It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Nicely put, we do fall into those 2 categories. It's sad the ones who shy away from answers when it gets scary stick around to ruin it for the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xburtonxrockerx

Nicely put, we do fall into those 2 categories. It's sad the ones who shy away from answers when it gets scary stick around to ruin it for the rest of us.

Shy away from answers? I've been here almost the whole time helping decode things. I once believed all this to be true.

You need to snap back into reality here, instead of denying that this was all a hoax by Justin Williams.

Messed up things happen and will happen, that does not mean this fictional scenario has anything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack

Why don't you just admit that it's not impossible for this to all happen. It's not likely but it's not impossible. You can't say that until tomorrow night, and I admit you probably will get the chance to.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Why don't you just admit that it's not impossible for this to all happen. It's not likely but it's not impossible. You can't say that until tomorrow night, and I admit you probably will get the chance to.

No one can say it's not "possible".. but they can say it is not probable..

Especially since the one's behind it have already admitted what the whole thing was about. The funny thing about logic is that most people refuse to use it.

I can understand wanting to be "sure" about things... but there is a such thing as beating a dead horse.

Nothing will happen tomorrow, you can bank on it. After that, this thread will more than likely be moved to the "hoax" section.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The first "bomb" was supposed to hit London at 8:03 am, London time. It's 5:45 am there now.

I love how I am chastised for believing Justin Williams when he says this was all him (when the evidence supported that too), but so many of you are apt to believe information on an "anonymous" website.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It is simple StaringBack.... people WANT something tragic to happen.

Not just in this case.. but with every case.. it gives people something to talk about and someone to blame.

It takes minds off the ho-humness of everyday life... and puts us in a larger situation so to speak.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

It is simple StaringBack.... people WANT something tragic to happen.

Not just in this case.. but with every case.. it gives people something to talk about and someone to blame.

It takes minds off the ho-humness of everyday life... and puts us in a larger situation so to speak.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

Well said, some people just have a mindset of wanting things like this to happen (as sick and twisted as that is).

[edit on 21-6-2009 by StaringBack]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There's a radio talk show on.

Host Name: Recharge Radio
Show Name:
OPERATION BLACKJACK & ARDENT SENTRY

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Operation Blackjack Airsoft

vids.myspace.com...

and

video.google.com...

True Bread: Operation Blackjack 4, news, 022109 - 1:45:37 - Feb 22, 2009
True Bread Productions - www.truebreadfellowship.org

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

You are a fool who hides behind that all too common phrase. Apparently when logic gets out of someones grasp, they immediately jump to one side of the fence.

There are those that will cry "SHEEPLE! SLEEPER! DIS-INFO-AGENT!" and ther there are those that we say "DOOMSDAYER, You WANT something bad to happen!"

As I said before, you are just as asinine as JW or the Telehgraph for such remarks. According to yours and StaringBack's impeccable logic, to be weary of danger to oneself or brethren is apparantly, WANTING SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.

It is always the same with people like you. Refusing to open your minds to the truth and always jumping to people "wanting" something to happen.

You know, I see people cautious. I have yet to see one person ever say "Well good, I hope several locations around the world get nuked and cause a collapse of the current way of life as we know it. You know what, that would get my jollies going nice and good. RIGHT HO!"

You use no logic. You jump to name calling and assumptions because you don't think the same way others do. I've dealt with people like you two my entire life and I've noticed a pattern - the truth of any possibily could be staring you in the face but you will stand by your belief no matter what. No matter what the possiblities are out there. No matter if this could have been real, no matter if in the next three hours something does happen, you will still make excuses.

"Oh it had nothing to do with this, coincidence."

"Oh it is because you all wanted something to happen."

"Oh this and that, blah blah blah."

You've been called a dis-info agent because you act like one. Rather than deny ignorance, you choose to deny POSSIBILITY. To deny truth.

Why not just admit that there is no reasoning with you. You will never see our side of the story, and you will never talk against your reasoning. That is who you are. Stubborn until then end. Unaccepting of other views besides your own.

Truthseekers - you are not.

If after seeing all the evidence pointing to JW and the statement made by JW that he was behind this and will be PUBLISHING an article about it on Monday, you still feel that this is real, YOU sir are denying truth.

PS: typing long drawn out posts that repeat the same basic things over and over does not get you extra brownie points, sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Despite your personal attack against me.... if you scroll up a bit you will see where I said "no one can say it is impossible.. but they can say it is not probable"

So what makes your reasoning right and mine wrong? It is YOUR opinion, just as I have mine.

Getting defensive just because someone has a different viewpoint than you have, is an example of close-mindedness.. just like you accuse me of having.

-edit- Moreover.. do a bit of research in the future, instead of firing off at the hip.. I am one of the least close-minded people here.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

If after seeing all the evidence pointing to JW and the statement made by JW that he was behind this and will be PUBLISHING an article about it on Monday, you still feel that this is real, YOU sir are denying truth.

PS: typing long drawn out posts that repeat the same basic things over and over does not get you extra brownie points, sorry.

It isn't Monday yet is it? It isn't 8:03 AM yet is it? I'm not sure because you seem to be speaking pretty much like it is Tuesday already and that is that. I'm not sure what time machine you are using but you, much like myself and everyone else, have no clue if something is going to happen or not, be it related or completely unrelated.

If JW wanted to take credit for this and end it, then why in the # should he wait until Monday at that time to post the article. It was ousted last night and if he had no intention of continuing the BS then he should have posted the article immediately to clear up all suspicion.

You seem to think that my opnion of the matter is that something WILL happen, when in reality I am on the account that something MAY happen and it is not an impossibility as you seem to make it out to be. Is it impossible for someone to pose as JW? Is it impossible for JW to take credit for something that may not be his? Is it possible that someone "lied"? GASP OMG NO!

IF the Telegraph would have had something posted immediately to clear up this mess, maybe most wouldn't be so up in arms, myself included. It was the fact that he claims it is over, he realizes people still strongly about it, yet he does NOTHING.

To end my "long drawn out post" (forgive me for not throwing out one and two liners like you), perhaps you should take your own advice about repeating the same crap over and over again.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

It isn't Monday yet is it? It isn't 8:03 AM yet is it? I'm not sure because you seem to be speaking pretty much like it is Tuesday already and that is that. I'm not sure what time machine you are using but you, much like myself and everyone else, have no clue if something is going to happen or not, be it related or completely unrelated.

If JW wanted to take credit for this and end it, then why in the # should he wait until Monday at that time to post the article. It was ousted last night and if he had no intention of continuing the BS then he should have posted the article immediately to clear up all suspicion.

You seem to think that my opnion of the matter is that something WILL happen, when in reality I am on the account that something MAY happen and it is not an impossibility as you seem to make it out to be. Is it impossible for someone to pose as JW? Is it impossible for JW to take credit for something that may not be his? Is it possible that someone "lied"? GASP OMG NO!

IF the Telegraph would have had something posted immediately to clear up this mess, maybe most wouldn't be so up in arms, myself included. It was the fact that he claims it is over, he realizes people still strongly about it, yet he does NOTHING.

Maybe because the article is for the newspaper and he doesn't go back to work until Monday!? haha

To end my "long drawn out post" (forgive me for not throwing out one and two liners like you), perhaps you should take your own advice about repeating the same crap over and over again.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He even took down the jackblack12 site altogether, so chances are it was just a test and you guys should really give it a break, imo.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Maybe he isn't posting it until Monday because he doesn't go back to work until Monday? I mean after all he IS a journalist and the article IS for the newspaper!

Haha geez, you're just nitpicking your way through this now.

BTW, less than 2 hours before the first imaginary bomb goes off in London at 8:03.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yes. I'm sure it is incredibly hard to post an article for an online news journal at home, especially since those "internets" aren't so widespread yet.

He caused a panic. He offended many people. He has yet to apologize or give reasons why. Now he needs to take responsibility for the act and I don't just mean coming on here and posting in a little forum.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Yes. I'm sure it is incredibly hard to post an article for an online news journal at home, especially since those "internets" aren't so widespread yet.

He caused a panic. He offended many people. He has yet to apologize or give reasons why. Now he needs to take responsibility for the act and I don't just mean coming on here and posting in a little forum.

Maybe that's what he's doing? Apologizing? You don't know yet.

Why do something now when he can get paid to do it Monday?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Because my friend, maybe because it is the "right thing to do"?

I'm sorry. That seems to be a lost cause around human nature now adays. Then again, a man that intentionally instills fear into thousands of people and gets his jollies off of it, I'm sure he isn't exactly familiar with "the right thing to do".

None the less, I will be getting some sleep. When I wake up I expect to see one of two things - a lot less of London or a formal appology in the form of an article on the Telegraph. Regardless, we won't know until it happens, now will we?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I hate to disappoint you.. but nothing will happen to this individual. If anything this would be used as a study to better learn how to do a future online "event" better.

For everyone who panicked about it, there were more who did not. If it was a law-breaking offense "MI5" would have done something about it... I am sure it was checked on by them.. but they have bigger things to worry about.

Quite frankly in my eyes, he owes no apology to anyone.. even though there will be a blurb about it I am sure in the Telegraph tomorrow.

People took it as far an they wanted too... even I was intrigued by it in the beginning. But to say this is equivalent to causing panic in the streets is kind of pointless... the only panic I saw was in 3 different online forums.

You have your opinion, I have mine... welcome to the wonderful world of "discussion" boards.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join