It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I had already looked up that page when you posted your last reply I see he has changed his tune somewhat over the years. You very well know that it was implied and so does Watkins.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by coffeesniffer

Regardless, Watkins says that TWZ is NOT fractal.

It is stunningly obvious that it is not fractal. It has no fractal properties at all.

There is no way a mathematician would ever think even for a fraction of a second that TWZ is fractal.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Regardless, Watkins says that TWZ is NOT fractal.

It is stunningly obvious that it is not fractal. It has no fractal properties at all.

There is no way a mathematician would ever think even for a fraction of a second that TWZ is fractal.

You have a problem with your dogmatic persistence in being negative; Watkins stated that he wouldn't be suprised to find that a fractal map of temporal resonance encoded into the King Wen sequence. Furthermore he would not be suprised if something remarkable happened on 21-12-2012.

So it is NOT stunningly obvious at all the TMZ is not fractal based, the fractal nature of TMZ has been implied from the outset.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You have a problem with your dogmatic persistence in being negative; Watkins stated that he wouldn't be suprised to find that a fractal map of temporal resonance encoded into the King Wen sequence. Furthermore he would not be suprised if something remarkable happened on 21-12-2012.

That in no way means, suggests, or implies that TWZ is fractal.

So it is NOT stunningly obvious at all the TMZ is not fractal based, the fractal nature of TMZ has been implied from the outset.

What about a lack of self similar needs to be explained?

TWZ is not a fractal. It is obvious. TWZ is not self similar.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
These are some of the themes and events we will see this year; I will analyze month by month what to expect...

MARCH 2012 - On March 8 Israel finally attacks Iran. The situation will escalate to a dangerous tension point in which decisions related to nuclear attack ( yes or no issues ) will be taken, around March 11.
We will see a dam/water disaster around the 16th of March and a huge 9. 2 earthquake in Alaska, that will result in or from an eruption, around March 19th. We might see something serious happening in the Koreas, and if that is on, we will see martial law and riots by March 20th. March 22nd is a pivotal day to see if riots in United States will happen. They might start from California or Chicago.
We might see tensions happening between India and Pakistan by March 25.
From March 30th the world might witness what will be known as the Great Chinese Revolution.

APRIL 2012 - Riots will happen in Detroit because of the city's complete bankruptcy, and the whole world will experience massive riots and chaos and pacific manifestations and marches in the period April 8 - 17.
Millions will march in France and Spain will get martial law.
There is the possibility of a potentially massive event on April 17, witnessed by worldwide television audience.
Italy will experience violent riots.
There is the potential for a massive natural disaster involving wind/water around April 24.
Between April and May we might witness a Pakistani revolution.

MAY 2012 - Riots, chaos and turmoil will still occur this month. May 5th is a potential date for a huge solar flare that will cause black outs in Usa, possibly destroying a nuclear reactor functionality.
There will be a scandal occurring in United States.
by May 12 the Israel- Iran war will inglobate Syria and Egypt, and Israel will be winning the war, so Iran for revenge will stop oil exchange for all Europe and Usa, causing immediate massive problems to energy and fuel distribution.
Portugal will get a revolution.
There is a potential for a big quake in Italy on May 26-27.

JUNE 2012 - Another solar flare potential date is June 2nd. This might be big.
New York might experience turmoil.
On June 4th there will be talk about a very important cure found.
This month Iran will take hostages and this will be an issue for two weeks.
On June 17h there will be one of the biggest funerals in history when a history icon will die.
Possibly a big epidemy might start in the southern emisphere.

JULY 2012 - Lebanon will experience revolution; there will be a new big quake in Japan on July 6th, leading to a potentially massive crisis situation ( Japan will have to evacuate Tokyo ) by July 22nd.
There is the potential for a Indian massive disaster, maybe non natural, maybe industrial.

AUGUST 2012 - This month the 5 remaining communist countries in the world, China, Cuba, Laos, Vietnam and North Korea will start to crumble and shake up.
China will have possibly a new tienamnen scene, North Koreans will crush the divisive wall and invade South Korea and the regime will fall.
Cuban people will rebel, understanding that a change of era is occurring, the Cuban regime will vanish rapidly.
Laos and Vietnam will experience a situation similar to Libya and Syria.
On the 13th of August California will experience a 8.0 quake.
There is the potential for a massive eruption occurring on August 20.
There will be a Syrian-Lebanon war and urban revolts in California.
There is the potential for a colossal event on August 30.

SEPTEMBER 2012 - Interesting potentialities for science discoveries on September 18-19.

OCTOBER 2012 - Another potential solar flare will happen on October 12th. This month an Italian revolution focusing on Rome will start.
Usa will intervene in the Iranian war by October 29.

NOVEMBER 2012 - Attention, there is the potentiality for the biggest solar flare ever on November 1-2, possibly causing a black out in a whole country of the world.
The Syrian civil war will end around that day.
The Japan situation will get worst by November 4. There will be two huge hurricanes this month, one hitting Florida, Cuba, Haiti. The other one will be like Katrina.
On November 6th there is potential for a Cumbre Vieja/global tsunamis situation. By November 13 we will witness a particular acceleration of events, epidemy and nuclear tests coming.
November 28-29 the world economy will crash.

DECEMBER 2012 - This is the month with all kind of events at the same time, particularly a colossal Italian revolution with the potential to change world history.

We will get back to this point and see what has happened.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally upchucked by Zagari

These are some of the themes and events we will see this year; I will analyze month by month what to expect...
(snipped "predictions")

Good Jesus.

Are you serious?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Really appreciate you making the effort to use TWZ. We'll see what happens.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

That is a personal interpretation. We are entering into the 1960s resonances period, and soon, around Easter, the conditions to replicate 1968 will be available.
I'm pretty sure we will see a worldwide revolution like in 1968, and big energy/lighting/oil problems when we'll cross 1973 resonances, around mid- May 2012.
The other major concern of me is when late August will come, because we will see the collapse of Urss, and Jugoslavia replicated. I can imagine it means the 5 remaining communist countries.
November is that extreme in my interpretation because events will have to accelerate more and more...We will see in fact December 26 2004 and Katrina replicated in a matter of a week.
Italian riots and semi-violent manifestations are happening right now.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Remember I am describing potential events. These will unfold in a very similar way to what I just described. There will be surely mistakes and differences, but the major themes are all there and they have to be crossed by our world experience. We can only wait and see how we will behave when certain themes have to be replicated.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal
post removed by staff

Essentially, TWZ can't be wrong according to him...even if it is, it somehow isn't because "all the major themes are all there". If you move the goal posts far enough, you can't ever be wrong...which is a pretty good summary of TWZ

edit on Tue Mar 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

I gained data for research for timewave through the past 4 years. My intention is to show how future events are going to unfold, the way they are going to happen. These can be called predictions, but they are not casual, everything is result of the data I ( and everybody else ) can gain from looking to the timewave graph.
I add my own interpretation and knowledge of events ( Detroit is actually going to be bankrupted next month ).
As I said, we are approaching 1968 resonances, so I do expect major riots and rebellions worldwide from March 22-30 to end of April and further on.
All the events I described are potential, so some will happen and some will not. Probably locations will change, but the theme of the day will rest the same.
This is something that everybody can do, because getting info from the graph is very easy. I don't expect to be perfectly exact on these dates, but I am confident that something huge will start in April-May and than I am confident that the end of August will see great troubling times.

I had to focus on timewave research a lot just to get these potential events. I also revised the whole thing and than, only than, I posted it in here.
I skipped a whole lot of events. I know by heart the resonances for every day of 2012. For some of these events, it is not sure what could happen, for this reason I decided to skip them.
For the past months I thought Europe was going to implode in internal conflicts and possibly an eruption by the end of August, but now I think it will be the communist countries that will crumble, because of the historical themes that we will begin anew.

When an event will happen that gets people attention, I will discuss how it can be interpretated through timewave resonances. Predicting is not my thing anymore, but I wanted to display an example of the things we might be about to witness.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Also, as it happened with Japanese quake/tsunami ( 1896 resonance ) events ( the ones I described too ) might not happen right on clock. We should wait 13 days at least before being sure that an event will not happen. The Japanese event was 13 days late.
If I watch what there is 13 days before March 8, I can see resonance for a Morocco tidal wave that killed 12.000 in the 1950s. Better wait for March 8 to say this event won't replicate itself.

Recently I am also enjoying further exploration of alternative dates ( for example a timewave that will be more in harmony with leap years, because there were 28 leap years from 1945 to 2012 ). I found out very interesting possibilites. But I won' t discuss it in here, it is just personal little research.
I am not sure about what is the end date exactly. Somewhere between November 16 2012 and February 23 2013. Not before, not after.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Essentially, TWZ can't be wrong according to Zagari...even if it is, it somehow isn't because "all the major themes are all there". If you move the goal posts far enough, you can't ever be wrong...which is a pretty good summary of TWZ

Here's what the OP said.

"I titled this discussion "Countdown to Transition" because I want to make it clear, this is not a another 'Doomsday thread.' Although some folks think the Timewave is tracking our progress towards ultimate oblivion, I believe the 'zero date' marks a major transition point in human history, evolution, and technological progress. It will mark the pinnacle of one era and the beginning of another."

This isn't what Zamboni or w/ever his name implies.

I like your explanation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Wow, you just said Zamboni!!! LOL what a freaking synchronicity.
I know someone with that name, is important in my life.
Anyway, I am not the OP, I am simply another one that wants to understand more and explore alternative theories like this. I have much confidence that this thread will be recognized as it should be.
Wow, guys, I am going to sign that synhchronicity right now!!!

P. S. Yes, I think that at the end of this graph there will be the biggest event ever witnessed by humanity. I pretty much think the same way of Evasius, with the addition that I believe we can extract particularly accurate prediction from the " skeleton " that timewave is. ( his own definition ).

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

I don't even know who Unity99 is...I am not self deluded at all...I am confident that this research is worth more than you all can imagine. Some of you guys don't really know what kind of incredible concept we are dealing with. The results and correct resonances are ALL present in the thread. If you think it is all incoherent mess, it is your problem, because you don't understand the concept of timewave. Simple as that.
I'm telling this right now, this timewave is the most undervalued theory in existance...Get your mind geared up and prepared for late this year/early 2013 because you will be surprised.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

I do have his software. English is not my mother language. I am trying to make myself understood.
Don't tell me you can grasp the timewave zero concept because just with a few sentences you demonstrated you didn't.
You don't even imagine how much effort and research I spent doing with timewave zero. I never stopped research since July 2009.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join