
*Highway-Rail Incidents* - 654

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

I understand what you're saying. There have been people on ATS today who said that they felt like something was going to happen. They were right something did happen. However, what happened was not expected.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by XKrossX

I understand what you're saying. There have been people on ATS today who said that they felt like something was going to happen. They were right something did happen. However, what happened was not expected.

According to jurojin's research, a little under 2 train accidents happen every day in the US. Not even counting the rest of the world.

Most people on this website probably have a feeling that "something bad will happen" every day. You cannot say that their paranoia can be made valid because a train wreck happened today killing 6 people. And if you're saying that this train wreck had anything to do with JW and jackblack12 (and maybe you're not), then you're just gasping for straws.

Things happen, some things get reported on, some don't. Some are more serious than others and some will never get large media attention. Regardless, it's good to look at statistics of something like this before it's labeled a "conspiracy".

[edit on 22-6-2009 by StaringBack]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack

Whoever brought up the train accidents was getting at that train derailments were part of the ardent sentry for this year, started 4 days ago

And yes thats a crapload of train accidents

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by StaringBack

Whoever brought up the train accidents was getting at that train derailments were part of the ardent sentry for this year, started 4 days ago

And yes thats a crapload of train accidents

Yes, they were part of Ardent Sentry but I'm sure train derailment practices are held more times than just Ardent Sentry. Probably on a regular basis by fire departments and law enforcement everywhere.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

According to jurojin's research, a little under 2 train accidents happen every day in the US. Not even counting the rest of the world.

Most people on this website probably have a feeling that "something bad will happen" every day. You cannot say that their paranoia can be made valid because a train wreck happened today killing 6 people. And if you're saying that this train wreck had anything to do with JW and jackblack12 (and maybe you're not), then you're just gasping for straws.

Wow, I never said that it was related to JW's game. I wasn't even refering to this thread but another thread. So take a chill pill and relax.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Wow, I never said that it was related to JW's game. I wasn't even refering to this thread but another thread. So take a chill pill and relax.

Maybe you didn't see the part where I said "if you're saying that this train wreck had anything to do with JW and jackblack12 (and maybe you're not), then..."

I figured you were, since this thread is about JW and jackblack12 afterall.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't see the part where I said "if you're saying that this train wreck had anything to do with JW and jackblack12 (and maybe you're not), then..."

I figured you were, since this thread is about JW and jackblack12 afterall.

Well you figured wrong. In case you have noticed, people have been getting topic during this thread.

Anyways, I didn't even quote you I was quoting XKrossX. So why even bring this up?

Like I said before go take a chill pill and relax.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join