It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 105
<< 102  103  104   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
While the password to the RAR was 'blackjack', it seems the PDF is in turn encrypted with an us yet unknown password...

Thats because it appears as a PDF file, but its not.

When the PDF is extracted from the zip file, right click open with Notepad. What comes out is a bunch of Chinese characters. Its not a normal PDF file.

I went to Google translator and Bablefish translator, it cant translate all of it, but there were certain words like "exterminate", "monitor", "benzene", and what appeared to be names (either of cities or people, I dont know).

edit on 22-3-2012 by CommonSenseFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by waltfranks
What do you think this is? Is it something to do with the BJ thing don't know what the scrolling code is. its not like anything i've seen on any of the other BJ stuff

subtleraptor.net46.net...

where the heck did you find that link???

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by waltfranks
What do you think this is? Is it something to do with the BJ thing don't know what the scrolling code is. its not like anything i've seen on any of the other BJ stuff

subtleraptor.net46.net...

i'll teach you all about BJs...if your queer ass fills me in on who gave you that link

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"i don't always ditch my friends on the lunatic forums after suggesting death by nukes, but when i do, hail satan"

- waltfranks
edit on 17-6-2012 by 3aquaman11 because: the devil and god are raging inside me

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i just watched allen12 clip from edge media and now the page isnt found to quote from... but those who did get to see it i only got to page two and would like to say it was about operation minitaur and ariadnie look it up on wicki [ wich im sure is a acronym for wicca pedia ].....ties in the symboligy of most of what youv said in this forum ...funny thing tho when you start looking at other things you start going into a labarynth again [ operation minitaur is tied in there to ]... the labarynth is the maze that ariadnes web was woven into a maze where the minitaur was kept he was so blood thirsty they used to send 7 youg femals and 7 young men into it ....[ funny how the london olympic had 7 of each as well infront af a giant ......... if the maze is a round maze it is female if it is male it is square ...Now the music video done by the labarynth ...Earthquake is now a bit clearer....the web? the maze ...welll funny thing is the Huge spider outside the Rock a fella foundation is a huge spider and no one knows why its there......whos up for the movies that predict spiders as aliens coming down now in australia there are these orbs everywhee same thing thats by the look of it finaly found exactly what iv been seeing and all my friends iv showed believe it or not .....called the nephilym progect ,,,,,...when i first found them i rung a riend 20mins later i started getting death threats .......im not going into all that .....but to say the least i never made the conection there and then ...i dont watch many movies iv been told theres a few ...funny hey......i am studying the minitor side this dos sound very much like a hybred dulce base thing theyr designing or have designed to be let loose

signature:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The OKC Bombing, 9/11, and 7/7, were all foretold within so-called “fiction”.

New sci-fi show "Defiance" has nuclear terrorism, martial law, and the date
6/22/13 (in S01E02) - just like Jericho and Operation Blackjack etc:-

johnkimber.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

i am studying the minitor side this dos sound very much like a hybred dulce base thing theyr designing or have designed to be let loose

like a fine whine, this just gets better & better with age

…2He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit. 3Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.…

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is worth re-posting.

In light of the Net being Re Wired in pieces right now, and most likely Re Routed.

I thought this would be of interest to those who haven't heard of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104   >>

join