It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Ok, by just taking evasius's time durations and looking up the past and the present/future i may have a cool correlation and if it is the case that events can turn out in any way it could be a golden opportunity for the plebs

1932/1933 President Jackson abolished the central banks (it blew back into his face on a certain moment but hey, nobody is perfect)

end of februari 2010 this one will come to pass again. Well there are about 8 months to get to that point, let's make it count

OOOPs, what went wrong?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

We have just a few months before the finale of the graph. I was a big fan of singularity before, but recently I am starting to think that is too soon now to achieve such a condition. Though, not many people know, that on February 28 2012 the first real quantum computer was completed.
Singularity may happen from 2025, but it is an hazard to say that wll happen in 2012-2013.
I am expecting more like a contact event, aliens, or that we will discover and maybe getting contact with, another universe that supposedly is watching us, according to Mckenna.
Timewave is the footprint of every civilization, every different one should also have a different timewave.
We also discussed the possibility for an ELE occurring, huge solar flare and technical problems, electricity going off, super eruptions, and the possibility that universe doesn't allow too much progress and we will have to re-start anew, but these are simply propositions.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

I understand that the graph is a fractal. What is the historical 9/11-pearl harbor-esque event prior to Pearl Harbor?

If timewave is for real, I want to see that every point that it repeats in history correlate. It's easy to screw around and make two points fit. I want to see all of the points and that they fit.

Plus 9/11 seems to bare more resemblance of the Reichstag fire anyway.

So, show me. Consider this a challenge.

I'm with you, I want to be shown, Zagari!

ok so show me!
edit on 6-3-2012 by wilburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

speeding up of time and exponential 'change' are totally correct.

Time is not speeding up. Kurweil claims exponential growth using very few data points. He also disregards that such claims fail when resources are not available to meet these situations. Instead of getting to these singularities a secondary effect becomes predominant as the primary falters.

An example is bacterial growth. A colony experiences exponential growth until it runs out of food, space, some other resource or wallows in its own waste or a consumer appears or something happens.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I read your post on Flight 447 and Timewaves, and it's gibberish.

Total pseudoscience.

I suspect the whole thing's a joke-- nobody capable of doing the research could possibly take it seriously.

You're grabbing broad, vague concepts from all over science and history, pushing them into the theory willy-nilly wherever they will fit. And correlating the deaths of aviators from a couple hundred years ago with the recent Air France crash is utterly baseless.

Humbug.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the theory, as presented, is plainly ridiculous, and I frankly find it worrying that a certain number of people will swallow it. it's important that humbug theories are called out as such, particularly when they're allied with subtlety. And this is subtle: a load of impressive-looking graphs and solid-seeming 'research', plenty of dates, facts and figures, which can snow-blind the unwary.

It's downright dangerous to have people running around believing these stupid theories. Worrying about the 'end of the world' in 2012: God knows what some lunatics will do as 'The Date' draws near. Remember Heavens' Gate around the turn of the millenium??

Moreover, the failed, drink-soaked shyster who first dreams up these theories (not the OP-- I don't doubt his/her bona fides, though I believe them profoundly misguided) laughs all the way to the bank. Which I find offensive.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

That's the very basis, the very one first evidence that shows timewave zero precise reliability. You should understand that events will re-occurr in a modern fashion, otherwise, if you don't understand that you won't find much of interest in this thread. You are replying to all of the older posts. Try with the newer ones.
That resonance was not gibberish or pseudo-science. It was connected with france and the theme of aerial accidents. Nothing is a case. If you start telling these kind of things are gibberish we will never agree on this thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

ATTENTION

Just to clarify...

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances,....are strictly forbidden..... Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

This is not a doomsday theory. Life goes on after the end of the graph. Just, a so massive event will happen, that life will never be the same after, but there will be existance after that. You find the theory worring, I find it exciting. It is the most undervalued and misunderstood theory. Nobody seems to grasp the potential things everybody would be able to predict through this theory. Free will is old, now there is this, the very first challenge to it. You can't come here and say we are all crazy, because we put so much effort into advancing this thread.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When looking at those graphs I really do not see disclosure or any E.T. contact coming in the near future, that would do something drastic to the graph wouldn't it? Which would mean that this B.S. that France is going to disclosure the E.T. presence is truly nothing but B.S., if what this graph is predicting is correct. Is there a possibility that an event could randomly occur that could drastically change the graph? Like say if tomorrow another race came here and shared with us time traveling technology, or is this all set in stone? Or is this why these E.T.s (If they are here) are not revealing their presence to the masses? I think i should stop before my mind explodes all over my face....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You misunderstood me but thats oK because the Mods snipped my post.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Has anyone X-correlated with Cliff High's webbot? (Is it OK to say "high" Mods)?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I tried to get the Resonance part of the program to work and it does not so this makes the program kinda worthless imvho

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
These are some of the themes and events we will see this year; I will analyze month by month what to expect...

MARCH 2012 - ETC

I think you copied n pasted that from here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with a specific theory that we made more '___' in the old days than now. But, are you familiar with Jaynes' idea of the bicameral mind--that people routinely hallucinated until the connections between our hemispheres got evolved out for whatever reason? I don't think hemispheric connections would support his idea as much as might higher levels of endogenous '___'. If indeed we made more '___' in the past, this may have to do with the increase in artificial light that has come upon us in the last 1000 years or so.

If so then that would convolute the TMZ. I think.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Time is not speeding up.

Mine is.

Yours, fine.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

In a real way, there are already alien worlds right here among us. Every Earthly creature perceives the world in an "alien" way. Dogs. Bees. Bats. Cats. They experience the world with different kinds of senses. They can smell what we cannot, they can see what we cannot, they can hear what we cannot. If the organisms of the Earth were somehow able to describe their world to you, it would probably not be recognizable to you. It would seem like the wildest world from any science-fiction story. Moreover, if you were able to describe the world to another species, they would "see" no resemblance to their own. Our sense of reality would be different; our way of thinking would be different, and even the practical technology we would produce would be different. We do not have to contemplate aliens or science fiction to imagine alienlike senses and bodies. The animal world of Earth is so diverse and full of different senses, that creatures are already walking among us possessing "alien" awarenesses beyond our understanding.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

I do not do such things. The predictions are all of my own.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wilburnIt's downright dangerous to have people running around believing these stupid theories. Worrying about the 'end of the world' in 2012: God knows what some lunatics will do as 'The Date' draws near. Remember Heavens' Gate around the turn of the millenium??

I'm more worried about the lunatics we have running this planet and the stupid stuff they are already doing.

As for 9/11, Reichstag Fire and Pearl Harbour - they are all thematically related because they were false flag operations to further a war/power agenda
Pearl Harbour false flag was the ship that got destroyed just before - can't remember the name, but it was used to provoke the Japanese into attacking which was then used as justification to go to war.

Not sure how they line up on the Timewave - I think 9/11 does resonate with the Reichstag Fire from memory. As does a lot of recent US history and naming conventions with Nazi Germany.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZLove how Zagari isn't able to refute a single point made in the video that debunks TWZ.

Because we've already done that in this thread AND the other thread where that video was posted seperately.

Because it gets boring rehashing the same thing over and over again. For some of us anyway.

Here is the thread in question.

Now please stop claiming we haven't even tried to debunk that video because we have, multiple times. If you don't agree with my debunking that's fine, but stop claiming that we are just ignoring it.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join