It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

The warping of history and rewriting of history to justify the TWZ shows that TWZ is wrong.

There was nothing false flag about Pearl Harbor. There was nothing false flag about 9/11.

If I were to use your logic, then the Reichstag fire must not have been false flag.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by wilburn

I do not do such things. The predictions are all of my own.

I don't really like the way you approach me on this thread. Begin using the "Quote" function each and every time you respond. Calm down or I alert some mods. I've seen you doing this with other people often copying other's works off the Internets. If you have to reply to me now, use personal messages. Let's stop this thing in the thread.

OR ELSE

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I am sorry my friend but you are wrong and linked the wrong thread to make matters worse.

I am going to alert Mods.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Now please stop claiming we haven't even tried to debunk that video because we have, multiple times. If you don't agree with my debunking that's fine, but stop claiming that we are just ignoring it.

The video has not been debunked.

What has been debunked countless times is TWZ.

TWZ has not worked at all.

The current state is that Zagari has regrouped and made some important statements about what lies in the future based on his research of TWZ. Let's assume, or better yet let me assume at this point, that previous efforts have led to an improved understanding of TWZ and that previous failures do not reflect on these new predictions of what is to come.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The warping of history and rewriting of history to justify the TWZ shows that TWZ is wrong.

There was nothing false flag about Pearl Harbor. There was nothing false flag about 9/11.

If I were to use your logic, then the Reichstag fire must not have been false flag.

I will need proof of that. Please do not interrupt my thread off topic with Nazis.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The video has not been debunked.

Now you flip-flop. Why?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

What are you talking about? I didn't copy and paste any of the new predictions. I do not do such things.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I warned you. Mods alerted. I have seen you do this many times.

A thought I had while considering the transition that MIGHT come in 2012.

What if we humans, or a vast majority of us, are so far removed from what reality really is in terms of perception, consciousness, and connection to the universe, that we might not even notice this transition?

Does anyone here think that may be possible? That some people will go through a dramatic change (which would be an understatement) and for some (well most) of us it will be just another day?

Could this be what the rapture really is? I don't mean in religious terms of if you believe in God/Jesus, you'll go to heaven. But in creating the above I realized that what I was sounds an awful lot like the rapture. Would some people suddenly "disappear" into a different plane of existence because the "got it"?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
After reading through the threads I see that many people do not understand what the "timewave" and Timewave Zero is. So, I would like to take a shot at explaining it.

We are picturing time as a wave. The wave has peaks and valleys. The wave has a beginning and an end. Picture the beginning of time as a point on your left and the end of time as a point on your right, and imagine a wavy line joining the two points.

The entire wave has a pattern to it. This pattern was arrived at mathematically, using the King Wen sequence of the ancient I Ching.

When the wave is dropping into a valley we are moving into Novelty (previously uncharted territory which involves new changes that effect everyone in the world in some new way). Timewave Zero is also called "Novelty Theory", or it incorporates Novelty Theory.

When the wave rises we are falling back into "Habit" (Novelty wears off like your love affair with a new car wears off after a period of time).

If you take a small chunk out of the entire time wave and examine it, you will find that the identical wave pattern appears over and over again. This makes "Timewave Zero" a fractal system.

As you get closer and closer to the end point in the timewave (zero point) the timewave repeats itself more often and gets smaller each time. Picture the distance between waves as getting closer and closer and the waves getting shorter and shorter in height as you get closer to the Zero point. At Zero point, the wave is so small and compressed that it is said to "flat line" and we enter an infinite period of Novelty.

The 67 years following 1945 is said to be a fractal wave of the previous 4500 years, and that whole period of time is a fractal wave of the previous 30,000 years and so on.

Therefore, at this moment, we are experiencing all the previous Novelty and Habit (peeks and valleys) of the entire time wave that lies behind us.

As we get closer to Zero point, which happens to be around 12/21/2012, time will be compressed again and again to the point where the entire wave of time, with all of it's Novelty and Habit will be compressed into a fractions of a second where it can no longer be measured....that is "Zero Point" or the point of "Singularity."

The timewave theory not only explains the knowledge explosion, it predicts it with accuracy. It accurately predicts the rise and fall of the Romam Empire, the discovery of America, WW1 and WW2, the atomic bomb, and so on.

I hope this helps those who are new to Timewave Zero understand it a bit better.

If I am wrong on any points, I am sure there are some here that can correct me and give their insight.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
At the risk of being labeled religious:

Timewave Zero is in sinc with Bible prophecy as it relates to our generation.

The pinnacle date of 1945 in Timewave Zero is very close to the pinnacle date of Israel's rebirth as a nation which the bible predicts. Scholars say Israel's rebirth in 1947 marks the generation that will see the return of Christ. The Bible says concerning the generation that sees the rebirth of Israel, "this generation shall not pass away until all these things are fulfilled".

Knowledge is increasing exponentially. Both the timewave and the Bible predict this phenomena.

The return of Christ and the establishment of His Kingdom on earth could be the single event that comes at Zero point, however, since know one knows the day or the hour, I would not predict 12/21/2012 as the date of His return.

But I do think 12/21/2012 is a significant date for humanity if it is the Zero date. All anyone can do is speculate and continue doing research in order to make some educated guesses.

It's obvious that information and new discoveries are increasing rapidly. Some say that by 2010 technical information will double in a 72 hour period of time. If the Timewave is accurate, knowledge will double in days, then hours, then in minutes, then in seconds and then in fractions of seconds, as we approach singularity on 12/21/2012.

The implications are mind boggling. Will time cease and the aging process stop? Will we have 1000 year life spans. Will working for a living be a thing of the past? Will the earth be renewed and the climate made moderate from pole to pole? Will pain and suffering be a thing of the past?
Will all these things happen as a result of another dimension or timewave fusing with our dimension or timewave?

I suppose the more one understands the prophecies and the timewave zero implications, the more questions one will have.

I would love to hear the theories, speculations and educated guesses from those who have contemplated all this.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

Are we talking about the same video, the one which shows how TWZ is a construction and fails to match history?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

The graph is not about time. It is about a time varying quantity which is called novelty.

If you take a small chunk out of the entire time wave and examine it, you will find that the identical wave pattern appears over and over again. This makes "Timewave Zero" a fractal system.

That is not what happens. Take a small chunk and all you find is a straight line.

The 67 years following 1945 is said to be a fractal wave of the previous 4500 years, and that whole period of time is a fractal wave of the previous 30,000 years and so on.

The plot is not fractal. That behavior does not make the curve a fractal.

As we get closer to Zero point, which happens to be around 12/21/2012, time will be compressed again and again to the point where the entire wave of time, with all of it's Novelty and Habit will be compressed into a fractions of a second where it can no longer be measured....that is "Zero Point" or the point of "Singularity."

TWZ does not say time changes. Time is represented as the independent axis and is linear. Novelty changes, not time.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

The implications are mind boggling. Will time cease and the aging process stop? Will we have 1000 year life spans. Will working for a living be a thing of the past? Will the earth be renewed and the climate made moderate from pole to pole? Will pain and suffering be a thing of the past?
Will all these things happen as a result of another dimension or timewave fusing with our dimension or timewave?

The plot does not indicate that time changes.

It is the hubris of man that lets them think that a grand event is about to happen on their insignificant planet on a star in a sea of billions in a universe of galaxies.

No special events are destined for our little place in the universe. No magic. No supernatural events. The universe will continue as it has despite people thinking that they are going to be handed some special gift.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

could the ways of the world, the inventions and conventions be way different then they are right now? when the universe was created did world war 1 and 2 have to occur? humans are doing what humans can do,,,, because reality is composed of quantifiable parts we can identify and label, there is a limited direction we can take in our moment of time,,, steps,,, in order for the internet to come about, computers had to be made,, in order for the lamborgini , t models had to be made,, in order for anything of metal to be made, we had to come up with efficient mining techniques,,, once those earlier bounds are made, we are on tracks,,,, it is a math equation, with the human personality and all it can desiree to be and want, coupled with like minded, many billion, spread in their regions,,, no about computers,internet, and mechanics of any kind,,, these things are taken from the universe,, the playing field for our existence,, everything a human can do or think comes from the possibility of existing in the universe under its laws,,, communicating information through electronic impulses is not new to nature, we just harnessed and designed it in our own way,,,,, so where as i do not know the ins and outs of TWZ,
I do believe there can be some pattern, to the unfolding of events, the mathematical rhythm of all things, its really what time is,, the locked orbit of the planet,, giving life its internal clock, its time limit for accumulating energy and information before mandatory rest,,, I personally have a hard time understanding why people are exactly the way they are as a whole worldly civilization,, i know all the answers and history one can give on the reasons why,, but that would never be enough to answer my question,, because there is really no appropriate answer,, things do not need to be the way they are right now,, all people can be and do anything,, even the most evil of men are most likely peaceful as a baby during sleep.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As time spools up faster and faster it seems the answers and theories just keep getting richer and richer. I mean that with all due respect. I also think that at the end point, like a mirror reflection, resonances will either be inverted or a mirror image. 2012 being the mirror.

It's obvious technology has not only made the world aware of what's happening presently, but has possibly kept things from getting much worse.

This ongoing event is revolutionary in more ways than the obvious Iran theme. This is also a historical revolution in technology. This is the first time that online social networking sites have played such a major role in world affairs. This is a revolution in humanity's connectedness. It's revelation via technology. The world's attention has now shifted towards one major event due to a new kind of surge in communication - Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, blogging, etc.

I know Mckenna realized this but does it affect the TMZ?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I too believe that there must be some pattern to accomplishments, but that pattern is not fixed. It is not fated to be a certain way. The problem with TWZ is that the plot is not based on reality. The plot is constructed with a little of irrelevant magic, i.e. mapping a pattern to numbers in a contrived manner and then doing a lot of hand waving and blowing of smoke till a form appears that is unrelated to the events that have happened. Next a some fudging is done to match up to another irrelevant event and you have TWZ which is now claimed to represent what has happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

As time spools up faster and faster it seems the answers and theories just keep getting richer and richer.

Where is time changing?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Your point has been argued to death on ATS. Many people point to failed predictions as an excuse to throw the baby out with the bath water.

I prefer to use those failures as study material and find out where they went wrong.

Timewave zero is different. Many past world events that changed the course of human history fit nicely on the timeline.

The Novelty and Habit of the human race resonates with the timewave. When the timewave is placed over the course of history, major events line up with the timewave as either being a period of Novelty or Habit. The timewave predicts that Novelty will increase and Habit will decrease exponentially as we get closer to the Zero point or Singularity.

People that think this is a device to predict precise events misunderstand Timewave Zero. We can see that the timewave is accurate when it's placed over the course of past human history because past periods of Novelty and Habit line up with human history. So, if it lines up for the past, then future predictions concerning periods of Novelty and Habit should be accurate.

So, IMHO the timewave accurately predicts periods of Novelty and Habit past and future, but it won't tell us any specifics about the future. We can however, find specific events in human history that clearly fit with Novelty periods and periods of Habit. Timewave Zero predicts the exponential increase in Novelty and the coinciding exponential decrease in Habit as we get closer to the Zero point.

It doesn't hurt anyone to pick a date, check it's resonance with the past and then see what major world changing events were taking place at that time. But those events are not literally going to be repeated, it's the degree of Novelty or Habit that repeats in a more condensed period of time. At Zero point, all we have left is Novelty.

I don't see anything wrong with telling people we are in a period of Novelty, and that this period of Novelty resonates with another period of time in which certain major events changed the course of human history.

The human mind is hard wired to see parallels, patterns, and connect dots. That's what timewave zero does.

That is my understanding of it, for what it's worth.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

Timewave zero is different. Many past world events that changed the course of human history fit nicely on the timeline.

That's not true. What is true is that cherry picking and fudging have been used.

The Novelty and Habit of the human race resonates with the timewave.

No evidence has been provided.

The timewave predicts that Novelty will increase and Habit will decrease exponentially as we get closer to the Zero point or Singularity.

Right. So where is the evidence this is happening?

We can see that the timewave is accurate when it's placed over the course of past human history because past periods of Novelty and Habit line up with human history.

Again, where is the evidence for that?

it's the degree of Novelty or Habit that repeats in a more condensed period of time.

And how do you assess that? How do you if an event if novel or not, habit or not?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The software does not mirror human interpretation.

The world will not end in 2012. Really, have you learned nothing but to argue incessantly with no other purpose but to argue?

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join