It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Do you own a copy of Terence's software? I do. Did you know him? I did.

None of that is relevant.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Posting in this thread you are conversing with everybody else. This is a public forum. We should try to deal with personal problems through personal messages. Please now let's get back on topic. That is required by mods.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Seconal

Posting in this thread you are conversing with everybody else. This is a public forum. We should try to deal with personal problems through personal messages. Please now let's get back on topic. That is required by mods.

Thanks.

Now go lecture yourself.

The one thing that blows you up completely, that shows you for the self-indulgent specimen you are, is the one thing that I know TMcK always insisted.

"We really don't know anything".

It was your type he abhorred.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

I don't really like the way you approach me on this thread. Calm down or I alert some mods. I've seen you doing this with other people. If you have to reply to me now, use personal messages. Let's stop this thing in the thread.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

The "we really don't know anything" folks are just telling us about their personal state. They change the I to we to avoid the embarrassment of stating that they are lost.

In fact we do know a lot. Just because we as humans have not learned everything about our world does not mean we don't know anything.

If McKenna actually stated that then he is even less of a person than I thought before.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I don't really like the way you approach me on this thread. Calm down or I alert some mods. I've seen you doing this with other people. If you have to reply to me now, use personal messages. Let's stop this thing in the thread.

I don't care what you like and I don't care who you alert. It won't change the fact that your "claim to fame" isn't about the TMZ philosophies inherent in and by the real Terence McKenna, that I knew and you did not, and you can't get over getting called out for it. Simple as that.

If it makes any value, I'm through with you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Just because you claim that you knew someone is meaningless. You have not shown that this supposed relationship provided you with any insight into anything at all.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

So, did you ever discussed timewave with Mckenna in person? What did he said?
Was him convinced until the end of his life about the graph reliability? Or was it doubtful?

I may not have known Mckenna since I don't live in the Usa, but I would be able to write a book ( I am a writer for real ) about the graph. I know what I am dealing with. This theory is brilliant and can challenge the free will. Evasius gave his own many interpretations and you should read it....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

I am interpretating future events, mostly for my own entertainment, but also to show people that events can be predicted by using this theory. I had read pretty much everything available, every interview about Mckenna, he is the man who changed my life.
To discuss a theory in the proper way, one has to set some kind of limits/parameters to better explain the subject. Timewave theory can't be approached casually. Let's leave the immagination going for the finale.
I've been actually able to predict planes falling down with this theory, though I discussed this only with my mother. Just to tell you the very level of precision of the theory. I guessed out the date and the country in which planes accidents occurred. I am not jumping on a plane until March 2013.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Earlier in 2009 Evasius assumed that there are many timewaves footprints for every possible civilization in the universe/ and multiverses. He discussed the proposition that the movements of the graph are caused by interferences between events happening into 2 different universes, and we are due to meet possibly another civilization or another universe.
I particularly liked Mckenna Soliton of Improbability theory, above all his theory for Tunguska. He claimed that there is another universe watching us and they have a serious concern for radiations. This is particularly interesting after Fukushima.
The most novel event of 2011 occurred in March because that was a pivotal point in the graph. I am expecting a potentially semi-finale event for March 29-30 2012, possibly linked with revolution theme.

March 11 2011 was a karmic event, a sort of connection event, we were due for an event that replicated Hiroshima and Nagasaki to finally get over it and starting a major connection with the future.
It happened in that point as a interconnection event between 1896 and 1945.
Now we are due for a 1968 ( or anyway the 1960s decade ) and 2012 interconnection event. The future is acting like a magnet, and the point of no return from the attraction begins in April 2012.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

[Just to tell you the very level of precision of the theory. I guessed out the date and the country in which planes accidents occurred. I am not jumping on a plane until March 2013.

Planes fall down?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

Yeah, for example the philippines plane that crashed in a school recently, the direct resonance for the very same day was a 1950s philippines plane accident that occured in a similar fashion.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by wilburn

Yeah, for example the philippines plane that crashed in a school recently, the direct resonance for the very same day was a 1950s philippines plane accident that occured in a similar fashion.

Crashed? Oh, you said it "fell down".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Very good thread my old friend Evasius ...
Keep it up !

I want to add my 2 cents on the matter, of which no one is really sure about. First of all, TMZ is just a theory, so it may not be totally true and needs a thorough testing. Unfortunately we have very less time left (3 years !).

However the general concepts outlined by TMZ, like, speeding up of time and exponential 'change' are totally correct. Check the video "Did you know" on youtube and Ray Kurzweil's work. A singularity of some sorts has been predicted by rational logical sane people, so it must be taken seriously.

I find TMZ very interesting and I often play with the java version, just to see....

One can only guess what it represents though. It can be many things. One thing I came up with one day is that it shows the effect of growing number of people (consciousness units) on this planet. Population is rising at a high rate and I guess after 2012 it will reach a 'critical mass' of some sorts. This may change some things on spiritual level, I speculate.

TMZ is a plot of 'something' divided by population (the values are getting smaller with time) and difference with some other thing. When T=2012 and population reaches a special count the TMZ computes to exactly 0. Well thats what I guess, nothing concrete here.

Among other things I feel can happen, is that we may discover true nature of time. Something like a perfect theory of time, which will explain time away, literally.

We may build some tech based on this theory, which will enable time travel or presence at once in multiple times, which in turn will make time meaningless. This also means no deaths, no births and no causality, no physical laws. It may also mean no physical matter (its everywhere everytime remember) and no time.... of course.

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join